Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] (1047 Views)

WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2019
I'll tell you something I bought from a London-based Nigerian.

On the 23rd of May, I decided to purchase a book on Kindle Publishing. Despite how much I know in the business, I keep learning. No one is a know-it-all. If you must progress, you must continue to learn. So...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2019
So, the cost is 20k to 30k.

From the authors' proof online, I knew he knows what he's doing and I love people who know their left from their right.

I chatted with him and in the end, I sent him 15k for the book. This 15k was 7k made from my book Mr. Friendzone and 7k made from another book called WooTalks, then I added 1k to it. When I...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
When I got the book and opened it, I realized it was only 61 pages and 8,000+ words. When I looked at the book, I felt bad for myself. Why? I sell books of 200 — 550 pages for 7k - 10k, but here I am getting a small book of 61 pages for 15k — 20k.

I read the book and realized I already knew 95% of what the author said, but I learned something new and that's 5%. It's on page 19 and 39 of the book. In the end, I...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
In the end, I smiled and messaged the author, Micheal, who resides in London, to thank him for the 5% new knowledge I acquired from his book.

I wasn't disappointed because I know he puts energy in writing that book and it's packed with tips and strategies that work, but since I already knew them, they weren't of help to me, but that 5% I learned is the bomb. So...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2019
So, I'll rate the book a 5 star even though I only gained 5% new wisdom.

I never regret any amount I spend on books. The cheapest book I bought in 2010 was 100+ dollar. Though, I later bought another for $49.00 (all PDF).

Whenever I remember all the money I spent in buying materials to develop myself many years ago, I feel bad for selling my own products for just 10k or worse, 7k.

I'm undervaluing my worth and my work. I didn't just read books and started writing mine. I read, did practical, experimented, failed, then finally succeeded. This took me 10 years of relentlessness. My...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2019
About the London-based guy, I recommend you buy his book if you're into KDP. As an author, if someone sends me a message to resend another author's book, I decline despite the offer. It's a crime to sell or send what isn't yours without permission of the original owner.

To those who will seize this opportunity to purchase our books, be kind and don't resell or resend them to anyone in any form or medium. The books are just for you and you alone.

Thank you for your understanding and we believe you won't disappoint us just the same way one books will never disappoint you.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2019
Re: LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] by jbblues24(m): 3:09am On May 29, 2019
Girls have an unfair advantage over men: If they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. / Besties Share The Same Girlfriend - Photos / How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.