Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064483 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2020
This thread is the most powerful I HV ever met on nairaland.

It has changed thousand souls.
If you have come across this very thread,you must have regretted joining a confraternity. If not,you have chosen to die a shameful death. too bad.

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peacefulhome(f): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
DominantMale:

Who cares about your expectations. Such entitlement. What if it’s a set up

Thank your star am not in the mood for your rubbish , if not eh, I would have said, you are a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peacefulhome(f): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Frank4jesus:
he purposely quoted OP,maybe he has something in his mind

Oh oh, you could be right. I never thought of that. Thanks brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2020
If you have issues with anyone. If you're bust up enough, use the military if you cannot settle it. Or leave the Vicinity if its convenient for you.

Truth is, even saynotocultism might not be able to come to anyone rescue at this point tho i can't remember him saying anyone to turn to him in times of tension.

If you don't trust the prowess of the security agencies you should just settle amicably and avoid troubles. DON'T EVER USE A CULT GROUP TO FIGHT ANOTHER GROUP. it will end in tears for everyone.

Avoid cultism
Shun Gangsterism
Desist from drugs

Only God can save!! No matter what you believe.

29 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2020
easyzworld:

You think it’s fiction? Lol... I hope you don’t come across things of this nature because it’s obvious you live far from the world he’s talking about.

His analysis were from a third party non participant observation.Unlike the original OP and some others,most illustrations here did not directly happen to those writers,they either heard from other 3rd party or someone they knew.This types of stories are often laced with fictitious storylines.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

His analysis were from a third party non participant observation.Unlike the original OP and some others,most illustrations here did not directly happen to those writers,they either heard from other 3rd party or someone they knew.This types of stories are often laced with fictitious storylines.

Stay there and be talking crap. You must be really dull for expecting everyone on this thread (especially those with old monikers) to give you active participant 'first person' observations.
With all the advice on discretionary story telling on this thread and the other one.
A little sense of deduction will do you much good.
This isn't Netflix. Nobody owes you content for a subscription you made.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Stay there and be talking crap. You must be really dull for expecting everyone on this thread (especially those with old monikers) to give you active participant 'first person' observations.
With all the advice on discretionary story telling on this thread and the other one.

The op started well, but like all good intentions that get corrupted, albeit interesting,most other stories like the one I quoted fiction are in my opinion fallacious.By the way, your response seem so aggressive.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

You must be out of this world DULL to expect most 3rd party stories here to be true.Jesus Christ used parables and told his audience what his stories were,not hiding behind other real stories to gather likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Kenturkey048:
I remember then during NYSC year for makurdi,because of the level of gun killings my friend go always say, Ken e be like bullet cheap for makurdi ooo

Hmmmmmm.......once peaceful Makurdi became something else.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tvegas(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Stay away from cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Kenturkey048:
I swear...Those people doubting ,,una better stop doubting...I was born in Lagos ,schooled in calabar ,served in Benue...I swear cultism for Benue is something I've never seen in my entire life..

Because of girl for club,,a corper that came for service with two eyes ,,collected his discharge cert with one eye...na bullet blind him second eye...before election ,a corper was shot because of 1k for ATM..some months before I passed out,a guy was stoned to death in front of modern market gate,cult related....

Bullet really cheap for makurdi

It means it's not too long you Finnish NYSC, that boy that was stoned to death at around Makurdi Modern Market gate in the evening, that event happened around 2018 or so........I know that boy very well he grew up in my Area before they moved to that Modern Market Area, the guy was working with Airtel then, very small boy from Edo state.......A man was narrating this incidence to us in tears how they stood by but couldn't do anything to save him because the boys were many and armed, he told us how the boy begged for his life and even while they were stoning him he was begging for his life.

Hmmmmmm..........my Area Ankpa Road has become something else ooooo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
NoBones:

It means it's not too long you Finnish NYSC, that boy that was stoned to death at around Makurdi Modern Market gate in the evening, that event happened around 2018 or so........I know that boy very well he grew up in my Area before they moved to that Modern Market Area, the guy was working with Airtel then, very small boy from Edo state.......A man was narrating this incidence to us in tears how they stood by but couldn't do anything to save him because the boys were many and armed, he told us how the boy begged for his life and even while they were stoning him he was begging for his life.

Hmmmmmm..........my Area Ankpa Road has become something else ooooo

He was called Rhagnar. A member of the SVC. At his point of death, not a single of his men could be there to save him. He died alone and violently. That's what cultism can give you. Some oaf will still come and call it fiction even after 3 people have confirmed this on the thread.

44 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

You must be out of this world DULL to expect most 3rd party stories here to be true.Jesus Christ used parables and told his audience what his stories were,not hiding behind other real stories to gather likes.

Stories that have been shared here are not as gory like the ones I have heard in real life by law enforcement men, street guys and cultists. If you think cultism hit stories are fictitious, just google images of cult killings in Nigeria so you know how gory it can be. Mind you less than 20% of the killings ever get to the mainstream news or even blogs. Though I must confess the story here of 300 axemen, that was very ridiculous.

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

many of us writing here has witnessed 1 or 2 incidents where two cult group have clashes (HIT). While some are victims to their harassment and attack to the innocent citizens.

Some people that are wise use third person while writing here for security purposes.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

He was called Rhagnar. A member of the SVC. At his point of death, not a single of his men could be there to save him. He died alone and violently. That's what cultism can give you. Some oaf will still come and call it fiction even after 3 people have confirmed this on the thread.
pls nobody should mind those people doubting all these stories. you may not know their motive of viewing this thread.
I could remember most of them that threatened the OP at the beginning, are now regretting why they joined this devilish group (cultism).

If you are not interested in third person story, I challenge you to go out there,join and become a victim; come back here and share your ordeal as a 1st person story .we will still believe you. That's if you come back alive grin grin

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Namomoh: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Gangstar life never pays.

End life is always sorrow

#SayNoToCultism

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreenArrow1:

D
Ragnah O..........light in complexion, very cool kid until he joined SVC and everything turned upside down, boys that grew up in my very own eyes.........That evil spirit in Cultism that suddenly possess these boys as soon as they innitiate and turn them to beast.

Thanks for all the exposure and Cult awareness enlightenment campaign here on Nairaland.......

There are Cultists lurking around here to ensure that this thread does not see the light of the day, but last last na God pass them all.

All the people saying most of the 3rd Party stories been told here are lies, they agents of darkness sent here to cause a serious distraction on this thread, Pls disregard them........This thread will be used as a reference point in the future.
God Bless you All

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
My prayers every day is that God should cleanse our land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Namomoh: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
I forwarded this Nairaland Topic link created by SayNoTOCultism to my Nephew who just secured admission to Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo state in November 2019, to prepare his mind on the evil of joining cult before his resumption in January 2020.

I told him to avoid partying with unguided friends, to never succumb to their unrealistic sweet mouth and fake promises and should never see oppression from cultists,a means of joining one cult group. He has been thanking me for sending the link to him. He has been telling me how Aiye members have been woeing him to join them as he is handsome, good bodied and tall guy but he always avoid them.

I also send the link to another young brilliant guy that just secure admission last year too for awareness to prepared his mind never to join Cult.

We all should ensure to send the link to any eager and stubborn looking relative and friends relative, that is about to secure admission to any higher institutions. To before warn and guided is to before harm, as no young person guided with this link for awareness of the evil of cultism will join Cult.

Thanks to the OP that created this topic. May God continue to bless you and your household.

#GangstarLifeNeverPays
#SayNoToCultism

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neddstark:

Stories that have been shared here are not as gory like the ones I have heard in real life by law enforcement men, street guys and cultists. If you think cultism hit stories are fictitious, just google images of cult killings in Nigeria so you know how gory it can be. Mind you less than 20% of the killings ever get to the mainstream news or even blogs. Though I must confess the story here of 300 axemen, that was very ridiculous.

The juju aspect in that particular writers story was what I described as fictitious storylines and not the violent tendencies of cult gangs.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Frank4jesus:
many of us writing here has witnessed 1 or 2 incidents where two cult group have clashes (HIT). While some are victims to their harassment and attack to the innocent citizens.

Some people that are wise use third person while writing here for security purposes.

My criticism of that writers post was centered on the juju part and not the subcultural tendencies of cult gangs.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

My criticism of that writers post was centered on the juju part and not the subcultural tendencies of cult gangs.

From time immemorial, the potency of juju had always been in doubt by so many people. So you won't be the first or the last to doubt the power of juju.

Allow them to exaggerate the juju part of their stories as much as they like. Bottom line is those who will still believe their stories would. There's no screenplay nor perfect ending here. It's what it is, in whatever form it might come: "SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD"!

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by omipancia: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
admeenat:
Mr SAYNOTOCULTISM u are in indeed a life saver.
As a core northerner, born and bred in zamfara, schooled in sokoto there s no way i could know much about cultism, till i got employed in ogun state(Dangote cement) last 2 years. Unfortunately i reside around Poly ilaro area.
Gashhhh most of what you narrated about colours, slangs,rape,drug peddling, oppression, intimidation, gruesome killings all is happening, am surprised police authorities are doing absolutely nothing about it.
I cannot imagine a bonafide final year student of a federal school will go missing and nobody cares to know or find out his whereabout not even school authorities.
Rather u will hear things like.
"WETIN BE SCORES NOW?" "4:1" .Human being for that matter ??!! embarassed.

I av relocated from the house am staying after reading ur thread cos those guys
staying next to my flat, cool cool hmmmmm!
The sad aspect of it is even secondary school students in numbers pay homage to these badguys.
I was lucky to be on duty when a rival cult came for a hit one particular nite only God knew what could av happened, even though those guys didn't vandalize any of my properties seems they know whom they are looking for but I was damned scared.
No reasonable person will raise a family near those kind of people.

I share ur thread with 1 of them Alhamdullilah there r changes in his life when we saw in jumaat service recently,
infact the guy open ur thread daily to get an update even though am still avoiding the guy as we speak ##ONLYMEKNOWWHY.

Continue ur good work. U r saving lives.

May God be you@saynotocultism.
As a DSS u know better but be wise don't agree to meet anybody any where.
And to those who insist this thread be closed av rethink and choose a Pius life.

Mods please DONOT remove this thread

Bros, So u d japa from me? grin grin grin, e neva reach that level na, all d same thank u
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
mistarsam:

From time immemorial, the potency of juju had always been in doubt by so many people. So you won't be the first or the last to doubt the power of juju.

Allow them to exaggerate the juju part of their stories as much as they like. Bottom line is those who will still believe their stories would. There's no screenplay nor perfect ending here. It's what it is, in whatever form it might come: "SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD"!

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

I merely observed my right to expression in a non violent approach and didn't compel any writer to stop writing their thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

I merely observed my right to expression in a non violent approach and didn't compel any writer to stop writing their thoughts.

By calling the writings of people pouring out their hearts and soul out here to save others fiction? My friend take several seats!!

If you don't believe their stories, ask for more information in a respectful manner or keep silent.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
veteranExboy:

The juju aspect in that particular writers story was what I described as fictitious storylines and not the violent tendencies of cult gangs.

Naija and jazz tori. On that thread on Money Ritual, I still dont believe money go just appear from nowhere. It may be true though. But i choose to still be in the logical world. If na so, native doctors for don hammer die

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
xtremerules:

Naija and jazz tori. On that thread on Money Ritual, I still dont believe money go just appear from nowhere. It may be true though. But i choose to still be in the logical world. If na so, native doctors for don hammer die

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AghaAguike(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
NICE THREAD
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bonesbrigante: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
The student they killed in bsu.
I met this guy at city bay once seemed cool, i went out with cousin who was not into cultism. He joined us briefly
Say no to cultism
Makurdi is not a place for fragile minds o

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingDubem(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tell them
Uteghe:

They've sent you to lure him ba?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EzeNdiAra: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020

You dey form familiarity...
No be you and the other fool dey threaten am...
Obote soilder...

Whichever way..

You na BST...

Go dey edit your old posts, the screenshots dey already.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
xtremerules:

Yet the white man was able to subjugate us culturally and dominate us politically.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: teejayburna7(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.