Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate (7689 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Man Slaps Wife On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2019
eyinjuege:

Fool.
You know it's counted as madness when you start talking to yourself? Only you, 3 monikers on one thread.
Even talking in 3rd person. You are obviously schizophrenic. No doubt about it.
You need medicine. Your case is even beyond what I thought.
I thought you said you won't quote me again? You must be in safia pains. grin grin It's isn't my fault that you are a H0e, international hOe for that matter.

PELE grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Problemkid1: 8:33am On May 28, 2019
Charelsz:
I thought you said you won't quote me again? You must be in safia pains. grin grin It's isn't my fault that you are a H0e, international hOe for that matter.

PELE grin grin
Guy nawa you oo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 8:35am On May 28, 2019
Problemkid1:
Guy nawa you oo grin
Trust me sir, I'm being kind to her. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2019
eyinjuege:

Fool.
You know it's counted as madness when you start talking to yourself? Only you, 3 monikers on one thread.
Even talking in 3rd person. You are obviously schizophrenic. No doubt about it.
You need medicine. Your case is even beyond what I thought.
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMMXmR5xqxY

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Problemkid1: 8:38am On May 28, 2019
Charelsz:
Trust me sir, I'm being kind to her. grin grin
grin grin I feel you? Are you tired of those Kenya people grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 8:43am On May 28, 2019
Problemkid1:
grin grin I feel you? Are you tired of those Kenya people D
you are a bad guy grin grin I no go lie ,that Kenya is better than Nigeria thread don tire me...

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Problemkid1: 8:50am On May 28, 2019
Charelsz:
you are a bad guy grin grin I no go lie ,that Kenya is better than Nigeria thread don tire me...
grin grin I swear no be only you ooo. I give them hot hot they banned my account? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 9:40am On May 28, 2019
thelastorca:
When you're up, enjoy it and make the best of it, when you're down adapt accordingly.

We have not had a maid or any sustained home keeping support for the last two years.

Of course we have to share the chores.

But this is worse. This is the work putting the food 9n the table. If the man has no hustle, then he should put pragmatism over ego. If his wife collapses today over stress, who will feed him and the kids?

You may find it was the same foolish ego that got him scammed in the first place.

Apt

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
And i should answer such irreverent question because?

Because you seem to know more than the post reveals.
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 10:15am On May 29, 2019
eyinjuege:

Don't be so pained. You deceive nobody with your multiple monikers. If I'm whoring around, I definitely learned it from your mother. Did you know she's got a doctorate degree in ashawo work?
Are you also aware of the circumstances of your birth? Even your mother doesn't know who your father is. History has it she did try to abort you, but was unsuccessful. You however came out damaged in the brain. The b.itch did you a strong thing o. Not only are you damaged goods, she still didn't see any point raising you with any maternal affection (who would blame her though, when she has a degenerate retard as a son). Any wonder you are what you are?
I know as a fact you gave yourself out as a Male prostitute for the highest bidders. Now you're leaking and going about looking for who to buy diapers for you. We know your type.
Meanwhile, SARS will soon be after your behind. The legacy of armed robbery, kidnapping, drug pedaling your mother's people left behind is coming after you. You cannot escape it.
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fRBJ_gJgAI
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 10:17am On May 29, 2019
eyinjuege:

Don't be so pained. You deceive nobody with your multiple monikers. If I'm whoring around, I definitely learned it from your mother. Did you know she's got a doctorate degree in ashawo work?
Are you also aware of the circumstances of your birth? Even your mother doesn't know who your father is. History has it she did try to abort you, but was unsuccessful. You however came out damaged in the brain. The b.itch did you a strong thing o. Not only are you damaged goods, she still didn't see any point raising you with any maternal affection (who would blame her though, when she has a degenerate retard as a son). Any wonder you are what you are?
I know as a fact you gave yourself out as a Male prostitute for the highest bidders. Now you're leaking and going about looking for who to buy diapers for you. We know your type.
Meanwhile, SARS will soon be after your behind. The legacy of armed robbery, kidnapping, drug pedaling your mother's people left behind is coming after you. You cannot escape it.
Now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now / Ladies, Can you marry a guy who Is Less Educated or earns less Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.