Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063200 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by QuinModah(f): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
cool
Chris525:

For today, we would appreciate anyone who'll do an elaborate expose on 7/7 & how its usually celebrated.

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Curiously, most of them didnt post sh.it on their father's birthday but guess who be running up & down when they get caught with that shameful, rusty thing they call a gun.

Wetabix:
7/7 my WhatsApp status don filled up with their differnet post.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

Curiously, most of them didnt post sh.it on their father's birthday but guess who be running up & down when they get caught with that shameful, rusty thing they call a gun.

LOL boss man everybody wants to belong.. Everyone wants to associate..most of them feel if you are not among then you got no level. It wil get to a stage it will no longer be a sacred thing anymore. GOD HELP US ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2020
dodorima to a glorious axemen worldwide..egede to all solid men..make we jolly no time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
dodorima to a glorious axemen worldwide..egede to all solid men..make we jolly no time

Olodo rabata

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
Oboy u no 4 like calm dwn.. I no say u b dju but no wahala jus calm down 4 dz group biko. Abeg grin.
Today ba 7/7 as e dey sweet u go celebrate am biko but make u dey careful because ppl dey obs u. after 2day what nxt u dn ovaporous d more because u dn cast so if una cos problems today.. Wahala go gum u.
Use ur 6 man, pursue the bag and shun violence for once. It is no longer what it used to be. If u b 17 abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PerfectMatchNG: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2020
UNA DON CHASE THE FEMALE THAT WAS EXPOSING THE FEMALE COUNTERPARTS OF THEIR MALE GROUP

Please let us stay safe and #SAYNOTOCULTISM

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nicerazor(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2020
We are ready for cultists planning 7/7 - Police

https://www.nairaland.com/5974917/ready-cultists-planning-7-7
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Laughing out loud in Aramaic because Person wey no go hear word no go ever hear word!!!

Anyway #SAY NO TO CULTISM, BLOODSHED AND VIOLENCE#
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wetabix:
7/7 my WhatsApp status don filled up with their differnet post.
sorry can you enlighten me on this 7/7 thing? One of my side chick just travelled with a lot of girls this morning they said they will come back tomorrow and that they are going for a wedding. Who does wedding on Tuesday? I normally suspect them of being cultists but I just didn't care enough to probe her. Do they party /club today?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
sorry can you enlighten me on this 7/7 shiit? One of my side chick just travelled with a lot of girls this morning they said they will come back tomorrow and that they are going for a wedding. Who does wedding on Tuesday? I normally suspect them of being cultists but I just didn't care enough to probe her. Do they party /club today?
She want to go share free p.u.n.a.n.i (probably) cheesycheesycheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
sorry can you enlighten me on this 7/7 shiit? One of my side chick just travelled with a lot of girls this morning they said they will come back tomorrow and that they are going for a wedding. Who does wedding on Tuesday? I normally suspect them of being cultists but I just didn't care enough to probe her. Do they party /club today?
Stay very far from her if you love your life. Infact just ensure you do no have anything to do with her anymore.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Passionate888:
She want to go share free p.u.n.a.n.i (probably) cheesycheesycheesy
the whole thing just dey confuse me grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sorry man. Either she's a cultist & definitively her main bf is a cultist or she & the others have been tricked.

If its a trick, they'll be initiated tonight. What that simply means is that...they'll be drugged & fu.cked to stupor by dirty lowlives all night. If she's a cultist she'll still be fuc.ked to bits.

If you know their rendevous (location), put it up here. Who knows...there may be someone here with law enforcement who can spoil it for them.

Like I always say...you never know who's reading.

Nuel4:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
OBelz:
Stay very far from her if you love your life. Infact just ensure you do no have anything to do with her anymore.
sorry I'm disgusted angry
But do you have any idea what these people do today? I just want to know something about this thing.
Funny thing is I graduated from university and I don't even know a single thing about cultism. I read a little on opera news but I couldn't get a real grasp of the situation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
But do you have any idea what these people do today? I just want to know something about this thing.
Funny thing is I graduated from university and I don't even know a single thing about cultism. I read a little on opera news but I couldn't get a real grasp of the situation.
I normally fucck this girl without rubber. I need to be sure
You need to get for a test MSC, SFA, VRDL and most importantly HIV. Passionate88 has said it all, If you know her family member call them to call inform them of their daughter where about.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
her friend lives in my compound, that one 100% a cultist. She said they've known each other for over 10 years now. That her friend kind of have over 20 girls that normally come to her place they all smoke weed together but this my smallie no dey smoke. It is not like she is a good girl though but quite different from the rest. There's another girl here that I can swear is not a cultist but she's following them. She's a make up artist so I was kind of thinking maybe they truly have somewhere legit they are going to.
Oboy, I be joke oh
Lol! You don't know anything, they are ALL cultist. All cultist leave double life. Your smallie may not smoke or has quit. There was a pics posted here by someone some few pages back. Carefully look at the girl on the left of the pics, I am sure you will say she cannot be a cultist-no make up, no lips stick she didn't fix her hair, you may mistake her for a church girl but in the picture she was one of them.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
OBelz:
Lol! You don't know anything, they are ALL cultist. All cultist leave double life. Your smallie may not smoke or has quit.
thanks a lot
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Even if truly one cultist decided to wed today, some of them are crazy like that. It will still end like most people have stated...drinks, drugs, sex.

Your girl may not smoke like her friends but there are other aspect of their livestyle she aligns with. Most likely she's a prostitute. Even the make up artiste. Its only a matter of time before they fully evolve.

Nuel4:
her friend lives in my compound, that one 100% a cultist. She said they've known each other for over 10 years now. That her friend kind of have over 20 girls that normally come to her place they all smoke weed together but this my smallie no dey smoke. It is not like she is a good girl though but quite different from the rest. There's another girl here that I can swear is not a cultist but she's following them. She's a make up artist so I was kind of thinking maybe they truly have somewhere legit they are going to.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
the whole thing just dey confuse me grin
I dey fucck this babe without rubber shocked if she dey cult that means I have been chooking my rod in hole that was drilled to madness by hundreds of lowlives and miscreants during initiation.
I might just vomit now sef angry
You don 'throw up' inside her finish, no waste your time, just go for a comprehensive check up. When/if she returns and you still like her 'pvszy' game, use protection.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
I normally fucck this girl without rubber. I need to be sure
which uni?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
You welcome.
Nuel4:
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wrong move, I dont support it since she is a side chick, let her go, if it was a girlfriend thingy wahala dey o. Na BB dey dump guy, guy no dey dumb BB.
Passionate888:
You don 'throw up' insider her finish, no waste your time, just go for a comprehensive check up. When/if she returns and you still like her 'pvszy' game, use protection.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
[How did she know the bolded?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
OBelz:
Lol! You don't know anything, they are ALL cultist. All cultist leave double life. Your smallie may not smoke or has quit. There was a pics posted here by someone some few pages back. Carefully look at the girl on the left of the pics, I am sure you will say she cannot be a cultist-no make up, no lips stick she didn't fix her hair, you may mistake her for a church girl but in the picture she was one of them.

Which pics ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
femmyapson:
Okay. She lie too much..That's why. but will stop cos u said so
Don't mention my moniker again if you have nothing edifying to add here.
You just called me out for something meaningless.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
With how much of her friends & her experiences you're privy of, you seem to know she was deep & dark but it didnt matter to you. The coochie must have been real drippy.

Why the sudden panic

I suggest you pull yourself together & figure a solid way out of the mess you put yourself. Else you'll be the next person drinking poison...thats if they dont bathe you with acid.

Nuel4:
she saw the girl dipping her finger in her bottle when she left the table. She drank from the bottle and the drink almost almost burnt her tongue. Then she was vomiting when we got to my place. I'd really appreciate if you can edit these mentions and delete what I posted because I want to delete them. I no understand anything again

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.