Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3056451 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
OMG this has to be a lie
I gave precise locations so you could confirm the story from any of your reliable sources…….

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Holy gram
Avoid trouble or trouble no trouble that trouble may trouble you not because dead men tell no tales..
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 4:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Which side be Akowonjo again for Ogbomz?
quote author=DarkCaesar post=107794491]A little cult war is going on in OYO state and if you are not a game boy, please desist from forming unnecessary Hardman or gamer……..An incident occurred 3days ago in Ogbomoso(akowonjo area) to be precise………..Men stopped dude flying color(inno mention frat), asked if e dey play game and make e respond greetings, dude been forming posh and strong head, Men waste dude come dey sprinkle his blood on the road like a hen for impersonating and labeling him a spy. It’s the festive period, let’s all be cautious[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2021
OmoNla99:
Which side be Akowonjo again for Ogbomz?
quote author=DarkCaesar post=107794491]A little cult war is going on in OYO state and if you are not a game boy, please desist from forming unnecessary Hardman or gamer……..An incident occurred 3days ago in Ogbomoso(akowonjo area) to be precise………..Men stopped dude flying color(inno mention frat), asked if e dey play game and make e respond greetings, dude been forming posh and strong head, Men waste dude come dey sprinkle his blood on the road like a hen for impersonating and labeling him a spy. It’s the festive period, let’s all be cautious
ask Ogbomoso people
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PattyMike(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Fernandezaferna:

All I see is assumptions upon assumptions nothing more. What is wrong if there is a clash in your area and I asked you to leave or avoid going out? If you have family members residing in the NE and those hotspots in the SE being attacked by UGM would you ask them to still stay there or encourage them to leave asap? What kind of logic is that? Well I'm tired of educating people who do not want to be educated and want to believe in conspiracy theories and the demonization of confraternities by the media and religious extremists. We do not condone killings or any violent act as ruggedity in BAN, and as you just have heard prior to now, ur ruggedity in BAN is your academic excellence, wealth, brotherly love you show, generosity and commitment to you family and BAN. Trust me I'm not deceiving you as I wouldn't want to gain anything from it. What dragged me to this thread is when someone said Alora is a title and can be used as a prefix before someone's sea name whereas it is just a form of saying hello. A leopard cannot change its spot likewise those of you here who do not want to upgrade ur learning and want to continue living in ignorance. The provisions in CAC registration said in summary that the license for any organization can be revoked if it goes against it's own principles and poses a threat to/does not confirm to the laws of the land (Nigeria). If it were that bad why hasn't there been a court injunction to withdraw the CAC licence? It is preposterous. BAN is whatever it means to you, you call it a cult so be it, you call it a humanitarian group so be it. You become a member today following through the right channel and you decide to cease to be a member nobody will stop you, after all you joined voluntarily. We have had many cases like that, no threat to life whatsoever like you see in the movies and read on papers and blogs about BAN. Sailing is for the willing. I have not seen any organization on earth that does not have internal fracas be it a family, political parties, church, mosques, hospitals, etc that someone will be making it look peculiar to BAN. There's no sentiments in BAN, if you misbehave you be challenged head on be it you the President that deviated a new member might just be the one to call you out. How can we leave the PC cause of oppression and extortion only for us to still do the same thing? I am not an executive in BAN, if you have any question please ask the executives or get a court to issue a subpoena for you to cross examine the organization for human rights abuses and killings. Thanks

SayNotoCultism

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2021
PattyMike:

PNC YRFF
BAN 13:13 has been demystified, everybody can now decode the useless jargons by RICA

You wrote CAP LESS

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
DarkCaesar:
A little cult war is going on in OYO state and if you are not a game boy, please desist from forming unnecessary Hardman or gamer……..An incident occurred 3days ago in Ogbomoso(akowonjo area) to be precise………..Men stopped dude flying color(inno mention frat), asked if e dey play game and make e respond greetings, dude been forming posh and strong head, Men waste dude come dey sprinkle his blood on the road like a hen for impersonating and labeling him a spy. It’s the festive period, let’s all be cautious
Shey na y dem wan scatter under g
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Malik1234: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omg!!! I had to share just saw this cool channel madddd!!!! For the crime enthusiast, you gotta watch and follow ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Oh u r not the guy killed, I just checked. U r the guy satanist accused of leading him to his death.
The guy’s name is Ghirho98.
See his posts below
which satanist are you referring to? abi you don dey ment?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

See him, mafia a.k.a La familia. Why don’t you guys find something a little bit original? Must Nigerians always be total copy cats in every aspect of life??!
you guys just feel for this bastard trolling . he is a confirmed cultist that is pissed that his cult is been exposed and he applied reverse [psychology on una and una fall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2021
How can you explain this.

There was a cult war some few years back and an innocent boy was killed due to mistaken identity.
This young man was not even a cultist, His Dad came to school to pick up his corpse and when He went to student affairs unit, He told the Dean that his son's death will not be in vain.
After few months, police arrested some cultists and among the culprit was among. It did not take long for culprit to be known. We asked the deceased cousin who was also a student if the his uncle( the deceased father) was the one who arrested them. But the cousin said His uncle doesn't have that kind of money or influence to pursue such case, but the uncle went to their village shrine and swore to the Oracle that who ever killed his son must not survive the year.

I was speaking with an old friend and we were talking about the past and I was telling him about the ills of cultism siting the murderer who lost his admission and is rotting in jail as an example.
My friend replied that the murderer did not stay up to a year in Jail and He was not convicted for murder but as God may have it, He is dead.
I asked how, He said, the murderer after coming out from jail, went to cool off in another school at a far state, because in his school, he has been marked a dead man walking by rivals and his presence alone can trigger a war, which his group wouldn't want at that moment.
Before a month after relocating He was killed by rivals with his grey matter spilt on the ground, you can imagine the horrible death and this happened less than a year he killed the innocent boy.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 985oyinlola: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:52am On Nov 27, 2021
SATANlST:
you guys just feel for this bastard trolling . he is a confirmed cultist that is pissed that his cult is been exposed and he applied reverse [psychology on una and una fall.

Wow! How did u find out bro? I must up my camouflage. What a genius!
But bros for real, what happened to make your life so bitter that u chose the moniker SATANIST?? There must be a good story there somewhere and I’m sure am not the only one dying to hear it. Will you do us the favor? And your posts sound sooo joyless and bitter... for real, what happened bro? Were u raped as a child? What?
Just check out some of your posts below. What a sad, bitter, little person! Are you physically challenged, blind? What made you so bitter?
Actually saddens me...
But then methinks thou protest too much that Satan does not exist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OLIgEua4PU

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

But bros for real, what happened to make your life so bitter that u chose the moniker SATANIST?? There must be a good story there somewhere and I’m sure am not the only one dying to hear it. Will you do us the favor?

go and ask your fada na,
i am done with you, i busted your rubbish. keep disguising. u cant even afford data upon your useless cult wey u dey play

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
SATANlST:
go and ask your fada na,
i am done with you, i busted your rubbish. keep disguising. u cant even afford data upon your useless cult wey u dey play

You are a very useless human being who goes around insulting people.

No wonder all uber and bolt drivers always ignore your requests whenever they see it grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProphetofOdin: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
I just stumble on this thread this morning and i have manage to read some of the post here, i have been on nairaland for a while but I have not seen any thread this dark, 'so tey' it involves someone being killed. And this are future leaders, this country is truly irredeemable.

The worst is that some people are defending cultism and openly saying they are members.

"I am outta here abeg"

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Winnerly:

You are a very useless human being who goes around insulting people.

No wonder all uber and bolt drivers always ignore your requests whenever they see it grin
i use a 2019 glk. i got no business with ubers or bolts. i book uber for your sisters that visit me on weekends to Bleep and make ends meet for your family. now get off my mention

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
I just stumble on this thread this morning and i have manage to read some of the post here, i have been on nairaland for a while but I have not seen any thread this dark, 'so tey' it involves someone being killed. And this are future leaders, this country is truly irredeemable.

The worst is that some people are defending cultism and openly saying they are members.

"I am outta here abeg"
profet odin. keep disguising
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProphetofOdin: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
SATANlST:
profet odin. keep disguising

Bros, I be confirm Jew man and proud of it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Forget that moniker i am an anthropologist with interest in the Norsemen of old. I don't understand the reasons behind cultism it sounds stupid and awkward to lose all my freedom because of some secret cult that don't bring money into my account.

Please be guided biko nu.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
ProphetofOdin:

Bros, I be confirm Jew man and proud of it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Forget that moniker i am an anthropologist with interest in the Norsemen of old. I don't understand the reasons behind cultism it sounds stupid and awkward to lose all my freedom because of some secret cult that don't bring money into my account.

Please be guided biko nu.

But my brother, why is it that of all the monikers in anthropology and on earth and in heaven, and in all the religions and countries of the world, you chose this particular one, knowing full well we have a serious cult problem in 9ja??!! Reason am well my brother

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProphetofOdin: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
PoliteActivist:

But my brother, why is it that of all the monikers in anthropology and on earth and in heaven, and in all the religions and countries of the world, you chose this particular one, knowing full well we have a serious cult problem in 9ja??!! Reason am well my brother
Please calm down its just a motherf*** moniker on a faceless forum. And those trying to send me PM should not even bother I'm not going to respond. Pls save your breathe.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
SATANlST:
i use a 2019 glk. i got no business with ubers or bolts. i book uber to love-vendor my sisters to visit men on weekends to Bleep and make ends meet for my useless family.

grin grin try stand up comedy

You have such a low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
ProphetofOdin:

Please calm down its juhst a motherf*** moniker on a faceless forum. And those trying to send me PM should not even bother I'm going to respond. Pls save your breathe.
q

You are on a CULT related thread and you choose "prophet of Odin" as your moniker.

Wow!

Just f**king wow!!

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2021
mccloud224:
q

You are on a CULT related thread and you choose "prophet of Odin" as your moniker.

Wow!

Just f**king wow!!

Didn’t you see where he said is because he is anthropologist and he is interested in Norsemen and it’s a faceless forum and he is a confirm Jew man then he followed it with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:39am On Nov 29, 2021
SATANlST:
go and ask your fada na,

Bros I feel nothing for you but pity. Pity and curiosity. I truly will like to hear your story: how you became so bitter and warped. Everyone is sharing their story on this thread. Share yours too - people may learn a thing or two. Don’t be selfish...

On another note, if masterplan303 is still alive, if he hasn't been killed by stray bullet or okada, you should be a man and do the only honorable thing - deactivate your account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSazfinf0U

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Bros I feel nothing for you but pity. Pity and curiosity. I truly will like to hear your story: how you became so bitter and warped. Everyone is sharing their story on this thread. Share yours too - people may learn a thing or two. Don’t be selfish...

On another note, if masterplan303 is still alive, if he hasn't been killed by stray bullet or okada, you should be a man and do the only honorable thing - deactivate your account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSazfinf0U

you will die by okada before christmas.
i know u are pissed because i busted you. as a useless cultist that u are a bullet wont be wasted on u. a drunk okada is what will end ur misery
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2021
SATANlST:
you will die by okada before christmas.
i know u are pissed because i busted you. as a useless cultist that u are a bullet wont be wasted on u. a drunk okada is what will end ur misery

My troubled guy, not everyone interacts with the world of okada and such.
I only reminded you of your pledge to deactivate your account if the guy didn’t die.
I know it is not me u r angry with. U r angry at God and the world at large. I wish I knew your gist, I’d probably be able to help u. But remember, Someone promised to give you rest

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

My troubled guy, not everyone interacts with the world of okada and such.
I only reminded you of your pledge to deactivate your account if the guy didn’t die.
I know it is not me u r angry with. U r angry at God and the world at large. I wish I knew your gist, I’d probably be able to help u. But remember, Someone promised to give you rest
this bastard again. your motive is to derail the thread so it looses it purpose, so that people that want to expose more will get pissed and start saying the thread has been taken over by trolls. i am too smart for u, e no go work. one thing i am sure of is that u will die like fowl soon. from the way you talk, e too sure me say your fellow cultist in the same cult go waste u soon.
u have like 3 monikers here that you are using to derail the thread. try harder. this one has been busted grin
u will be screenshoting irrelevant pics and posting many pics to take the thread space. that way the readers will get bored easily.
you have been noticed and all ur tactics debunked with ease. now go think of something more creative to derail the thread cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shortgun(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Which cult group in Nigeria is known to carry afro hair hairstyle? Or recognise their members with it?
I'm asking because of the kind of stares I get from guys since I started keeping afro...they will usually keep staring at me for a long time as if they want me to respond in a particular way.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2021
shortgun:
Which cult group in Nigeria is known to carry afro hair hairstyle? Or recognise their members with it?
I'm asking because of the kind of stares I get from guys since I started keeping afro...they will usually keep staring at me for a long time as if they want me to respond in a particular way.

Maybe na MAFIA, which state are you....but Ion too sure oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amattahcj(m), Pipefitter, ocheezie and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.