Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3054382 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
mistarsam:

#ThrowbackSaturday grin
My all-time favorite quote of this thread.

Bros, sorry I had to disturb your mentions this cold Saturday o. U really get sharp mouth o grin

That post na bomb

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 4:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Please let's not be controlled by our emotions.
The 25 guy has the same annoying personality with that Arturo guy of Money Heist, he has stepped on a lot of toes here. one of such persons might be the one behind this new moniker, trying to play you guys against each other, so as to use you or some other persons as a pawn to make sure the 25 guy isn't let off the hook. I hope you understand where am getting at?
I'm not exonerating him, just suggesting you do your background check first like you did before, before taking actions.

Blessings

Forget story.. If there is anything I am good at is deciphering people unique writing style and thought process...

It's the same guy... It's very obvious. But I wonder why he is still insistent on being recalcitrant.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SMJay: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

More light please.
Not today. Let me just be a reader.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2020
julifeisgood:
https://www.nairaland.com/5971783/ize-iyamu-member-pyrates-confraternity-didnt
Just saw that post now. He said he WAS a member, how sure are we that he's not still a member and attends their meeting. Judging from the kind of politics they play in this country, I'd bet my left testicle that he's still a member.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
JasperVII:

Just saw that post now. He said he WAS a member, how sure are we that he's not still a member and attends their meeting. Judging from the kind of politics they play in this country, I'd bet my left testicle that he's still a member.
He's still a member

A strong one at that

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

He's still a member

A strong one at that
Most if not all of them belong to one frat or another.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
JasperVII:

I was actually in support of him to win the governorship but now with this coming up, I'll like to see Ize-Iyamu lose for the second time. Edo state is suffering from a cultism epidemic. Pyrates or not, no member should ever become a governor.

By the way, I heard Obaseki is rumoured to be an Eiye

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
kingthreat:

I was actually in support of him to win the governorship but now with this coming up, I'll like to see Ize-Iyamu lose for the second time. Edo state is suffering from a cultism epidemic. Pyrates or not, no member should ever become a governor.

That's how Wike is rumoured to be Vikings but no concrete evidence

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
kingthreat:

No Obaseki is ASA
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
uncastableodd:

No Obaseki is ASA

What is the meaning of ASA?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
uncastableodd:

No Obaseki is ASA
which one be ASA again?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
jmaine:

Forget story.. If there is anything I am good at is deciphering people unique writing style and thought process...

It's the same guy... It's very obvious. But I wonder why he is still insistent on being recalcitrant.

Oga decipherer, In your attempt to sound intelligent, you still ended up adding more credence my claim. anyone good at deciphering and understand people thought process can as well impersonate the person.. now, ask yourself if you're the only one who has such 'talent' here. what if some other persons that has it decides to be mischievous?

I never said he wasn't the one, I only said measures should be taken to ascertain the fact first and for them not to rush into taking actions which is what anyone with sense is supposed to do.

I know why I wrote what I wrote and why I wrote it, with your acclaimed deciphering ability and thought process knowledge you should have known better. Now go back and read if you have seen any comment from the said alleged person since I made that comment. There are more you can achieve with politeness than aggressiveness.

And please next time, except you're in an argument, learn to reply everyone with respect.. you could have still made your point without writing your first 2 introductory words- "FORGET STORY".. You are not a tout, I stand to be corrected though.

Blessings

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pierced:

What is the meaning of ASA?

Don't mind him it sarcasm asa means eagle in eagle in Yoruba wink

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
sheyishemba:

Thank u......I guess it's SEC?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Oga decipherer, In your attempt to sound intelligent, you still ended up adding more credence my claim. anyone good at deciphering and understand people thought process can as well impersonate the person.. now, ask yourself if you're the only one who has such 'talent' here. what if some other persons that has it decides to be mischievous?

I never said he wasn't the one, I only said measures should be taken to ascertain the fact first and for them not to rush into taking actions which is what anyone with sense is supposed to do.

I know why I wrote what I wrote and why I wrote it, with your acclaimed deciphering ability and thought process knowledge you should have known better. Now go back and read if you have seen any comment from the said alleged person since I made that comment. There are more you can achieve with politeness than aggressiveness.

And please next time, except you're in an argument, learn to reply everyone with respect.. you could have still made your point without writing your first 2 introductory words- "FORGET STORY".. You are not a tout, I stand to be corrected though.

Blessings

You just went on a needless rant over nothing. Why are you taking this too serious? Do you have anything to do with the said party, cos I can't wrap myself over your unwarranted epistle.

You ego is so fragile you felt insulted by the simple phrase "forget story". I am not responsible for your fragile ego, neither do I have time to start explaining simple notions to an edgy fellow..

It is even hilarious you are insinuating your post or activism led to the dodgy fellow keeping calm.

I and the said party have never had any altercation in the thread despite his nuisance value on the thread. Cos from experience, we have seen characters like him visit the thread and leave after exhausting their folly.

I am not responsible for your low esteem issues. Do better next time than seek to project your insecurities on other well meaning participants of this thread

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
jmaine:

You just went on a needless rant over nothing. Why are you taking this too serious? Do you have anything to do with the said party, cos I can't wrap myself over your unwarranted epistle.

You ego is so fragile you felt insulted by the simple phrase "forget story". I am not responsible for your fragile ego, neither do I have time to start explaining simple notions to an edgy fellow..

It is even hilarious you are insinuating your post or activism led to the dodgy fellow keeping calm.

I and the said party have never had any altercation in the thread despite his nuisance value on the thread. Cos from experience, we have seen characters like him visit the thread and leave after exhausting their folly.

I am not responsible for your low esteem issues. Do better next time than seek to project your insecurities on other well meaning participants of this thread

Manner of approach might be nothing to you, but a big deal to people with sense. I'm not going to join issues with you. I have made my point. Whether you take redress or not is up to you..

Peace
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Asa in Yoruba means 'hawk'

sheyishemba:

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Jmaine & Peacebeuntoyouu

I enjoyed reading from the both of you. Quite refreshing to read from enlightened minds. I want to read more but in a way thats productive to the thread.

Kindly sheath your swords. You two should be friends if it was up to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Manner of approach might be nothing to you, but a big deal to people with sense. I'm not going to join issues with you. I have made my point. Whether you take redress or not is up to you..

Peace

Take a break lad.
Don't make the thread about your selective preference which holds no water.
A fellow with 'sense' should know when not to go overboard. This is a public forum, you have to take things very easy, no one owes you reverence. Specifically, when a misplaced appetite for such can never be met here.
Cheers...

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Chris525:

Jmaine & Peacebeuntoyouu

I enjoyed reading from the both of you. Quite refreshing to read from enlightened minds. I want to read more but in a way thats productive to the thread.

Kindly sheath your swords. You two should be friends if it was up to me.

My correct bro.... Na just small bants... grin grin grin grin......
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin
jmaine:

My correct bro.... Na just small bants... grin grin grin grin......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 1:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Peace

Guy, let me spell it out to you, you overreacted, simple.

He used the 'forget story' as a simple English conjunction like 'but', 'nevertheless', 'however'.

How can you get mad with a mere conjunction? Did you read the harmless sentence that followed the said 'offending' conjunction?

You are simply projecting and transferring aggression to jmaine. Your negative perception and interpretation of that phrase is clearly not his fault. Take responsibility for misinterpreting the harmless phrase and end this needless feud.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 07, 2020
I pray this miscreants won't increase the spread of the Covid 19 in the name of celebrating 7/7 undecided.

Avoid unnecessary attention from law enforcement agencies during this period by;

1.) Not wearing the colors yellow and black unless it is very necessary.

2.) Stay at home if it's not important by doing so you are not just avoiding unnecessary dramas but also preventing the spread of the virus.

3.) Avoid areas with bad track record of cultism.

Please stay safe and alive smiley.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:35am On Jul 07, 2020
7/7 Make them kill themselves. angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Passionate888:
7/7 Make them kill themselves. angry angry angry angry
Exactly. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing updates on front page soon...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Getting set to block some idiots today

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

Guy, let me spell it out to you, you overreacted, simple.

He used the 'forget story' as a simple English conjunction like 'but, 'nevertheless', 'however'.

How can you get mad with a mere conjunction? Did you read the harmless sentence that followed the said 'offending' conjunction?

You are simply projecting and transferring aggression to jmaine. Your negative perception and interpretation of that phrase is clearly not his fault. Take responsibility for misinterpreting the harmless phrase and end this needless feud.

Leave story.
Now how does that sound? Be honest.
Sometimes, you might only have a feeling of a particular thing only when you become the victim of such situation. Just like the way you feel now.
You are very correct about me over reacting but you didn't also understand the magnitude of how that word can seem insulting until I used it on you, after you took time to make sense only for me to come and call you a story teller..

This post is bigger than us.. I'm not going to be found derailing it which is exactly what I was trying to avoid albinitio.

@ Jmaine, bro, I apologize for my over reaction.. you didn't mean it the way I took it. Cheers to moving forward

@ Chris525 much respect bro.. you doing great. Appreciate

@everyone.. Let's go on with the "fun", some people that have refused to become civilized might be entertaining us today grin.. please bring on the stories here make we analysis as e dey hot cheesy

Blessings

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Leave story.
Sometimes, you might only have a feeling of a particular thing only when you become the victim of such situation. Just like the way you feel now.
You are very correct about me over reacting but you didn't also understand the magnitude of how that word can seem insulting until I used it on you, after you took time to make sense only for me to come and call you a story teller..

This post is bigger than us.. I'm not going to be found derailing it which is exactly what I was trying to avoid albinitio.

@ Jmaine, bro, I apologize for my over reaction.. you didn't mean it the way I took it. Cheers

@everyone.. Let's go on with the "fun", some people that have refused to become civilized might be entertaining us today grin.. please bring on the stories here make we analysis as e dey hot cheesy

Blessings

My brother we are good. Make we forge ahead. Good morning smiley
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2020
For today, we would appreciate anyone who'll do an elaborate expose on 7/7 & how its usually celebrated.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Leave story.

@ Jmaine, bro, I apologize for my over reaction.. you didn't mean it the way I took it. Cheers to moving forward

Blessings

Beautiful! We move.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
7/7 my WhatsApp status don filled up with their differnet post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OmoNla99 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.