Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3074325 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Na person pikin them do like this so o..... If after reading this thread you still decide to join or remain a cultist claiming you're smart and all that, it's your life that will be cut short not mine.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.
Damn! I don't even know what to say about this.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Na person pikin them do like this so o..... If after reading this thread you still decide to join or remain a cultist claiming you're smart and all that, it's your life that will be cut short not mine.

God bless Nigeria.
This looks like south/central America. Either Brazil, Honduras or el savador. Gangsters there are extremely brutal. Dem dey use chain saw slaughter person live.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:

God bless Nigeria.

What the f.ck man?
Somebody's child.
Butchered like a cow because he drank garri and got beaten inside a bush, taught some stupid slangs, now he felt he belonged.

And some other heartless evil people used what, cutlass? Chainsaw? To saw his head off.

I guess this is what op said that they did to the Eiye guy that set them up.

I'm sure his parents will reject his body.
Sorry I can't stop typing. This is too much.

During naming ceremony, the child is prayed for and great things declared for him and suddenly the enemy hijacks it and turns him to the devil's tool.

Haa.. Your haba krier brothers weren't there to save you.
You died like a mothaphoking cow
Abandoned
Gawked at by strangers
Score counted
Life wasted
Destiny hijacked
Parents weeping
Your cult group going for revenge and the vicious cycle continues.

Whoever is in charge of that trumpet needs to blow it because.. The atrocities are 1 million fold.

Kai kai kai kai.
Spits.
Rest in peace/pieces

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
When thy are coming make you give them their way oo
Aye! Aye! Make u give them their way.

Greetings to all men and ju's,
By my observation i av realised that most people here are cultists, but i cant help but wonder why thet are disguising as ju's.....
There's a saying who no go no know, at least all frat can agree on that, ask urself what is the reason ayes are so happy and proud of themselves. Even buccaneers are also proud of themselves as far as I know
U guys are making it worse than it is.

I laugh when I see some posts, my squad just dey burst into laughter. Its that little ur idea of frat is,like to be honest u guys really have no idea what its all about, its bigger than you that why u don't understand.

There's nothing in cultism except death,all cultist will die gruesomely,if a cultist manages to make it he will dissassotiate himself and start employing ju's, raping and theieving becomes a norm,man fall him own men celebrate am e.t..c
All the statement above are really funny, it shows u know nothing.

Firstly most cultists don't die,over 90% don't die,
In psychology there's something called "availability heuristics".You are far more likely to believe something is commonplace if
you can find just one example of it, and you are far less likely to believe in
something you’ve never seen or heard of before.
U see on news that people die doesn't mean a good number of them don't live normal lives and do great things.
Secondly nbm has zero tolerance 4 raping or thieving so pls drop those accusations except u are talking of SEC and SVC.
We don't force bam....pathetic.

Who no go no know, who no know no go.

I just feel its impossible 4 u to eradicate something or find solution to something without first understanding it......I'm not here to argue or hype and all I'm saying is the truth.

I will explain what u people call violence in my next post,after explaining u can go ahead and cast stones,just wait.....

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xcxv: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
hustla:

I think this one is in that Ikorodu Unity Regime LP

Am i right?

Small small your true identity is being revealed !!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
hustla:

Am i right?

That's a normal nbm LP.....all their member knows how to sing it......it's not associated to a particular zone or forum or ht or regime.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

By my observation i av realised that most people here are cultists, but i cant help but wonder why thet are disguising as ju's.....
There's a saying who no go no know, at least all frat can agree on that, ask urself what is the reason ayes are so happy and proud of themselves. Even buccaneers are also proud of themselves as far as I know

I laugh when I see some posts, my squad just dey burst into laughter. Its that little ur idea of frat is,like to be honest u guys really have no idea what its all about, its bigger than you that why u don't understand.

There's nothing in cultism except death,all cultist will die gruesomely,if a cultist manages to make it he will dissassotiate himself and start employing ju's, raping and theieving becomes a norm,man fall him own men celebrate am e.t..c

In psychology there's something called "availability heuristics".You are far more likely to believe something is commonplace if
U see on news that people die doesn't mean a good number of them don't live normal lives and do great things.
Secondly nbm has zero tolerance 4 raping or thieving so pls drop those accusations except u are talking of SEC and SVC.

I just feel its impossible 4 u to eradicate something or find solution to something without first understanding it......I'm not here to argue or hype and all I'm saying is the truth.

I will explain what u people call violence in my next post,after explaining u can go ahead and cast stones,just wait.....

Another buzu on the loose.

A good percentage of you dunderheads are just so dull and un-intelligent.

Na clearly complex make una dey join gangsterism because alone, you feel worthless.

What a pile of hubris.
Ozuors

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
the only difference between a cultist and a soldier is legal backing, if u hear that a soldier killed viking who is a member of their Omila squad(robbery squad) no one bats an eye but if an aye does it all hell will break loose.
pls Someone should differentiate between them 4 me.

this isn't the thank I we ayes deserve, I assure u we are the good guys,everything is 4 a good cause.

to ayes they are fighting for equality and social justice and freedom of oppression 4 all but in reality we are also fighting 4 u jus as well.

In all honesty I don't think k this thread is going to solve anything... wait I'll explain.
humans are natural born survivors,most of u people commenting don't live in hot areas and don't know anything about life,if u jam oppression first hand no be person go tell u to fight 4 ur freedom.
u may think life is d most important thing but when u meet some circumstances and challenges it will fall down the pecking order without u realizing. u will do anything 4 ur freedom even if u risk ur life.

tell me who is going to fight 4 u....if all the ayes were to mysteriously disappear in less than 3 months there will be a new resistance forming,Hans are born to survive.

if u think a soldier killing a cultist is a good thing but it becomes bad when its not a soldier....tell me what difference the uniform makes

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
you created this account today to start typing rubbish Smh

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

Another buzu on the loose.

A good percentage of you dunderheads are just so dull and intelligent.

Na clearly complex make una dey join gangsterism because alone, you feel worthless.

What a pile of hubris.
Ozuors

this is a thread,there's room 4 diverse opinion but trust me we most of us want a way forward,
I know the huge numbers of cultist wey full this thread, so of u are one show urself, don't be shy....don't disguise as a Jew,but if u are a Jew....I av no issues with u, I just want to clarify somethings because u can never understand. peace

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
hustla:

Am i right?

It's a common song found in LPs.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrongandMighty: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:
the only difference between a cultist and a soldier is legal backing, if u hear that a soldier killed viking who is a member of their Omila squad(robbery squad) no one bats an eye but if an aye does it all hell will break loose.

this isn't the thank I we ayes deserve, I assure u we are the good guys,everything is 4 a good cause.

to ayes they are fighting for equality and social justice and freedom of oppression 4 all but in reality we are also fighting 4 u jus as well.

In all honesty I don't think k this thread is going to solve anything... wait I'll explain.
humans are natural born survivors,most of u people commenting don't live in hot areas and don't know anything about life,if u jam oppression first hand no be person go tell u to fight 4 ur freedom.
u may think life is d most important thing but when u meet some circumstances and challenges it will fall down the pecking order without u realizing. u will do anything 4 ur freedom even if u risk ur life.

tell me who is going to fight 4 u....if all the ayes were to mysteriously disappear in less than 3 months there will be a new resistance forming,Hans are born to survive.

if u think a soldier killing a cultist is a good thing but it becomes bad when its not a soldier....tell me what difference the uniform makes
the most useless piece of shit I've ever read in my life!!!
To think that you even created this new account today to post this dumb shit of the century is really saddening! maybe seun should start charging for creating an account.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arturitoroman:
you created this account today to start typing rubbish Smh

when does one create an account b4 .

sorry bro no be hype...no issues pls just answer this question honestly.

if the federal govt decides one day to give SEC legal backing 4 example, SEC we appoint I as an arm of law to help us fight other frats....will u still see them as bad guys, I guess not, they bcom good automatically isn't it.
what I'm trying to say is that except u think soldiers fighting frats is bad then the only difference between them and any frat is legal backing.... think about it

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

Bros nor say you nor dey hype when you are already hyping.

I was born into a house if rainbow, any colour you find come you go see am unto polygamous setting and extended family..
I can hit my chest and say all cult group end in death... Even as jurist small reach na God save one of my Cousin some years back Aye for Don knack am... They all have this trait of hiding and running...

A few days ago I was with a bro in a bar, suddenly we heard a gunshot and a while later a car drove in our direction and parked, the so called strong man was already heading for his car, me just stood and walked close to the car to observe... That's a trait every cultist carry, they are scared of every little thing, they don't go to some areas.. Even as Davido big reach if him set Eiye for Benin or SVC for PH fit lite am if him loose guard come do show for wrong time.. If the game was as safe as you portrayed why the fear? Why the restlessness.. At least number1 dey get immunity ,but u know how many Don drop.. Tori plenty bros, just leave that thing, person run Eiye on the 24th Dec 2018 , Aye kill am on the 31 Dec 2018 ,the guy was a barber.

God bless Nigeria

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
some people fail to understand what they are joining that's why at d end they end up regretting.... people join 4 stupid reasons...imagine sm1 joining because of cool handshakes.

if u are a person that's scared of death u av no business with confra.

if u are a kind willing to be oprressed without doing anything to stop it,u have no business

if u aren't willing to endure hatdtomes in order to be free u have no business.

people join 4 foolish reasons and at the end they become bad eggs.

we are the good guys that's a promise and with or without u Uhuru will be achieved, so it doesn't matter. at the end of it all we shall all be free from oppression.

peace

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bigseank(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

Sorry to say, you are mad and may your madness not kill you.

upon all the repentance and rehabilitation we are telling and advising you people, you carry your crazy self to type this rubbish on our thread.

hmm..."Strong man" continue o, I pray for your soul before its too late

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
xcxv:

Small small your true identity is being revealed !!

I just got back, tired from work .. and I will not engage in any back and forth arguments with a child

I will not reply your mention so dont even bother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

It's a common song found in LPs.

oh OK
Didnt know
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pierced:

That's a normal nbm LP.....all their member knows how to sing it......it's not associated to a particular zone or forum or ht or regime.

ohh Alright
smiley
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Bros nor say you nor dey hype when you are already hyping.

I was born into a house if rainbow, any colour you find come you go see am unto polygamous setting and extended family..
I can hit my chest and say all cult group end in death... Even as jurist small reach na God save one of my Cousin some years back Aye for Don knack am... They all have this trait of hiding and running...

A few days ago I was with a bro in a bar, suddenly we heard a gunshot and a while later a car drove in our direction and parked, the so called strong man was already heading for his car, me just stood and walked close to the car to observe... That's a trait every cultist carry, they are scared of every little thing, they don't go to some areas.. Even as Davido big reach if him set Eiye for Benin or SVC for PH fit lite am if him loose guard come do show for wrong time.. If the game was as safe as you portrayed why the fear? Why the restlessness.. At least number1 dey get immunity ,but u know how many Don drop.. Tori plenty bros, just leave that thing, person run Eiye on the 24th Dec 2018 , Aye kill am on the 31 Dec 2018 ,the guy was a barber.

God bless Nigeria

I understand u bro.
listen, most jus will agree with me that its possible to report a cultist to authorities and nothing will happen. so tell me who is supposed to fight 4 u, are u going to keep folding ur hands while they do what they want....as humans its impossible. that's were we come in.

listen,is there anything that u can say on this thread that sm1 in benin or Benue,pH,uyo doesn't know or hasn't witnessed firsthand, so ask urself why they still join,everyone has a breaking point,e get where smtin go reach u go say enough is enough.... I'll rather die fighting than to continue this way.

I left my first school at 300 L because of cultist oppression, if I didn't I might av died at the end of SEC, I enrolled in anoda school and was about to go throufj it again, I had to put a stop to it.

I regret nothing, we fight oprresion inequality and injustice. to show u that its not hyping, tell me what a viking is fighting with a robbery squad......wrong possession of goods and property abi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
bigseank:

Sorry to say, you are mad and your madness is madding you.

upon all the repentance and rehabilitation we are telling and advising you people, you carry your crazy self to type this rubbish on our tread.

hmm..."Strong man" continue o, I pray for your soul before its too late

keep praying, thanks while we keep fighting the main evil,
imagine if SEC is the only frat for example, who do u think they will fight....its ju's, that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
How someone will comfortably wish another death is something I really don't understand. If someone dropped a post that doesn't sit well with you, you caution him maturely. Not typing RIP. To what end? Let's stop with this our holier than thou attitude. We are all sinners, and have made different mistake that we ain't proud of at a time in our life. we can pass our message without wishing anyone dead, even the bible says, he who have ear let him hear.

For those still living in cultism, change your ways for the is no gain. I have seen it all, and all I can say is, vanity upon vanity. that is what it is.

Remember the last verse of "when the axemen are coming make you give them their way" the part that says, "your mama no dey for here, your papa no dey for here" ? that is to show you that no one give a Bleep when you die.

As for those that wanna impersonate, just know that it will end in tear, coz no matter how you claim to know the OT, you can never trace your bamming, know which shape a temple is and draw it down and mention who owes the temple during initiation. Shun cultism is all I can say.

I don't need to hide in any new user to pass my message, Life is too short.
#peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
This thread is now 'one week, one idiot' abi? Let the current reigning idiot finish dancing naked and give space for the next. Nothing does you.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
I have no issues with saynotocultism, I only wished he did this out of regret, remorse,disccontemptment but instead he did it because of an issue in south Africa.......
that's not a good reason.
I know he is worshipped on this thread but a formal apology to the loved ones of the ones he has killed would av sufficed.who knows how many.

I am no killer oo but if u think because he renounced without a good reason,that makes him beta than any other person then its okay.
if I should access the situation I would say I don't think he renounced, he's just doing it anonymously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Seanixking:
How someone will comfortably wish another death is something I really don't understand. If someone dropped a post that doesn't sit well with you, you caution him maturely. Not typing RIP. To what end? Let's stop with this our holier than thou attitude. We are all sinners, and have made different mistake that we ain't proud of at a time in our life. we can pass our message without wishing anyone dead, even the bible says, he who have ear let him hear.

For those still living in cultism, change your ways for the is no gain. I have seen it all, and all I can say is, vanity upon vanity. that is what it is.

Remember the last verse of "when the axemen are coming make you give them their way" the part that says, "your mama no dey for here, your papa no dey for here" ? that is to show you that no one give a Bleep when you die.

As for those that wanna impersonate, just know that it will end in tear, coz no matter how you claim to know the OT, you can never trace your bamming, know which shape a temple is and draw it down and mention who owes the temple during initiation. Shun cultism is all I can say.

I don't need to hide in any new user to pass my message, Life is too short.
#peace.

hardly do u find a mature person on Nairaland.
thanks bro.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

The only thing I picked in the whole bullshit you typed is you saying your fight is against inequality and injustice. My brother the reverse is what an average ass(hole) man is known for. In the universities, your members are well known for stealing from innocent students ( those that schooled in UNIBEN will understand what they call ekosodin fee) as if you bastards gave money to anybody.
How can you speak of equality when those that refuse to be a part of you are described in a derogatory manner (ju) and are treated as lesser beings. If truly you are against inequality and injustice, you won't force others that are nonmembers to be a part of your demonic group before helping them.
You are speaking of fighting against injustice during the era of military dictatorship when the right of innocent Nigerians was being violated how many times did you guys as a body stand up to fight or even speak up against the government for Nigerians? In present day Nigeria how many times have you stood up to fight as a group for the average Nigerian? If your want to fight against injustice or inequality know the right way and place to channel your energy.
I can categorically tell you that NBM has done more harm than good in Nigeria.
Please my fellow jus flee very far away from cultism. It brings nothing but tears.
#saynotocultism

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
for all the death wishers, like I said majority of cultist live normal lives.

but threatening a cultist with death is like threatening an atheist with hell. its hard 4 u because u don't understand.

a Jew will say I'll rather be oppressed 4 the rest of my life than 4 me to be killed.
a cultist will say I'll rather be killed than to keep being oppressed.

the mindset of these 2 individuals is the only difference, none is better than the other, people that are in cults are people like u, no difference other than d mindset.

a man who live fully is prepared to die anytime, laslas everybody go still doe, u go even die b4 me

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
GreenArrow1:
This thread is now 'one week, one idiot' abi? Let the current reigning idiot finish dancing naked and give space for the next. Nothing does you.

GreenArrow1, leave me ooo. Laugh wan tear my belle. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

Doh oh, which Ayes is fight for freedom? And which Jew are you talking about? The Jew they slapped, oppressed and took his phone at ekosodin?? Or the one they took his girlfriend?? The one they took to an ATM at gun point?? And who are they freeing? The same black man they slaughter daily?

Ayes are the most bloody of all groups lately, its either you see them fighting one injews in one state today and in another state tomorrow, that was why several injews teamed up against them in Edo some time ago... Your axe and guns are for what?? Are they for aesthetic or what Did Nelson Mandela use 1/4/7 in his quest for freedom?? Bro just shut up please, you are beginning to sound stupid... Life back per head, wish you and your guys well.. You are in your safe zone today does not mean you will be safe tomorrow...

God bless Nigeria.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

I understand u bro.
listen, most jus will agree with me that its possible to report a cultist to authorities and nothing will happen. so tell me who is supposed to fight 4 u, are u going to keep folding ur hands while they do what they want....as humans its impossible. that's were we come in.

listen,is there anything that u can say on this thread that sm1 in benin or Benue,pH,uyo doesn't know or hasn't witnessed firsthand, so ask urself why they still join,everyone has a breaking point,e get where smtin go reach u go say enough is enough.... I'll rather die fighting than to continue this way.

I left my first school at 300 L because of cultist oppression, if I didn't I might av died at the end of SEC, I enrolled in anoda school and was about to go throufj it again, I had to put a stop to it.

I regret nothing, we fight oprresion inequality and injustice. to show u that its not hyping, tell me what a viking is fighting with a robbery squad......wrong possession of goods and property abi.
na so una take dey find trouble so, at the end you go say NBM na this na that.. You have been mentioning SEC and SVC up and down, you are the one making enemies now not then.. So part of fighting your oppression is to carry guns around slaughtering people's children who where not there when one if their member erred .. The blood of every single person killed by NBM is one your head... Hope you know that NBM are used for assassination too (let's not go into that so I won't give out too many details). For Edo election too NBM na the bumber1 squad for ringing, na there u go see weapons dey fall out from WATER SIDE.. so ringing elections is part of your UHURU too bah?

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
there are always bad eggs, if u are a thief because u are a thief not because u are a cultist, u are a rapist because u are a rapist not because u are a cultist.

the confraternity itself doesn't permit it, if u are caught, the punishment is so bad that u can die from it.
if an aye takes ur property without u doing anything, look 4 a reasonable one to talk to, u will get it back.

trust me if we were to mysteriously disappear, in a few months another resistance or resurgence will start again..... as humans we are born survivors.

if u kidnap a person for example, the longer the person stays there the more dangerous he bcoms, his will to survive and leave bondage overrides his fear of death

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.