Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3092883 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
IamGinger:
Real life story of three svc members back then in my former neighbourhood.
Prior to the 2015 elections,money was shared for 'men' ,beta money!!!. On the eve of the elections they had one small 'brew sec'. Enough brew, coda, rochi yakpa (every man with him card).The three main svc boys decided to 'two aside' and cap sharing formular for 'election rubbers' because "if na rubbers matters, time no dey".
Blacksea begin shuffle device on code begin dey tell Funky say "without 'akpo' the ship cannot sail",say make dem loyal 'Alltrue'(the third svc guy) ,rebel am via the rubbers and if him no loyal, na OvB matas. The rubbers na better rubbers, funky sef involve..
The plan was to loyal him first but due to "excess cruise" Blacksea shot Alltrue on sight.. Matter buga, them burn Blacksea and Funky house...... Family escape but "shi shi" no remain.. Life start again for them..Blacksea n funky don disembark till today..

undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TheZooHasFalln: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
voyy:

I dnt doubt OP's story one bit, you can take the bold step to share yours as well. As a matter of fact, the fact that u couldn't use a phone till year 2005 upward, doesnt mean some students couldn't afford it.I started using a phone in secondary sch as at 2001/2002 my dad had one and was gifted another and as per sharp nigga, i scope am collect the sagem but no sim card till 2003/2004. So i no fit doubt person story.
What kind of white lies is this? I can still remember vividly that Nokia 3310 which happens to be the first phone in circulation came in 2002, so how come you started using phone in 2001? Or could that be priority misplacement?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anny505:

For Uniuyo na Faculty Of Social Science top list oo, followed by Faculty Of Law before you even begin the reason Engineering and the rest
Zero cap bro.
I remember my POL Science roommate. But law Never thought of that.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
hustla:

undecided
u self nor understand??
I understand sha
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nobodycan:
u self nor understand??
I understand sha

I no dey cult na.. How I Wan understand grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
hustla:

I no dey cult na.. How I Wan understand grin
u no need to dey b4 u understand am na,all the OT wey dem drop for here suppose don make u understand am

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
What kind of white lies is this? I can still remember vividly that Nokia 3310 which happens to be the first phone in circulation came in 2002, so how come you started using phone in 2001? Or could that be priority misplacement?
bro no be everything una go dey doubt

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
Zero cap bro. I remember my POL Science roommate. But law Never thought of that.
I been no want mention dept oo but niggur an average male pol science student is a cultist

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Indestructible: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

I am being general here svc, nbm, sec, 22, maph and every other gangs.

If your national head gives you a direct order to
behead a blood rival and you decline the order what do you think happens to you?

I played both svc and 2-2 btw I know a lot about your precious nbm definitely more than you do!

So answer my question?

Bro do you even know the real history of charlse Alexis kokomo d-barrel?

Do you know exactly what you’re even involved in?

If you are axe then I’d advise to seek out a national body and appeal to him to update you on nbm traditions.

I can bet a million dollars you don’t even know what an nbm b-book is?

Ignorance is a disease.

Flee from your precious nbm while you still can.
so what actually happened during your 2-2 days?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anny505:

I been no want mention dept oo
but niggur an average male pol science student is a cultist
shocked
What of environmental, Archi.grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
Change of name

Please don’t forget to swear an affidavit

Useless foolish criminals

All cultist must Die

Lol... I can swear that the day this happened that guy 25tolife never slept well. grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
shocked
What of environmental, Archi.grin

Dem no reach pol science oo, for Town campus na pol science, sociology and dem fine art get frat men pass....Fine Art been skip my memory oo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nobodycan:
u no need to dey b4 u understand am na,all the OT wey dem drop for here suppose don make u understand am

I try but I no understand
Be like gibberish nonsense to Me lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thomthom(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nfavour:
Saynotocultism I really need your help on this. Am a Student of FUTO doing odd jobs just to survive. i got a job in a Security Firm in School though its a contract job, that is we are not being paid directly by FUTO but through our Director and since Febuary up till now, we haven't been paid with endless promises of this week that week. So sometime last Month, I met a Colleague of mine who is also a Student for aid, he told me that he could procure a loan for me but that it was frm some Aiye Lords in School and that i would pay triple the amount and b4 14th july. i agreed and collected 20k to pay 60k with the hope that we would be paid b4 then but the problem is that we haven't been been paid and i have no other means to pay back. on the 14th i was called by 1 of the Guys for the Money and he threatened to storm the School with his men the next day and my supposed Helper(Colleague) is even the 1 that threatened me the most because he knows where I live and that the money tops 2k daily, i had to run in fear.
I have been reading this piece of article under ground but this your sorry to say foolishness was on a high side.. How can you collect a loan of 20k and you will be paying 60k in return. No matter were that loan comes from. Na you find trouble.. I will advise you that you look for a way to pay the money because in your write up, nobody forced you to collect the said loan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anny505:

Dem no reach pol science oo, for Town campus na pol science, sociology and dem fine art get frat men pass....Fine Art been skip my memory oo
Thanks a lot brah.
Are you in school?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by visijo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anny505:

but I don't think we have such for perm site because everywhere is cool..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anny505:

I been no want mention dept oo
but niggur an average male pol science student is a cultist
na your own school be dat o,for unizik pol science department cultism no dey.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
visijo:
but I don't think we have such for perm site because everywhere is cool..
You say what? grin!gringrin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quivah(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
IamGinger:
Prior to the 2015 elections,money was shared for 'men' ,beta money!!!. On the eve of the elections they had one small 'brew sec'. Enough brew, coda, rochi yakpa (every man with him card).The three main svc boys decided to 'two aside' and cap sharing formular for 'election rubbers' because "if na rubbers matters, time no dey".
Blacksea begin shuffle device on code begin dey tell Funky say "without 'akpo' the ship cannot sail",say make dem loyal 'Alltrue'(the third svc guy) ,rebel am via the rubbers and if him no loyal, na OvB matas. The rubbers na better rubbers, funky sef involve..
The plan was to loyal him first but due to "excess cruise" Blacksea shot Alltrue on sight.. Matter buga, them burn Blacksea and Funky house...... Family escape but "shi shi" no remain.. Life start again for them..Blacksea n funky don disembark till today..

What the hell is this

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MrOjay1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
quivah:

What the hell is this

cheesy Real life story of three SVC members.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayoficial(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
OBelz:
Don't say what you don't know.

King, was the the head of a temple, as usual heads have many girl friends, he was in his finals and one of his girl had a CO course.

One cool Saturday evening, they were all gathered having a good time, aibjust bumped into them to greet them when, Solo, cornered me and told me to talk to King about his decision to write the CO course for the babe. He said, "we (all of them) don yarn make him no do am, but king say he will do it".

The day came for the exam, he went in to seat for her, unfortunately, he was caught and rusticated. She graduated went for service while King was expelled from school.

They (brothers) all blamed him for not hiding to their advise. He was still forming love to her, but as a girl she has moved but King was like Laycon of BBNAIJA loving and having feelings, would you blame him? She sent king nasty messages he later moved on. She invited him to her wedding, but she specifically instructed servers not to serve King.

BlackBra! Did the remaining Job.

This is moneysoldier story na

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
going to 1 million views

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by voyy: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:

Young man, all fingers aren't equal. If i could be given a phone without sim then, doesn't mean another person should be able to afford it. Mind you, nokia 3310 wasn't the first sets of phones in circulation in nigeria. Talk about sony ericsson, sagem and trium. Grow up little boy.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
Hey kiddo,Go phones or science and technology go start this your nonsense argument.
Obviously,when men and women were using Nokia 8850,Blueyes,Trueyes,Talk about,Trium,Blade,V40 and V50 Flip Phones where were you?!

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2020
hustla:

I try but I no understand
Be like gibberish nonsense to Me lol
gibberish is the same as nonsense na

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2020
IamGinger:
Guy,I know this your story wella and the people involved even the so called cultist Governor that gave them the millions to share but too much Igbo and Arizona no gree you write in simple terms that every one can read and understand.
I be south south guy Wella.
Till Today the exec involved never fit use him two legs waka well again.
Guy,Relax,calm down then come back and give us the main gist coz be like you involve for that squad.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
gibberish is the same as nonsense na

Nonsense x2
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2020
hustla:

Nonsense x2
gee
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
Oga they were phones b4 3310, sorry say na 3310 u first know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.