Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065595 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savageyoungboy(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Some people already predict celebs will soon be use to count scores, I don't think we need to wait for years again with the recent cdq/burna/Martins saga it's just a matter of days,weeks or months
Kashy dor go down
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Kashy dor go down
He wasn't a cultist
Did you see where jhay called him jew

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wande Coal. I am so disappointed. You achieved a lot without cultism and why now? At this age?

I have his video at the ju Camp naked . I had to extract the audio for security reasons. Naked and begging for mercy. They jumped on his head . beating with belts, sticks , cutlass. he was begging for mercy and crying saying he his wande coal... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpakXzt3J8

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wande why? Something wey men dey run commot from in their 30s na wetin you dey run go enter at your mid-30s. Your mates na Dbanj dem. You come let balling with some boys push you enter cultism matter. This no be good example. Still love you and your music all the same. Say no to cultism.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhghar: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Some people already predict celebs will soon be use to count scores, I don't think we need to wait for years again with the recent cdq/burna/Martins saga it's just a matter of days,weeks or months
Same way it happens now in Chicago, new york and many US cities. Many artistes just dey fall left, right , centre. Their own sef is so bad its no longer among rival gangs but among cliques. Then when they waste someone they go on SM to taunt the deceased and release hateful tracks.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tillaman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
I knew something was up the moment he started rolling with DMW, those ones started using him to catch trips
Shey you sing pass Wande Coal Ehen
Shame on you WC but I still got so much love for you though
No homo
You for just maintain your status quo walahi

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
saynotocultism:
Wande Coal. I am so disappointed. You achieved a lot without cultism and why now? At this age?

I have his video at the ju Camp naked . I had to extract the audio for security reasons. Naked and begging for mercy. They jumped on his head . beating with belts, sticks , cutlass. he was begging for mercy and crying saying he his wande coal... grin

Bros, I watch one video for one site when some aye abi aiye guys dey use axe tear person head, Omo, cold catch me sha. That image of the guy, protecting his head no wan gree comot for my mind. Cultism is truly dangerous. Damn.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2021
The5DME:

Bros, I watch one video for one site when some aye abi aiye guys dey use axe tear person head, Omo, cold catch me sha. That image of the guy, protecting his head no wan gree comot for my mind. Cultism is truly dangerous. Damn.

Post link
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fredwill1357(m): 5:58am On Mar 09, 2021
saynotocultism:

I have his video at the ju Camp naked . I had to extract the audio for security reasons. Naked and begging for mercy. They jumped on his head . beating with belts, sticks , cutlass. he was begging for mercy and crying saying he his wande coal... grin The video is likely fake and made up, nobody shoots video or snap pictures for ju camp, moreover most of these celebs don't enter bush to blend, even if they do, they will be handed over to an influential aye who will make things easy for them.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2021
hustla:

Post link
I don't know do you derive joy in watching those gruesome videos
Is the description not graphic enough

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by walemoney007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Bro, person wey wan watch make dem watch. Person wey no watch make e no watch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wande wants to keep his career going and nbm are the most influential in the music industry at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
celeb wey no get a sense, go soon dey collect. mumuish celeb think to join go make dem fierce? Fat lie!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by timstone(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
U
Kingfish542:

na everything una go just believe sha, one man in kano, are u living in kano?, what the hell happened to all the malaria drugs that it had to be injection?

Maybe he was in coma
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
timstone:
U

Maybe he was in coma
So comatose patient they talk grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EbenezerTriumph: 3:20am On Mar 10, 2021
wande coal for mushin, no be for NBM grin You feel say na music industry be this? we go sacrifice you for here cheesy chai see as this guy use him hand take destroy him life. And I been dey like this guy oh

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by trapper4L: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2021
I don't believe this wande coal matter. seen is believeing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2021
saynotocultism:

Please I mean no offence. But how were you certain that it was WC?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Amarisco:

Please I mean no offence. But how were you certain that it was WC?

Did you listen to the audio of the video? You think many people will be gathered and shouting just to smear WC's image? Or you just want OP to prove you wrong by posting the main video? To clear your doubts go to recent comments people are making on his social media posts.
For your information, this really doesn't come as a total surprise to many because WC has been hanging out with DMW crew for months now. You see skits of him with Peruzzi, Mayorkun, etc.
What I have come to understand is that some information shared on this thread is at least 90% valid. Someone here once said that to enter Nigerian music industry mainstream you have to be a cultist, I doubted. Another said that all members of Davido's crew are blended too. Inasmuch as we crave it not to be true, it is the reality on ground. They got to blend UK boy Burna, rich kid David, old man WC, etc. Who dem no fit toast to join. Seems this thing has come to stay. Our music industry is getting gang-affiliated and like someone predicted here some celebs may be used to count scores in the years to come by. God help this country.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Please, my former secondary school classmate had been posting images of a ship's anchor and ships on his status saying aro. Which cult group be that one?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UpdatesiOS147(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
The5DME:
Please, my former secondary school classmate had been posting images of a ship's anchor and ships on his status. Which cult group be that one?

He is now working with a Marine Company. He has moved on with his life and you also need to do so and stop stalking! Work!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2021

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
grin
Preach bro
Preach grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=fredwill1357 post=99728569][/quote] the video is not fake, listen to what the boys are saying you would know its not fake, the person who took him for initiation elder wants him to go through the hardest way or he might be punishing him for past dispute between them, because he could have taken him on a VIP initiations where there are no touts.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
UpdatesiOS147:

He is now working with a Marine Company. He has moved on with his life and you also need to do so and stop stalking! Work!!!
[/s]
if you quote me again eh angry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
E get wetin I observe laidis, 3/3 pass, 3/5 con pass, even 3/9 just pass but no update abi dem doz ones dia face no show ni. I know say dem dey ds backgrnd, mk we feel una na, but saynotocultism o, e get y.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EbenezerTriumph: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the video is not fake, listen to what the boys are saying you would know its not fake, the person who took him for initiation elder wants him to go through the hardest way or he might be punishing him for past dispute between them, because he could have taken him on a VIP initiations where there are no touts.
VIP initiation ke? abi you no hear the audio? He be wande coal for mushin no be for NBM cos we go sacrifice you for here if you like go call Don Jazzy come.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
mccloud224:
The last Nas album I bought was titled "hip hop is dead"...

My remix would be " 9ja youths are dead"...

You see gory pictures of slain cultists everyday yet u still go blend.

Anyways I don't think Wande just got into the game. He is an old timer low key (my opinion). What was that song with wizkid about how they "tingo" back in the day?

Davido is repping NBM like that's what's up....Wizkid has led thousands to join Vikings... Wands doesn't want to be called a jonsing man.

Mumu ppl dey read this thread daily yet dem go blend in thousands before easter. You cant save the living dead.
U sure wizzi na viking, i mean it's rare to see viking in d southwert.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
VIP initiation ke? abi you no hear the audio? He be wande coal for mushin no be for NBM cos we go sacrifice you for here if you like go call Don Jazzy come.
those conducting that initiation exercise are full blown touts, his lead'sman should have taken him to more enlightened people for initiation than allowing those alaye boys to mess him up. wande coal no try.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EbenezerTriumph: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:
those conducting that initiation exercise are full blown touts, his lead'sman should have taking him to more enlightened people for initiation than allowing those alaye boys to mess him up. wande coal no try.
seriously I'm so disappointed. wande of all people at least should have opt for either sea dogs or BAN wey responsible people dey.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Scores still counting in Benin till date. Just on Sundays here a young man was gunned down, the saddest part of it all is that his brother was buried on saturday who also lost his life to cultists some weeks ago. The guy just relax with him guys after the burial stress when like 7 guys round and up, the end was fatal. Police are tired of the matter, I was with a police friend at state CID, the next word that came from his mouth as he flipped through their whatsapp group was "Them don still kill this on". I saw bodies of 4 cute looking young men been on the street in different locations in Benin." For my area, them be wan go drop one guy, as them park, vigilante throway follow them, different people begin fall out shoot too. Cult groups in my region live like family, there is an agreement of no killing, any mole that does is fished out and killed. The people that came that day wanted to just turn the area upside down then killings go start,I believe this is what is happening in the whole of Benin now, some group hide under the umbrella of another cult group to kill, then the other retaliate without asking questions,na so war take start.

This Benin matter is more political than we think.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.