Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065680 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
U sure wizzi na viking, i mean it's rare to see viking in d southwert.
Wiz is not a Viking. No mind that guy.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
[s]wande of all people at least should have opt for either sea dogs or BAN wey responsible people dey.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EbenezerTriumph: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Omahlaycha:
lol axe cultist spotted
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
lol axe cultist spotted
u cm saynotocultism tread dey condemn Wande Coal for bamming con use style promote PC&BAN, den person wen no share ur hypocrisy u still call am cultist, u beta start to dey add sense join ur prayer points laidis cos u need am pass anytn wen u dey disturb God for.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
U sure wizzi na viking, i mean it's rare to see viking in d southwert.

Bros...Vikings yakpa for Lagos...no reason am.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Wiz is not a Viking. No mind that guy.

Three Tales...

(1) Ayo na SEC

(2)Ayo cross carpet from SEC to SVC

(3)Ayo na Odin pikin from day one.

Which is true?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 6:58am On Mar 11, 2021
saynotocultism:
Wande Coal. I am so disappointed. You achieved a lot without cultism and why now? At this age?

I have his video at the ju Camp naked . I had to extract the audio for security reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpakXzt3J8
Security reasons?
I wonder which security, but una dey post other people videos... Biko wetin you dey secure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Neddstark:

Did you listen to the audio of the video? You think many people will be gathered and shouting just to smear WC's image? Or you just want OP to prove you wrong by posting the main video? To clear your doubts go to recent comments people are making on his social media posts.
For your information, this really doesn't come as a total surprise to many because WC has been hanging out with DMW crew for months now. You see skits of him with Peruzzi, Mayorkun, etc.
What I have come to understand is that some information shared on this thread is at least 90% valid. Someone here once said that to enter Nigerian music industry mainstream you have to be a cultist, I doubted. Another said that all members of Davido's crew are blended too. Inasmuch as we crave it not to be true, it is the reality on ground. They got to blend UK boy Burna, rich kid David, old man WC, etc. Who dem no fit toast to join. Seems this thing has come to stay. Our music industry is getting gang-affiliated and like someone predicted here some celebs may be used to count scores in the years to come by. God help this country.

aswear all ds long epistle no follow.... wande coal ain't Nbm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the video is not fake, listen to what the boys are saying you would know its not fake, the person who took him for initiation elder wants him to go through the hardest way or he might be punishing him for past dispute between them, because he could have taken him on a VIP initiations where there are no touts.

Bros na lie, wande ain't NBM... their members dey here if na true, their members go don display visuals for us to prove say na Dem tight and get connection pass

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2021
mccloud224:

Bros...Vikings yakpa for Lagos...no reason am.
bruh wizzy no be Vikings just accept that and face front....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=mccloud224 post=99779834]
Three Tales...

(1) Ayo na SEC
(2)Ayo didn't ever cross carpet from SEC to SVC
(3)I hope ur clear now...
(4)mk I kon dey go
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2021
moyosore32:

aswear all ds long epistle no follow.... wande coal ain't Nbm

Okay sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=moyosore32 post=99790683][/quote]

Wande no be NBM, because you no be NBM,, Ayo no be Viking, because you no be Viking,
Ayo na SEC, because you be SEC or SEC sympathiser, please shut up for once. when will you cult boys and cult sympathisers leave this thread for anticult people to do their job.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
hatchetman:

Security reasons?
I wonder which security, but una dey post other people videos... Biko wetin you dey secure?
So you want uncensored clip?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
InterpolEyes:
You mean [b]reasonable ban people [/b]like this guy?
that's a ban boy wannabe.
The BAN I know na better government officials, white collar jobs dey play am and at least e go give you better connection.
When last you hear of cult clash involving ban? cos they don't have touts
if you wan join game join the one wey go change your life not those useless axe or Vikings, eiye or whatever.
Not supporting fraternity of any sort before dumbheads wey dey this thread quote me negatively due to their poor comprehension, cos I won't dignify any stupid mention with a reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=GrandFinale2021 post=99799189] na stupidity dey worry you.
Wande coal has the right to join fraternity and you have to respect his decision, however a person of his caliber would have opted for a more higher fraternity like the sea dogs he stated.
Oversabi fool I reason the guy post na you wey suppose go pray make God give you brain cos the one wey you get currently na cow dung full am.
Don't bother quoting me cos I don't further respond to daft brains.[/quote[/s]]saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]quote author=GrandFinale2021 post=99799189] na .[/quote[/s]]saynotocultism
jambite seeking for admission into uniben, the earlier you realize your Mates no dey here the better for you.
you better go and read your books and prepare for jamb rather than insulting your elders on this forum.
Lemme posts screenshots of your comments

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
First of all, i am not in support of cultism but let me just speak my mind.

Is this not a very very very big forkup on the parts of Nbm to have allowed those idiots to have tortured wande coal?

That's a very big fork up and a blow on the face of other prominent Nbm members like Davido, 2face and co. I am sure they will all be very very angry at those that initiated that initiation. How can they torture wande coal?

Haba!!!! That's a huge forkup. It doesn't make sense at all. When big personalities like wande coal wants to join your confraternity, apart from the normal initiation, Nbm should have organised a secret mini party for his initiation, that way he feels welcome to the group. That's a way to initiate personalities, beating of people during initiations is a very very old and expired way of initiation, the world has moved on from that.

It's a shame to all Nbm members worldwide that they allowed wande coal to be tortured, it's a huge forkup and i am sure other frats will be laughing at them now.

Nbm fall their hands and whoever initiated wande coal that way should apologize to wande coal and the rest celebs.

I am sure some personalities in Nbm will be very very angry. Those idiots that were laughing at him should be check mated.

But all in all, wande coal is mature enough to know what he has gotten himself into. Though i am disappointed in him but i wish him Goodluck.

After all said and done, say no to cultism.

By the way, contrary to what people think, wizkid is not an eiye man, wizkid is a Vikings. The bird he uses In his Instagram post is not an indication that he is an eiye man. Many celebs and non celebs uses that signs too on their instagram.

Wizkid is a viking.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Secondly. Nbm have casted themselves all over the country that you can almost mention all the celebs that are in nbm.

It's a very very huge fork up on NBM. Other frats have prominent members but you can never ever know who Their members are and that's a way a frat should be organize.

Nbm should call people like Davido and zlatan to order and that fat cubana guy. They should stop capping in public and on instagram. It's a huge fork up.

How many times have you seen men like 2face capping or men like daddy showky capping online?

I believe this is why top nbm celebs don't roll with Davido. And this is what brought the issue between him and Burna boy at the first place. Burna boy was angry at the fact that he has casted nbm online and acting as if he is the number one in Lagos.

Even zlatan don't still maintain a low key but Davido just dey open mouth dey cap anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Here we go again. Another cultist glorifying cultism by telling us how a cult group should run their initiations and in the same write up screaming saynotocultism.

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
saynotocultism:
Wande Coal. I am so disappointed. You achieved a lot without cultism and why now? At this age?

I have his video at the ju Camp naked . I had to extract the audio for security reasons. Naked and begging for mercy. They jumped on his head . beating with belts, sticks , cutlass. he was begging for mercy and crying saying he his wande coal... grin

J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpakXzt3J8
The music industry has been invaded by this miscreants. Without been a member of a sect you cannot move far in the music industry. He career was already dying, so he needed to resurrect it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ladies:
Get your drinks directly from the bartender.
Don't drink if it tastes odd
Refrain from open group drinks
Don't turn your back on your glass
Tell someone where you're going
Have a designated driver

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
jambite seeking for admission into uniben, the earlier you realize your Mates no dey here the better for you.
you better go and read your books and prepare for jamb rather than insulting your elders on this forum.
Lemme posts screenshots of your comments

Thanks for exposing that toddler. For someone to be quoting people's comments only to strike them out means he is both immature and stupid. Like someone said if you know the person you are exchanging insults with at the other end of the line, you will be disappointed in yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Neddstark:

Thanks for exposing that toddler. For someone to be quoting people's comments only to strike them out means he is both immature and stupid. Like someone said if you know the person you are exchanging insults with at the other end of the line, you will be disappointed in yourself.
in the last screenshot I attached, the toddler 5Dme insulted one nairalander and saying how stupid he sounds just cos the person posted on his belief and faith in God, the toddler 5Dme who claims to be an atheist and goes About insulting people on this forum, i later went through the man's comment History and realized he's a successful man in his 40's working and living fine with his family while the troll is just a 17 year old jambite seeking for admission.
Nairaland has given most people the grace for most people to talk and address people they can't face in reality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=GrandFinale2021 post=99806889] in the last screenshot I attached, the toddler 5Dme insulted one nairalander and saying how stupid he sounds just cos the person posted on his belief and faith in God, the toddler 5Dme who claims to be an atheist and goes About insulting people on this forum, i later went through the man's comment History and realized he's a successful man in his 40's working and living fine with his family while the troll is just a 17 year old jambite seeking for admission.
Nairaland has given most people the grace for most people to talk and address people they can't face in reality
[/quote][/s]........ Stupid talk.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=Neddstark post=99805102]

Thanks for exposing that toddler. For someone to be quoting people's comments only to strike them out means he is both immature and stupid. Like someone said if you know the person you are exchanging insults with at the other end of the line, you will be disappointed in yourself. [/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: efec(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.