Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3057674 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sesaan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Since some of them are deeply involved or they atleast know people involved, they can decide to reduce it, or let's say Eiye decided to engage in a campaign of zero robbery in areas they control, all am trying to say is that, can they be away to channel all those energies in various cult groups to something good?
HedwigesMaduro:

You mean if they are not a major part of the those involved in oil bunkering itself.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
sesaan:
Since some of them are deeply involved or they atleast know people involved, they can decide to reduce it, or let's say Eiye decided to engage in a campaign of zero robbery in areas they control, all am trying to say is that, can they be away to channel all those energies in various cult groups to something good?

Lol. How can an organization that displays skulls of dead rivals during meetings plan to implement such an idea?

How can an organization that was established to do evil plan to reduce evil?

How can the devil repent of sin?

It seems you somehow think these people commit all the abominations you hear about by mistake?

When I was like you, I used to think when cultists kill people, they go back and feel remorse. Little did I know that they go back to their meetings and rejoice over the killing or use the body part of the dead for charms or as trophies.

How then can such a group of people plan to reduce robbery when they actively seek to implement worse?

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnchrix(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
ecommm:

Lol. How can an organization that displays skulls of dead rivals during meetings plan to implement such an idea?

How can an organization that was established to do evil plan to reduce evil?

How can the devil repent of sin?

It seems you somehow think these people commit all the abominations you hear about by mistake?

When I was like you, I used to think when cultists kill people, they go back and feel remorse. Little did I know that they go back to their meetings and rejoice over the killing or use the body part of the dead for charms or as trophies. How can such people plan to reduce robbery?

My first time seeing a sensible comment from you

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by einsteine(m): 3:12am On Jul 13, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

You're right. Those guys are everywhere.

But it appears it's only in the west they have the dominating power and show themselves. In the east and south south, they operate on low key.
Unlike the ayes that love to show themselves everywhere they are ...� Apart from uniport... I think.

Is Benin no longer part of the south South? Eiyes are plenty in Benin which is supposed to be the major territory of the NBM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2021
einsteine:

Is Benin no longer part of the south South? Eiyes are plenty in Benin which is supposed to be the major territory of the NBM

Fine. I meant Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Foodqueen(f): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Someone should please answer this questions for me.

Are kegite group cultist too?

Is it possible to just be calling a random guy pyrate without belonging to a cult group?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sconp: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Foodqueen:
Someone should please answer this questions for me.

Are kegite group cultist too?

Is it possible to just be calling a random guy pyrate without belonging to a cult group?

No, kegite on its own isn't a cult group, it's a social club. However, you'd often find cultist from various cult groups in kegite. Some cult groups even use it as a recruiting ground.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2021
NoBones:
Lol....... Please don't go away, stay back and enjoy your service year, Benue is actually a nice place to stay, if you are not a strong man just enjoy everything, mind your business.
If na on top woman na you go tire, food is very cheap.
Lol......."him say bush plenty" my Brother just pray they post you to Makurdi, if you are in Makurdi no stay for Naka Street, Behind Methodist Church, Behind NUJ House, Behind Modern Market, katungu area in North Bank, court 5 In North Bank, Gyado Villa etc
Aside the Joblessness Makurdi boys too like follow follow..........Na so one elder for my area old man of 50 something years go join Black Axx say them the oppress am anytime him the hang out with him friends and those small boys dey around, see how this man go sit down for house, small boys wey no fit even talk to me go come excuse am commot for house go hang for under one tree, na so these small boys go dey shout this matured man for broad daylight say if him Bleep up next time like that them go " match am for broad daylight"
You just mind your business that's all, Makurdi is a sweet place.

U forget awey street for wurukum

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 9Deleted9: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
If someone is kicked out of a cult-like at a university level what happens? let me give you an example if you don't get what I'm saying

If a person is hatched into Eiye and he's too aggressive or violent and they keep warning him and eventually disfeather him what happens now?

A hit is called on him? but if he goes and gets hatched at another university and comes back wouldn't the birds from his old nest not have to leave him? or will they set him up?

And does Eiye really pratice bird kill bird?

(I'M NOT INTENDING TO JOIN JUST THINKING OF SCENARIOS IN MY HEAD AND JUST CURIOUS)

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Foodqueen(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
sconp:

No, kegite on its own isn't a cult group, it's a social club. However, you'd often find cultist from various cult groups in kegite. Some cult groups even use it as a recruiting ground.

Ohk. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

These small boys no just get joy nor sense at all. You go hear him story when time reach bro.
Anyakpa ??
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lionofthedesert: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Delta State Police Command has nabbed eight suspected members of the Bl**ack A**xe Con**fraternity, including an 18-year-old girl, Hope Agbogidi.

A spokesman for the police in the state, Bright Edafe, revealed this in a statement on Sunday.

He said, “We acted in line with the Commissioner of Police directives on cult activities, bearing in mind that 7th July of every year is the day singled out by Aiye confraternity cult to mark their day and also bring out their ugly faces, thereby causing mayhem in the society.

“The CP, in his usual proactive ways, directed that all DPOs be on the lookout and ensure that all their nefarious activities are checkmated.

“The DPO ‘A’ Division, Warri, led men of the Divisional Rapid Respond Squad on a visibility patrol. While on patrol, they intercepted and arrested one Oghenewaro Bebe of Ughoton area in the Okpe LGA in the full regalia of the Aiye Confraternity.

“The suspect confessed to be a member of the cult. He led the team to a bush bar at Jeddo, which is their meeting point. At the bush bar, one live silver like 7.63mm ammunition was recovered.

“The suspect further led the police to Ughoton community, where one of the top leaders of the confraternity, Oritsetusem Fenemigho, 29, is residing. He was arrested along with the following members in the same apartment: Weyinmi Onomakponi (35), Emmanuel Edah, Osro Etiosa (23), Oshef Benji, Confidence Sunday (18), Akintemeyin James, and 18-year-old Hope Agbogidi.”

Edafe said items recovered in the apartment included two locally-made pistols, one axe, one long cutlass, five customised Aiye pillows, one customised centre table with Aiye logo, one AK-47 expended ammunition, a necklace used as body protection charm, two HP laptops, six Iphones, two suspected stolen Lexus car keys, among others.

The police spokesman noted that a 17-year-old boy, Esealuka, was also arrested by the command with 68 sachets of dried weed, suspected to be Indian hemp, and 33 sachets of SK along Cable Point, Asaba, the state capital.

https://punchng.com/police-nab-female-cultist-six-others-in-delta/
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gamechanger547: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Some people and unbelief! Because you don't know or see something doesn't mean it not there.

Someone mentioned KK and LASU grin

Answer, KK plenty small for ikorodu and LASU get campus there, so do the maths

As per calabar or no calabar, keep believing what you want to believe as reality can not be charged.

I'm not a cult member and don't wanna argue on cult related issues.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
There is this new trend I'm seeing with youths mostly touts, they tattoo tear drops on the right side of the eye.
I think it's link to cultism or a particular group, what does it mean

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by visijo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:
There is this new trend I'm seeing with youths mostly touts, they tattoo tear drops on the right side of the eye.
it's not a new trend sha, I've been seeing it on Lagos Boys since 2013 especially in ajegunle. I think they tend to copy after lil Wayne. But as you said it's mostly drawn on touts

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
visijo:
it's not a new trend sha, I've been seeing it on Lagos Boys since 2013 especially in ajegunle. I think they tend to copy after lil Wayne. But as you said it's mostly drawn on touts
Exactly they wanted to copy lil'wayne cos olamide have it, I just noticed it not quite long

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:08am On Jul 14, 2021
visijo:

Cc: iamoyindamola

cheesy grin

90% of the time, what you don't know won't affect you.

Just you know, the teardrop tattoo is not a mere coincidence especially in Lagos and not as a result of Lil Wayne or Olamide.

They are the dreaded “Awawa Boys” that emanated out of Agege and exist in a few slums around Lagos. I don't know if they now exist outside Lagos.

Their main rivals are the One Million Boys. Now that you know, please less research on every minute detail on identifying gangs.

#say no to cultism.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 4:42am On Jul 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:
The teardrop tat is mostly from the disbanded Awawa boys in Lagos, it’s for identification before their doom…….both their boys and girls used for intel has it on their left eyes.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2021
devilmaycry:

U forget awey street for wurukum
That den awey street used to be a very dreadful area even before the inception of cultism in Makurdi, around early 90's police don't enter that area, even if they are chasing a criminal or suspect and he runs inside that area the police will just turn back, all those jukun and agatu boys in that area are something else.
I used to know some guys in that area wayback when plaza Hotels was still envogue, that place was a hideout for Aiyes in Makurdi, anytime you enter plaza Hotels to relax that's how the Aiye boys will be breaking bottles anyhow they even contributed to the death of the hotel because sane people stopped going to plaza Hotels to relax or lodge, there is this short cut from awey Street to plaza hotel that's how those Awey street Aiye touts will just full that place showing themselves.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ubongdom: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2021
saynotocultism:

I will give you more stories on how my friends where beheaded . I will be back. My journey to south Africa after school and the cult life over there . There was a news on front page about a black axxe member known as Romeo who was killed by eiye , I warned him. I will update this thread soon. I am thinking of editing my first post as so many of them are lazy to click to the 6th page to read this story, I am thinking of placing them all at page 1 as I do not know who I might be saving .
I so enjoy this life experience that almost got your life drown. its good you left cult. I have some that came around for counseling, they confessed their tiredness to cultism but can't come out of it for fear of been killed. i hope this story will help many intended members who want to join deliberately or by pressure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2021
NoBones:
That den awey street used to be a very dreadful area even before the inception of cultism in Makurdi, around early 90's police don't enter that area, even if they are chasing a criminal or suspect and he runs inside that area the police will just turn back, all those jukun and agatu boys in that area are something else.
I used to know some guys in that area wayback when plaza Hotels was still envogue, that place was a hideout for Aiyes in Makurdi, anytime you enter plaza Hotels to relax that's how the Aiye boys will be breaking bottles anyhow they even contributed to the death of the hotel because sane people stopped going to plaza Hotels to relax or lodge, there is this short cut from awey Street to plaza hotel that's how those Awey street Aiye touts will just full that place showing themselves.

U know the story bros

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by oludotun934: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2021
sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2021
*A PRAYER FOR TODAY�*
“Father, thank You that You are the Most High GOD, and You handpicked me and set me apart for Your own purpose. Thank You for calling me to live by a higher standard and be distinct. I want my life to be uncommon and bring You praise. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Fast-forward to SS3, during WAEC exams, Chief had already built up a notorious reputation in his school environment. Deep down, he only wanted to finish school and be done with Redskins for good. He had gotten used to coming to school with weapons in his bag and special protection detail was provided for him (so much jobless people in cultism). His classmate was a notorious Bkack Skull who was constantly clashing with him. Seeing that Chief was very intelligent and even his seniors who had graduated and joined BAN other cult groups were always checking up on him hoping to get him to join them upon graduation and admission into a university, the Vikings made a point to show him uttermost care and protection in thief own twisted way. The Black Skulls were also very much waiting for an opportunity to finally make their mark on Chief. It was a scary period.
When WAEC exams started, a few teachers permitted Chief to write his exams with a gun on his waist after they saw the multitude of MBS and Redskin members camping daily in the school field protecting their various candidates and waiting for an opportunity to attack opposing members. On one occasion, it took the intervention of the police to disperse the crowd of opposing cult groups. Yes. Makurdi was that rugged. The school principal (a white priest now late) had to call a meeting and plead for peace to allow the exams go on peacefully.
Chief graduated with flying colors and was looking forward to University admission upon writing Jamb. He had become inactive in Redskin activities. His parents had moved out of that rugged area and built their own house. All was well.
One evening, there was a gentle knock on the gate and Chief answered. He saw two older guys he had never met before staring menacingly at him.
"Ajemate! Planet name: ........ 1.
Crew name (real name): M......
Present Golden Eye on board ........ Platoon
By ........ Marine Patrol.
Ajemate!"
The other echoed "Aje!"
Chief thought go himself, "Which kind wahala be this?" He thought this was behind him and nobody knew him here. He was wrong.
They asked him to identify himself which he did. They informed him there was a TBM the next night and he was to attend unfailingly. He was new in the area and had to anchor men. This was no longer secondary school levels.
He attended the TBM. He was made to lie down and drilled for failing to identify with RS men upon Jazzing in the new area. Since he was a senior man, he was drilled only lightly. He found himself in the midst of Bus Conductors, a few secondary school graduates and a few drop outs mostly lacking orientation and incapable of pronouncing basic JVC words. The responsibly to shape up the ship had become his wether he liked it or not.

The school chief graduated from was my amalmata ...nuj boys and ankpa niggas no hear word that period...shiit was crazy then...

Not forgetting barracks road...u dare not pass their late hours

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2021
devilmaycry:

The school chief graduated from was my amalmata ...nuj boys and ankpa niggas no hear word that period...shiit was crazy then...

Not forgetting barracks road...u dare not pass their late hours
MSG boys been sani book sha, but their Seniors come use Redskins (JVC) wan destroy Rev Fr. Angus Fraser (Father legacy) go to University of Agriculture Makurdi na MSG boys full there the shout "Aro mate" up and down

If you are in Makurdi and you find yourself in any of these areas, please if you no be cultists just mind your business jeje and face what brought you to Makurdi, these areas listed are a hotbed of cult activities in Makurdi.
Ankpa ward (Adikpo Street)
Best Albino Street
Behind NUJ House
Naka Street
Ikeja Street
Barracks Road
New Garrage
Modern Market
Wadata(River side)
Katungu(North Bank)
Court 5(North Bank)
Awey Street (Wurukum)
Gyado Villa
Akpehe
Katsina Ala Street

Makurdi is a sweet city and if you can learn to mind your business then you won't have any issues with any coward cultist......the way I detest cultism, i don't even know how to explain it.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2021
NoBones:
MSG boys been sani book sha, but their Seniors come use Redskins (JVC) wan destroy Rev Fr. Angus Fraser (Father legacy) go to University of Agriculture Makurdi na MSG boys full there the shout "Aro mate" up and down

If you are in Makurdi and you find yourself in any of these areas, please if you no be cultists just mind your business jeje and face what brought you to Makurdi, these areas listed are a hotbed of cult activities in Makurdi.
Best Albino Street
Behind NUJ House
Naka Street
Ikeja Street
Barracks Road
New Garrage
Modern Market
Wadata(River side)
Katungu(North Bank)
Court 5(North Bank)
Awey Street (Wurukum)
Gyado Villa
Akpehe
Katsina Ala Street

Makurdi is a sweet city and if you can learn to mind your business then you won't have any issues with any coward cultist......the way I detest cultism, i don't even know how to explain it.

U have said it all....
I been also graduate from uni agric...and things really sup wella...so so break cos of cultist activities

Nothing dey cultism Allah ...just unrest and no peace of mind

Something wey u no fit get peace and no dey pay u millions for ur aza na rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
NoBones:

Best Albino Street
Behind NUJ House
Naka Street
Ikeja Street
Barracks Road
New Garrage
Modern Market
Wadata(River side)
Katungu(North Bank)
Court 5(North Bank)
Awey Street (Wurukum)
Gyado Villa
Akpehe
Katsina Ala Street

Makurdi sweet die, if to say job they
I no go come back

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Makurdi sweet die, if to say job they
I no go come back
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha.......you don dey enjoy our pounded yam with enough Bush meat and pork meat abi?
Makurdi na sweet place see fine girls everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
NoBones:
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha.......you don dey enjoy our pounded yam with enough Bush meat and pork meat abi?
Makurdi na sweet place see fine girls everywhere.
Big breast every where
I stayed around wadata and north bank that year cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
devilmaycry:

U have said it all....
I been also graduate from uni agric...and things really sup wella...so so break cos of cultist activities

Nothing dey cultism Allah ...just unrest and no peace of mind

Something wey u no fit get peace and no dey pay u millions for ur aza na rubbish
I dey tell you, na so one small boy for our area just graduated from MSG enter UAM, very brilliant chap na so this boy go dey play runs up and down for School, he was expelled from School he didn't tell anyone, the boy will just collect money from his parents and just park to School and be hanging out with his friends, when School close my guy go come home, na one of him aro baggers friend come report am for house
Small boy just ruined his life because of cultism, anytime you see this small boy he is very High on drugs.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Enigmatic0426: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
gwmlogistic:

others have since been arrested, so in conclusion them no get anti bullet, what baffles me is what happens to the bullet after being released? Turns to air or it changes direction
I just saw this post & would love to contribute. There's jazz / charm for guns, cutlass, iron etc. If you're from southwest part,you would have heard:- 1- Ayeta- this will deflects the bullet,that's why we seldom hear of being hit by a stray bullet because the person shot at might have the charm. 2- Fobon- this will break / scatter the gun at the long part where the bullets pass. 3- Asaki- this will make the gun to cease,make just click sound. 4- Tidijo- this makes the bullet to pass through the base & kill the shooter etc. There are some security operatives that uses them but not all because some don't believe, while some believe but were duped by given them fake. All these juju has taboo & are renewed nearly every year oq whenver you felt,you've broken the law...

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=DarkCaesar post=103686618] The teardrop tat is m, it’s for identification before their doom…….both their boys and girls used for intel has it on

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tunneller, Igboboy59(m), Smilesandtears and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.