Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065164 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
strong men Dem...na Dem dey reign oh...6 before 7...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
that's a ban boy wannabe.
The BAN I know na better government officials, white collar jobs dey play am and at least e go give you better connection.
When last you hear of cult clash involving ban? cos they don't have touts
if you wan join game join the one wey go change your life not those useless axe or Vikings, eiye or whatever.
Not supporting fraternity of any sort before dumbheads wey dey this thread quote me negatively due to their poor comprehension, cos I won't dignify any stupid mention with a reply

The BAN you know Hahahahaha .
You mean the BAN that has someone like Bella Shmurda the new music sensation who can't even string a sentence together, is that the same BAN you're talking about.
Stop fooling your self bro, all cults are dominated by miscreants, be it Aye, Vikings, BAN, SEC,PC e.t.c. Stop glorifying nonsense.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2021
From a reliable source.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2021
onefourseven:
From a reliable source.

Overfed ijewuru

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fredwill1357(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
saynotocultism:
Wande Coal. I am so disappointed. You achieved a lot without cultism and why now? At this age?

I have his video at the ju Camp naked . I had to extract the audio for security reasons. Naked and begging for mercy. They jumped on his head . beating with belts, sticks , cutlass. he was begging for mercy and crying saying he his wande coal... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpakXzt3J8
This video is likely fake, nobody shoots videos or snap pictures for ju camp, it is a misconduct, however if this video is legit, which is very unlikely, then cultism is becoming child's play day by day.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2021
fredwill1357:
This video is likely fake, nobody shoots videos or snap pictures for ju camp, it is a misconduct, however if this video is legit, which is very unlikely, then cultism is becoming child's play day by day.
then why has wande coal not come out to deny it? them don dey even tagged him pictures with "dodorima" and he still kept quiet? if he is not a cultist why would anyone wants to tag his picture with cult slogans? Oga that audio that was posted here na confirm.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fredwill1357(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
mysticwarrior:
then why has wande coal not come out to deny it? them don dey even tagged him pictures with "dodorima" and he still kept quiet? if he is not a cultist why would anyone wants to tag his picture with cult slogans? Oga that audio that was posted here na confirm.
I didn't say he didn't join, he might have joined, what am saying is that the video was made up, nobody shoots videos or snap pictures in initiations. However if the video is legit, which is very unlikely, his initiation was conducted by some of the most stupid people in nbm.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Niece: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
ode you're senseless.
A reasonable person with brain will comprehend that my comment and understand what I meant.
but since your brain and IQ is a little higher than that of a sheep so this your foolishness isn't baffling.
Axe cultist
Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Se.un
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 clearly violated and she deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Niece: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
na stupidity dey worry you.
Wande coal has the right to join fraternity and you have to respect his decision, however a person of his caliber would have opted for a more higher fraternity like the sea dogs he stated.
Oversabi fool I reason the guy post na you wey suppose go pray make God give you brain cos the one wey you get currently na cow dung full am.
Don't bother quoting me cos I don't further respond to daft brains.
Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Se.un
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 clearly violated and she deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2021
fredwill1357:
I didn't say he didn't join, he might have joined, what am saying is that the video was made up, nobody shoots videos or snap pictures in initiations. However if the video is legit, which is very unlikely, his initiation was conducted by some of the most stupid people in nbm.
shit happens this days, confraternities activities has been bastardized in this social media Era, didn't you watched a video of an Aye that was shot by some eiye boys, they even used their phones to video the killing process, they mentioned their nicknames like "armour thank for shakaberi". those aleye boys initiating wande would see it as a prestige to be part of the team who executed the turturing exercise, you think to smuggle a camera phone into ju camp and do a coded video is impossible?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
fredwill1357:

VIDEO IS LIKELY FAKE , VIDEO IS LIKELY FAKE, VIDEO IS LIKELY FAKE FOR DAYS NOW. BROSS ABEG ALLOW ME REST PLEASE. VIDEO IS LIKELY FAKE, I DON HEAR .

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Neddstark:

To clear your doubts go to recent comments people are making on his social media posts.
For your information, this really doesn't come as a total surprise to many because WC has been hanging out with DMW crew for months now. You see skits of him with Peruzzi, Mayorkun, etc.
What I have come to understand is that some information shared on this thread is at least 90% valid. Someone here once said that to enter Nigerian music industry mainstream you have to be a cultist, I doubted. Another said that all members of Davido's crew are blended too. Inasmuch as we crave it not to be true, it is the reality on ground. They got to blend UK boy Burna, rich kid David, old man WC, etc. Who dem no fit toast to join. Seems this thing has come to stay. Our music industry is getting gang-affiliated and like someone predicted here some celebs may be used to count scores in the years to come by. God help this country.

Thank you for educating me in the explanation above.

Neddstark:

Did you listen to the audio of the video? You think many people will be gathered and shouting just to smear WC's image? Or you just want OP to prove you wrong by posting the main video?

But in all honesty can you be a person that people can approach? if I don’t know and I ask, there is no need to be arrogant about it or assume I’m intentionally ignorant angry

It is so annoying, especially when someone genuinely wants to learn/jasi. Don’t help if you just want to use it to flex.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Amarisco:

Thank you for educating me in the explanation above.

But in all honesty can you be a person that people can approach? if I don’t know and I ask, there is no need to be arrogant about it or assume I’m intentionally ignorant angry

It is so annoying, especially when someone genuinely wants to learn/jasi. Don’t help if you just want to use it to flex.

Speechless!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
OBelz:
The music industry has been invaded by this miscreants. Without been a member of a sect you cannot move far in the music industry. He career was already dying, so he needed to resurrect it.
so how joining the useless NBM go take resurrect his career now?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
[s]
GrandFinale2021:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]
honestly if I troll you you no go like am.
Just respect yourself and stay outta my way
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
[[s]quote author=GrandFinale2021 post=99828536] honestly if I troll you you no go like am.
Just respect yourself and stay outta my way[/quote][/s]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

Just ignore the 17 year old damaged goods. Dont even respond. We have seen worse here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
[[s]quote author=Neddstark post=99832256]

Just ignore the 17 year old damaged goods. Dont even respond. We have seen worse here. [/quote][/s]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Telegrambot: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Idiota
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:49am On Mar 13, 2021
Neddstark:

Just ignore the 17 year old damaged goods. Dont even respond. We have seen worse here.
now I understand where his frustration is coming from. the more I respond the more this thread is being derailed.
anyway see the root of his problem below
The5DME:
The last time I slept in the same room with my father was when I was I was 5. Now I'm 19, so we've not been together for almost 14 years. I don't care about my father. Whether he's dying or not, sick, in pains or anything; I don't give a damn. He was a weak man that let people manipulate his family, that's why I swore never to be weak in this life. I could've enjoyed my childhood more had it been he was around.
I don't even know the birth date of my father and he doesn't even know mine. He has never wished me a happy birthday for he past 14 years and I haven't also. The only reason I ever call my father is to ask of money, nothing else. I don't care about anything going on in his other family. So, my relationship with my father is not a good one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mrtom34: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Wande coal will soon regret like vector .. na no peace go be the next jam... las las you go feature Davido for free

Why ayes dey pretend as if nor be dem kill kashygodson for Ghana ?

This year I just decided to cut all my guys who are cultists from my life ... especially in this Bitcoin era ....

For street don’t make the mistake of taking a cultist as your boy for office .. because the day una get misunderstanding and you slap am or una get fight or money issue ... the boy go forget all the good times and money you don spend for an like 15 million naira hublot watch and benz , record label deal ... he go enter street put h1 on call say Jew don bleed him mouth , h1 go control , men go fallout for that environment and dem go mess you up till you go start beg for mercy and if money full your btc wallet , omo na to arrange death after you don send all the btc to dem .... the same h1 when nor fit help you with funds

No matter how you help a cultist , they will kill you for the cash ...

This is the second btc related death ,.. first one na mafites run am ... this one now na ayes run am

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2021
Officialmario

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
They sold that to him saying, you don't get calls for shows or gigs, your songs are not played on radio or TV, the need for him to join, unfortunately, he will regret his actions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by clitslover: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
that's a ban boy wannabe.
The BAN I know na better government officials, white collar jobs dey play am and at least e go give you better connection.
When last you hear of cult clash involving ban? cos they don't have touts
if you wan join game join the one wey go change your life not those useless axe or Vikings, eiye or whatever.
Not supporting fraternity of any sort before dumbheads wey dey this thread quote me negatively due to their poor comprehension, cos I won't dignify any stupid mention with a reply
what the feck did i just read?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by clitslover: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
OBelz:
Ladies:
Get your drinks directly from the bartender.
Don't drink if it tastes odd
Refrain from open group drinks
Don't turn your back on your glass
Tell someone where you're going
Have a designated driver
when they are not the one buying it? i go buy drink for olosho and she go say she wan get am directly from bartender?
nice advice but it is not realistic

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by clitslover: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Mannnez:

The BAN you know Hahahahaha .
You mean the BAN that has someone like Bella Shmurda the new music sensation who can't even string a sentence together, is that the same BAN you're talking about.
Stop fooling your self bro, all cults are dominated by miscreants, be it Aye, Vikings, BAN, SEC,PC e.t.c. Stop glorifying nonsense.
i was surprised when i read the trash he wrote. my cousin is a viking and a top respected magistrate. that doesnt mean vikings are not touts. every cult in naija is filled with mostly touts.
even PC that was a little respected then is now taken over by miscreants.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by clitslover: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2021
fredwill1357:
even freemason initiation videos get leaked, people go in with hdden cams. not to talk of a clueless and useless naija cult

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
clitslover:
when they are not the one buying it? i go buy drink for olosho and she go say she wan get am directly from bartender?
nice advice but it is not realistic
Noted Sir.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why be a cultist when you can be a responsible family man sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mannnez:

Wande no be NBM, because you no be NBM,, Ayo no be Viking, because you no be Viking,
Ayo na SEC, because you be SEC or SEC sympathiser, please shut up for once. when will you cult boys and cult sympathisers leave this thread for anticult people to do their job.

u shut d hell up first... I no get ur time...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by molotough(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
My question is...

Why can't all these gangster / criminal groups all over the southern regions whom everyone is fond of erroneously calling cultist, take it upon themselves to defend and protect their ancestral land from the fulani black arab jihad terrorists who have been destroying, displacing, raping, maiming, dismembering, decapitating, enslaving, ransoming and annihilating their people on their ancestral lands for donkey years now ?

I believe if they can combine or even respectively use all these fulani jihadist to be counting scores in their hunger for blood, the people would praise them...but why do they continue to kill themselves in the name of superiority, control of area, and other inane reasons while landless fulani arab killers have no plan on relenting the continuation of the scorching of our ancestral lands which they've been at since 1804?

Please guys/gals answer me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (643) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.