Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065790 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=Sennex57 post=99485102]

Bro this so Davido we are talking about he literally did a video saying “NBM for life” whilst knacking his two index finger.
The same davido to post “147” as his Instagram caption

The same davido that bought a Necklace that has a jersey with the number 7 on it. He’s promoting Aye and you can’t deny it so for you to say “he’s wearing black and yellow with 7 on it I don’t see anything wrong” that’s just delusional.

It’s not like this is a one off, he has a habit of slyly showboating he’s in NBM and this isn’t his first time.[/s] if he dey NBM, e affect your destiny?

I don tire for this thread but I must comment on this one...

Who dey control rigging of election for Edo state? No be Aye? Do you know how many people's destinies have been affected by their self serving idiotic moronic decisions?

Criminals are rigged into power because dem don share N3million for "boys". The result na Fulani wey dey chase and rape your grandmothers for inside farm....and confirm mumu wey u be as God sign am get the impetus to talk trash.

All the wahala for Benin land today...no be becos of Aye?

Buuzzu!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na so I watch video of SARS officers (right in Benin City) wey dey shout "Ayes Axxemen" donkey months back...

And you wonder why the country remains dysfunctional.

Fucktards!!!

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
I saw this on nairaland front page. I bought it here because immediately I read the post, my mind flashed back to something that happened in this thread some time ago.
I think someone was threatened, his location was Abuja and I think it had to do with a plaza too, if anyone can dig out that post please, cos my mind don dey draw wrong conclusion. If you are the person just say Hi,I am good.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/03/so-sad-abuja-printer-assasinated-at.html?m=1
#Peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2021
freshkpomo:
I saw this on nairaland front page. I bought it here because immediately I read the post, my mind flashed back to something that happened in this thread some time ago.
I think someone was threatened, his location was Abuja and I think it had to do with a plaza too, if anyone can dig out that post please, cos my mind don dey draw wrong conclusion. If you are the person just say Hi,I am good.

#Peace.

It's was that same plaza he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
JackWolfskin:

It's was that same plaza he mentioned.

No its not the same. Did a search on Nairaland.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Neddstark:

Can you tag me with the post please?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
freshkpomo:

Can you tag me with the post please?

It was bannex plaza. You can do a nairaland search on the crime section

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Neddstark:

Cool!

Say no to cultism kids.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2021
freshkpomo:

#Peace.
Here is the link of the guy from Abuja who complains here:

https://www.nairaland.com/onward4life

he isn't the one.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RICHSATAN: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6443081/cdq-stabbed-burna-boys-crew

may them no worry, them go soon begin use celebs count scores. we are getting there.

shey them wan be cult ambassadors cool

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RICHSATAN: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2021
freshkpomo:

#Peace.
bro the real cultist dont have time to comment on nairaland. except if the cultist wey una dey talk of no be those ones wey i dey see around street and other places go to.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Aro till death
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sulele04(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
BadAdviser:
Aro till death
RICHSATAN shocked.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RICHSATAN: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sulele04:

RICHSATAN shocked.
leave that one. him time to die don dey near. he get luck say he stop to dey enter my mentions carelessly. i for first frustrate him life fr kiriri fist before i give am the final frustration
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
RICHSATAN:
leave that one. him time to die don dey near. he get luck say he stop to dey enter my mentions carelessly. i for first frustrate him life fr kiriri fist before i give am the final frustration
A 15 year old boy is probably behind this profile.
Hands go touch you soon
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RICHSATAN: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
BadAdviser:

A 15 year old boy is probably behind this profile.
Hands go touch you soon
this 15 year old will send you to odin.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WAVESANDGOLD: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 5

STAND OUT AND BE COURAGEOUS

Pastor Chris

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee (Joshua 1:5).

I often recall how, many years ago, cult activities in tertiary institutions were on the rise. Some Christian groups were threatened and intimidated from time to time by these nocturnal groups. But as I studied my Bible and read about the exploits of people like David, Moses, Jephthah, etc., I couldn’t understand why any Christian would be intimidated by cultists. So, I prayed, “Lord, give me just one chance; I’ll force those cult members out!”

Finally, I got into the university, and then came my first experience in my first year! One night, the cult members came dancing into the campus in their full regalia, and there was complete pandemonium. But while many scampered in different directions, looking for where to hide, I got on my knees, spoke in tongues, and I said, “Lord Jesus, by your grace, I‘ll deal with this; they’ll never have such effrontery on this campus again.”

Then on another occasion, a year later, they sent out a message that they were “sailing” that night. And I said, “Sailing where? Never!” When it was night, I gathered some of the brethren, and said, “We’re sailing tonight!” As they (the cultists) were making noise and rabble-rousing, we were out on the other side, dancing and singing, “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they are mighty through the Holy Ghost!”

We were singing with the consciousness that in the spirit, we’re declaring them arrested. Guess what? The next day, the Police came looking for them, and they were arrested! Praise God! The months following, several of the cult leaders and members received salvation and joined us.

As Christians, we should never be intimidated by anything or anyone. It’s something the Lord said to me years ago; He said, “As I was with Moses, so I’ll be with you. I’ll not fail you nor forsake you”; and He’s saying the same to you, even now. Be strong, and very courageous. God’s Word is dependable. That’s what I’m telling you today. You can stake your life on it. When others are terrorized and full of fear concerning any situation, stand out, and be full of courage.

CONFESSION
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 4:4; 1 Corinthians 16:13; Ephesians 6:13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Missionaire: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Neddstark:

Well, you know anything is possible right?

The guy who complained works or worked at Bannex and the guy who was killed was killed at Ceddi plaza when he went to deliver a printing job.
Most of the guys at Bannex are into printing jobs. He could have been traced as that murder didn't look random.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rianat115: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
This guy na bastard u just come here dey reason stories abi I know say u be eiye one day hand go touch u
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 3:02am On Mar 06, 2021
The youths have to think deep and reflect on their lives and stop losing their lives anyhow even after all these terrible real life experiences that have been shared here.

May God touch the strong hearted ones in ways that would make them have a rethink and change for good.

Just saw the below news online and have to share so that people can learn from it.

Make you know let people use your own do bad example b4 you charge O!

Him or she that have ears, let them hear as they don't have to waste their lives over colors.

Newtelegraphng

Metro & Crime
Two Killed In Lagos Cult War
Posted on March 4, 2021 Author T J Comments Off on Two killed in Lagos cult war

Two members of Aiye confraternity have reportedly been killed by members of rival Eiye group at Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos State. One of the deceased, identified simply as Ade, was hacked to death on Sunday about midnight at Imalefalafia area of the Lagos metropolis. The cultists cut the hands, legs and other body parts of the victim.

A resident of the area, who gave his name as Abdullahi, described the incident as a reprisal. Abdullahi said two weeks ago, a member of Aiye cult group was killed by members of Eiye confraternity at Sapati area of Ibeju-Lekki while two other members escaped death but sustained varying degrees of injury.

He said: “This is not the first time rival cult groups are killing each other in our area. About two years ago, heads and other body parts of rival cult group members littered everywhere in the Ajah and Ibeju- Lekki area. “This Aiye member that was killed was a well-known person in the community, but nobody knew he was into cultism. It was after he was murdered that everyone knew he was a member.” Abdullahi added that everybody was already in their houses when the incident occurred. He said: “Now nobody can stay outside till 8pm.

That is what we are battling with in our area now.’ A woman, who gave her name as Iya Tosin, said Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki, was a dangerous place to live now, because the crime rate in the area wass high, compared to when she moved into the community. She said: “The reason why the cultists are killing one another is best known to them, because I do not understand why they should be killing one another. In the community, a lot of promising youths have lost their lives to cult wars and gangsterism.

“Sometimes, when we are sleeping at night, we would hear gunshots everywhere in the community; when we are not at war front. Where they get the guns they are using is also another source of concern. “The Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, should come to our rescue, because we have nowhere to run to for safety.”

A community leader, who doesn’t want his name in print, said they had made every effort to persuade the youth in the community not to join cultism, because “it kills faster than cancer”. According to him, with all their efforts and energy, some of the youth still see it as the best way to live. He said: “Like Iya Tosin said, we have lost many promising youths because of crime. Our area is even worse than Mushin. I am tired because we don’t know what to do next. “Policemen from Area J Command, Ajah, had come to educate the youth on several occasions to renounce their membership and advise those who are yet to join not to join because it would ruin one’s life.” The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), CSP Muyiwa Adejobi, promised to get back to our correspondent.
Posted on March 4, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sailorsoldier1: 5:20am On Mar 06, 2021
BadAdviser:

Stinking jew.
Better bag up..but not all these lowlives useless street cult shits. No allow agbero be your gf make dem no open office for your head.
Find a coordinated influential baggar to be your gf but give yourself coordination and no go jonze anyhow.
Goodluck
u be big ode...see advice u dey give person...low life like u and ur papa plus ur aunty join
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Just imagine!!!!

This cult matter get as e be for some people body.

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RICHSATAN: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
KodakBlack:
Just imagine!!!!

i talk for for this thread say before these top artist feature u the go try blend you. after that the best track i begin dey suspect wande coal. too bad he choose this path,, bfore end of 2025 most of these celebs will be used to count major scores. no be naija we dey again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
KodakBlack:
Just imagine!!!!

I no understand. After achieving so much without cult, you still come join cult again for what reason? This guy will be 40 in the next 5 years for goodness sakes. Well wahala for person wey join frat because of celebrity.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Neddstark post=99660929]

I no understand. After achieving so much without cult, you still come join cult again for what reason? This guy will be 40 in the next 5 years for goodness sakes. Well wahala for person wey join frat because of celebrity.[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:

I no understand. After achieving so much without cult, you still come join cult again for what reason? This guy will be 40 in the next 5 years for goodness sakes. Well wahala for person wey join frat because of celebrity.

This same thing is what I can’t just wrap my head around.

Everyone knows wands coal! He’s a talented artist, if not one of the best male singers during his prime and still is till now.

Imagine at that age dey run frat matter. He’s touchable, he can be killed and he just bought himself thousands of enemies who would want to take him out for their blood thirsty glory.

I was just disappointed in him but all The best for him.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
KodakBlack:

This same thing is what I can’t just wrap my head around.

Everyone knows wands coal! He’s a talented artist, if not one of the best male singers during his prime and still is till now.

Imagine at that age dey run frat matter. He’s touchable, he can be killed and he just bought himself thousands of enemies who would want to take him out for their blood thirsty glory.

I was just disappointed in him but all The best for him.

Worse still guy is obese. Doesn't have goons like Davido, Burna, Zlatan does. If celebs become target in a cult war, he is a very easy one. Thought it was a joke but with the way they are hailing him on his Instagram posts over the past 1 day definitely seems NBM has added a new celeb to their achievements. Wish him the best.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
The last Nas album I bought was titled "hip hop is dead"...

My remix would be " 9ja youths are dead"...

You see gory pictures of slain cultists everyday yet u still go blend.

Anyways I don't think Wande just got into the game. He is an old timer low key (my opinion). What was that song with wizkid about how they "tingo" back in the day?

Davido is repping NBM like that's what's up....Wizkid has led thousands to join Vikings... Wands doesn't want to be called a jonsing man.

Mumu ppl dey read this thread daily yet dem go blend in thousands before easter. You cant save the living dead.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Barry jhay arrested in Ghana in connection to his record label boss death.... He had a fight with jhay and he arranged cult guys for him he was pushed down from storey building
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:24am On Mar 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Barry jhay arrested in Ghana in connection to his record label boss death.... He had a fight with jhay and he arranged cult guys for him he was pushed down from storey building

This must have happened recently. The way it's going cultism and Nigerian music industry is becoming like 5 & 6. Good this happened in Ghana. Hopefully justice can be served.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/barry-jhay-arrested-in-ghana-in-connection-to-the-death-of-his-label-boss-karshy/58srzbv
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Neddstark:

This must have happened recently. The way it's going cultism and Nigerian music industry is becoming like 5 & 6. Good this happened in Ghana. Hopefully justice can be served.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/barry-jhay-arrested-in-ghana-in-connection-to-the-death-of-his-label-boss-karshy/58srzbv
Some people already predict celebs will soon be use to count scores, I don't think we need to wait for years again with the recent cdq/burna/Martins saga it's just a matter of days,weeks or months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.