Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064731 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Native doctors dem no be mumu na, they know the consequences

How did you come about the theory that native doctors know the consequences or as usual just out of your own premonition,or what you heard from someone that knows someone that saw it happen?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
DeeMain:

By calling the writings of people pouring out their hearts and soul out here to save others fiction? My friend take several seats!!

If you don't believe their stories, ask for more information in a respectful manner or keep silent.

Those who know,do not say.Those who say,do not know.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osemoses69: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=veteranExboy post=88299644]

Yet the white man was able to subjugate us culturally and dominate us politically. [/quote you foolish die]

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

Hmmmmmm.......once peaceful Makurdi became something else.

Pls how far with High level and Wurukum areas? You've not mentioned them in any of ur details. Those two areas especially High level were also notoriously associated with Cult clashes back then,don't know of now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cheny:

Pls how far with High level and Wurukum areas? You've not mentioned them in any of ur details. Those two areas especially High level were also notoriously associated with Cult clashes back then,don't know of now.

Ankpa ward (Naka street and NUJ belong to the NBM and SVC respectively) hence it is a recurring flashpoint.
Core wadata and New garage areas.
Behind modern market (mostly docile as it is dominated by NBM)
North bank (dominated by SVC). Flashpoint due to the subtle influx of NBM and the attendant desire to lay claim to some territories.
Gyado Villa, Villa Suites and Terwase Agbadu Areas due to presence of BSU and students' off -K hostels. Flashpoint as it is a mix of both gangs.
The level of cult activities in the aforementioned areas greatly surpass that of High Level areas presently so that why it might not come up in mentions.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cheny:

Pls how far with High level and Wurukum areas? You've not mentioned them in any of ur details. Those two areas especially High level were also notoriously associated with Cult lclashes back then,don't know of now.

Those places are the hotbed of cult activities in Makurdi.
While I write mostly about that Ankpa Ward is because it's where I reside.

I don't just share stories because I heard about it.

Last year they killed one boy in our Area around that swange cinema, the boy was an SVC

That boy never agreed for once that he was a Cultist, they attacked that boy around that Area around 2009 butchered him and left him for dead, his revival was like a miracle, but his right hand (wrist) was damaged.

My people this ground don swallow young men wey never suppose die due to cult activities.
Cultism is an evil and must be wiped out of our land.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Ankpa ward (Naka street and NUJ belong to the NBM and SVC respectively) hence it is a recurring flashpoint.
North bank (dominated by SVC). Flashpoint due to the subtle influx of NBM and the attendant desire to lay claim to some territories.
Gyado Villa, Villa Suites and Terwase Agbadu Areas due to presence of BSU and students' off -K hostels. Flashpoint as it is a mix of both gangs.
The level of cult activities in the aforementioned areas greatly surpass that of High Level areas presently so that why it might not come up in mentions.

I appreciate ur response.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bonesbrigante: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
This happened in gyado villa , makurdi.
I left that area on this very day an hour later this happened.
As a student in makurdi . U have to be aware at all times.
I avoid social gatherings alot even as a jew you will just be living in fear.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

Last year they killed one boy in our Area around that swange cinema, the boy was an SVC

That boy never agreed for once that he was a Cultist, they attacked that boy around that Area around 2009 butchered him and left him for dead, his revival was like a miracle, but his right hand (wrist) was damaged.

My people this ground don swallow young men wey never suppose die due to cult activities.

Thanks, it means if this menace is not curtailed,60-70% of our boys will grow up thinking this is the norm in their neighbourhoods and will be lured into Cultism and gangsterism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Your analysis is on point and accurate.
NUJ House down to Methodist Church Area SVC, Naka Street down to wadata new garage and modern market area NBM.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bonesbrigante:

This is just terrible!!Gyado villa again? Can't the community take a decisive action B4 all the teens there are wiped off? A stitch in time saves nine.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Very accurate analysis.......Naka Street strong hold of NBM, NUJ House SVC
Wadata NBM, New Garage NBM, North Bank hotbed of SVC.

There is a new entrant now Ikeja street when they made a mistake of initiating those hausa boys in that street into Black Skull and NBM those boys just turned their own to something else, even the Core NBM guys don tire for those boys own, they call themselves " Arab Squad" if they are coming, they don't come for hit 5 or 10, most times they come in a group of 30 to 40 youths for just one hit.

We no dey sleep for my area because of those Arab Squad, they are so mean and ruthless.

Na God dey help us for that my area

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bonesbrigante: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cheny:

This is just terrible, Gyado villa again. Can't the community take a decisive action B4 all the teens there are wiped off? A stitch in time saves nine
This is just one of the killings that have been going on since January.. NBM VS SVC
It has been totally brutal. Mostly final year students and more than 20 people killed now

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

There is a new entrant now Ikeja street when they made a mistake of initiating those hausa boys in that street into Black Skull and NBM those boys just turned their own to something else, even the Core NBM guys don tire for those boys own, they call themselves " Arab Squad" if they are coming, they don't come for hit 5 or 10, most times they come in a group of 30 to 40 youths for just one hit.

We no dey sleep for my area because of those Arab Squad, they are so mean and ruthless.

That means you are around Adikpo street area. Around Best Albino's and Engr. Agan area? That's where the Ikeja street Arab squad guys usually come to rob and disturb regularly.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dannybrasky(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

Arab Squa if they are coming, they don't come for hit 5 or 10, most times they come in a group of 30 to 40 youths for just one hit.

Funny but crazy,trust abokizzz young boyz to always overdo grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

U people can teem up and agree to flush these guys away with help of security men or else before u know, innocent pple will soon experience their barbarism because of their numbers.
Same thing happened at a particular street in lokoja. These boys became so much in numbers that their despicable acts started spilling into innocent persons. They started attacking okada men and anyone who fell into them. One of their strategies was that one of them will come from town on an okada and lead the unsuspecting okada man into their den, they then come out in their numbers and seize the bike along with any money the can find plus some degree of beatings. The community had to mount a road block to check their activities.

When they could not apply that method again they then graduate into stealing on Sundays when pple went for services. They met their Waterloo one Sunday when they robbed a Custom officer who had set a trap for them because He was once robbed by these boys.
He left his phone number with a woman selling somewhere close to his house to alert him whenever these boys gained entrance to his apartment. So while they got into his house and started their robbery the woman called this officer. Since this Oga was ready for them,he had already made arrangement with SARS. Before u know it,these boys were apprehended although some ran away. One of these cultists was a boy in my church, infact he was their main guy, with tattoos drawn all over his arms and back. That was how that area had peace and apart from one of the boys whose influential parents got him freed and had him relocated to another place,we never heard of these gangs nor saw them again. What the SARS guys did with the rest of them,nobody knew.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

That means you are around Adikpo street area. Around Best Albino's and Engr. Agan area? That's where the Ikeja street Arab squad guys usually come to rob and disturb regularly.
Are they different from the "koboko squad" or koboko cult that once tried to gain upper hand in wadata area of Makurdi those days?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by visijo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hmm, things de happen for markudi ooo, thank God uyo na peaceful area cool

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cheny:

Are they different from the "koboko squad" or koboko cult that once tried to gain upper hand in wadata area of Makurdi those days?

Yeah they are. These are mostly Hausa artisans whose eagerness to follow the trending lifestyles are being exploited. They are used to carry out attacks by other members of their cult groups who have become reluctant to participate actively in HITs due to various reasons. They carry out robberies while masking them under the guise of cult attacks. They move about drinking joints mostly in the evenings in groups of over 20 made up of mostly teenagers spotting different clothes with flashes of black and yellow. They go there to indulge in drugs and cheap liquor sometimes in the company of prostitutes.
Their youthful exuberance and the excessive use of cult slangs gives them away from miles away.
The need to be seen as important part of their cult groups makes them to 'overdo' and this makes them easy prey for rival groups.
Mostly due, but not limited to the closure of T.C wine bar, you'll find these unscrupulous lot every evening clustered around the Woodland, Fish World and Skyfall Lounge triangle.
At every instance shouts of "Clear!" "Ayanks" and "Mi Lordy" and "Dodos" rent the air.
If you are a rival cult member and these crowd of hyped-up delinquents descend on you, you'll almost definitely end up dead.
They are also easily harmed by shock-and-awe attacks as like most cultists, they are lilly -livered and scamper in various directions once a hit is initiated on them. They can then be picked up individually and quickly dispensed with.
They mostly are canon fodder so the rivals don't put them up as scores to be counted in a war. Hence the targeted concentration by their rivals on final year students of BSU in the recent and on-going war in Makurdi.
Young souls wasted on these streets daily like it's nothing.

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by voyy: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

How did you come about the theory that native doctors know the consequences or as usual just out of your own premonition,or what you heard from someone that knows someone that saw it happen?

Guy if you dnt know things or seen one, dnt say its fiction. I didnt comment since this thread started but your comments is making me do so now. Guy I am a christian but if you wan see Jazz, visit cotonou (benin republic) pk10 area nd see white men coming for jazz to walk on water (beach)and all.
Cultism is real and dangerous.
Secondly, talking about blood money, native doctors knows the repercussion and wont do it for theirself or their children. My guy who was intimidated because of honda EOD, was shaking for three day after going to a shrine to seek for help. Baba no fit talk wetin him eye see or wetin him ear hear. At this my young age i have seen things. Dnt say its fiction if you haven't gone that path. Bye.

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

need more stories about Makurdi
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bonesbrigante:
Makurdi is crazy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
voyy:

Guy if you dnt know things or seen one, dnt say its fiction. I didnt comment since this thread started but your comments is making me do so now. Guy I am a christian but if you wan see Jazz, visit cotonou (benin republic) pk10 area nd see white men coming for jazz to walk on water (beach)and all.
Cultism is real and dangerous.
Secondly, talking about blood money, native doctors knows the repercussion and wont do it for theirself or their children. My guy who was intimidated because of honda EOD, was shaking for three day after going to a shrine to seek for help. Baba no fit talk wetin him eye see or wetin him ear hear. At this my young age i have seen things. Dnt say its fiction if you haven't gone that path. Bye.

You guys should read before commenting.I never suggested that cultism is non existent.Like your point here about your guy; the event didn't happen to you in person but your friend, which leaves room for scrutiny that if investigated may be found to be true,half true or entirely false.Just because white men visit a native doctors shrine doesn't validate anything.White people also believe in astronomy which is unscientific and baseless.

I called that guys write up on juju fiction because I've heard same story way back in secondary School same way some myths like madam koskos one shoe was wide spread amongst children in my childhood days.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
JBoss25:
need more stories about Makurdi

Forget story and learn the lesson. There are enough stories here for you to learn.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

You guys should read before commenting.I never suggested that cultism is non existent.Like your point here about your guy; the event didn't happen to you in person but your friend, which leaves room for scrutiny that if investigated may be found to be true,half true or entirely false.Just because white men visit a native doctors shrine doesn't validate anything.White people also believe in astronomy which is unscientific and baseless.

I called that guys write up on juju fiction because I've heard same story way back in secondary School same way some myths like madam koskos one shoe was wide spread amongst children in my childhood days.

I pray you find that which you seek.
And the church shall say a loud ....

Ameeeen!

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Krak:

Forget story and learn the lesson. There are enough stories here for you to learn.
lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 2:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Kenturkey048:
I swear...Those people doubting ,,una better stop doubting...I was born in Lagos ,schooled in calabar ,served in Benue...I swear cultism for Benue is something I've never seen in my entire life..

Because of girl for club,,a corper that came for service with two eyes ,,collected his discharge cert with one eye...na bullet blind him second eye...before election ,a corper was shot because of 1k for ATM..some months before I passed out,a guy was stoned to death in front of modern market gate,cult related....

Bullet really cheap for makurdi
mad o

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Guy if you're being threatened and it's cult related then go to the nearest anti-cult department around you, I'm sure they could be of assistance or better still go to the nearest army barracks and appeal to any soldier there. If the situation could still be contained though, you could seek for peace talk and settle the matter with them absence violence, but if you're a cultist yourself then you're on your own. You could still narrate your problems here, I'm certain there are one or two good advice and suggestions that could be derived here. Don't expect any of us that have laid bare ourselves here on this thread to come running to your rescue cause it's not logical, this is a faceless forum and at such we no know who be who for here. Bye.

Say no to cultism
Say no to gangsterism
Stay safe from covid-19 and remain blessed.

Wapizy:
Guy please i need help @saynotocultist am under serious treat these guy treaten my family and my life what can be done naaa house matter

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 3:16am On Apr 11, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Continued...
My cousin sister was outside 12am singing worship song you know this girls at their 18yr old forming chineka voice. Tho I am staying in their house. It’s a kinda of a compound but not fences. She was singing and shouting I didn’t bother to tell her to close her mouth because I never wanted to talk to her because she is kinda a rude person and moreover I am in his father house, so I ignore her childishness.

Forward...... I was chatting with I slept but not too deep. Watin I hear hey bring that phone.... I was too tired to get up from the bed because I had a stressed up day....

His senior brother went out. Said Watin Dey happen. The other guy slap the brother. I still Dey lie down. He rush inside immediately and called me. I came out and echo WHO BE THAt. With an authoritative voice... base oo for that matter,

My sister and the guy re still dragging the phone and the guy shouted, ARO-mate and this guys were 4 in number, I was like Jesus for all this things wey I Dey read for Nairaland and this people wan intimidates my sister and collect her phone. I summoned courage told the guy to leave that phone with an authoritative voice, one of them told him bro make we leave here. Give her the phone make we Jas out.

I rush a plank . Hit am for hym head . I told him common leave that phone. Behold a sar man wey Dey leave for this hood release a bullet. Their disappeared.

When I came closer to this guy he is smelling I wonder if hym done baff sef.... the lit gal said brother thank you. I snub am. The sar money say dem collect anything we tell am no. My aunty and uncle just Dey look me. Junior bro Dey look. For my mind my head done big o. We just went inside. And my prayer that night be say make this guys no come back o. Because Na trouble.

This thing happened At Lugbe Abuja. Of you who stay can relate.
Shun cultist no gain therei swear. For 12am make still Dey wake up and down Dey find who hym go drive hym phone. SMH
Lugbe is another Cult Haven in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:36am On Apr 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Why you come Sabi Makurdi like this na?

We don see shege for those Arab Squad hand........I don't blame them I blame the people that are championing Cultism in my dear state.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2020
NoBones:

It means it's not too long you Finnish NYSC, that boy that was stoned to death at around Makurdi Modern Market gate in the evening, that event happened around 2018 or so........I know that boy very well he grew up in my Area before they moved to that Modern Market Area, the guy was working with Airtel then, very small boy from Edo state.......A man was narrating this incidence to us in tears how they stood by but couldn't do anything to save him because the boys were many and armed, he told us how the boy begged for his life and even while they were stoning him he was begging for his life.

Hmmmmmm..........my Area Ankpa Road has become something else ooooo
. You no lie atall....you are every correct....I finished service last year.....

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Kenturkey048:
. You no lie atall....you are every correct....I finished service last year.....

It's well, God will Provide all your hearts desire according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus......
God Bless you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbawo001 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.