Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3080262 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yunqdady: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThankGod001:
See cultists everywhere. shocked

They only have strength in numbers and weapons.

Almost all my childhood friends that "belonged" died like animals; butchered, mutilated, got shot, in prison, running from town to town to escape rival groups, police, etc. No rest of mind.

When they can't steal, begging is their portion.

Take this from someone who grew up in YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE.

In the most dangerous parts of town; within a radius of SWALI, DOWN YENAGOA, ARIETALLIN, GWEGWE, OBELE, OVOM, TRINITY.

Groups include; ICELAND, GREENLAND, BORBOS, GREENQUEEN, etc.

All in all, I can't pick a single thing they gained.
To the youths; SAY NO TO CULTISM smiley
Why do Ijaws bear funny names? They bear funny English names

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Battalion1:
I want to send you p.m

As long as you have no ulterior motive, you're free to do so.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
SO to saynotocultism, may the Lord keep you and add more years to your life like that of Hezekiah in Jesus mighty name. May your efforts on this thread keep on yielding positive fruits as long as seed time and harvest remains on earth.
God bless you bountiful and all those who worked tirelessly while this thread was at its best.

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
ThankGod001:
See cultists everywhere. shocked

They only have strength in numbers and weapons.

Almost all my childhood friends that "belonged" died like animals; butchered, mutilated, got shot, in prison, running from town to town to escape rival groups, police, etc. No rest of mind.

When they can't steal, begging is their portion.

Take this from someone who grew up in YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE.

In the most dangerous parts of town; within a radius of SWALI, DOWN YENAGOA, ARIETALLIN, GWEGWE, OBELE, OVOM, TRINITY.

Groups include; ICELAND, GREENLAND, BORBOS, GREENQUEEN, etc.

All in all, I can't pick a single thing they gained.
To the youths; SAY NO TO CULTISM smiley

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
SO to saynotocultism, may the Lord keep you and add more years to your life like that of Hezekiah in Jesus mighty name. May your efforts on this thread keep on yielding positive fruits as long as seed time and harvest remains on earth.
God bless you bountiful and all those who worked tirelessly while this thread was at its best.

A big AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
What are we to make of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMgXFolQtao
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who knows what they forced him to drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RwUBPA2K7c

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
^^^

A 12 yr old? Damn....@ 12 I was all about street fighter and mortal kombat. I neva reason to toast babe sef.

Wtf?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yunqdady: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2021

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yunqdady: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Deffjam:
Kingthreat
neddstark
Omonla99
anny505
altair25
Sennex57
deusmagnus
Perestroika19
I greet all of una sirs.... This na Dem the elders during the early days of this thread...........I just hope say some of una go don forgive me ever since. embarassed
It's good to know that you eventually took some lessons away from this thread and I hope you are applying them in real life. Being fascinated by cultism is not the way. Get to work and make money and you'll prosper that the so called cultists will be begging you for crumbs and wishing they have the kind of life you have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tribu(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
[b]Agbaye, Airwords, Amazon, Baccaneers (Sea Lords/BAN), Barracuda, Bas, Bees International, Big 20, Black Axxe(Also NBM) , Black Beret Fraternity, Black Brasserie, Black Brothers, Black Cats, Black Cross, Black Ladies, Black Ofals, Black Scorpions, Black Sword, Blanchers, Blood Hunters, Blood Suckers, Brotherhood of Blood, Burkina Faso: Revolution Fraternity, Canary, Cappa Vandetto, Daughters of Jezebel, Dey Gbam, Dey Well, Dolphins, Dragons, Flumi, Dreaded Friends of Friends, Eagle Club, Egbe Dudu, Eiye of Air Lords Fraternity, Elegemface, Executioners, Fangs, FF, Fliers, Frigates, Gentlemen’s Club, Green Berets Fraternity, Hard Candies, Hell’s Angels, Hepos, Himalayas, Icelanders, Jaggare Confederation, KGB, King Cobra, Klam Konfraternity Klansman, Ku Klux Klan, Knite Cade, Mafia Lords, Mafioso Fraternity, Malcolm X, Maphites/Maphlate, Mgba Mgba Brothers, Mob Stab, Musketeers Fraternity, National Association of Adventurers, National Association of Sea Dogs(NAS) , Neo-Black Movement(Pseudo NBM) , Night Mates, Nite Hawks, Nite Rovers, Odu Cofraternity, Osiri, Ostrich Fraternity, Panama Pyrate, Phoenix, Predators, Red Devils, Red Fishes, Red Sea Horse, Royal House of Peace, Royal Queens, Sailors, Scavengers, Scorpion, Scorpion Fraternity, Sea Vipers, Soiree Fraternity, Soko, Sunmen, Temple of Eden Fraternity, Thomas Sankara Boys, Tikan Giants, Trojan Horses Fraternity, Truth Seekers, Twin mate, Vikings, Vipers, Vultures, Walrus and White Bishop.[/b]

Out of all these, only precisely 9 have been heard and discussed in the mouth of two or three. Out of the 9 touched upon, only 4 have been thoroughly discussed and exposed to a satisfactory limit to be seen that cultism and its doctrines is to be refuted utterly with exclamation! Out of the 4 discussed, only NBM and BAN and Flumi and maphite and SEC(blurrily)'s initiation procedures have been touched upon.

I must commend OP for the bravery he has displayed in exposing his once cherished vulgar, barbaric, inhumane and devilish, crude practicers, brainwashed group of the Criminal NBM/Black Axxe/NeoBlackMovement. I KNOW God will continue to protect and your household.
I must say, you left no stone unturned in the activities of the devil worshipping NBM criminal organisation which goes to affirm the saying, "The devil lies in details".

To my fellow humans, I do sincerely and genuinely, (permit my tautology where spotted for emphasis sake) pray the light of the one true God shines in your heart and lives today, today IS a life changing day for you in Jesus name I pray.
For the light shines and darkness cannot comprehend it.

I plead all Cultists, active and non active to expose ALL cult activities you are knowledgeable of for every member and guest viewing to have a change of mind and be aware of the evil therein respectively, paint them just the way they are, you won't be painting the devil black.

I must also commend the sophistication of the user of ACCOUNTABILITY for his sophistication and beautiful detailing in exposing these cults, spotting out members trying to pass a codified msg to members engaging in exposing their devilish and barbaric organisation.
I like how he has been scientific in his well refined capabilities, words cannot describe how I admire this person.

Please which frat is FF?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FinalStatement: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Warning : Before you read leave all ego! All bragging right and argumentative behaviour at the door. I will not respond to any negative comments or insults

As I see that this thread is dying I feel like this time is the best time to say what I want to say.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FinalStatement: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
First of all we have to ask why did cultism start

Some of you have already read that line and have said “Oh I already know because Wole Soyinka blah blah blah” and you are partly right it has always been in human nature to make “secret Clubs” and So on Wole Soyinka had the great idea but as time and time went on the concept of the pyrates confraternity had become sour we all know this

Will cultism ever stop? No it won’t it is deeply embedded in our society, Youth and Government

Trying to stop cultism is like saying let’s stop corruption or let’s stop traditional worship

Same way traditionally worship is demonised is the same way fraternities are demonised as “cults” I know your probably shouting at your phone “THIS GUY IS ONE OF THEM YOUR A CULTIST IN DISGUISES” first of all I’m being opened minded let’s put ourselves in their shoes let’s all be opened minded and why I said it won’t end because same with corruption Same tradition worship all it needs is for one person to say “You know what I want to worship what my forefathers worshipped” “You know what I deserve more money let me steal” “You know what I don’t want to be an area boy or a gangster I want to be in something coded”

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FinalStatement: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
To be honesty if saynotocultism didn’t have a bad experience with his temple as Aye we all wouldn’t be here? True or False? We all would have had these problems but I doubt we all would have huddled up on this thread?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FinalStatement: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
[b]Agbaye, Airwords, Amazon, Baccaneers (Sea Lords/BAN), Barracuda, Bas, Bees International, Big 20, Black Axxe(Also NBM) , Black Beret Fraternity, Black Brasserie, Black Brothers, Black Cats, Black Cross, Black Ladies, Black Ofals, Black Scorpions, Black Sword, Blanchers, Blood Hunters, Blood Suckers, Brotherhood of Blood, Burkina Faso: Revolution Fraternity, Canary, Cappa Vandetto, Daughters of Jezebel, Dey Gbam, Dey Well, Dolphins, Dragons, Flumi, Dreaded Friends of Friends, Eagle Club, Egbe Dudu, Eiye of Air Lords Fraternity, Elegemface, Executioners, Fangs, FF, Fliers, Frigates, Gentlemen’s Club, Green Berets Fraternity, Hard Candies, Hell’s Angels, Hepos, Himalayas, Icelanders, Jaggare Confederation, KGB, King Cobra, Klam Konfraternity Klansman, Ku Klux Klan, Knite Cade, Mafia Lords, Mafioso Fraternity, Malcolm X, Maphites/Maphlate, Mgba Mgba Brothers, Mob Stab, Musketeers Fraternity, National Association of Adventurers, National Association of Sea Dogs(NAS) , Neo-Black Movement(Pseudo NBM) , Night Mates, Nite Hawks, Nite Rovers, Odu Cofraternity, Osiri, Ostrich Fraternity, Panama Pyrate, Phoenix, Predators, Red Devils, Red Fishes, Red Sea Horse, Royal House of Peace, Royal Queens, Sailors, Scavengers, Scorpion, Scorpion Fraternity, Sea Vipers, Soiree Fraternity, Soko, Sunmen, Temple of Eden Fraternity, Thomas Sankara Boys, Tikan Giants, Trojan Horses Fraternity, Truth Seekers, Twin mate, Vikings, Vipers, Vultures, Walrus and White Bishop.[/b]

Out of all these, only precisely 9 have been heard and discussed in the mouth of two or three. Out of the 9 touched upon, only 4 have been thoroughly discussed and exposed to a satisfactory limit to be seen that cultism and its doctrines is to be refuted utterly with exclamation! Out of the 4 discussed, only NBM and BAN and Flumi and maphite and SEC(blurrily)'s initiation procedures have been touched upon.

I must commend OP for the bravery he has displayed in exposing his once cherished vulgar, barbaric, inhumane and devilish, crude practicers, brainwashed group of the Criminal NBM/Black Axxe/NeoBlackMovement. I KNOW God will continue to protect and your household.
I must say, you left no stone unturned in the activities of the devil worshipping NBM criminal organisation which goes to affirm the saying, "The devil lies in details".

To my fellow humans, I do sincerely and genuinely, (permit my tautology where spotted for emphasis sake) pray the light of the one true God shines in your heart and lives today, today IS a life changing day for you in Jesus name I pray.
For the light shines and darkness cannot comprehend it.

I plead all Cultists, active and non active to expose ALL cult activities you are knowledgeable of for every member and guest viewing to have a change of mind and be aware of the evil therein respectively, paint them just the way they are, you won't be painting the devil black.

I must also commend the sophistication of the user of ACCOUNTABILITY for his sophistication and beautiful detailing in exposing these cults, spotting out members trying to pass a codified msg to members engaging in exposing their devilish and barbaric organisation.
I like how he has been scientific in his well refined capabilities, words cannot describe how I admire this person.

No one’s going to open their mouth and talk you know why?
Because they’re in the game and the love it
It bring them joy and validation knowing they’re in a frat and it’s secret and no one knows

Some of these frats you mentioned are break off
Like how there are Vikings Redskins Icelander Greenlander such and such

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2021
FinalStatement:
To be honesty if saynotocultism didn’t have a bad experience with his temple as Aye we all wouldn’t be here? True or False? We all would have had these problems but I doubt we all would have huddled up on this thread?

I dey feel you Boss
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2021
I am here to update this thread as suggested by people

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Cultistupdate:
I am here to update this thread as suggested by people
This is the thread boss. Welcome onboard...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2021

From your writeups here e dey very obvious say you be airlord. The only advice I go give you be say make you come out before we read about how dem use you count scores for front page. No talk say I no tell you

D fact that it took me quite a while to quote you, no mean say I no see ur message since, I just chose to ignore ur silly ass ni... cos u be nobody
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who Dey breathe…
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kamaladejoke: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2021
H
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2021
FinalStatement:
First of all we have to ask why did cultism start

Some of you have already read that line and have said “Oh I already know because Wole Soyinka blah blah blah” and you are partly right it has always been in human nature to make “secret Clubs” and So on Wole Soyinka had the great idea but as time and time went on the concept of the pyrates confraternity had become sour we all know this

Will cultism ever stop? No it won’t it is deeply embedded in our society, Youth and Government

Trying to stop cultism is like saying let’s stop corruption or let’s stop traditional worship

Same way traditionally worship is demonised is the same way fraternities are demonised as “cults” I know your probably shouting at your phone “THIS GUY IS ONE OF THEM YOUR A CULTIST IN DISGUISES” first of all I’m being opened minded let’s put ourselves in their shoes let’s all be opened minded and why I said it won’t end because same with corruption Same tradition worship all it needs is for one person to say “You know what I want to worship what my forefathers worshipped” “You know what I deserve more money let me steal” “You know what I don’t want to be an area boy or a gangster I want to be in something coded”

Oga your English na wa o. “Cultism” started in Nigeria as copy copy from the West like typical Nigerian stuff. They were trying to copy campus fraternities of USA and somewhat UK. But along the way they evolved into what we have today - they’ve become street gangs (like Bloods and Crips) like we have all over the world. Only that in Nigeria we call them “cults”!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2021
FREE 2000 naira AIRTIME! ‼️ Follow The Instructions ��

Earn huge amount of free airtime with SHAREit lite app��

1. Download shareit lite

2. Open the app, at the bottom right you'll see gift � icon. Click on it

3. Sign in with either your number or Google mail

4. After successful sign in, click on invite code and input 326105 to earn your first 6000 points. Then another 20 treasure boxes that you will have to open to earn you another thousands of points.

5. Tap on redeem, you'll be redirected to a page where you choose recharge amount of choice. After that, you'll be ask to input phone number you wanted to top up. Then input your preferred phone number to recharge

6. Tap Okay, then you've successfully recharged�� Tips: How to Earn more points

1. Spin wheel � 3times daily

2. Through your invitation code

3. Crazy chast and start clicking every one hour Tested and confirmed � No dulling
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vikings and Black Axee cult war has been moved to South Africa

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nosleep: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jumper524(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2021
brothers please help a brother with a new phone. I swear e don choke, my details dey my signature.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Black axee and Eiye clash in South Africa as they send their cult war abroad after starting from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ongoing cult war in Kwara Poly

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

The most inciting, educating and revealing documentary of done by bbc. They interviewed their national leader, kabaka, and some butchers

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dilijingsly(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.