Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066830 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2020
All die na die. Something must kill a man.
Even if they bracket you , tail you, bridge you or map you out after denouncing ,you have a good name which they say is better than silver and gold.
If you neva denounce cultism you day jonze.
Last last your men go revenge your death but wia u go spend eternity ?
To those way still day jonze, always remember to think twice ,it is anoda day for you to be in paradise.
Jesus all the way.
Jesus Christ na him sure pass.
Cultism na scam.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Habane:
Thank you for your honest replies, my last question to you.
The NBM () claim that they are fighting for the oppressed Blackman can you give us like some examples of things the NBM has done to liberate the black man in Nigeria or elsewhere?
bros you are a genius... you mode of questioning is simple but freaking effective.

let me see if any cultist home and abroad can give one reasonable answer to this question ... haha

freedom of the Blackman? damn

if nah so they for done build schools universities... lowcost housing... free transport .. he he but maybe the oppression of the Blackman has not yet reached the action point ... as a mumu jew wey I be ... what do I know ...

let me wait for any answer sha...

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Renunciation doesnt have to be on a podium with a microphone & large speakers. Its a personal decision. Also you dont have to quit abruptly after reading this piece but you can begin to plan & work towards your exit from now.

I see some cultists saying its impossible to renounce, very typical. They will survey & map marked rivals for months using arts of deception & sophistication but when it comes to mapping out their own redemption it becomes impossible. Angels of destruction.

There's no fixed method or procedure to renounce. You know the circumstance around you, how you joined & how deeply you're involved. All of these factors & more determine your exit strategy. You must draw your own map.

No matter how peaceful or jolly your temple, nest or deck is, a singular incident can change your life forever. Even a change in leadership within can turn your life on its head.

Dont wait till then. Start planning now! May God help you - Amen.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2020

But while my loved ones was fighting the continuous war back in the city
I was entering a new one
A war that was based on apartheid and discrimination
Made me wanna go back to the city and tell the homies what I learned
The word was respect
Just because you wore a different gang color than mine's
Doesn't mean I can't respect you as a black man
Forgetting all the pain and hurt we caused each other in these streets
If I respect you
We unify and stop the enemy from killing us
But I don't know
I'm no mortal man
Maybe I'm just another nigga
Shit and that's all I wrote
I was gonna call it "Another Nigga" but
It ain't really a poem, I just felt like it's something you probably could relate to

KENDRICK LAMAR
Mortal Man

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Don’t ever impersonate a cultist except you have intentions of becoming one. If you are cut and beaten, I consider you lucky even if your spinal cord is broken in the process because that act can destroy even your soul.

Just read OT’s and LP that are drop here on facial glance and let it slide because if you choose to memorize or practice them then you will be giving the entities that control those groups legal right to enter your life. You will see yourself getting angry for no reason and among other things.

Let’s not complicate our lives physically and spiritually over something that’s not worth a bowl of rice.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
BakedCake:
bros you are a genius... you mode of questioning is simple but freaking effective.

let me see if any cultist home and abroad can give one reasonable answer to this question ... haha

freedom of the Blackman? damn

if not so they for done build schools universities... lowcost housing... free transport .. he but maybe the oppression of the Blackman has not yet reached the action point ... as a mum jew wey I will be... what do I know ...

let me wait for any answer...
All they do is build a kiosk for traffic control which bears their inscription:" say no to cultism" But act differently. Nothing is as foolish as self-deception.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Auladimeji(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Honestly, I stumbled on this thread when I was tired of surfing Romance land and I'm really greatful
I'm someone that have friends that are cultist and Abeokuta is a den of cultist
[color=#770077]Although, I'm still at page 102 and I'll read to the end.I learnt some many things and I've shared it to 120 contact on my WhatsApp and the funny this that they someone said we should avoid wearing some clothes and I've order for 8 plains shirts that's in town now,Imagine me putting on the blue plain shirt with my black baseball cap and there's a HIT in town against the cult that wears Blue and black, I might be mistaken for a cult and they will shot me be that shocked.I rebuke it in fact I'll give those plain shirt to my younger brother in primary 5[/color

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
easyzworld:
Don’t ever impersonate a cultist except you have intentions of becoming one. If you are cut and beaten, I consider you lucky even if your spinal cord is broken in the process because that act can destroy even your soul.

Just read OT’s and LP that are drop here on facial glance and let it slide because if you choose to memorize or practice them then you will be giving the entities that control those groups legal right to enter your life. You will see yourself getting angry for no reason and among other things.

Let’s not complicate our lives physically and spiritually over something that’s not worth a bowl of rice.

True talk.
Two weeks ago, I decided to search for NBM Jolly on YouTube because someone mentioned it here. I saw a lot of them on YouTube.

I said, let me listen to Futa Jallon number 1 LP. God, I was scared listening to it. There was so much meaning I was reading into the lyrics. And then, I sensed somehow that something spiritual was happening to me too.

After 30 minutes, I stopped. I won't ever try it again.

If you are not in the setting, stay away from the OT, stay away from the jollies. My little advice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
julifeisgood:

True talk.
Two weeks ago, I decided to search for NBM Jolly on YouTube because someone mentioned it here. I saw a lot of them on YouTube.

I said, let me listen to Futa Jallon number 1 LP. God, I was scared listening to it. There was so much meaning I was reading into the lyrics. And then, I sensed somehow that something spiritual was happening to me too.

If you are not in the setting, stay away from the OT, stay away from the jollies. My little advice.
So you were listening to lp for full 30 mins & u say Julifeisgood. So many confusion. If I didn’t know better I’ll say this one is a fan, but what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:

LOL!
Imagine person wey de trek inside darkness dey pity who hold torch.
It's actually amazing to read his level of foolishness. Freedom fighter for ogogoro joint. If we donate money give am to print poster contest election now, e go use am buy gin, call am kokoma, drink sleep inside gutter. Ask am wetin dey happen, e go say him wan first go release Nelson Mandela from prison.
Such ignorance can only be the work of a higher power o. Village people strong I swear.

This Man!!! U sure say u no be comedian were come wicked join? Hahahahaha....... truly cultism has taken away a better part of these victims brains.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
julifeisgood:

True talk.

lol.. wetin I no go see for this thread, you listened to a 21 minute LP and got tired after 30 minutes.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
So because someone listens to their gyration songs.....he now supports cultist?

I tire for u guys oooo.

Their songs are like every other gyration songs on which they add few weird words like.....blood....sailings....odin.....egede... etc.

Hearing to their l.p is a way of controlling them.

Hear it....listen to it....but don't use it.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Cheny:

This Man!!! U sure say u no be comedian were come wicked join? Hahahahaha....... truly cultism has taken away a better part of these victims brains.

Walahi! If person do mistake start/join wetin no make sense, person suppose fit know on time and walk away Na.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pierced:
So because someone listens to their gyration songs.....he now supports cultist?

I tire for u guys oooo.

Their songs are like every other gyration songs on which they add few weird words like.....blood....sailings....odin.....egede... etc.

personally i love their songs. especially eiye, aye and ban songs. though i dont understand anything they say because they use their codes. anyone that says he listens to them and understands is a member disguising
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
saynotocultism:

The foundation of this thread is so powerful and we should not be shaken by comments trying so hard to derail this thread. I will be back tomorrow to continue my story.

Tomorrow has become yesterday, don't keep your audience waiting for too long.

God bless

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
bigbananai:
personally i love their songs. especially eiye, aye and ban songs. though i dont understand anything they say because they use their codes. anyone that says he listens to them and understands is a member disguising

Not really.....a core south southerner will will understand most if not all of their sayings....and not be a member.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
julifeisgood:

True talk.

When I tell people that cultism has some spiritual inclination they argue, but I just smile over it cos I know their argument is out of ignorance, though I believe the spirits also sensed your fear and tried to take advantage of it.

You don't need to listen to it, cos it isn't edifying.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pierced:

It's a bad advice to tell people to listen to something that's not edifying.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nostradamus:
the kpoai will start acting strangely when the song is on??

Obviously,korofo has now become a powerful egregore and is taking over the kpoai!!

Cultism sha..just wish our government can figure out a way to stop this thing.

Don't understand you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chris525:
The govt has refused to go hard on cultists. They consider all of you as misled 'small children'.

Some top people in Govt. & force dont see cultism as it is. They hardly relate & you cant blame them. Also the security challenge in the country has everyone distracted.

But the men on the field have taken the cue. OP said something about those caught on initiation ground & alot of cultists started quoting law. Ever heard of a Law abiding criminal? LOL. I wont say much, just be caught.

In PH alot is going on, news on cult killings has slowed. Some said the police there too are involved. Maybe they are but a strong 'sanitation' is going on on the streets. Your strong men have fled like chickens.

Go to anti-cult in Lagos most of your strong men who they lied to you have traveled out, are there, chilling, in tears.

Nobody is begging you to quit cultism. Dont quit. Fly your color with pride everywhere, with that rusty iron you call a gun firmly on your waist. Freedom Fighter...Nelson Mandela.

you are the most immature person on this thread, you just say things anyhow without thought. so irritating.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
tjxicee:

So you were listening to lp for full 30 mins & u say Julifeisgood. So many confusion. If I didn’t know better I’ll say this one is a fan, but what do I know.

I was a Kegites fan, not a member, during my undergraduate days in Ife. I attended Kegites gyrations regularly. So, I'm kind of familiar with that genre of music. That fed my curiosity.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you're still a cultist and you're thinking of renouncing it, please do so and don't allow anyone put fear into you.

Cultism gave me a spill over.
I was in 600 level ( extra year) for a course I was meant to spend 5 years, when I renounced NBM and nothing happened to me.

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't renounce while still in school.

With God all things are possible.

There's therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

Even if you aren't a Christian, and you don't wish to continue in your cult ways, you can still renounce it.

God bless

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Blessedaredweak:

lol.. wetin I no go see for this thread, you listened to a 21 minute LP and got tired after 30 minutes.

Yes sir. I put it on repeat. That's how I usually do my music.

I remember a part where they were naming who and who they dropped and asking people to ask someone.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
God4071:

you are the most immature person on this thread, you just say things anyhow without thought. so irritating.

You are the most immature and irritating if you don't know that.

#Repent
#Saynotocultism

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
@habane, my answer won't go well with this tough crowd and also there are some sensitive i would say that may be problematic on the long run.
but come to think of it, I think we can do far more than we have done. good point. I commend you.

@monicar, why have you stopped? I don't understand!!!.
some things you said got me shaking my head, you were slapped for looking at a superiors eye and your properties taken away for sale.
i never knew other cults were like that, *spits*
any structure that's autocratic and entertain oppression is really bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
NoBones:
. You are the most immature and irritating if you don't know that.
#Repent #Saynotocultism
whatever, good 4 u
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
God4071:
@habane, my answer won't go well with this tough crowd and also there are some sensitive i would say that may be problematic on the long run.
but come to think of it, I think we can do far more than we have done. good point. I commend you.

@monicar, why have you stopped? I don't understand!!!.
some things you said got me shaking my head, you were slapped for looking at a superiors eye and your properties taken away for sale.
i never knew other cults were like that, *spits*
any structure that's autocratic and entertain oppression is really bad

So you mean even the good things you are doing to the Blackman is secretive?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Habane:
So you mean even the good things you are doing to the Blackman is secretive?

no,that's not it,what I mean is that if I should ignore and avoid those sensitive things and just answer plainly, it won't be satisfying.
I myself is underwhelmed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
God4071:

no,that's not it,what I mean is that if I should ignore and avoid those sensitive things and just answer plainly, it won't be satisfying.
I myself is underwhelmed
I wish you what you wish for yourself man, it was a pleasure engaging and learning from your ignorance
#SayNoToCultism

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Habane:
I wish you what you wish for yourself man, it was a pleasure engaging and learning from your ignorance
#SayNoToCultism

I don't see the guy you quoted as an axeman.

I see him as an impersonator, who just loves the evil movement and is trying to feel among.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
There's a popular Aluta song we used to sing in OAU Ife those days:

"When I remember I remember I remember I remember ...

Ahhhh eeee Ahhhh eeee ... Water run away me eye ...

When I remember I remember I remember I remember ...

When I remember Abiola water run away me eye ooo ...

When I remember Eviano water run away me eye ooo ...

Etc."

Listening to this Aluta song closely, it sounds like a fraternity lp. And several songs used in Students Union circles.

My question is why is it so? Was there an historic connection between Students Unionism and the fraternities? If yes, when and where did Student Unionism split from the fraternities? And why the split?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Habane:
#SayNoToCultism

if I answered u,u would understand, but a thread is no place to say what I wanted. you won't understand.

and yes #saynotocultism that's the end goal, did i ever refer myself as a cultist.
my approach might be different from yours but we will arrive at the same result at the end.
at least u were nicer than most so I guess its a pleasure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peter6441(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.