Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065616 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by benitdavid: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
ANGELINAX:
no offence, but you're mad angry

Lol. Just insult him straight up nau instead of starting with “no offense “

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
ANGELINAX:
no offence, but you're mad angry
May I ask you to stop talking? You smell really bad, schmuck.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ANGELINAX(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
grinface98:
May I ask you to stop talking? You smell really bad, schmuck.
I smell like roses.
Guess you've never perceived your girlfriend smell this good.
#Idiot

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm a man of God and I place eternal curse in your life. You'll no no peace since you're trying to discredit the op and hype cultism

Fake fraud Pastor ... Na cow go fall on you Kee you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
ANGELINAX:
I smell like roses.
Guess you've never perceived your girlfriend smell this good.
#Idiot
Okay wink
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
saynotocultism:
7-7-2019

I have decided to wait for this day to continue my story. The reason was spiritual as instructed............

warning: Most of you send me pms, i have received tons of pms wanting to join the DSS, I am not recruiting into the DSS. If you planning to use that to reveal my identity, then you must be a baby in the game because by now, the old ones should be able to unravel the guy behind this story. If you get mind unravel me, abeg do me one favour, ASK ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU COME... If you no chop belleful come, I GO KILL YOU.....

I have had reasons to delay my story till today as i was instructed spiritually to do this. I have never wanted to reveal my spiritual angle that much but after reading that thread by enthronedbyGOD , i was inspired to do this. Truly enthronedbyGOD, you where an axxe man especially your initiation story. You where not just an axxxe man but one who played the game .. You even spoke about the initiation ceremony and OTs about other cult group. I learnt alot from the spiritual angle and i appreciate.

I made a call two days ago to my pastor and he said i should reveal somethings so my deliverance can come fast as i have done alot of things and buried my self spiritually. There is someone here leading people into this devilish part called cultism, let me warn you specifically patheos, leave this thread alone.

If you think you gonna be a member of a cult group to fight for the oppressed in the society, you are on a long note. You are like a man holding a candle in a dark tunnel , the candle will go out without getting out of the tunnel and you will join others in darkness...........

The HIT we had between eiyee members and also the beheading and my name that i was next made me to go out into the darkest part for M-Y. This M-Y still affects me today and hence the reason why i am seeking deliverance and praying i get one. I traveled and left town that same day through a bush part as i couldnt leave with a bus. I used a bicycle and i dumped it immediately i had gone far from the campus environment . I then reached to someone now late though about fortification, he then took me out to fortify me...

We got to the place for the fortification, the man in charge was a man in his 60s. I used the heart of a mad man... I ate that heart.. I burnt it my self. I did some 4 Concoctions. I buried one in the forest where i went for the fortification and a tree was planted on it . I took the three other concoctions to abraka, i buried one at campus one junction, i buried another at small market where the beheading took place. I buried the last at police station road and it burial happened at mid night. Immediately after the ritual, i went straight to where eiyee members where and all of them started laughing sheepishly when they saw me... At this point bro, i see things before they happen. If you map me for death, bros you are on your own.... But after no more HIT to escape from, i started having night mares. Most times i get angry and i want to kill . Even aiyees feared me in school... Whenever an ayiee fuuuckkks up and i am called to threat his Bleep up, he removes his sim card from his phone waiting for me to come and collect it. He pleads for mercy and i have none to give him. Now i cant sleep at night. I have the urge to kill even without war. I wake up and i get angry. Three days ago, i got an intel about eiyee members planning HIT on Aiyeesss today, i have arrested all the men involved and also arrested some of the axxxe men planning to disturb the peace today. My first trip to south africa, i pushed drugs and without hassle due to what i have inside of me...Now i want deliverance, i went back to the man who did the charm for me and i was told he has died. He was in his 60s When i met him. My pastor told me we have to uproot the tree but i couldnt locate the place again as buildings now occupy the part we took the forest. We asked people about the forest and they looked at me with total disgust. I needed deliverance that i even said to my self, i will buy the place in the forest where my tree was planted and pretend to use it for farmland and uproot it. I also tried locating the place in abraka but hostel have occupied the one at police station road. I couldnt even locate the rest.

My journey to South Africa pushing drugs tbc....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jomarick(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm a man of God and I place eternal curse in your life. You'll no no peace since you're trying to discredit the op and hype cultism
its evident that u dont read. If u did, you would av sat on the fence.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jomarick(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Neddstark:

Jesussssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I dey share this video.
But if you notice. By the third shot, the jazz was fading.
But one thing I know, if you rub a used menstrual pad on the mouth of the gun, that nigga is gone.
At the third video, the bullet exploded in his mouth. Thats gun powder ure seeing due to the type of gun used.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Afobear:

Fake fraud Pastor ... Na cow go fall on you Kee you
if you try me I'll bring the fire of God on your head. I'm not like normal preacher you try to bring down am a prophet of fire.

Don't think you can stay behind your keys and type rubbish or else I'll make your life miserable
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Guy, not it everyone can be fooled by your cooked up "true life story". You might have thought you're so smart by indirectly promoting cultism in this thread but let me let you know that it's not everyone.

Narrating all your misdeeds detail by detail and even creating it in episodic fashion has given you away for me. It's very wrong, Mr.
you better be careful don't come on this page to promote cultism or you'll meet your end in 3 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 1:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Obaofusa:
if you try me I'll bring the fire of God on your head. I'm not like normal preacher you try to bring down am a prophet of fire.

Don't think you can stay behind your keys and type rubbish or else I'll make your life miserable
I hail you pastor sir. Keep it up
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Obaofusa:
you better be careful don't come on this page to promote cultism or you'll meet your end in 3 days
Are you alright? read and comprehend my post and stop saying rubbish. Did I sound like a cultist?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Obaofusa:

May quick th.under fire your blockos , you can't do shit ...

Here for you soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2019
grinface98:
Not disputing the fact that there is 'juju' but the video you just shared does not confirm its existence; it's just a trick.
How? If you know anything about recoil, you'd know you can't shoot even the smallest pistol with two fingers or without your elbow vibrating.
I wouldn't say he shot a blank - it'd shatter his chin if it was - but this is just an elaborate trick to confirm the existence of black magic.

Guy just shut up. God! How stupid can people be. Well I don't blame you afterall even when Jesus came down to earth people still doubted him.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Afobear:

May quick th.under fire your blockos , you can't do shit ...

Here for you soon
if I be a man of God! the hands of cold sleep which leads to hell shall overrun you and your generation in their prime. The pic you uploaded shall be attached to your name and the activities on the pic will be done to you before the year ends.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayextra(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2019
The 'Pastor' above me no get Joy grin grin
Make una take am easy with the curse proclamations shaa.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Guy just shut up. God! How stupid can people be. Well I don't blame you afterall even when Jesus came down to earth people still doubted him.
I'm stupid because I reasoned logically? Okay then cool

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Obaofusa:
if I be a man of God! the hands of cold sleep which leads to hell shall overrun you and your generation in their prime. The pic you uploaded shall be attached to your name and the activities on the pic will be done to you before the year ends.

Akuko scammer ... You will die surely

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jeraw: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
yehmy:
Alot of guys here have said no jazz to withstand Ak47 and blah blah blah

Well i just came across a video on Twitter where a Soldier confirmed that jazz is real.. Please don't quote me if you don't have mb to watch the video

https://twitter.com/Chrisblin/status/1153760774533394432?s=19

If you want to argue after watching this video then you are just mentally unstable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2019
grinface98:
I'm stupid because I reasoned logically? Okay then cool

You're reasoning logically even with seeing proof. The problem with us especially in this part of the world is stupidity. We're so full of ourselves we become stupid.
A wise man is a man willing to learn, the told u with words u argue, they still showed u proof u still argued.
Wisdom lies in knowing that you don't know everything.

Point to note : this is my last reply to you. I leave you to ur ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Obaofusa:

I've read all your comments on this post.
I've tried my best to ignore but it's gotten out of hand and I'm forced to comment.
Which God do you actually serve?
Which God are you actually representing?
The scriptures says bless and curse not.
Is it actually thesame Bible we read or is there a special one from heaven given to you that we Christians don't know about?.
Is it the one that came to seek and save the lost or a different one, cos I'm quite baffled and I really need answers.

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 11doubledee: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Baruda741:
I want to categorically state this I'm not in any way in support of cultism or any form organised crime . When he started this thread I was never in support of him firstly I knew he lined it up with lies and hear say stories . I joined the of Africa in my very first year in school back in 2000. And I know what I lost and gained during these years . I repeat myself confra , runs (prostituting) , guy ( Yahoo Yahoo) , ogwo ( drug) even community work these have all turned out to be organised crime. Eh dey pain me because the level our moral standard don rotten for this country is alarming . But no be say this so called say no to cultism go come here dey wash una with thrash stories . You are a liar from pit of hell and I just want you to know you've not rependted . Listen and make una hear me very well it is only Jesus that can deliver you and no one else . I have been reading your message the only thing I like is that let the younger generations just know that confra is death .... War against cultism should not be fought only from one front , intimidation don enter everything girls feel inferior and enter runs girl , boys feel inferior and enter yahoo business and confra . So number one factor na inferiority complex. Now casting NbM codes or BAN or whatever have you can never stop cultism.. this guy here is a liar and just going about I think he is on a revenge mission against the group he has mentioned many times here killed and maimed and the same time he denies killing anyone ... My fellow countrymen and women , go to Asia , SA , europe ,UK, Brazil ,Dubai , Turkey and now Bulgaria our boys and girls are into organised crime ... This is not a joke . Neither is it an amber alarm it is happening right about now ...the only way out is Jesus ... And let their be job employment , as im speaking to you guys God is my witness ...I know am a sinner and I just wish I become very serious with Jesus Christ because he is the only way out ... Just use style visit all the slums in Lagos and see for yourself Abi na benue or Benin ... That boy they killed in Calabar was a cultist number one clans man today he died after his final year exam ... Girls own worse , if you toast any girl now , your full name and picture dey either her pastor or baba hand to investigate.... Him women now dey barb their small son hair out style hahahaha no worry na their eh dey Start.... So this is a serious problem ...only the Church of Christ can solve ... Oga say no to cultism if you dey preach against cultist do so and stop promoting criminality.... Na your Papa you dey lie for , say you carry market go where ....you way say una no get Kobo for your Papa family...come do well ooo, I spent many years for Asia and I know wetin dey ..... Simple come here and tell them to desist from cultism, drugs , ashewo , Instagram don help make ritualist and ashewo matter popular ...desist from evil and obey the laws of the land ... Abeggggg make una help me dey pray I want to be a changed man under Jesus . I need Jesus no need coming here dey talk wetin U know nothing about .... Where Romeo dey Start for Jo'burg... Just keep quiet ...This thing I type I no read am so any grammar I Maitake take am like that ......
Not all stories said on the pulpit is totally true but the most important thing is we learn from them and improve our lives,how much less OP?
Anyway,i'm enjoying and learning from the so called "lies" so much i cant wait for the next update.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mutedowl: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mutedowl: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=mutedowl post=80611024][/quote]
Nawa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamdannyfc(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Obaofusa:
Alaye! Park well jare.
Carry your fire and death god commot here.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nellyelitz(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God bless you op we’re waiting and I’ll write or create topics from over 20 cultist I’ve delivered and the confessions they made warning others to leave cultism

I’m a prophet of fire and I’ve seen visions many will die if they don’t renounce soon

Specially state like Edo, delta, rivers, Enugu, Ogun, etc

I’ve been praying for three days now, I saw terrible things, many youth lives needs prayers

We need to pray for souls. Many are already In darkness, chains and waiting for their lives to be taken away from them
which is prophet of fire again? All these endtime deceivers encroaching the world with 'another gospel'...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
MyphoneandI:

You're reasoning logically even with seeing proof. The problem with us especially in this part of the world is stupidity. We're so full of ourselves we become stupid.
A wise man is a man willing to learn, the told u with words u argue, they still showed u proof u still argued.
Wisdom lies in knowing that you don't know everything.

Point to note : this is my last reply to you. I leave you to ur ignorance.
Well, you're actually stupider than I thought. If not, how could you justify using mere fingers to shoot a gun without vibration? Why are you just so annoyingly dumb? Can't you reason for once? Must sentiments cloud you people's judgement every time?
That idiot too quoted me without reasoning at all.
You people are the reason the whites look down on us.

N.B: There is 'juju' but that video does not confirm its existence.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=jeraw post=80609502][/quote]

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
grinface98:
Well, you're actually stupider than I thought. If not, how could you justify using mere fingers to shoot a gun without vibration? Why are you just so annoyingly dumb? Can't you reason for once? Must sentiments cloud you people's judgement every time?
That idiot too quoted me without reasoning at all.
You people are the reason the whites look down on us.

N.B: There is 'juju' but that video does not confirm its existence.

You know how to shoot a gun from watching movies or "my book of Bible stories" some of us know by profession. Ode.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2019
MyphoneandI:

You know how to shoot a gun from watching movies or "my book of Bible stories" some of us know by profession. Ode.
This guy's stupidity is so shocking grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin
Obaofusa:
This guy needs to get hit by a bus ASAP grin
Obaofusa:
Which god exactly? Zeus?

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timwudz(m), 15thAccount and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.