Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070658 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
KodakBlack:
If that’s you truly then, congrats!

I been joking lately, and all said were just my imaginations.. if only you could see the sarcasms in my words. I was only tryna make this thread lively... I hope you understand. I hate cultism, I swear.

#Forgive me, if I had wronged you in one way or the other

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=EricBraven post=80420468]
Nigeria Red Cross-service to humanity
Nigeria Sea scout-so it for fun

haha! mehn, you prolly didn't see the sarcasms in my words. I hate cultism. I just wanna see people's reactions.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Fgbread post=80421459][/quote] I saw it but I decided to ignore so we could keep the thread going
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank you for the clarification. May the good Lord continue to guide you.

Fgbread:

I been joking lately, and all said were just my imaginations.. if only you could see the sarcasms in my words. I was only tryna make this thread lively... I hope you understand. I hate cultism, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

I still dey observe you. That OT wey you use last na insider OT. Till today, even some wey dey run that group package no sabi that OT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Iykenuwa(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

If you wanna join, lemme know.. Don't just come here to say sh!t.. OK?

To hell with you and your satanic cult, Bro

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
dfrost:

I still dey observe you. That OT wey you use last na insider OT. Till today, even some wey dey run that group package no sabi that OT.

which kine OT be that bro?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
KodakBlack:
Thank you for the clarification. May the good Lord continue to guide you.

Amen. thanks man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by voyy: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

Don't underestimate me man. I can be your next recruiter.

This picture was taken in Odogbo 2div.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Iykenuwa:

To hell with you and your satanic cult, Bro
ha ha! I know cultisms have done more harm than good. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Biggcake: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=EnthronedbyGod post=8004469
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Biggcake:

Please what is the meaning of " six before seven ".
Thanks.

It's a slang used by axemen, which means use your sense( wisdom) before using your axe.
It also means that one should be guided by wisdom and not by the axe.
It also means think before acting.
That's why axemen call themselves wise men.

Make sure you don't use it outside so that you don't get yourself into trouble.
God bless

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Biggcake: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

It's a slang used by axemen, which means use your sense( wisdom) before using your axe.
It also means that one should be guided by wisdom and not by the axe.
It also means think before acting.
That's why axemen call themselves wise men.

Make sure you don't use it outside so that you don't get yourself into trouble.
God bless

Thanks my brother, I appreciate...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ovcwality(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

Oh ! Am evil ?
An not evil young man.
An still trying to figure out how am trying to be evil here.
He said nothing is wrong with the movement,and on a daily basis ,hundred of youths losses their life to these evil movement that guy claims nothing is wrong with.
Souls lost due to the movement means nothing to him ,I will appreciate he loss someone very dear to him because they were part of the movement so he can come back & review that comment he made.
Claiming nothing is wrong with cultism is like claiming nothing is wrong with rape.
Anyone that claims nothing is wrong with rape,someone very close to them,maybe siblings or their our daughter should be brutally raped so they know if something is wrong with it or not.
In as much as cultism is evil, i don't support punishing another person for someone sin, it is also evil in my book

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FakeHamdan101: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
cultism is a virus gradually eating deep in to the society. Govt should device a means to curb the menace. Young men who should be useful to society are losing their lives. Another cult related death.. Read the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5312137/fabian-halim-aka-fabio-killed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ccnation(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
What is happening sef? @saynotocultism has disappeared leaving the thread to lie fallow. See bush don dey grow everywhere for the thread. Oya make everybody gather here make we clear the bush. If I call you, answer present. I nor go call name sha, I go just call according to category. You know where you fall into;

1. Those wey just dey read, like post but nor dey comment
2. Those wey dey argue say the OP dey try to promote CULTISM in disguise
3. Those wey dey support one cult group or the other
4. Those wey dey condemn cultism totally (awon SAY NO TO CULTISM)
5. Those wey dey argue the potency of otormokpo aka jazz
6. Those wey dey argue on the spiritual side of cultism)
7. Those wey dey argue how one strong man like that take fall, and who the killer be
8. Those wey dey argue which English correct pass between thread and trend
9. Those wey dey claim say Dem nor sabi anything about CULTISM until Dem enter this thread
10. Those wey dey argue which cult group strong pass
11. Those wey dey argue whether wetin we dey call cult for 9ja na truly cult group, fraternity or gang.

The only group of people wey nor go follow clear bush na those wey share their story to educate others about the dangers of CULTISM. If you know say you nor won follow clear bush, Oya share your story as e dey hot. I don taya to dey refresh this thread over 5x in a day without seeing nothing

If nobody answer me, I go come back come pour water for the thread make everybody wet

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I just made front page. Check it out:

https://www.nairaland.com/5312689/prince-mark-boley-green-card

IF U QUOTE THIS POST, PLEASE DELETE THE MONIKERS

Saynotocultism, smellinganus, realvikash, gandollaar, codedpriest, Casanova, enthronedbygod, capslocked, neddstark, kelechiodo, highchiefpee, yehmy, krak, franvincoop, dollytino4real, nodogragra4me, damibj, jayextra, gentlewarrior1, adorablejosh, dame134, politeadvocate, riyadhgoddess, kyrx

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2019
gwmlogistic:

I understand this perfectly, I am just of the school of thought that if it's real alot more people will patronise and we will have less death from guns, trust me oyinbo will not be left out.
I can't question how it works if it truly exist. Nobody dey face English and survive at least none that I know off. See Kanuri boys wey hold better jazz like say tomorrow no dey, dey fall for battle field.
Well even if it exists original go be like 10% while the ur guess is as good as mine for the remaining 90%

Ette. He is not saying JUJU is all powerful, he is saying that JUJU actually exists. Evey Juju has its degree of potency and a price attached to it. Some Jazz will protect against bullets or matches/axes or both but the same JUJU cannot withstand blunt trauma...(like heavy stones to the head or a heavy metal dropping on the head). Some Juju can make people disappear, some can make them invisible. Stop trying to sound smart by denying he presence of dak powers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2019
CallMeGod:
and so does anybody who thinks lead bullets literally travelling faster than the speed of sound (300,000,000m/s) will not penetrate your skin that razor blade can tear because of the piece of red cloth you tied on your arm pit.. embarassed

In your bid to sound intelligent, you wrote nonsense. 300,000,000 m/s is the speed of LIGHT not sound. The speed of sound is 300 m/s. Now taken your glorified ignorance elsewhere

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayextra(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Keypad warriors claiming Over sabi grin grin grin
CallMeGod the speed of sound in air is about 343 metres per second
Jazz is potent but JESUS is Lord over all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Op breeeeze into thread and read all sorts of RUbbish from doz DAT refuse the thread to rest.....bfor he read doz rubbish finish....he's already fedup.....

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Today today
Tomorrow no more
If I bam today , I will cry no more

I composed that lp during one the initiation night at udi high temple. The truth is , you will forever cry if you bam today and all those willing to get initiated into one cult or the other , remember your back ground , think about the stress your parent go through to make you a better person . I am sure if you hussle and train yourself , joining a cult group will be the last on your mind .

I met other strong men and I started pushing drugs inter state . Juju Na my second name . I then met a friend who gave me the hint about pushing drugs to Thailand and south Africa . My first trip was to Bangkok and I made $12k for that trip . I plied that route 3 Times trafficking drugs . I was almost caught during my last trip but only God speared me from that burst and not my juju .

I came back and my life changed for the better . I met my close Aruba during school days and he complained of low funds and wanted me to show him the way . I told him my job and he agreed to it . I linked him to Amsterdam and he was to deliver his first trip . I took him for fortification just to get him protected . He successfully got to amrsterdam and he called me thanking me for all I did for him . I was so happy for him and not knowing it’s gonna be the last day for him . I told him to call me after everything and he promised calling back. I waited all day and no calls from him . I called some of my guys in Holland and they told me they don’t know his whereabouts as they only gave him instructions . I pleaded with my guys and to look for him and they later found his dead body in a hotel room in Amsterdam . His stomach was ripped open and the drugs removed . It was so painful to loose him in such a manner but the reason why I am putting this story is because the genesis of the whole problem started because he was a cultist and it would have been avoided if he was never a member of the . I plied johanesburg 6 Times pushing drugs . I met other axxe men in south Africa and there was always war with the eiye members . I decided to relocate finally to South Africa . I got to South Africa to finally settle down and i stayed with other axxe men in the house . We where about 6 of us. I took care of the bills in the house . Even had to set some of them up to be their own boss . There was a particular HiT with the eiye members and they pushed me out into the street because of $100 bill I couldn’t provide . I met another axxe man in a club and explained everything to him and he said he cannot let me stay in his place that he wants me to suffer so that I will make it on time . This is someone I gave $3k to settle his bills . I slept in the street . At nights, I will sleep at the park . Then I met Ju name Romeo who connected me to a guy as he was also squatting . The guy came and took me into his house and he was not a member of any cult group . He cleaned me up and took me in . Gave me shelter and food to eat . He called his godfather in Lagos and I got into the DSS through him . I warned Romeo to please leave south Africa as he benefitted nothing other than cult meetings and gatherings . I told him to come back to Nigeria that I was gonna help Tibet to the US through marriage levels so he could go and hussle hard. He did not listen to me .....tbc...

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
saynotocultism:
Today today
Tomorrow no more

I composed that lp during one the initiation night at udi high temple. The truth is , you will forever cry if you bam today and all those willing to get initiated into one cult or the other , remember your back ground , think about the stress your parent go through to make you a better person . I am sure if you hussle and train yourself , joining a cult group will be the last on your mind .

I met other strong men and I started pushing drugs inter state . Juju Na my second name . I then met a friend who gave me the hint about pushing drugs to Thailand and south Africa . My first trip was to Bangkok and I made $12k for that trip . I plied that route 3 Times trafficking drugs . I was almost caught during my last trip but only God speared me from that burst and not my juju .

I came back and my life changed for the better . I met my close Aruba during school days and he complained of low funds and wanted me to show him the way . I told him my job and he agreed to it . I linked him to Amsterdam and he was to deliver his first trip . I took him for fortification just to get him protected . He successfully got to amrsterdam and he called me thanking me for all I did for him . I was so happy for him and not knowing it’s gonna be the last day for him . I told him to call me after everything and he promised calling back. I waited all day and no calls from him . I called some of my guys in Holland and they told me they don’t know his whereabouts as they only gave him instructions . I pleaded with my guys and to look for him and they later found his dead body in a hotel room in Amsterdam . His stomach was ripped open and the drugs removed . It was so painful to loose him in such a manner but the reason why I am putting this story is because the genesis of the whole problem started because he was a cultist and it would have been avoided if he was never a member of the . I plied johanesburg 6 Times pushing drugs . I met other axxe men in south Africa and there was always war with the eiye members . I decided to relocate finally to South Africa . I got to South Africa to finally settle down and i stayed with other axxe men in the house . We where about 6 of us. I took care of the bills in the house . Even had to set some of them up to be their own boss . There was a particular HiT with the eiye members and they pushed me out into the street because of $100 bill I couldn’t provide . I met another axxe man in a club and explained everything to him and he said he cannot let me stay in his place that he wants me to suffer so that I will make it on time . This is someone I gave $3k to settle his bills . I slept in the street . At nights, I will sleep at the park . Then I met Ju name Romeo who connected me to a guy as he was also squatting . The guy came and took me into his house and he was not a member of any cult group . He cleaned me up and took me in . Gave me shelter and food to eat . He called his godfather in Lagos and I got into the DSS through him . I warned Romeo to please leave south Africa as he benefitted nothing other than cult meetings and gatherings . I told him to come back to Nigeria that I was gonna help Tibet to the US through marriage levels so he could go and hussle hard. He did not listen to me .....tbc...
who no jolly today
who no jolly today na Janet ohhhh

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
saynotocultism:
Today today
Tomorrow no more

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayextra(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
The person above me is the author of his own confusion grin

Finally smiley thank u for d update Op Say NO To Cultism.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayextra(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2019
futurist369:
bros forget all this your story, who wan join go still join.....or you wan tell me say since this year, nobody don join cult?and shey dem no know about the killings?truth br say, some people go read your story avoid cult, but some go still join.....so jus no say this your story no fit chase everybody comot ftom joining cult.................but abeg make me understand, how person go open eye go join cult sef?d tin stupid sef i swear
I'm a man of God and I place eternal curse in your life. You'll no no peace since you're trying to discredit the op and hype cultism

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm a man of God and I place eternal curse in your life. You'll no no peace since you're trying to discredit the op and hype cultism
arent you the omo ale who said mjbolt is going to die?youre to dumb to understand what i wrote thats why........oya, gerrat from my mention, okponu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2019
futurist369:
arent you the omo ale who said mjbolt is going to die?youre to dumb to understand what i wrote thats why........oya, gerrat from my mention, okponu
we shall see.

You're doom
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Obaofusa:

You are truly not a man of God. Because God is Love, but you are all about hate. No connection whatsoever with God. If you keep mocking God, your "curses" may come back to haunt you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MyGeneration(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
hustla:

LOL
NOTHING LIKE JAZZ ABEG
jazz dae o. i used to doubt it till my nysc days in delta agbor to be precise. i withnessed it with my eyes, from then i respect myself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.