Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3056222 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shortgun(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Anny505:

Maybe na MAFIA, which state are you....but Ion too sure oo
Really?
Abj but I've noticed same in Lagos and other states I've been to
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2021
shortgun:
Which cult group in Nigeria is known to carry afro hair hairstyle? Or recognise their members with it?
I'm asking because of the kind of stares I get from guys since I started keeping afro...they will usually keep staring at me for a long time as if they want me to respond in a particular way.
grin cheesy grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
SATANlST:
this bastard again. your motive is to derail the thread so it looses it purpose, so that people that want to expose more will get pissed and start saying the thread has been taken over by trolls. i am too smart for u, e no go work. one thing i am sure of is that u will die like fowl soon. from the way you talk, e too sure me say your fellow cultist in the same cult go waste u soon.
u have like 3 monikers here that you are using to derail the thread. try harder. this one has been busted grin
u will be screenshoting irrelevant pics and posting many pics to take the thread space. that way the readers will get bored easily.
you have been noticed and all ur tactics debunked with ease. now go think of something more creative to derail the thread cool cool

Cannot help but agree with the bolded.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
kingthreat:

Cannot help but agree with the bolded.

cheesy cheesy Alternate moniker things. You ain’t fooling nobody. No unbiased person who reads the pitiful little guy’s odious, fowl-mouthed posts will not cover his nose in disgust.
Constantly insisting Satan does not exist. The movie clip is for a purpose. It says “the greatest trick the devil ever pullled is to convince the world he didn’t exist”!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Who else noticed that since SATANIST came to this thread, it has been one fight or the other with imaginary enemies. I’d bet anything that guy is not normal mentally

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shortgun(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

grin cheesy grin
It's not a laughing matter bro.
Na make I no go pull AR-18 for innocent person leg cool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Winnerly:
Who else noticed that since SATANIST came to this thread, it has been one fight or the other with imaginary enemies. I’d bet anything that guy is not normal mentally

U deserve a million thanks 4 that observation. Poor guy needs help and healing, which I’ve offered. But he needs first tell his story so we know where to start

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
shortgun:

It's not a laughing matter bro.
Na make I no go pull AR-18 for innocent person leg cool

Bros, it’s damned funny! Actually made me laugh out loud. It’s just funny to imagine, and the way you said it grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin
Winnerly:
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingthreat
neddstark
Omonla99
anny505
altair25
Sennex57
deusmagnus
Perestroika19
I greet all of una sirs.... This na Dem the elders during the early days of this thread...........I just hope say some of una go don forgive me ever since. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Deffjam:
Kingthreat neddstark

I greet all of una sirs.... This na Dem the elders during the early days of this thread...........

And you destroyed this thread with your stupidity. I won’t be surprised if you’re still the one masquerading as SATANIST and that nut case The5DME
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Winnerly:

And you destroyed this thread with your stupidity. I won’t be surprised if you’re still the one masquerading as SATANIST and that nut case The5DME
thread,when I don leave since page 252........that's not me sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Deffjam:
thread,when I don leave since page 252........that's not me sir

Then how come you and SATANIST have thesame hand writing?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by otipoju(m): 4:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Winnerly:

Lol. Very funny for real.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by masterplan303(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2021
SATANlST:
you will die by okada before christmas.
i know u are pissed because i busted you. as a useless cultist that u are a bullet wont be wasted on u. a drunk okada is what will end ur misery
E no go
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Winnerly:

And your unnecessary fights/insults is making the thread any better? If you all are really against cultism, you will stick within the context even if sometimes you may have to deviate a little.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holdis110: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2021
EFCC ARRESTED 60 YAHOO BOYS IN OGUN STATE
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has arrested 60 suspected internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) at their award night ceremony at the conference Hotel in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
In an investigation by Efcc, it was revealed that the event tagged "Peer Youths Award" was organised to reward high-level internet fraudsters.
The Efcc spokesperson,Mr Wilson Uwajaren listed the items recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest which includes: Exotic cars, electronic devices, laptops and mobile phones.
He also said that the suspects will soon be charged to court. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/30/efcc-arrested-60-yahoo-boys-in-ogun-state/
[/url]

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Candidlady: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Winnerly:

lmtao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sennex57:
CONFRATERNITY EXSPO WRITE UP

Flumi Society Aka The Bush men

As Ban have Deck. Ayes have Temples Eiye have nests. Flumi have Bushes.

How to identify a member :

Afros with one braid in the front of their hair with [b]ONE SINGLE BEAD ON THE END
(watch out for black/red/purple/green)[/b]

Any like cave man tattoos on their body like deers or stickmen with spears hunting

They don’t shout usually don’t shout out anything all though some That belong tend to shout “Way walkers” which is more of a war cry

What they do is the put the tongue in front of the tooth and suck making a chirping sound which is caused a “Locust call” which is replied by looking at the person making the call and putting 3 fingers on your lips called “Blue mouthing”.

(It is recommended to not blue mouth to a locust call of a member you don’t know)

Start from here

shortgun:
Which cult group in Nigeria is known to carry afro hair hairstyle? Or recognise their members with it?
I'm asking because of the kind of stares I get from guys since I started keeping afro...they will usually keep staring at me for a long time as if they want me to respond in a particular way.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shortgun(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
StJohnofChrist:

Start from here

Ok, thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kantebets(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Drella:
So guys,one of these guys was my schoolmate.A notorious bad boy and I suspect him to be a cultist.
Recently,I saw his picture with this handshake.It looks like a cultist's handshake.

Is it really a cult related stuff?
you too dey fear
Cultist or no cultist learn to maintain your stand and mind your business
If u no price u no go pay

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kantebets(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Drella:

Fear who?

This thread is for enlightenment.If one knows them,one can avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2021

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kantebets:
you too dey fear
Cultist or no cultist learn to maintain your stand and mind your business
If u no price u no go pay
why are u trying to derail from the question. allow the cultist to be exposed. this type of behavior is suspicious. why are you distracting people from exposing the cult?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Winnerly:

u are a confirmed cultist from physics ect unical, i swear if you derail this thread again, i will post your full identity here.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANlST:
u are a confirmed cultist from physics ect unical, i swear if you derail this thread again, i will post your full identity here.

Hey fvck off okay? I’m currently undergoing depression and i have been crying every night for the past 13 days okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ungodly: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2021
saynotocultism:

This is just the beginning of my story . They are empty chest beaters . I now work with the DSS and I am waiting for them . These fools. I did all to make them happy. I spent a lot for them even after school. I helped them get connections and placed them in a position to help thier family, these fools couldn’t even help me with 7k when I had health issues . They are all leeches . Bastards and all they think about is thier self . I went to south Africa to hussle and they threw me out of thier house knowing fully well I had no place to stay. I will narrate everything , I just need to round up work . Bastards , I go blow any body head wey come close to me, maybe they think they are dishing out threats to their fellow bastards . See all of you threatening me, I use a glock and not locally made guns and oka made . You go just die like fowl.
omo � washere

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ambiitiouscent:
Axe initiation ground::

Sutan beach and Koramo beach Lagos state
u be mumu guyy lol ayez u mean ? Idiot go seat down
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rashkeed(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nah you be the mumu sha
Battalion1:
u be mumu guyy lol ayez u mean ? Idiot go seat down

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amaham(m), Elnuk34(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.