Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL (893 Views)

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2019
Tough on the internet but not so tough outside, talk alot of shitt behind the phone in an anonymous forum but will not dare come straight to your face and talk such shitt, and you think you so big and tough!

Me, I don't give a fukk, if you come to up to my face and try me, I will hurt you and I will hurt you bad, I'm psycho! I don't give a fukk about taking the life of a fellow humanbeign, is nothing to me, I have stabbed a person before, I have bashed a person's head in with a tire iron, I enjoyed it and I went back home and slept like a baby afterwards, it's nothing to me.

so all this cowards that don't even have the guts to take the life of a fellow humanbeign, but will be forming tough guy, on NL, you are not as tough as you think, talk is cheap motyerfucker!!!!
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by CityNGR: 1:12pm On May 25, 2019
mhd5757:
Tough on the internet but not so tough outside, talk alot of shitt behind the phone in an anonymous forum but will not dare come straight to your face and talk such shitt, and you think you so big and tough!

Me, I don't give a fukk, if you come to up to my face and try me, I will hurt you and I will hurt you bad, I'm psycho! I don't give a fukk about taking the life of a fellow humanbeign, is nothing to me, I have stabbed a person before, I have bashed a person's head in with a tire iron, I enjoyed it and I went back home and slept like a baby afterwards, it's nothing to me.

so all this cowards that don't even have the guts to take the life of a fellow humanbeign, but will be forming tough guy, on NL, you are not as tough as you think, talk is cheap motyerfucker!!!!

Diportivo, heavenlybang be warned o
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2019
CityNGR:

Diportivo, heavenlybang be warned o

Aren't you supposed to be a lecturer? Is this the example you want to set for your students?
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by CityNGR: 1:17pm On May 25, 2019
Heavenlybang

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
I only have a soft spot for animals but I don't give a fukk about taking the life another humanbeign!
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Anoniemos01: 1:56pm On May 25, 2019
Wo, just mechonu.
You're making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by bbyby01: 2:20pm On May 25, 2019
Another idiet hiding behind a faceless forum to form tough guy. Drop your address ad real face here if you get liver

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Okobana: 2:41pm On May 25, 2019
If you get mind as u claim ,drop me your address and phone make I from delta fire you.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 25, 2019
bbyby01:
Another idiet hiding behind a faceless forum to form tough guy. Drop your address ad real face here if you get liver
You drop your address, not that I will come over anyway.
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2019
CityNGR:
Heavenlybang
Earthlybang? Diportivo LA Caruna?
Most are tough online but weak/poor/lonely in real life.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 25, 2019
Anoniemos01:
Wo, just mechonu.
You're making noise.
alot of you Negroes make a thousand times more noise, I don't even spend half as much time as some of you negroes do on NL, I don't know how you do it really.
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by CityNGR: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Earthlybang? Diportivo LA Caruna?

Most are tough online but weak/poor/lonely in real life.
Whaat? How dare you talk to heavenlybang like this?
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Anoniemos01: 3:54pm On May 25, 2019

alot of you Negroes make a thousand times more noise, I don't even spend half as much time as some of you negroes do on NL, I don't know how you do it really.
Lmfao! You are really confused oo
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by BIGGIE121(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2019
Shut up Moda 4 ka
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Callertunez: 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
Who be this one

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by Junkie1: 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH BITCH YOURSELF SMH SIMPS
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by CityNGR: 10:52am On May 27, 2019
If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ no offeinse

HeavenlyBang:

Aren't you supposed to be a lecturer? Is this the example you want to set for your students?
Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2019
CityNGR:
If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ no offeinse

That's a well-known insult. Try harder. Can't say I expect much from a Nigerian lecturer, though; you all have a reputation for plagiarising archaic content.

This insult dates back to 2014 at the very least. Try harder, your students depend on you.

Re: Alot Of Arrogant Internet Tough Guys On NL by CityNGR: 11:53am On May 27, 2019
sorry check again I am quite busy today....and come with another job description for me....lecturer-ship is getting stale boi

HeavenlyBang:

That's a well-known insult. Try harder. Can't say I expect much from a Nigerian lecturer, though; you all have a reputation for plagiarising archaic content.

This insult dates back to 2014 at the very least. Try harder, your students depend on you.

meanwhile........

(1) (Reply)

"Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri / Read The Story Of A Boy Whose Parents Named ‘google’ To Make Him Popular / Homosexuality And Debates Supporting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.