Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate (7719 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Man Slaps Wife On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:

You have done enough justice to this, bravo. cool

Thank you. smiley
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by crackhaus: 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
MizMyColi:

All the males she's bantered with, yes smiley
Lol.. Friends have to stick up for each other, don't they? grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Mizwisdom(f): 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
If my husband no wash my plate wetin I gain na cheesy
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 26, 2019
MizMyColi:

Again...we do not know that she was impolite or rude.

And if you think it's okay to excuse the man for slapping his woman because she told him to help out whether rudely or not...

Mehn, we should prolly end it here...

Gosh, there are things I don't want to imagine happening to me.

I did not insult you. I did not hold your shirt to your throat. In my state of feeling pressured because I'm working so hard to feed myself, feed YOU and our children, I call out to you to help me with dishes...and your response to me is a slap...for WHAT?

Again I ask, if you can't help my situation at that time, if you can't join me in sacrificing for our family...

Why not walk out?
Why slap me?

Did I insult you or pose any physical threat to you?
Is asking for your help an insult that should warrant your slapping me?

Ndi mmadu sef.
I pray I don't marry your type in this life.

There is an Egocentric and entitlement mentality written over you.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by crackhaus: 11:01pm On May 26, 2019
tommyken:

There is an Egocentric and entitlement mentality written over you..
I had hoped she would discern this for herself without me pointing it out. sad

It almost seemed like i was conversing with a real-life Princess at some point.

Cc: Mizmycoli tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by MizMyColi(f): 11:06pm On May 26, 2019
tommyken:

There is an Egocentric and entitlement mentality written over you.

Me too.
I pray our paths never cross out there in the real world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by BlackSaints: 11:07pm On May 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by MizMyColi(f): 11:07pm On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:

I had hoped she would discern this for herself without me pointing it out. sad

It almost seemed like i was conversing with a real-life Princess at some point.

Cc: Mizmycoli tongue
I'm honoured smiley
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by crackhaus: 11:09pm On May 26, 2019
MizMyColi:

I'm honoured smiley
My pleasure, your majesty.. grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 11:20pm On May 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
When you talk about Abroad, you mean this aboard or another aboard grin grin?
Trust me Nigeria Lady, exchanging text with you on Nl is a sin. and i don't to commit sin, bye grin grin

You're not making any sense young man. The post you quoted, plus the image you added has no correlation.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2019
eyinjuege:

You're not making any sense young man. The post you quoted, plus the image you added has no correlation.
grin grin you can't even get his message do you? It's like you are the bigger fool, dumb Nigeria woman. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
When you talk about Abroad, you mean this aboard or another aboard grin grin?
Trust me Nigeria Lady, exchanging text with you on Nl is a sin. and i don't to commit sin, bye grin grin
pls,brother take that pic down grin grin for the love of sweet Jesus cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by BlackSaints: 11:38pm On May 26, 2019
Charelsz:
pls,brother take that pic down grin grin for the love of sweet Jesus cheesy cheesy
k
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by armyofone(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2019
What a lazy man! Send him a divorce letter!
If you are not working you don't need a seer to tell you what to do in support of your family. Babes, do you need help - should be on your mouth. But no! What a waste of swimming tadpoles!

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 12:44am On May 27, 2019
Charelsz:
grin grin you can't even get his message do you? It's like you are the bigger fool, dumb Nigeria woman. lipsrsealed

Smallie, lazy Nigerian youth. Time to set aside your stupidity and face your future. Dont be a wasted generation , break the cycle of stupidity in your lineage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:

Smallie, lazy Nigerian youth. Time to set aside your stupidity and face your future. Dont be a wasted generation , break the cycle of stupidity in your lineage.
stupid slowpoke
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 11:24am On May 27, 2019
Charelsz:
stupid slowpoke

Wasted generation. Spawn of stupidity personified. Foolishness is obviously an inheritance in your lineage. Break that cycle of foolishness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:

Wasted generation. Spawn of stupidity personified. Foolishness is obviously an inheritance in your lineage. Break that cycle of foolishness
You are too foolish to troll me, stupid daughter of a h0e grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by BlackSaints: 12:01pm On May 27, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
Charelsz:
You are too foolish to troll me, stupid daughter of a h0e grin grin

Look at this son of a who.re. We know your story, all for 100 naira. The whor.e that gave birth to you could at least have spared the world of the generational foolishness in your lineage by simply practicing safe sex, but that's not in her vocabulary is it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
BlackSaints:
Don't let me turn my attention to you otherwise you won't enjoy it,trust me.

Born throwway..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by BlackSaints: 6:23am On May 28, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 6:31am On May 28, 2019
eyinjuege:

Look at this son of a who.re. We know your story, all for 100 naira. The whor.e that gave birth to you could at least have spared the world of the generational foolishness in your lineage by simply practicing safe sex, but that's not in her vocabulary is it?

I don't have your time stupid. Slave Girl. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 6:34am On May 28, 2019
Mindfulness:

Are you the husband?
And i should answer such irreverent question because?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 6:51am On May 28, 2019
Charelsz:

I don't have your time stupid. Slave Girl. grin cheesy

Small boy.
Nobody in your lineage has achieved half of what I have. Your mother, step mothers, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, wives can only dream of it in their lifetime and not even in another life to come.
Because your sisters were sent for prostitution by your useless parents and relatives doesn't mean all women are from useless homes as you're from.
We can easily tell those like you raised in homes run by drunks and prostitutes who give no value at all to the society at large. Shame really.
I just feel only pity for you.
I won't bother to reply you and your other monikers again, simply because you're a victim of the circumstances in your home. Shame..smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 7:00am On May 28, 2019
When you're up, enjoy it and make the best of it, when you're down adapt accordingly.

We have not had a maid or any sustained home keeping support for the last two years.

Of course we have to share the chores.

But this is worse. This is the work putting the food 9n the table. If the man has no hustle, then he should put pragmatism over ego. If his wife collapses today over stress, who will feed him and the kids?

You may find it was the same foolish ego that got him scammed in the first place.
Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 7:00am On May 28, 2019
eyinjuege:

Small boy.
Nobody in your lineage has achieved half of what I have. Your mother, step mothers, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, wives can only dream of it in their lifetime and not even in another life to come.
Because your sisters were sent for prostitution by your useless parents and relatives doesn't mean all women are from useless homes as you're from.
We can easily tell those like you raised in homes run by drunks and prostitutes who give no value at all to the society at large. Shame really.
I won't bother to reply you and your other monikers again, simply because you're a victim of the circumstances in your home. Shame..smh
You are damn right, grin grin that because your whoring skills is second to none grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQj9_YL4SZQ

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 7:14am On May 28, 2019
eyinjuege:

Small boy.
You mean getting fvck by 50 Italian Mafia,is an achievement for you and your entire cursed household? Smh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2019
SilentListener:
You mean getting fvck by 50 Italian Mafia,is an achievement for you and your entire cursed household? Smh grin grin
lol Nigeria women think's that they are the best thing to happen to Mankind since the days of Abraham., But what they don't realized is that, outside the shores of Nigeria they are nothing but ,Slaves and prostitutes. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 7:43am On May 28, 2019
SilentListener:

Don't be so pained. You deceive nobody with your multiple monikers. If I'm whoring around, I definitely learned it from your mother. Did you know she's got a doctorate degree in ashawo work?
Are you also aware of the circumstances of your birth? Even your mother doesn't know who your father is. History has it she did try to abort you, but was unsuccessful. You however came out damaged in the brain. The b.itch did you a strong thing o. Not only are you damaged goods, she still didn't see any point raising you with any maternal affection (who would blame her though, when she has a degenerate retard as a son). Any wonder you are what you are?
I know as a fact you gave yourself out as a Male prostitute for the highest bidders. Now you're leaking and going about looking for who to buy diapers for you. We know your type.
Meanwhile, SARS will soon be after your behind. The legacy of armed robbery, kidnapping, drug pedaling your mother's people left behind is coming after you. You cannot escape it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate by eyinjuege: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
Charelsz:
lol Nigeria women think's that they are the best thing to happen to Mankind since the days of Abraham., But what they don't realized is that, outside the shores of Nigeria they are nothing but ,Slaves and prostitutes. grin grin

Fool.
You know it's counted as madness when you start talking to yourself? Only you, 3 monikers on one thread.
Even talking in 3rd person. You are obviously schizophrenic. No doubt about it.
You need medicine. Your case is even beyond what I thought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Entries Into Cussons Baby Moment Begins / Coping With Nagging Mother-in-law / Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.