Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3078508 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate2: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Vikings and Black axee cult war. Three Black Axee members killed at a spot in Akwa Anambra. PHOTOS

To get the Google drive link to watch the video of the killing open my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6892597/vikings-kill-three-black-axee

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate2: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Vikings and Black axee in South Africa also. This one happened 11 Dec 2021

To get the Google drive link to watch the killing video open my nairaland thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6893371/see-shoot-man-inside-brain-black

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2021
perestroika:
Are you guys making any move towards the bolded? NL has survived worst of situations, I believe it isn't cultism that'll bring it down. NL is tested and weather beaten

Seun nah OSB ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Looking at the "bouncer" guy beg for dear life after being caught by the vigilante group is something to behold. After having the boldness to wreck havoc, you can't stand the heat on your guilt. Such is the way of the unrepentant.

The NBM and black axxxe are one and the same - Dr John Stone of Benin.
I hope he's alright, and doing well.

Looking at the entourage of the NBM president, you can already tell they are one and the same with Black axxxe as their face gestures already give them out. They seem very uneducated, those ones.

I can't comprehend any sane human going to join any cult group after having an encounter with this thread and such information.

Once they are caught, no act of stubbornness or refusal to be caught, they become sober and cry babies, it's as though the Korofo that influences their brains leaves them that moment for them to suffer.

Fools, any who wishes to join any cult group and any who is unrepentant.

whothiefmymoney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

The most inciting, educating and revealing documentary of done by bbc. They interviewed their national leader, kabaka, and some butchers

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Look at how those useless cultists destroyed that vigilante officer's family.

My God!!

Even kabaka said the government has a hand in it.
See leaked files showing proof.

And the uneducated swines of the likes of the NBM president and his lawyer can't even hide their pretence.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
whothiefmymoney:

The most inciting, educating and revealing documentary of done by bbc. They interviewed their national leader, kabaka, and some butchers

Now BBC, ABC News, Vice and DW have done a great expose on cultism in Nigeria. All of them are foreign media, though I won't blame our local media because it is a daring task. It is obvious that cultism is a cancer that is about to destroy the future youths of this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
whothiefmymoney:

Most of those claiming ex members are fucking lying eg Dr John Osazuwa alias stone. I still remember what this bastard did to me back then in uniben and what he said to me. Could you imagine that this man tore my script and told me to go do anything I want that he is a member of nbm and that if I am not careful enough he can make me disappear. Ending with the word 'this is UNIBEN'. I will never forgive him until the day I die

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pathokpo:

Most of those claiming ex members are fucking lying eg Dr John Osazuwa alias stone. I still remember what this bastard did to me back then in uniben and what he said to me. Could you imagine that this man tore my script and told me to go do anything I want that he is a member of nbm and that if I am not careful enough he can make me disappear. Ending with the word 'this is UNIBEN'. I will never forgive him until the day I die

shocked

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shedenbelalanme: 4:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Osazuwa my former political science lecturer for uniben may god punish that man

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shedenbelalanme: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

You even know him, I hate that man with passion osazuwa, he'll tell you nothing dy happen he can do anything he want

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Amarisco:

You like this thread sha grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungB1a(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holdis110: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
COURT DECLARES ALL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, INCLUDING IKOYI REGISTRY, INVALID AND ILLEGAL
Lagos state federal high court has declared all marriages conducted by the federal government including Ikoyi Registry is illegal and invalid.
A Federal High Court Judge, Daniel Osaigor agreed that the local governments are statutory empowered to conduct marriages and issue marriage certificates by the provisions of the 1999 constitution (as amended).
The Federal Government has no buisness conducting marriages and issuing marriage certificates as provided by the law.
In a suit marked FHC/LS/CS/816/18, Which has the Minister of Interior and the Attorney General of the Federation as Defendants, charged the ministry of supporting the local government power to conduct marriages and issue marriage certificates.
The local government asked the court to order the closure of all marriage registries opened and operated by the Federal Ministry of Interior or any of their agents, including the ikoyi registry. https://infohub101.com/court-declares-all-marriage-certificate-issued-by-federal-government-including-ikoyi-registry-invalid-and-illegal/[url][/url]

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

there is a possibility that he has changed or repented after your encounter with him or something.

Menhh....that woman and her kids crying,,including a full grown man (the reporter)Made me shiver menhh

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
whothiefmymoney:

The moment you know that Nigeria is eternally f**ked is that point it was mentioned that you have these NBM bums in the Nigerian military. In. The. F**king. Military.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
Looking at the "bouncer" guy beg for dear life after being caught by the vigilante group is something to behold. After having the boldness to wreck havoc, you can't stand the heat on your guilt. Such is the way of the unrepentant.

The NBM and black axxxe are one and the same - Dr John Stone of Benin.
I hope he's alright, and doing well.

Looking at the entourage of the NBM president, you can already tell they are one and the same with Black axxxe as their face gestures already give them out. They seem very uneducated, those ones.

I can't comprehend any sane human going to join any cult group after having an encounter with this thread and such information.

Once they are caught, no act of stubbornness or refusal to be caught, they become sober and cry babies, it's as though the Korofo that influences their brains leaves them that moment for them to suffer.

Fools, any who wishes to join any cult group and any who is unrepentant.

99.9% of people that join all these criminal groups are cowardly low-lifes with low self esteem.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

Forgive him because of God. The guy was an idiot. Don't share in his idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nemesis0147:
there is a possibility that he has changed or repented after your encounter with him or something.

Menhh....that woman and her kids crying,,including a full grown man (the reporter)Made me shiver menhh

That scene actually almost threw me into a murderous rage.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abeg wetin b scores for obodo Anambra laidis? I sure say e don dey count like say na basketball scores sef cos e b like say na unending war wen dey play. D match supose dey first half of extra time cos e bn sup b4 Anambra election, den cm go half time during election&play second half after election, wen don enter full time. Even away match don dey play for southy.
Mk one betting company laidat add dz kind match for betting so dat at least we fit cash out wt sure odds, bt mk wetin hapen for Cameron wt 1xbet no repeat incase person game enter o if not na to use d betting company staff count scores join..no rip to waste for d dead in ds war

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Drella:

You like this thread sha grin

smiley

This thread is the real documentary. Everything else na wash

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nemesis0147:

He has not changed anything. Didn't you hear when he said he repented around 2000? My incident occurred during the 2010s.
Listen very attentively to him especially to his choice of words and pay close attention to his body language you would understand better.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shedenbelalanme:

You even know him, I hate that man with passion osazuwa, he'll tell you nothing dy happen he can do anything he want
Gbam. Thank God somebody that knows him has affirmed to his atrocities as a lecturer. Somebody with such state of mind is not fit to be a lecturer.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Amarisco:

smiley

This thread is the real documentary. Everything else na wash

That's because you were exposed to this thread first before watching that documentary.
Personally, there's nothing in that video that is new to me.... courtesy of this thread.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bigmex: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
I watched that BBC documentary. One question I was hoping the Reporter would ask the leadership of NBM is since they (NBM) claim the isn't part of NBM, is the initiation rites in becoming a member of the NBM, the same as that of the blackaxe?

Cos in those days when NBM was founded, the initiation process one has to go through was more like a man o war drilling exercise...

That said, I think to put an end to the mindless killings and disturbances these guys are causing, all street members of these rival cults should be arrested put into the same arena and they should be given all sorts of weapons to eliminate each other once and for all. Infact such a show should be televised for all to see.

Then any cultist caught after this and it has been confirmed he has killed or taken part in the killing of a Jew should have one of his arms and legs amputated. Or such person should be lowered into a crucible furnace and the temperature gradually increased till that person smokes up or should have blocks tied to his hands and tossed into the atlantic ocean or have both eyes cut out or striped naked and tied to a tree having a lot of soldier ants on it or such a person should be bitten by a venomous snake e.g black mamba and left to die in agony or be put into a gas chamber and having zyklon B sprayed into it. The point is those cultist think they have the monopoly of creating pain but they actually don't. When they go through severe agonizing pain, they will beg for death or commit suicide las las.

Now it is we the people that dish out such treatment to these criminals and not government. The government cannot be trusted to handle all these since they are complicit. We the people are more than government, ofcourse government will revolt but at the end of the day, they must bow to the will of the people.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bigmex:

I watched that BBC documentary. One question I was hoping the Reporter would ask the leadership of NBM is since they (NBM) claim the isn't part of NBM, is the initiation rites in becoming a member of the NBM, the same as that of the blackaxe?

Cos in those days when NBM was founded, the initiation process one has to go through was more like a man o war drilling exercise...
They'll tell you they don't know about 's initiation process since they are denying affiliation with them.They will also try to mask any rigorous initiation process if there's any.
Personally,I don't believe that their president.

That said, I think to put an end to the mindless killings and disturbances these guys are causing, all street members of these rival cults should be arrested put into the same arena and they should be given all sorts of weapons to eliminate each other once and for all. Infact such a show should be televised for all to see.

Then any cultist caught after this and it has been confirmed he has killed or taken part in the killing of a Jew should have one of his arms and legs amputated. Or such person should be lowered into a crucible furnace and the temperature gradually increased till that person smokes up or should have blocks tied to his hands and tossed into the atlantic ocean or have both eyes cut out or striped naked and tied to a tree having a lot of soldier ants on it or such a person should be bitten by a venomous snake e.g black mamba and left to die in agony or be put into a gas chamber and having zyklon B sprayed into it. The point is those cultist think they have the monopoly of creating pain but they actually don't. When they go through severe agonizing pain, they will beg for death or commit suicide las las.

Now it is we the people that dish out such treatment to these criminals and not government. The government cannot be trusted to handle all these since they are complicit. We the people are more than government, ofcourse government will revolt but at the end of the day, they must bow to the will of the people.
I'm even more disturbed that you have such gory thoughts in your mind.We are trying to pipe down cultism and it's heinous acts,you are thinking what a cultist will likely be thinking towards a rival cult.
That being said,asides from the fact that most of what you typed is unrealistic,it can never be carried out.I'm sure you heard them saying the people meant to end cultism are the ones fuelling it.So do you think the government will allow you do that?
YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR KILLING A CULTIST BUT A CULTIST WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED FOR KILLING YOU.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcome: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
I'm coming here off the BBC doc. While the doc was revealing, I'd say nothing new was revealed in it. I had seen this thread a while back and was surprised there was absolutely NO mention of the BBC doc on any mainstream media or on NL FP. For the professor Dr John, any discerning person can tell that from his body language, he is still in the game. And probably had authorisation to talk about the "organization". Any discerning mind can also tell from the body language of the NBM leadership that they all belong to the "organization" that they were trying so hard to dissociate from the NBM. The mere fact that they hard an entourage of underlings recording on phones and the body language of those underlings was very revealing. Probably the only person that may have somewhat dissociated from them is the masked interviewee who probably didn't have authorisation to do what he did. People openly admitting that they were "butchers" is self incriminating and probably should be facing investigation at the least.

I watched the doc after a very long day, was very tired and couldn't express any emotions. But the image of a 31yo widowed mother of 5 crying and her children deeply grieving was touching. I didn't shed a tear watching that not because I did not relate with her pain, but I was too numb from exhaustion. Sadly, the "organisation" will have their eyes on those children in case any of the males get ideas in the future of exacting revenge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
airsaylongcome:
I'm coming here off the BBC doc. While the doc was revealing, I'd say nothing new was revealed in it. I had seen this thread a while back and was surprised there was absolutely NO mention of the BBC doc on any mainstream media or on NL FP. For the professor Dr John, any discerning person can tell that from his body language, he is still in the game. And probably had authorisation to talk about the "organization". Any discerning mind can also tell from the body language of the NBM leadership that they all belong to the "organization" that they were trying so hard to dissociate from the NBM. The mere fact that they hard an entourage of underlings recording on phones and the body language of those underlings was very revealing. Probably the only person that may have somewhat dissociated from them is the masked interviewee who probably didn't have authorisation to do what he did. People openly admitting that they were "butchers" is self incriminating and probably should be facing investigation at the least.

I watched the doc after a very long day, was very tired and couldn't express any emotions. But the image of a 31yo widowed mother of 5 crying and her children deeply grieving was touching. I didn't shed a tear watching that not because I did not relate with her pain, but I was too numb from exhaustion. Sadly, the "organisation" will have their eyes on those children in case any of the males get ideas in the future of exacting revenge.

People on twitter NG have gotten across to the woman today

She will be sorted out well from the looks of things

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
hustla:

People on twitter NG have gotten across to the woman today

She will be sorted out well from the looks of things

A worthy cause indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 4:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Holdis110:
COURT DECLARES ALL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, INCLUDING IKOYI REGISTRY, INVALID AND ILLEGAL
Lagos state federal high court has declared all marriages conducted by the federal government including Ikoyi Registry is illegal and invalid.
A Federal High Court Judge, Daniel Osaigor agreed that the local governments are statutory empowered to conduct marriages and issue marriage certificates by the provisions of the 1999 constitution (as amended).
The Federal Government has no buisness conducting marriages and issuing marriage certificates as provided by the law.
In a suit marked FHC/LS/CS/816/18, Which has the Minister of Interior and the Attorney General of the Federation as Defendants, charged the ministry of supporting the local government power to conduct marriages and issue marriage certificates.
The local government asked the court to order the closure of all marriage registries opened and operated by the Federal Ministry of Interior or any of their agents, including the ikoyi registry. https://infohub101.com/court-declares-all-marriage-certificate-issued-by-federal-government-including-ikoyi-registry-invalid-and-illegal/[url][/url]

Na lie

https://www.nairaland.com/6897261/fact-check-court-did-not-declare

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soloblincus(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Pathokpo:

He has not changed anything. Didn't you hear when he said he repented around 2000? My incident occurred during the 2010s.
Listen very attentively to him especially to his choice of words and pay close attention to his body language you would understand better.
They don't know uniben has some very useless lecturers. Cultism and ruggedity is given special respect in this benin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dabongys and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.