Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066275 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I don't see the guy you quoted as an axeman.

I see him as an impersonator, who just loves the evil movement and is trying to feel among.

lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
God4071:

lol

You have suddenly changed over night and started using #saynotocultism.

I just spoke my mind, I see you as an impersonator.
That movement you love so much only leads to destruction.

Kill the love of NBM in you before it kills something in you.
Shalom.

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mature cultist. haha!

You're angry because logical & analytical discourse is beyond you, thats hardly the way of cultists.

How many times have you imagined the things you would do to me if we met? Remember that time you were ready to meet me anywhere in the SW to 'show me'?

...but you dont know me...but you were threatening...that son, is what I call immaturity.

God4071:

you are the most immature person on this thread, you just say things anyhow without thought. so irritating.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
God4071:

no,that's not it,what I mean is that if I should ignore and avoid those sensitive things and just answer plainly, it won't be satisfying.
I myself is underwhelmed

Mr freedom fighter A. K. A Mandela, how do you treat your members that want to denounce??

I have seen three cases, let me see if I can match it with yours..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chris525:

Mature cultist. haha!

You're angry because logical & analytical discourse is beyond you, thats hardly the way of cultists.

How many times have you imagined the things you would to do to me if we met? Remember that time you were ready to meet me anywhere in the SW to show me?

...but you dont know me...but you were threatening...that son, is what I call immaturity.

has it gotten to this, ur case don pass be careful, you are clearly crying for help.
WTF, why the baseless accusation,do you just type anything u feel like or do u actually think b4 typing.
you are the farthest thing from logical and analytical
SW,do u even know me or where I stay......Abeg carry or wahala go Abeg. joker

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Haha! ass.wipe

God4071:

has it gotten to this, ur case don pass be careful, you are clearly crying for help.
WTF, why the baseless accusation,do you just type anything u feel like or do u actually think b4 typing.
you are the farthest thing from logical and analytical
SW,do u even know me or where I stay......Abeg carry or wahala go Abeg. joker

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
God4071:
its funny how once I are talking about cultism, all u guys think of are touts and dropouts, like I said there are cultists in all aspects of life, so it's not uncommon for there to be touts and dropouts, but there are also others that graduate well and are good great individuals,
availability heuristics is a term in psychology that makes you judge situations or form opinions based on the available information to you, because the ones u know or see on TV are dropouts and touts doesn't mean that's always the case.

I can't remember ur monicar, u said something about my spellings and shortening of words, c'mon don't just say things because u want to say it, say things with fact, my point of view is different from yours, such is life, don't expect everyone to have the same mindset as you, that doesn't male them any less intelligent. Trust me my intelligence is the last thing u can use against me, and I'm am not a tout or dropout like u claim or site worker... lol......and none of my squad are as well. in fact I don't know anybody of such attributes, if u do that's on u.
I and people I roll with are all graduates and well established men, I'm not gonna boast of my achievements, that's when u will see the real meaning of hyping that u av all been accusing me of. I won't .

Chris 525,all im saying is that there's is zero chance of curing a proboem without first understanding the problem, and u guys clearly dont even if u think u do. i was waiting to hear ur response, but u added your regular insults, just forget it, you are right.

I've been all but respectful and all I say i link with an analogy or example just to make myself clearer or argue constructively but all you guys do is what you know how to do best. I wonder who the touts are now

Why can't you just rest a bit .You will be in trouble soon by the time we track you the way we tracked 25tolife

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pierced:

Not really.....a core south southerner will will understand most if not all of their sayings....and not be a member.

Thank you. I've said it before that understanding their saying doesn't make one a cultist. No day passes here in PH without one hearing OT's here and there. I once listened to a news on Nigeriainfo PH where a taxi driver was interviewed, he was complaining that there is lack of passengers because of the virus and the owner of the vehicle was disturbing him, his next words were ''I give am OT on how e dey be, him come jaz down say na true.''

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Don't understand you.
I'm just condemning cultism and wishing the government get to stop it quick.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Passionate888:
Thank you. I've said it before that understanding their saying doesn't make one a cultist. No day passes here in PH without one hearing OT's here and there. I once listened to a news on Nigeriainfo PH where a taxi driver was interviewed, he was complaining that there is lack of passengers because of the virus and the owner of the vehicle was disturbing him, his next words were ''I give am OT on how e dey be, him come jaz down say na true.''

Same with Benin....these cult slangs are every day words.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Pierced:

tah, which Benin, stop saying rubbish, Benin may everybody dae hide there head
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Newcreature2020(m): 4:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Nostradamus:
I'm just condemning cultism and wishing the government get to stop it quick.

My very first time commenting here,well if you ever think the government will end cultsm then you are whipping a dead horse cos it will never happen.
Reasons Politicians can't scrap it out its cos they use these guys big time and even regularly during elections,so how do u think they would stop existing.

Secondly, Politicians are also cultists(alot of them) so how do you feel it would stop?

If you ever think things will get better with the government then it will leave you in a state of shock, I'm sorry but things will get worst globally,the world hasn't seen anything yet.

Crime will increase,pandemic will still spring forth,wickedness will increase.

But Jesus said share up for i have overcome the world for you.

This is the end of all things,end of all governments,end of all regimes and we are awaiting a new government soon,a one world Government headed by our Lord Jesus whom will make His office resided in Jerusalem, but note this will take place immediately after the rapture of the church and the last battle of Armagedom.

Get prepared for the King of kings cometh soon.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Monicar post=90633257]Kids and admission seekers in the house,one advice I have for you,stay away from friends that are members of one cult group or the other!!

A lot of cultists attach great importance to having g.s(godsons) and if you are unlucky to find yourself been friends with such cultist,you may be tricked(even kidnapped)to forcefully become a member!!

Forget what people,a lot of people were cunningly initiated against their wish

A particular case that happened in acacia nest(when cultism was still very strong and active in acacia)was a young naive dude who got initiated into Vikings on the pretext of attending the wedding of a friend's uncle(the friend was a Viking).

It happened in ado...

Imagine,tricking a student of futa(Akure) and making him travel all the way to unad(ado-ekiti)just to get him initiated!!

One case of forceful initiation happened when I was an f.c and in my final year..

This fresher(newly admitted),his hostel had some cultists living there(but the cultists were known to the h.s).so he somehow got attached with an airlord.now,this particular airlord had two godsons but he's always taking about his preference for having godsons among 100 level students. That airlord was also same rank with me,he was also an f.c

I went to his villa one time and while we were gisting in front of his hostel,that fresher he's interested in came with a cute lady(the 100 lvl boy had a cute,ajebutter look.later learnt his dad is a big contractor and civil engineer).

The 100 lvl boy,greeted my fellow f.c very well,he turned to me and offered me an handshake.i was instantly struck with admiration for him and his jovial and humble nature...I noticed that the 100 lvl boy maintained a cordial relationship with others living in the hostel,because of the way he related effortlessly with them(such a pleasant dude!).

When the boy had gone in,the following conversation ensued between my fellow f.c and me...

He;na the rat whey I wan hatch be that

Me;ehhenn!!!Na very cool guy.i like am.

He;I like am too.everybody for this villa like am.

Me;e be like say na botty?

He;I dey reason so.his room make sense pass for this hostel and he dey spend well.

Me;e go dey financially rugged be that!

He;yes.

Me;which level he dey?

He;na 100 level...

Me;(shocked!!)100 level?! And e dey behave maturedly like that. Those freshmen dey always act somehow when dem sight men...

He;sebi you yourself see say no very cool guy.this one make sense!!others of him 100 lvl mates they always shake whenever them see men whey dey this hostel,but this my rat dey always maintain.na one of the reasons i like am.

Me;abi e no know as e dey go for you ni?

He;he knew!!person wey I don toast before.but he no gree!!

Me;this one don dey fear be dat.he no go wan join frat..

He;I get plans to force am.

We ended the discussion and I left for my house.

A cool Saturday evening(about two weeks after the discussion I had with my fellow f.c),I was hanging at a local pub where alcohol and cigarettes were sold,when I received a call from the ibaka that I should come to his house...

I got to the ibaka's house and I saw about five five airlords there,they were all wearing shoes and one of them(an indigene)was holding a football.

I got to talk to the ibaka and he told me there will be an initiation tonight but it will skillfully done without the awareness of the rat..

Few minsutes later,that my fellow f.c entered fellow by the 100 lvl guy and one another 100 lvl dude.the three of them were dressed as if going for a football match

I instantly knew what had happened,my f.c had tricked those boys that he knows one place where football is played very well and he had called to inform the ibaka that he's bringing some rats who are not suspicious of their initiation that will be happening..

immediately the three entered,the discussion changed to a football related discussion and we were pretentiously discussing about organizing a football game,outscoring the opponent,the best dribbler and so on...to aid the deceit,the indigene who is holding the football shouted in a loud voice that "look,i'm number 3 oo.that's the position I have always played since secondary school and I always performed well.please I will play 3"

After some minutes,we left(along with the two rats)for a some field in the street_ironically,the ibaka's street have the largest concentration of airlords in the school environment _the two kids didn't know they are now fully in the hands of hardened cultists who are bent on initiating them that very evening!!

When we got to the field,there are some eiye members playing a light football game there.i looked around and I saw two objects,a black nylon bag and a half filled jerrycan...as flying FC,i instantly knew the two,the Jerry can is filled with eiye water and the nylon bag have some garri rice in it.

I saw a dove putting on this cross-bag(that small bag that's always hanged across the shoulders).I know there are some guns and bullets inside the bag.

We played football for about forty minutes,when suddenly,one of the airlords present turned towards the opponent's goalpost and kicked the ball with every energy in him.he kicked the ball inside a small bush around the field.he take excuse to go and look for it.he left the field and I knew he must have found his way to the initiation ground.

After some minutes,we didn't see him come out from the bush and we started acting alarmed as if something must have gone wrong with him inside the bush(this will a trick to make the two intending birds lose some guard)..we agreed that all of us should go inside the bush and look for him.

Some eiyes went inside,followed by my fellow FC,the two naive boys were going along with him.the ibaka and his dove were the last to entered...

We went deeper into the bush,i later caught up with my fellow FC and the two boys,we were going when we later saw the boy who kicked the ball,he now had his blue berret on and also a very hardened look on his face...

When he saw my fellow FC friend,he jazz down(a form of paying obeisance to an higher hierarchy in eiye confraternity)and the following ensued;

He(eagle);olomi I don't mean to be rude to you.but who are these guys with you?

Me(turning to the eagle);haba crier!!

He(eagle);airlords!!

Me;this is me,h.s *** flying FC * for this nest all birds are fully rugged!

He(eagle);rugged!!

(the two boys have now known they've gotten into something weird)..

The two boys suddenly shouted that "bros,we no dey do play ball again abeg. Make we dey go back house"

The three of us shouted on them with a very loud voice that them no born you well make you turn back.be like say una dey crase abi??

Me(to the two boys);you wey go join eiye this evening

Eagle;confirm olomi.abi shey make I drill them small?

My other FC(turning to the eagle);we go drill them for circle!!

At this stage,the two boys decided to apply force and it became a free-for-all on that spot,but they were later subdued because of the large number of airlords in that place. The ibaka came with his dove and the dove dipped his hand into the cross-bag he carried and brought out three guns,i saw fear written all over the two kids when they saw the guns.

That very evening,they were stripped and initiated.they keep shouting that "we were told to come play football not coming for iniations,but no one listened to them"

Their birthdays(an event which a newly initiated bird is made to organize for his seniors he met in the cult)few days later and it was there that the pleasant guy first smoke Igbo(marijuana)!!!

admission seekers,whenever you get admission,stay away from friends who are cultists.i have witnessed a lot of forceful initiations whereby the rat was forcefully,trickily,cunningly made to join a cult group.where drop stories of some skillfully executed initiations in which the participants were tricked into becoming cultists.

I once travelled to iroko nest and attended a circle there,in the circle,the ostrich was furious with members that it's been long someone got initiated.he was very angry at the meeting that I later thought maybe the ostrich is missing the initiation fees the top three hierarchies(ibaka,ostrich and Nightingale) always collect and share from the new recruits!!

He told them to go into the streets,churvhes,clubs and department even if it's comes to cajoling,they can trick some naive guys into getting initiated.
He was particularly annoyed at a pecker and an eagle that both guys don't have any godsons in the nest.

(I later learnt that the ostrich is a greedy fellow who is now missing the free money earned from initiating new prospects)

A case of trickish initiation came up in a particular school within the Vikings confraternity that the young man who got initiated had to involve his big brother who is a senior intelligence officer in the dss.a lot of arrests were made!

Kids the best thing is to keep away from cultists.the thing is cultists can't tricked you into getting initiated except he is close friends with you...you can only be tricked if you move too close with cultists.

More on cunningly initiations coming up!![/quotez]

this is very true. infact one of my coursemate who was forcefully initiated into BF and all new born babies where given task to born not less two babies monthly

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Pierced:

Actually the most funny thing until I started following this thread I never knew 'OT" is a cult word it our every day language in skul this is not only Benin alone this word is used in other skul like kwasu ,UNIOSUN and most other polytechnics in this axis
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Macro231101:
tah, which Benin, stop saying rubbish, Benin may everybody dae hide there head
True talk as na person wey dem break mature coconut for him head, know as the thing dey be grin

Abeg you too correct because peace don dey everywhere even Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, kogi and Rivers to an extent. ( Kudus to security agencies and all men wey dey us their head wisely)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Okay, from my observation so many cultist on this thread denying it & acting as jus. Even Kegites that are not a cult group, their members are denying membership here.

Then we also have the Jus who From observation too will like too belong but cos of some factors like fear, lack of academic background etc can’t belong, but they are very fascinated. That’s why they keep looking for OT & stories here & in their private moment download cult songs to listen too. I mean how can someone who isn’t interested listen to songs praising false gods, encouraging killing & maiming be so interested in their songs even to put It on repeat. Like who is deceiving who. Lol. One guy disguised as a girl like so many do here said she “listens to control it”. Control what please? These category are fascinated so they look from the outside with both admiration & fear. Then talk down against It because of the obvious, but from their actions we can tell they like it. Only if membership could be given to them for free.

Then we have the impersonators, very plenty here too. They don’t belong but always forming ‘itk’ to add to their library of cult OT for further impersonation.

At the end of the day everybody will add ‘saynotocultism’ to their comments because that’s how it rolls here obviously. Funny thread

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2020
So I will just make myself clear this last time because of @tjxicee's last post.

I had a chance to join NBM at 20 years in my 300 level in OAU Ife. I lived with 2 NBM members. I didn't join because then, I had (and still have) a very strong direction of where I want to go in life.

I am 42 years now, with kids. It is not at this stage of my life that I will admire any fraternity.

Several people posted on this thread that there are NBM LPs on YouTube. I went searching for them and listened to one, for like 30 minutes. Just so I can get some perspective on people's experiences here. Remember OP stated here one or two LPs he personally created. I've listened to them all.

All links shared here, including those in which SEC or NBM members got killed, I've gone on to watch them. It doesn't make me their fan. It doesn't make me want to join any of the fraternities. I'm just satisfying my natural curiosity.

All of the NBM jollies I've listened to in my life totals 30 minutes. My curiosity is satiated. I don't ever want to listen to anyone any more. Just like I tell friends I can still count all of the beer I've drunk in my life on one hand. I drank beer out of curiosity. I've drunk a total of 5 or 6 bottles in my entire life. I am not a drunkard.

Thank you all.

56 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Please, which cult where's blue socks?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
If we're calculating all the bottles of beer we ever had, y'all better get a big calculator ready cuz even bottle of heineken recognise us #joke

If you drink heineken like this post, cultist or not, you're my nigga. We are all brothers afterall, but whatever degrades the society & puts lives at risk is wrong. Thats the point of this thread. No one hates any one.

Have a splendid Sunday everyone, cheers #OneLove

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Pierced:
So because someone listens to their gyration songs.....he now supports cultist?

I tire for u guys oooo.

Their songs are like every other gyration songs on which they add few weird words like.....blood....sailings....odin.....egede... etc.

Hearing to their l.p is a way of controlling them.

Hear it....listen to it....but don't use it.

I tire for u
Any gyration song is meant to make you feel powerful and intoxicated so you can boast in what you've been doing in the group.

When you listen to army morah songs, you somehow feel motivated and rugged because of the words and beat of the song.

When you listen to cult songs,you somehow feel it.
When you see videos of cultists gyrating and listening to their own songs, they do get possessed and motivated and that's when you'd see them brandishing weapons saying stuffs like "clear road" "who no come no go know" saying aggressive words and even behaving aggressively.
That's the work of gyration songs.
So a nonmember should not listen to the song unless you have interest in it.
Knowing of OT is good only if you see it as a way of avoiding trouble with cultists since you will be able to identify them through their dressing modes and some slangs, but if you want to impersonate them,then your blood is on your head.
Listening to LP or frat songs is a big "No" you don't need it.
I do listen to Alora's song back then because a very close friend of mine(he's a buccaneer) do play it back then and one day in midst of people I mistakenly shouted "Gboyaga! Awumen o" the only saving grace is I was in the front so nobody heard what I said.
So listening to song is bad in my opinion but knowing OT is good if you don't use it to relate with cultists or impersonate them.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
All those frat songs are just normal songs e.g gospels , gyrations, secular music modified to suit their twisted messages and codes...

It will be hypocritical for me to say I don't enjoy them cos I love gyrations.

All of una groove Tony One week songs and the other chap from Rivers State... Those are regular Frats gyrations usually modified to suit their story line...

E get one wey I dey listen now on repeat with no apologies.... Na gyration I dey Grove....

It's the **sax only** so called frat gyration...... Mad something...Na normal songs without bullshit OTs and deity worshipping..

Men don dey gyrate most of those songs since our junior secondary days...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
sheyishemba:

Actually the most funny thing until I started following this thread I never knew 'OT" is a cult word it our every day language in skul this is not only Benin alone this word is used in other skul like kwasu ,UNIOSUN and most other polytechnics in this axis
OT Is not a cult word...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2020
If u listen to all these local music group songs and gyrations......then you aren't different from the person listening to the these cults songs.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
gideonite98:

I tire for u
Any gyration song is meant to make you feel powerful and intoxicated so you can boast in what you've been doing in the group.

When you listen to army morah songs, you somehow feel motivated and rugged because of the words and beat of the song.

When you listen to cult songs,you somehow feel it.
When you see videos of cultists gyrating and listening to their own songs, they do get possessed and motivated and that's when you'd see them brandishing weapons saying stuffs like "clear road" "who no come no go know" saying aggressive words and even behaving aggressively.
That's the work of gyration songs.
So a nonmember should not listen to the song unless you have interest in it.
Knowing of OT is good only if you see it as a way of avoiding trouble with cultists since you will be able to identify them through their dressing modes and some slangs, but if you want to impersonate them,then your blood is on your head.
Listening to LP or frat songs is a big "No" you don't need it.
I do listen to Alora's song back then because a very close friend of mine(he's a buccaneer) do play it back then and one day in midst of people I mistakenly shouted "Gboyaga! Awumen o" the only saving grace is I was in the front so nobody heard what I said.
So listening to song is bad in my opinion but knowing OT is good if you don't use it to relate with cultists or impersonate them.

Gboyaga is a normal street word. And u said those things because u wanted to say it. It's not anybody fault u couldn't control ur self.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Passionate888:
Thank you. I've said it before that understanding their saying doesn't make one a cultist. No day passes here in PH without one hearing OT's here and there. I once listened to a news on Nigeriainfo PH where a taxi driver was interviewed, he was complaining that there is lack of passengers because of the virus and the owner of the vehicle was disturbing him, his next words were ‘'I give am OT on how e dey be, him come jaz down say na true.''

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Pitakwa!

95% of the persons in that city is roughly-hewn and has a gruffy personalty. That’s where I first saw different biological “family tree“ of cultist. From grand dads, dads, to uncles, cousins, brothers. Everyone’s is capping “wither” in family settings.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
jmaine:
All those frat songs are just normal songs e.g gospels , gyrations, secular music modified to suit their twisted messages and codes...

It will be hypocritical for me to say I don't enjoy them cos I love gyrations.

All of una groove Tony One week songs and the other chap from Rivers State... Those are regular Frats gyrations usually modified to suit their story line...

E get one wey I dey listen now on repeat with no apologies.... Na gyration I dey Grove....

It's the **sax only** so called frat gyration...... Mad something...Na normal songs without bullshit OTs and deity worshipping..

Men don dey gyrate most of those songs since our junior secondary days...

I tire for them o, those are just a different genre of music, it's just like saying a Muslim listening to Christian music will make him/her born again.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Passionate888:
I tire for them o, those are just a different genre of music, it's just like saying a Muslim listening to Christian music will make him/her born again.

Na just over activity... grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Passionate888:

To you it might be a genre of music but in reality it isn't.

When I was a man of the underworld, there's a song that one listens to when one wants to go on astral travel.
Once the person listens to the song via earphone, the spirit leaves the body and starts going towards the second heavens.

Whatever I talk about, I talk strictly based on experience and revelation.

Music is more than what you see on the physical plain.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ignorance is the mother of all misery and only the truth can set us free. The amount of truth a man knows(naked and hidden) will determine how far he goes.

Even some of the food we eat has side effects that’s the reason some people eat beans and start to fart talk less of gyration done under the influence of weed, in the state of trance and with the intention to promote evil. It might not affect you or affect you in a not very pronounce way but it doesn’t mean it’s the same for everybody because our stamina is different.

Life is a serious business and we must learn to pay attention to our individual self and our environment. Be observant and stay away from things you have discovered it’s not healthy for you.

Life is give and take and the energy around you has it’s merit and demerit.

Blissful Sunday to everyone in the house.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
julifeisgood:
There's a popular Aluta song we used to sing in OAU Ife those days:

"When I remember I remember I remember I remember ...

Ahhhh eeee Ahhhh eeee ... Water run away me eye ...

When I remember I remember I remember I remember ...

When I remember Abiola water run away me eye ooo ...

When I remember Eviano water run away me eye ooo ...

Etc."

Listening to this Aluta song closely, it sounds like a fraternity lp. And several songs used in Students Union circles.

My question is why is it so? Was there an historic connection between Students Unionism and the fraternities? If yes, when and where did Student Unionism split from the fraternities? And why the split?

Its as if nobody fit answer u man.
Cultism was borne out of unionism. Unionism is the need to belong and have a common say to achieve a greater goal that would project that of its members interest.
Students unionism has existed long before we had most fraternities for instance PC being the first fraternity we had in Nigeria had the same ideology. Remember the Kegites club had also been in existence in the 60s before most fraternities.
Fraternities were borne out of unionism as I said earlier, so everything they did then was to copy and change some of their ethos to fit theirs.
Most fraternity members were members of the previous or early students union..
The gyrations you here in most confraternity JoJo, lp, sally, kegites gyrations have the same history because they had common founders who had once shared things in common

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Its as if nobody fit answer u man.
Cultism was borne out of unionism. Unionism is the need to belong and have a common say to achieve a greater goal that would project that of its members interest.
Students unionism has existed long before we had most fraternities for instance PC being the first fraternity we had in Nigeria had the same ideology. Remember the Kegites club had also been in existence in the 60s before most fraternities.
Fraternities were borne out of unionism as I said earlier, so everything they did then was to copy and change some of their ethos to fit theirs.
Most fraternity members were members of the previous or early students union..
The gyrations you here in most confraternity JoJo, lp, sally, kegites gyrations have the same history because they had common founders who had once shared things in common

Thank you sir. I believe you 100%. In fact, I just remembered another OAU Ife Students Union saying: "It is better to jaw jaw than to war war." That one too sounds like a particular fraternity OT.

In all, we should SayNoToCultism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Macro231101 post=91623943]tah, which Benin, stop saying rubbish, Benin may everybody dae hide there head[

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Keenysbojan(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.