Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3074198 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Oboy u no 4 like calm dwn.. I no say u b dju but no wahala jus calm down 4 dz group biko. Abeg grin.
Today ba 7/7 as e dey sweet u go celebrate am biko but make u dey careful because ppl dey obs u. after 2day what nxt u dn ovaporous d more because u dn cast so if una cos problems today.. Wahala go gum u.
Use ur 6 man, pursue the bag and shun violence for once. It is no longer what it used to be. If u b 17 abeg.

Exactly what I told a friend of mine during 5/11 and also told another one that is carrying shit on his head carelessly.

I told him after today know say you don cast and you no fit change am and if men map you no matter m.y wey gum you, you must fall I just hope he listens.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
OBelz:
You welcome.

You are not who you used to be, but who God has destined you to be.
Don't allow the misguided comment of some people get to you.
You are doing a lovely work here.
Keep up the good work.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
sorry I'm disgusted angry
But do you have any idea what these people do today? I just want to know something about this thing.
Funny thing is I graduated from university and I don't even know a single thing about cultism. I read a little on opera news but I couldn't get a real grasp of the situation.
I normally fucck this girl without rubber. I need to be sure

She's either an aiye's JT or an axe queen(black bra).

Cut off that relationship before you get yourself into further trouble. Don't be decieved by her looks.

Secondly be careful with your choice of language on a public forum as this.

God bless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

Exactly what I told a friend of mine during 5/11 and also told another one that is carrying shit on his head carelessly.

I told him after today know say you don cast and you no fit change am and if men map you no matter m.y wey gum you, you must fall I just hope he listens.

Which one be 5/11 again?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Judgement day is coming,

Judgement day is coming,

when strong men shall stand before the throne of axe and give account of their cutting, shooting.

I will stand, you'll stand.
Ibn battuta will stand , Idris aloma will stand, strong men shall stand before the throne of axe and give account of their cutting, shooting.

Oh my darling Korofo, when the world is set on fire who's gonna be by comforter, who's gonna my leader.

Guide me Korofo in the days of dashoo, dasha.
Rock of ages, cleft for me.

A Christian song that was converted to an LP( some aiye's it AP).
This is one of the LP's NBM Africa use to sing today, along with their anthem and some other LP's to mark 7/7.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

She's either an aiye's JT or an axe queen(black bra).

Cut off that relationship before you get yourself into further trouble. Don't be decieved by her looks.

Secondly be careful with your choice of language on a public forum as this.

God bless.
could you enlighten me on what I said wrong. Thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Passionate888:
Which one be 5/11 again?

Maphite
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
Judgement day is coming,

Judgement day is coming,

when strong men shall stand before the throne of axe and give account of their cutting, shooting.

Ibn battuta will stand , Idris aloma will stand, strong men shall stand before the throne of axe and give account of their cutting, shooting.

Oh my darling Korofo, when the world is set on fire who's gonna be by comforter, who's gonna my leader.

This is one of the LP's NBM Africa use to sing today, along with their anthem and some other LP's to mark 7/7.

Nice work brother. The bolded in present LPs is sang as dugging, meche.

Shooting = Dugging
Cutting = Meche

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you look at the words of that song clearly , you'll come to a conclusion that NBM Africa is all about violence, unlike some people will claim that they are fighting intimidation and oppression.

A song that says they will give account of their cutting and shooting.
As in their cutting to death and shooting of rival cult members.

This evil organisation is what some youths and elderly men will be hyping today in the name of freedom fighters.

An organisation that takes pleasure in shooting and cutting members to death.

May God deliver our youths from this bondage.

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damibjs: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Op plz update us I use God name beg u.....today is 7/7

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

Nice work brother. The bolded in present LPs is sang as dugging, meche.
Shooting = Dugging Cutting = Meche
Okay, it's been long I left the game.
I also think you meant to say Dogging and not dugging. cause to dog someone also means to shoot.
OT dey upgrade constantly.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
sorry I'm disgusted angry
But do you have any idea what these people do today?

I normally fucck this girl without rubber. I need to be sure

You asked for what you said wrong.
To me this statement didn't sound right.

Probably you would have said something like " I normally have sex with her without protection" or I dey sleep with her raw".

This is my opinion though and others may not buy into it.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
I found out recently that one guy i knew that was a fellowship leader back in school joined NBM.
This guy was responsible for some important functions in school fellowship, he held an important position sef.

When that video of the guy that was axed to death surfaced, i showed him and he was like, "Na so e be, krf judgement on all"
Someone i knew then that was not interested in any of that rubbish while in school. Who knows if he already has blood on his hands already embarassed

He was deceived that he would get connections blah blah blah.
God have mercy.
cry embarassed cry cry

RIP in advance Solomon cry cry

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

Maphite
Thanks. Na wa o, My friend wey her real birthday na today na to just avoid her 'small' get together be that, before ekelebe go come dive man pikin go sanko.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Casan0va:
I found out recently that one guy i knew that was a fellowship leader back in school joined NBM.

When that video of the guy that was axed to death surfaced, i showed him and he was like, "Na so e be, krf judgement on all"
Someone i knew then that was not interested in any of that rubbish while in school. Who knows if he already has blood on his hands already embarassed

God have mercy.
cry embarassed cry cry

Hmm. That's why I told the other guy not to be decieved by the looks of his so called girl, cos this thing doesn't show on the face.

This your RIP just dey make me laugh sha

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Okay, it's been long I left the game.

I also think you meant to say
Dogging and not dugging. cause to dog someone also means to shoot.

OT dey upgrade constantly.

Thanks

Yes dogging I meant to say, I appreciate your effort in the fight against cultism.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Passionate888:
Thanks. Na wa o, My friend wey her real birthday na today na to just avoid her 'small' get together be that, before ekelebe go come dive man pikin go sanko.

I no sure say this thing weight go reach PH but last last e better make you just avoid am, dey safe man.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Casan0va:
This guy was responsible for some important functions in school fellowship, he held an important position sef.

God have mercy.
cry embarassed cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

I no sure say this thing weight go reach PH but last last e better make you just avoid am, dey safe man.
I no fear them for PH o, na police I dey talk about, them fit capitalize on am to make fast cash.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Passionate888:
I no fear them for PH o, na police I dey talk about, them fit capitalize on am to make fast cash.

Ekelebe for pitakwa no get joy at all dis one na better opportunity to collect boys rubbers finish grin.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
OBelz:
If you know her family member call them to call inform them of their daughter where about.

I don't agree with this....the best thing is jusy for him to stay away from her.

By telling her family members where she went to he will be putting himself into more trouble.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Casan0va:

God have mercy.
cry embarassed cry cry

Diz ur RIP IN ADV is very funny but it's likely 2 be true if he didn't trace his way back to life.
but if he decided to remain devil's chicken, he shall be taken unexpectedly by his lord "satan"

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thank you for your kind words, but at time it best I just stay away..
enthronedbyGod1:

You are not who you used to be, but who God has destined you to be.

Don't allow the misguided comment of some people get to you.

You are doing a lovely work here.

Keep up the good work.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please just scroll back some few pages.
AK481:

Which pics ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
if i was a police na today i go take time do my work lol.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
On this day -22years ago.. Mko abiola died sad today shud be public holiday but instead dey are celebrating a bunch of murderers.. So sad

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cryomancer: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end..

Out of curiosity, I decided to login Facebook and see if I have any friend affiliated to the 7/7 guys. Lo and behold I saw 3 of my old secondary school mates proudly showcasing their stupidity in a short video and hailing themselves while play their NBM songs. The worst part is that the third person is a girl.

I wouldn't wanna go into details of their lives but from what I knew about them (before finding out they belong to NBM) they had a promising future and their parents were well to do but the 2 guys are university dropouts and I'm sure the reason is cult related.

Please youths out there should use their heads and avoid this cultism of a thing because after killing your future and dreams, it will definitely kill you at the end. #saynotocultism

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
Judgement day is coming,

Judgement day is coming,

I think this one is in that Ikorodu Unity Regime LP

Am i right?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na person pikin them do like this so o..... If after reading this thread you still decide to join or remain a cultist claiming you're smart and all that, it's your life that will be cut short not mine.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Softflameboi:
On this day -22years ago.. Mko abiola died sad today shud be public holiday but instead dey are celebrating a bunch of murderers.. So sad

Which kind dustbin public holiday? Na we kill am abi public holiday get hand for him death.

His death is deservedly what happens to enemies of State.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Na person pikin them do like this so o..... If after reading this thread you still decide to join or remain a cultist claiming you're smart and all that, it's your life that will be cut short not mine.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.

Guyyyyy

Take down this picture, please.........

So frigging graphic and inhumane...

Come on.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarbee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.