Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065267 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
saynotocultism:
Today today
Tomorrow no more
If I bam today , I will cry no more

I composed that lp during one the initiation night at udi high temple. The truth is , you will forever cry if you bam today and all those willing to get initiated into one cult or the other , remember your back ground , think about the stress your parent go through to make you a better person . I am sure if you hussle and train yourself , joining a cult group will be the last on your mind .

I met other strong men and I started pushing drugs inter state . Juju Na my second name . I then met a friend who gave me the hint about pushing drugs to Thailand and south Africa . My first trip was to Bangkok and I made $12k for that trip . I plied that route 3 Times trafficking drugs . I was almost caught during my last trip but only God speared me from that burst and not my juju .

I came back and my life changed for the better . I met my close Aruba during school days and he complained of low funds and wanted me to show him the way . I told him my job and he agreed to it . I linked him to Amsterdam and he was to deliver his first trip . I took him for fortification just to get him protected . He successfully got to amrsterdam and he called me thanking me for all I did for him . I was so happy for him and not knowing it’s gonna be the last day for him . I told him to call me after everything and he promised calling back. I waited all day and no calls from him . I called some of my guys in Holland and they told me they don’t know his whereabouts as they only gave him instructions . I pleaded with my guys and to look for him and they later found his dead body in a hotel room in Amsterdam . His stomach was ripped open and the drugs removed . It was so painful to loose him in such a manner but the reason why I am putting this story is because the genesis of the whole problem started because he was a cultist and it would have been avoided if he was never a member of the . I plied johanesburg 6 Times pushing drugs . I met other axxe men in south Africa and there was always war with the eiye members . I decided to relocate finally to South Africa . I got to South Africa to finally settle down and i stayed with other axxe men in the house . We where about 6 of us. I took care of the bills in the house . Even had to set some of them up to be their own boss . There was a particular HiT with the eiye members and they pushed me out into the street because of $100 bill I couldn’t provide . I met another axxe man in a club and explained everything to him and he said he cannot let me stay in his place that he wants me to suffer so that I will make it on time . This is someone I gave $3k to settle his bills . I slept in the street . At nights, I will sleep at the park . Then I met Ju name Romeo who connected me to a guy as he was also squatting . The guy came and took me into his house and he was not a member of any cult group . He cleaned me up and took me in . Gave me shelter and food to eat . He called his godfather in Lagos and I got into the DSS through him . I warned Romeo to please leave south Africa as he benefitted nothing other than cult meetings and gatherings . I told him to come back to Nigeria that I was gonna help Tibet to the US through marriage levels so he could go and hussle hard. He did not listen to me .....tbc...

Na Romeo story I been just wan hear.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eromzi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Na Romeo story I been just wan hear.
Romeo go don waka
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
saynotocultism:
I was the one who changed some Christian songs into black axxe LP ( Black axxe songs ). If you are good in Christian songs, then you should be able to sing these ones.

What a metallic metal x2
He has done metallic things for me
What a metallic metal , what a metallic, he used to do metallic things for me.

Na the metal dey give me office
Na him dem take confirm me
Na the metal dem go use de-axxe me
What my butchers cannot do
What my ihazas cannot do
He will do it again and again

The second one

It’s a miracle working 4 ( gun ) x2
He lighty bagger
He lighty tingle
It’s a miracle working 4

The third one

When black axxxe say yes
Nobody can say noooooo
When they say yes
Nobody can say no

When Black axxe say yes
No BG ( Vikings ) can say no
No BG can say no

Immortal Kf ( korofo )
Invincible Kf ( korofo )
Immortal Kf , how great thou art.

I challenged the other axxe members who wanted the office of the axxe head because of what happened . Two weeks later, we fixed initiation ceremony and we had About 106 JUs for initiation . We where almost done with the initiation when one of the axxe men who wanted the axxe head out brought out a gun and shot at the chief butcher who was also on the side of the axxe head . The chairman Black axxe was against the head and so he wanted to shoot the head directly but he missed and ran into the bush. The axxe head was from kwale umutu and he had a charm that made me fear him, whenever you chase him, all he has to do is to run inside the bush and even if it’s a garden, my brother, you no fit see am again . The intending JUs ran away from the initiation ground without completing the initiation process . The chairman Black axxe was about pronouncing himself axxe head of Kanta Ethiopia when I stopped him,

“ you dey craze , you one declare yourself kpowai ? . Na wintch dey worry you? “

The chief priest was on my side . Already the chief butcher was shot and he ran with gunshot wounds . I had already prepared for the rebelling as I had browsed my M-Y and I knew it’s gonna take place today so I prepared . I brought in my squad from other temples with grade A pump action . The chairman Black axxe never knew I was prepared as he taught I was an Obote .

“ today you ochemba , you go LEGO today . I must drop you today for wetin you do “ ochemba is another word for chairman Black axxe .

I went into the bush and I came back to the initiation ground with my pump action and I stripped myself to just my undies ,

“ Na who one rebel my kpowai there ? “ immediately I wanted to shoot the chairman black axxe , he ran into the bush also . I chased him wth my squad in just my undies and shot at the bush repeatedly just to kill him as he disturbed the initiation Process . The chairman also came with his squad and they came with guns and cutlasses just to fight your fellow axxe men. We shot at each in the bush . I shot at one of the guys who the chairman brought in from Kanem Borno high temple ( auchi polytechnic) and
I condemned his hands . We shout at each other until we lost each other and so I went home with my squad .

The chairman Black axxe went to reinforce other axxe men from other temples for the rebelling . The followed the axxe head to his family house and used battle axxe on his head . He almost died . They went for his chief priest but that one na spiritual as they couldn’t get him. I was the backbone of my kpowai . Even when the head was hospitalized for three months , there was no initiation ceremony as I would have killed someone then if it had happened and someone else became the head . They came home to look for him but I escaped through the ceiling of my room. They where moving from hostel to hostel looking for those supporting the axxe head so they can kill them . The squad I had, I made sure they are tight when it comes to M-Y.

TBC.......
Guy, not it everyone can be fooled by your cooked up "true life story". You might have thought you're so smart by indirectly promoting cultism in this thread but let me let you know that it's not everyone.

Narrating all your misdeeds detail by detail and even creating it in episodic fashion has given you away for me. It's very wrong, Mr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by benitdavid: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Guy, not it everyone can be fooled by your cooked up "true life story". You might have thought you're so smart by indirectly promoting cultism in this thread but let me let you know that it's not everyone.

Narrating all your misdeeds detail by detail and even creating it in episodic fashion has given you away for me. It's very wrong, Mr.

Calvary greetings to you.

I have followed this story right from the beginning up till now and there's no where the op has indirectly promoted cultism. you may think it's a cooked up story but I can tell you this " cooked up story " has saved many lives. I shared this story with 200level engineering student who was thinking of joining nbm as a result of peer pressure and I can rightly tell you he has killed every thought of it....please keep up the good work you are doing op.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
MetalJigsaw:

please even though he is promoting or demoting cultism can you please join the ghost readers or rather stop reading the story.Please
Let those of us that has learnt from his experience continue to learn and have vast knowledge about the havoc this group has caused and is still

57 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
saynotocultism:
Today today
Tomorrow no more
If I bam today , I will cry no more

I composed that lp during one the initiation night at udi high temple. The truth is , you will forever cry if you bam today and all those willing to get initiated into one cult or the other , remember your back ground , think about the stress your parent go through to make you a better person . I am sure if you hussle and train yourself , joining a cult group will be the last on your mind .

I met other strong men and I started pushing drugs inter state . Juju Na my second name . I then met a friend who gave me the hint about pushing drugs to Thailand and south Africa . My first trip was to Bangkok and I made $12k for that trip . I plied that route 3 Times trafficking drugs . I was almost caught during my last trip but only God speared me from that burst and not my juju .

I came back and my life changed for the better . I met my close Aruba during school days and he complained of low funds and wanted me to show him the way . I told him my job and he agreed to it . I linked him to Amsterdam and he was to deliver his first trip . I took him for fortification just to get him protected . He successfully got to amrsterdam and he called me thanking me for all I did for him . I was so happy for him and not knowing it’s gonna be the last day for him . I told him to call me after everything and he promised calling back. I waited all day and no calls from him . I called some of my guys in Holland and they told me they don’t know his whereabouts as they only gave him instructions . I pleaded with my guys and to look for him and they later found his dead body in a hotel room in Amsterdam . His stomach was ripped open and the drugs removed . It was so painful to loose him in such a manner but the reason why I am putting this story is because the genesis of the whole problem started because he was a cultist and it would have been avoided if he was never a member of the . I plied johanesburg 6 Times pushing drugs . I met other axxe men in south Africa and there was always war with the eiye members . I decided to relocate finally to South Africa . I got to South Africa to finally settle down and i stayed with other axxe men in the house . We where about 6 of us. I took care of the bills in the house . Even had to set some of them up to be their own boss . There was a particular HiT with the eiye members and they pushed me out into the street because of $100 bill I couldn’t provide . I met another axxe man in a club and explained everything to him and he said he cannot let me stay in his place that he wants me to suffer so that I will make it on time . This is someone I gave $3k to settle his bills . I slept in the street . At nights, I will sleep at the park . Then I met Ju name Romeo who connected me to a guy as he was also squatting . The guy came and took me into his house and he was not a member of any cult group . He cleaned me up and took me in . Gave me shelter and food to eat . He called his godfather in Lagos and I got into the DSS through him . I warned Romeo to please leave south Africa as he benefitted nothing other than cult meetings and gatherings . I told him to come back to Nigeria that I was gonna help Tibet to the US through marriage levels so he could go and hussle hard. He did not listen to me .....tbc...
Chai cry Keep the updates coming

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
ThankGod001:
Chai cry Keep the updates coming
Looks Like U Are Holding A Plate Full Of Kpopcon, Dude!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Baruda741: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
I want to categorically state this I'm not in any way in support of cultism or any form organised crime . When he started this thread I was never in support of him firstly I knew he lined it up with lies and hear say stories . I joined the of Africa in my very first year in school back in 2000. And I know what I lost and gained during these years . I repeat myself confra , runs (prostituting) , guy ( Yahoo Yahoo) , ogwo ( drug) even community work these have all turned out to be organised crime. Eh dey pain me because the level our moral standard don rotten for this country is alarming . But no be say this so called say no to cultism go come here dey wash una with thrash stories . You are a liar from pit of hell and I just want you to know you've not rependted . Listen and make una hear me very well it is only Jesus that can deliver you and no one else . I have been reading your message the only thing I like is that let the younger generations just know that confra is death .... War against cultism should not be fought only from one front , intimidation don enter everything girls feel inferior and enter runs girl , boys feel inferior and enter yahoo business and confra . So number one factor na inferiority complex. Now casting NbM codes or BAN or whatever have you can never stop cultism.. this guy here is a liar and just going about I think he is on a revenge mission against the group he has mentioned many times here killed and maimed and the same time he denies killing anyone ... My fellow countrymen and women , go to Asia , SA , europe ,UK, Brazil ,Dubai , Turkey and now Bulgaria our boys and girls are into organised crime ... This is not a joke . Neither is it an amber alarm it is happening right about now ...the only way out is Jesus ... And let their be job employment , as im speaking to you guys God is my witness ...I know am a sinner and I just wish I become very serious with Jesus Christ because he is the only way out ... Just use style visit all the slums in Lagos and see for yourself Abi na benue or Benin ... That boy they killed in Calabar was a cultist number one clans man today he died after his final year exam ... Girls own worse , if you toast any girl now , your full name and picture dey either her pastor or baba hand to investigate.... Him women now dey barb their small son hair out style hahahaha no worry na their eh dey Start.... So this is a serious problem ...only the Church of Christ can solve ... Oga say no to cultism if you dey preach against cultist do so and stop promoting criminality.... Na your Papa you dey lie for , say you carry market go where ....you way say una no get Kobo for your Papa family...come do well ooo, I spent many years for Asia and I know wetin dey ..... Simple come here and tell them to desist from cultism, drugs , ashewo , Instagram don help make ritualist and ashewo matter popular ...desist from evil and obey the laws of the land ... Abeggggg make una help me dey pray I want to be a changed man under Jesus . I need Jesus no need coming here dey talk wetin U know nothing about .... Where Romeo dey Start for Jo'burg... Just keep quiet ...This thing I type I no read am so any grammar I Maitake take am like that ......

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Baruda741 post=80535151]I want to categorically state this I'm not in any way in support of cultism or any form organised crime . When he started this thread I was never in support of him firstly I knew he lined it up with lies and hear say stories . I joined the of Africa in my very first year in school back in 2000. And I know what I lost and gained during these years . I repeat myself confra , runs (prostituting) , guy ( Yahoo Yahoo) , ogwo ( drug) even community work these have all turned out to be organised crime. Eh dey pain me because the level our moral standard don rotten for this country is alarming . But no be say this so called say no to cultism go come here dey wash una with thrash stories . You are a liar from pit of hell and I just want you to know you've not rependted . Listen and make una hear me very well it is only Jesus that can deliver you and no one else . I have been reading your message the only thing I like is that let the younger generations just know that confra is death .... War against cultism should not be fought only from one front , intimidation don enter everything girls feel inferior and enter runs girl , boys feel inferior and enter yahoo business and confra . So number one factor na inferiority complex. Now casting NbM codes or BAN or whatever have you can never stop cultism.. this guy here is a liar and just going about I think he is on a revenge mission against the group he has mentioned many times here killed and maimed and the same time he denies killing anyone ... My fellow countrymen and women , go to Asia , SA , europe ,UK, Brazil ,Dubai , Turkey and now Bulgaria our boys and girls are into organised crime ... This is not a joke . Neither is it an amber alarm it is happening right about now ...the only way out is Jesus ... And let their be job employment , as im speaking to you guys God is my witness ...I know am a sinner and I just wish I become very serious with Jesus Christ because he is the only way out ... Just use style visit all the slums in Lagos and see for yourself Abi na benue or Benin ... That boy they killed in Calabar was a cultist number one clans man today he died after his final year exam ... Girls own worse , if you toast any girl now , your full name and picture dey either her pastor or baba hand to investigate.... Him women now dey barb their small son hair out style hahahaha no worry na their eh dey Start.... So this is a serious problem ...only the Church of Christ can solve ... Oga say no to cultism if you dey preach against cultist do so and stop promoting criminality.... Na your Papa you dey lie for , say you carry market go where ....you way say una no get Kobo for your Papa family...come do well ooo, I spent many years for Asia and I know wetin dey ..... Simple come here and tell them to desist from cultism, drugs , ashewo , Instagram don help make ritualist and ashewo matter popular ...desist from evil and obey the laws of the land ... Abeggggg make una help me dey pray I want to be a changed man under Jesus . I need Jesus no need coming here dey talk wetin U know nothing about .... Where Romeo dey Start for Jo'burg... Just keep quiet ...This thing I type I no read am so any grammar I Maitake take am like

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baruda741:
I want to categorically state this I'm not in any way in support of cultism or any form organised crime . When he started this thread I was never in support of him firstly I knew he lined it up with lies and hear say stories . I joined the of Africa in my very first year in school back in 2000. And I know what I lost and gained during these years . I repeat myself confra , runs (prostituting) , guy ( Yahoo Yahoo) , ogwo ( drug) even community work these have all turned out to be organised crime. Eh dey pain me because the level our moral standard don rotten for this country is alarming . But no be say this so called say no to cultism go come here dey wash una with thrash stories . You are a liar from pit of hell and I just want you to know you've not rependted . Listen and make una hear me very well it is only Jesus that can deliver you and no one else . I have been reading your message the only thing I like is that let the younger generations just know that confra is death .... War against cultism should not be fought only from one front , intimidation don enter everything girls feel inferior and enter runs girl , boys feel inferior and enter yahoo business and confra . So number one factor na inferiority complex. Now casting NbM codes or BAN or whatever have you can never stop cultism.. this guy here is a liar and just going about I think he is on a revenge mission against the group he has mentioned many times here killed and maimed and the same time he denies killing anyone ... My fellow countrymen and women , go to Asia , SA , europe ,UK, Brazil ,Dubai , Turkey and now Bulgaria our boys and girls are into organised crime ... This is not a joke . Neither is it an amber alarm it is happening right about now ...the only way out is Jesus ... And let their be job employment , as im speaking to you guys God is my witness ...I know am a sinner and I just wish I become very serious with Jesus Christ because he is the only way out ... Just use style visit all the slums in Lagos and see for yourself Abi na benue or Benin ... That boy they killed in Calabar was a cultist number one clans man today he died after his final year exam ... Girls own worse , if you toast any girl now , your full name and picture dey either her pastor or baba hand to investigate.... Him women now dey barb their small son hair out style hahahaha no worry na their eh dey Start.... So this is a serious problem ...only the Church of Christ can solve ... Oga say no to cultism if you dey preach against cultist do so and stop promoting criminality.... Na your Papa you dey lie for , say you carry market go where ....you way say una no get Kobo for your Papa family...come do well ooo, I spent many years for Asia and I know wetin dey ..... Simple come here and tell them to desist from cultism, drugs , ashewo , Instagram don help make ritualist and ashewo matter popular ...desist from evil and obey the laws of the land ... Abeggggg make una help me dey pray I want to be a changed man under Jesus . I need Jesus no need coming here dey talk wetin U know nothing about .... Where Romeo dey Start for Jo'burg... Just keep quiet ...This thing I type I no read am so any grammar I Maitake take am like that ......

I feel it's best for some people to swallow their opinion, particularly when it comes to typing.

Gosh...

There is something called punctuation you know...

U just wan give person migraine.

50 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Baruda741: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
My apologies Sir , pls don't read before you die of migraine
Teeboy15:

I feel it's best for some people to swallow their opinion, particularly when it comes to typing.

Gosh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CastingCrowns(f): 2:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Baruda741:
Nobody forced u to read what the op has written.. U claim he wrote lies that's ur opinion but u can't take away the fact the op said over and over again to desist from cultism.... A lot of people have learnt lessons and are learning from this terrific story.. If u have nothing good to say please just read and leave it....dont demean this very important story please..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
CastingCrowns:

Nobody forced u to read what the op has written.. U claim he wrote lies that's ur opinion but u can't take away the fact the op said over and over again to desist from cultism.... A lot of people have learnt lessons and are learning from this terrific story.. If u have nothing good to say please just read and leave it....dont demean this very important story please..

U don't need to respond to people like diz.....just ignore dem so as to make dem look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Baruda741:
You called Jesus and you Insult him papa. Jesus Don ever insult anyone papa? Aren't you meant to be a disciple? You just told us how myopic you are. Try to dey drink shekpe daily. You go dey alright Las Las. Egghead

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CastingCrowns(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2019
damiBJ:

U don't need to respond to people like diz.....just ignore dem so as to make dem look stupid.
OK.. I just wanted to be clear because when gullible people see nonsense like he wrote they may start taking the story for granted.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Baruda741:
My apologies Sir , pls don't read before you die of migraine

Bros, even some JS1 student fit use punctuation pass you. Try and communicate well sir.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

You called Jesus and you Insult him papa. Jesus Don ever insult anyone papa? Aren't you meant to be a disciple? You just told us how myopic you are. Try to dey drink shekpe daily. You go dey alright Las Las. Egghead

That Egghead got me. You so wiiickeed bruh.

Las las cult matter no be am. Youths flee from it.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nelklyn(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Teeboy15:

Gosh...

Lol...thought I was the only one that couldn't make heads or tails of what he wrote up there grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NIJJAking(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
no join cult, cult is bad, cult is deadly, cultism destroy destiny ,nothing to gain in being a cultist you live happier and enjoy life to fullest when you resist cultism. cultism makes you useless and may kill you. back then in school I was approached to join a cult I refused because I saw those approaching me to be utterly worthless fellows who have been rendered that way by belonging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
I would like to say a little concerning this topic..

1) Please those people that are of the notion that system men (cultists) don't kill non system men ( ju ,48, hs ) etc should please have a rethink. Every cultist is first a human being and therefore is prone to 'mistakes' like non cultists.. When approached , please endeavor to use wisdom and discretion so your death won't become someone's 'mistake'..

2) For those people with low self esteem, there are ideal ways to work on your self esteem and joining a cult is not one of them..

3) Cultism is deeper than what most people think.. The spiritual side greatly controls the physical side.. The cult you join goes a long way in affecting you spiritually and that is why by just looking at you it is possible for an egede man for example to know another egede man.( this is the same with every frat) blood dey smell.. the op knows what I'm talking about...

4) When in school, please never look down on anybody as I have seen cases of Christian fellowship presidents being system men..

5) No cult is stronger than the other as the Op mentioned but some cults are more organized and disciplined than others..

6) The Op has killed a lot of people... Nobody will give you a top position in NBM without blood on your hands. You might use money to get some posts but there is a limit..I am not judging him though,many have done worst..

7) Those girls you think are worth dying for would forget about you the moment you die... Don't be stupid..

cool Your reasons for joining a cult will go a long way in determining how long you will live.

9) Concerning jazz, aka M Y aka Selena , I believe everything in this life works according to God's plan and his grace upon your life..some people have more grace than others, meaning if two people decide to do jazz and they are both shot,it is possible that one of them might have 'exhausted' God's grace and therefore the bullet will penetrate.. It is also possible that the bullet won't even touch the other guy at all but because of his belief,he would attribute this to jazz instead of God who saved his life...

10) I won't say ' say no to cultism' and all that because people will still join anyway,but I want any potential cultist here to know that anything that robs you of your peace of mind is to expensive and not worth it

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm a man of God and I place eternal curse in your life. You'll no no peace since you're trying to discredit the op and hype cultism
man of God, kindly read that guy you quote again(preferably,read after having an orgasm then come back and show us how he glorified cultism).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Baruda741:
poorly written

Makes it hard for the readers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alot of guys here have said no jazz to withstand Ak47 and blah blah blah

Well i just came across a video on Twitter where a Soldier confirmed that jazz is real.. Please don't quote me if you don't have mb to watch the video

https://twitter.com/Chrisblin/status/1153760774533394432?s=19

If you want to argue after watching this video then you are just mentally unstable

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2019
gwmlogistic:

I understand this perfectly, I am just of the school of thought that if it's real alot more people will patronise and we will have less death from guns, trust me oyinbo will not be left out.
I can't question how it works if it truly exist. Nobody dey face English and survive at least none that I know off. See Kanuri boys wey hold better jazz like say tomorrow no dey, dey fall for battle field.
Well even if it exists original go be like 10% while the ur guess is as good as mine for the remaining 90%
It could be a trick but check the video above
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2019
simplelex:

1) Please those people that are of the notion that system men (cultists) don't kill non system men ( ju ,48, hs ) etc should please have a rethink. Every cultist is first a human being and therefore is prone to 'mistakes' like non cultists.. When approached , please endeavor to use wisdom and discretion so your death won't become someone's 'mistake'..

2) For those people with low self esteem, there are ideal ways to work on your self esteem and joining a cult is not one of them..

3) Cultism is deeper than what most people think.. The spiritual side greatly controls the physical side.. The cult you join goes a long way in affecting you spiritually and that is why by just looking at you it is possible for an egede man for example to know another egede man.( this is the same with every frat) blood dey smell.. the op knows what I'm talking about...

4) When in school, please never look down on anybody as I have seen cases of Christian fellowship presidents being system men..

5) No cult is stronger than the other as the Op mentioned but some cults are more organized and disciplined than others..

6) The Op has killed a lot of people... Nobody will give you a top position in NBM without blood on your hands. You might use money to get some posts but there is a limit..I am not judging him though,many have done worst..

7) Those girls you think are worth dying for would forget about you the moment you die... Don't be stupid..

cool Your reasons for joining a cult will go a long way in determining how long you will live.

9) Concerning jazz, aka M Y aka Selena , I believe everything in this life works according to God's plan and his grace upon your life..some people have more grace than others, meaning if two people decide to do jazz and they are both shot,it is possible that one of them might have 'exhausted' God's grace and therefore the bullet will penetrate.. It is also possible that the bullet won't even touch the other guy at all but because of his belief,he would attribute this to jazz instead of God who saved his life...

10) I won't say ' say no to cultism' and all that because people will still join anyway,but I want any potential cultist here to know that anything that robs you of your peace of mind is to expensivee and not worth it

A post i certainly respect

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg try download and re-upload in normal format so that we wey no dey Twitter can watch abeg. Thanks.
[qquote author=yehmy post=80569397] Alot of guys here have said no jazz to withstand Ak47 and blah blah blah

Well i just came across a video on Twitter where a Soldier confirmed that jazz is real.. Please don't quote me if you don't have mb to watch the video

If you want to argue after watching this video then you are just mentally unstable
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Looks Like U Are Holding A Plate Full Of Kpopcon, Dude!
lol grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2019
simplelex:

10) I won't say ' say no to cultism' and all that because people will still join anyway,but I want any potential cultist here to know that anything that robs you of your peace of mind is to expensive and not worth it

Word!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2019
yehmy:
Alot of guys here have said no jazz to withstand Ak47 and blah blah blah

Jesussssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I dey share this video.
But if you notice. By the third shot, the jazz was fading.
But one thing I know, if you rub a used menstrual pad on the mouth of the gun, that nigga is gone.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
OmoNla99:
Abeg try download and re-upload in normal format so that we wey no dey Twitter can watch abeg. Thanks.
[qquote author=yehmy post=80569397] Alot of guys here have said no jazz to withstand Ak47 and blah blah blah

I know juju exist but I don't believe in that video

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
OmoNla99:

Not disputing the fact that there is 'juju' but the video you just shared does not confirm its existence; it's just a trick.
How? If you know anything about recoil, you'd know you can't shoot even the smallest pistol with two fingers or without your elbow vibrating.
I wouldn't say he shot a blank - it'd shatter his chin if it was - but this is just an elaborate trick to confirm the existence of black magic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ANGELINAX(f): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
grinface98:
Not disputing the fact that there is 'juju' but the video you just shared does not confirm its existence; it's just a trick.
How? If you know anything about recoil, you'd know you can't shoot even the smallest pistol with two fingers or without your elbow vibrating.
I wouldn't say he shot a blank - it'd shatter his chin if it was - but this is just an elaborate trick to confirm the existence of black magic.
no offence, but you're mad angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Resurgent2016 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.