Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064510 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Not me o. It was the Ambitious guy who said he was attacked by his own people.
His story is more of a person using his own hand to wreak havoc upon himself. As if joining cultism wasn't risky enough.
How can you cross-carpet from one cult to another and then move to take over leadership of your new group by mutiny?
How long did he have to build his cartel, acquire respect and then barter loyalty with other cartels?
It was a foolishly ballsy move which expectedly backfired and he was very lucky to have come out alive. Lots of folks have been killed for less.

Na Marlian

grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Krak:

Jazz is also done to allow the person time to escape without much injury. I know a guy who was shot in the back but managed to escape into the bush where he spent almost two days.

He told me he lost his sight for several hours immediately he was hit, but he just kept running. His shirt was filled with bullet holes, pellets from a pump action.

This happened in Makurdi.

This Makurdi, I no even know say them dey do things for that side o until I jam this thread

Those boys dey vex oooo

Na only Ibadan Poly, Ilaro Poly, LASU, Ekpoma, Uniben, Ire Poly, MAPOLY (Back then),DeLsu and ESUT I know say wahala dey

And most of the deaths and killings aren't even reported in the news

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
hustla:

This Makurdi, I no even know say them dey do things for that side o until I jam this thread

Those boys dey vex oooo

Na only Ibadan Poly, Ilaro Poly, LASU, Ekpoma, Uniben, Ire Poly, MAPOLY (Back then),DeLsu and ESUT I know say wahala dey

While I was in Wanune (NYSC Camp in Benue) the soldiers were warning us that those of us deployed to Makurdi should be extra careful because of the cult activities.

I thought it was a joke until I was eventually deployed to Makurdi and started experiencing it myself.

Makurdi is a hotbed of cultists especially the NBM, Vikings and also their junior and female affiliates. Cultism has permeated almost every fabric of that town, including the churches. And most of these groups were supported by politicians.

I eventually spent three years in that place before I decided to leave for good.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Krak:

While I was in Wanune (NYSC Camp in Benue) the soldiers were warning us that those of us deployed to Makurdi should be extra careful because of the cult activities.

I thought it was a joke until I was eventually deployed to Makurdi and started experiencing it myself.

Makurdi is a hotbed of cultists especially the NBM, Vikings and also their junior and female affiliates. Cultism has permeated almost every fabric of that town, including the churches. And most of these groups were supported by politicians.

I eventually spent three years in that place before I decided to leave for good.

Nawa o.
God dey

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
hustla:

Those boys dey vex oooo

anywhere there is Government universities (fed.or state) they must be confraternity activities there. Especially S-East,S-west, S-South and some part of N-East( Benue,kogi)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
hustla:

I think GreenArrow1 or was it AmbitiousScent that escaped a HIT on him

Maybe he was left for dead or something

But se person wey them dey machete or something, e go dey beg na. Won't that human feeling kick in and they decide to spare the person

Don't blame o, I'm just trying to wonder how the person being attacked will feel in his last moments

Terrible stuff
cry

Human wetin. there's no such thing as human feeling in times like that, maybe after the deed is done. Infact if you refrain yourself from following in the act you'd be drilled seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Axe4christ:

Human wetin. there's no such thing as human feeling in times like that, maybe after the deed is done. Infact if you refrain yourself from following in the act you'd be drilled seriously.

Nawa o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Now some might think no be only die, a dead man doesn't know what's up et all.

Well as a cultist, you're less likely to get help from many individuals....
Many cultist are also into drugs, much more than the non initiated and as such you misbehave even in public, people tend to avoid you and you feel they fear you, you end up scaring away most positive goodies comming your way...

One guy wey dey shout Tah Tah up and down, later had an accident and needed money for operation, his fellow Tah Tah brothers couldn't even gather the 150k involved, Las Las na d innocent citizens Dem use style come meet, the guy couldn't raise up to that amount still and his parents cared less anyway. Well it took twice as long to gather the money and get on with the operation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
There's strength in numbers. An average system man no strong pass you, but they can be aided by their comrades if need be but not always. However, it's to their detriment, Pato went to a beer parlour and made a nuisance of himself and soon got into trouble, however he was able to put call to his cartel man, right there on my presence the guy say him no dey go anywhere. In quote: na which kind nonsense be dis wan, see I no dey disembark from this my AP. Person go find trouble dey look for who go follow am enter am.

Apparently, the guy just came back from anti cult and was in no mood, shape to go and help his comrade lol.
If he answered the call, anything wey follow am na two of them Dem go first track, Las Las Dem go leave town for weeks if they are lucky.

Den drive my friend phone for one federal uni for east here lol, nigga was with his babe and around 7p.m in biological science which was a three storey, they were having a good time at the last floor, after which they decided to leave due to the loneliness and darkness around the building, two guys accustomed him, first they started with fake accusation. Like this:

Ooooh, so na you go kill rabiu abi!?, Followed closely with a slap, this is meant to throw my friend off balance and due to the surprise they pounced on him collected his valuables and kindly enough fled the scene.

My friend came to the department the following day and complained to me, I just had to console him and all, then he went on to complain to a guy I have been suspecting for long, the guy told him that na him Bleep up say anyway next time make my friend come and he'd tell him what and when what to say when such things happen that he'd tell him the language to speak.

This is one way the get initiates and it's usually effective to a certain degree

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't know why I always come up close with this people. But part explaination for this I have provided in my previous posts.

When the devil wants to work he does so to an incredible degree..... I got up one wet morning in 2018, I wanted to ease myself in a bush a bit far from my house. As I squat down to do the do, some 50meters ahead, I saw three guys trudging a narrow path at such pace that I was quite certain something was amiss, they held a nylon bag, and one had a little budge on his pocket perhaps its his seven ( gun). My location is just another zone ruled by the Ayes Confraternity. Next thing I heard was sum there, nwanne leave that thing na, there was a brief scuffle and then two other guys came out again making five people, I swear I was so dazed I barely noticed that flies were already perching on my open mouth....

The most authoritative which I think was their leader collected the bag and they followed him quickly. I totally lost the urge to shat. I reached home in record breaking speed .

The following day, the police were on the lookout for some boys that came in to rob a bet shop in a secluded place in the market, my mind just flash go back to the event..... Smh.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wapizy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guy please i need help @saynotocultist am under serious treat these guy treaten my family and my life what can be done naaa house matter
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:

That also happens. However, when they get such a target next time, they'll be sure to complete their mission. Escapes like that happen mostly when it's a chance encounter.

I have a friend who back then fortified himself and felt invincible. No metal could penetrate him. He got seriously sick and went to the hospital. Every needle used to attempt to give him injections either bent or broke without success. Dude had to run to a church and was made to drink so many bottles of anointing oil that neutralized his charms. He didn't know how to break it on his own.
Dude now works with the DSS. Never went near charms since then.

Fiction

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
hustla:

Those boys dey vex oooo

Delsu don calm now, boys are into yahoo yahoo. My brother always makes use any slightest opportunity to tell me how lucky I am that the town is now calm. Delsu our school grin[quote author=hustla post=88265295]

Those boys dey vex oooo

I still see some of them sha, but compared to other institutional towns, Abraka is very calm

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
veteranExboy:

Fiction

What do I owe u? Nothing!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
veteranExboy:

Fiction

You think it’s fiction? Lol... I hope you don’t come across things of this nature because it’s obvious you live far from the world he’s talking about.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Frank4jesus:
anywhere there is Government universities (fed.or state) they must be confraternity activities there. Especially S-East,S-west, S-South and some part of N-East( Benue,kogi)

Benue and Kogi are North-Central, not North-East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by meine: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
The Death of Tunde Salawu, Circa:February  14th 2002 ,FMS Building LASU.

One of the dramatic days in LASU, Tunde Salawu the amiable SUG president was butchered to death by suspected axemen after writing his final papers. The whole Lagos was in uproar but only few people knew the true story.

Tunde was a brilliant and handsome student of Bus Admin, until he became the SUG president . A major goal he proclaimed to have was the eradication of cult groups in Lasu. So he began a major war on cultism. I saw suspected axemen being interrogated and burnt alive by Tunde and his Nasfat student supporters. The killings and lynchings of suspected cultists were many and continued unabated. There was an ex student  (a suspected former Aiye member) who came for clearance .He was accosted at the school main gate and beaten to a pulp,i heard he later died in the hospital.

Myself and some wisemen approached Tunde and advised him to stop the killings, surely he that live by the sword will die by the sword. Tunde didnt listen as he had that aura of invincibility. The school authorities also warned him but he wont listen.  Before long news started flying that Tunde's cult war is one sided as the Eiyes were spared in his war. Was he a sympathiser to the SEC or a full blooded member? You be the judge.

Rumors also abound that Tunde would go to pray at the mosque while having all sorts of charms tied on his waist and arm. So clearly Tunde was eating his cake and having it. He was the president of Nasfat during the day and a bonafide patron of the underworld at night.

He escaped different attacks until his final paper. As he left the exam all, different men surrounded him, FMS was a three storey building,he ran and made it to the ground floor. These guys rained bullets on him but it didnt work.So they brought out machetes whose handles were wrapped in red fabrics and butchered him. He was rushed to Lasuth Ikeja but he gave up the ghost on the way. The school went into deep mourning. Exams were suspended. Its been about 18 years but only few remember him.

Lessons:
1. I dont know any of the authors here but whatever youve read as regards the Stupidity of cultism and rugged orientations here is 100% true. Cultism will surely mess up your life thats guaranteed. I witnessed so much bloodshed in Lasu between 1999 and 2005 that i cant exhaust them. Stay away from Cultism.

2. Whatever protection the devil gives you,he will take it back someday when he is done using you. Jazz,muyen etc whatever you call them will fail  someday that also guaranteed. I gave vivid details of the attack on Tunde to buttress the fact that those coming to HIT you might have also gone to the devil to research what will neutralise your power.

3. Please Stay away from bloodshed in any form. Bloods do cry even after many years.

Special Kudos to Saynotocultism and the others striving to rescue our youth from this evil called cultism.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Krak:

I remember then during NYSC year for makurdi,because of the level of gun killings my friend go always say, Ken e be like bullet cheap for makurdi ooo

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kenturkey048:
I remember then during NYSC year for makurdi,because of the level gun killings my friend go always say, Ken e be like bullet cheap for makurdi ooo

Haha grin grin cheesy this one make me burst out laughing this night oo which one be bullet cheap

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

Haha grin grin cheesy this one make me burst out laughing this night oo which one be bullet cheap
baba na there I serve ooh...I live for behind modern market,makurdi...na axemen zone be that...For makurdi them dey kill themselves for less than free.....na wetin make my friend say e be like say bullet cheap for makurdi oooh

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peacefulhome(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wapizy:
Guy please i need help @saynotocultist am under serious treat these guy treaten my family and my life what can be done naaa house matter

I expect someone to attend to this urgent issue on ground.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kenturkey048:
baba na there I serve ooh...I live for behind modern market,makurdi...na axemen zone be that...For makurdi them dey kill themselves for less than free.....na wetin make my friend say e be like say bullet cheap for makurdi oooh

I lived at Ankpa Road and later spent most of my time in NorthBank. Makurdi is a killing field for cultists.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]
Hmmm Alausa grin
Okota grin
Ago palace grin
Ibo grin
Delta grin
Bad knee grin
Wife grin
Power bike grin
Allegedly to have been Paid gratuity in November grin
Posted to SA cheesy
Claimed to be able to travel spiritually grin
A mental case cheesy
Toothpick grin
Kokolina cheesy
Southafrica (guy) cheesy
So man body scars grin funny stories you tell people about how you got them

I know who you are kiddo
Have you gone to smoke your usual weed under that roof before the shops open? grin

Guy,die it !!
Wida you?
No make men fallout untop your matter oh!!
Read and educate yourself,rugged life no pay!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Krak:

I lived at Ankpa Road and later spent most of my time in NorthBank. Makurdi is a killing field for cultists.
I swear...Those people doubting ,,una better stop doubting...I was born in Lagos ,schooled in calabar ,served in Benue...I swear cultism for Benue is something I've never seen in my entire life..

Because of girl for club,,a corper that came for service with two eyes ,,collected his discharge cert with one eye...na bullet blind him second eye...before election ,a corper was shot because of 1k for ATM..some months before I passed out,a guy was stoned to death in front of modern market gate,cult related....

Bullet really cheap for makurdi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AmazingMOG: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Say not to cultism

I’ll be using up to five pages on this thread to tell stories I’ve witnessed in all the Niger delta states stay tune

See cultism is evil

I don’t even wish my enemy to join any cult

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dontknownutn11: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
meine:
The Death of Tunde Salawu, Circa:February  14th 2002 ,FMS Building LASU.

One of the dramatic days in LASU, Tunde Salawu the amiable SUG president was butchered to death by suspected axemen after writing his final papers. The whole Lagos was in uproar but only few people knew the true story.

Bros..i didnt school in LASU but one of my bros in the hood told me the story of his death. This my bros is a SEC member. I just finished secondary school that year.
He spoke of how he was trailed and how he witnessed the first guy land a hard blow in the center of the Tunde Salawu's head with a big cutlass, he said the Tunde Salawu fell to his knees with blood splurting like bursted pipe.. fear grip me. HE mentioned how the whole uni scattered after his killing. FMS..faculty of man slaughter as the bros calls it...
Another of my bros used to talk about a particular hit where someone was being butchered below, a guy watching from a storey above fainted and fell down close to where the cultists were busy matcheting the guy. He said they just pushed looked at him, pushed him away and continued dealing with their victim till they finished.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
peacefulhome:

Who cares about your expectations. Such entitlement. What if it’s a set up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
peacefulhome:

he purposely quoted OP,maybe he has something in his mind
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Wapizy:

Perhaps, Saynotocultism, Ambitiouscent, Savagesavage, etc can provide a neutral email address for peeps with issues like these. This is more than the 3rd time someone is asking for help and i doubt is all of them are cultists trying to trace identities.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2020
kingthreat:

Perhaps, Saynotocultism, Ambitiouscent, Savagesavage, etc can provide a neutral email address for peeps with issues like these. This is more than the 3rd time someone is asking for help and i doubt is all of them are cultists trying to trace identities.

Anybody who needs help should report their cases to military, SARS, or other agencies close to them. If those ones cannot help them, why would you think the above named people can? Do they have more than one head and two hands?

Let them remain incognito Jo.

32 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
butterfly777:

Anybody who needs help should report their cases to military, SARS, or other agencies. If those ones cannot help them, why would you think the above named people can? Do they have more than one head and two hands?

Like I said, a neutral email address. Yeah they must remain incognito.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
butterfly777:

Anybody who needs help should report their cases to military, SARS, or other agencies. If those ones cannot help them, why would you think the above named people can? Do they have more than one head and two hands?

nairalanders have helped many people at different angles, Had it been that he requested for everyone's help, some people that visit this thread are members of different law enforcement agencies (incorruptible ones). Probably, they could've helped Or someone that have encountered such Threat would've helped.

I guess that was why some nairalanders gave his request nonchalant impression.

Pls saynotocultism attend to his request whenever you visit this thread

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.