Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (45974 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by poseidon12: 9:06am On May 26, 2019
muykem:
OPC should start warming up in case of any eventually. There is no need of playing victim card like our Igbo brother. We successfully destroyed Alimi (Fulani grandfather) and his warriors when he carried his lucky went too far by attempting to overrun OYO after took over Ilorin.

You are calling on the OPC to start warming up, to fight the Fulani militants (your good friends)? I thought that some of you were happily bragging about your great friendship with the Fulani, for which some Igbos are supposedly jealous?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by pedestal82(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2019
These Monachs are the problem, in these communities.
They levy and collect money from these herdsman, which give these fulanis right to misbehave.
Their greed, makes them invite these killers.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by oyatz(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2019
You carry other people's matter on your head, giving distorted history of Ilorin even when you have no recorded history of your Town.

Ilorin was NEVER invaded or captured. What happened in Ilorin was a palace coup.

Which year was Ilorin captured? Where was any battle fought over Ilorin and between which armies?

archangel1:
why didn't your forebears stop them from overrunning Ilorin? was Ilorin not a strategic Yoruba city then. idiot. It's like IGBOs are your nightmare. What is Alimi looking for in Oyo which is today 80℅ islamised.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by crisycent: 9:08am On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

as a local govt in Enugu enjoy the brutality?

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Otsam(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

https://www.independent.ng/herdsmen-storm-akoko-palace-threaten-to-kill-monarch/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

They should be at ease since they have raised the alarm. The herders radio station is here , they will tell them not to hurt them for now.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2019
archangel1:
why didn't your forebears stop them from overrunning Ilorin? was Ilorin not a strategic Yoruba city then. idiot. It's like IGBOs are your nightmare. What is Alimi looking for in Oyo which is today 80℅ islamised.

Let kanu debunk the news that "IGBOS" are ijaw slaves
Yoruba matter giving you headache

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by poseidon12: 9:11am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

Eze-Ndigbo Akure got what deserved.

If tomorrow he does the same thing again, he'd be flogged with copper wire. cheesy. So face your region. Yorubas know how to handle themselves.

At least, Akeredolu unlike Ugwuanyi will not weep over it.
He'll swing to action.

"Yorubas know how to handle themselves". Of course. Just like they are doing in Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2019
Bridget95:
This evil would have stopped in 2015 but you guys didn't see it.

who are the you guys. Igbo with their lack of logical use of words

was it all Yoruba that supported Buhari? was it all Igbo that supported Gej in 2015?

that said, her cry everyday on Yoruba would only caused more agony has Buhari had been reelected. preventing measures to secure one land should be talk of a sensible being, not crying and wailing over another person's predicament

has those sacked by Fulani in Enugu returned back home or they are on fasting declared by the state governor?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by poseidon12: 9:13am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
But govern by Yorubas.

Last time I checked, the Emir of Ilorin is Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 9:13am On May 26, 2019
poseidon12:

"Yorubas know how to handle themselves". Of course. Just like they are doing in Ilorin.
Zombie, what happen in ilorin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by RTSC: 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Leave them. Ordinary Fulani cows chased their children away from school. 20 of their people slaughtered recently in enugu but they are here carrying fake news.
I don't understand o.
Why are you insulting the igbos here?

Were they the ones that threatened your monarch?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Nobody: 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Otsam:

They should be at ease since they have raised the alarm. The herders radio station is here , they will tell them not to hurt them for now.

Is this an irony
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Nobody: 9:17am On May 26, 2019
muykem:
OPC should start warming up in case of any eventually. There is no need of playing victim card like our Igbo brother. We successfully destroyed Alimi (Fulani grandfather) and his warriors when he carried his lucky went too far by attempting to overrun OYO after took over Ilorin.

But when the fulanis you destroyed their grandfather ravished your women doggy-style with their long bura in their farms, but you people were lily-livered and had to beg an Igbo woman (Uche ) to protest on your behalf grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 9:18am On May 26, 2019
poseidon12:

Last time I checked, the Emir of Ilorin is Fulani.
Cos you are daft. His name is Ibrahim kolapo. Osu, oya come and tell me when Fulani start bearing Kolapo. What do I expect from Ijaw. All the politics in kwara are controlled by yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

I don't understand o.

You guys want to mock Yoruba
But they are just telling us the same issue is at our backyard chilling.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Otsam(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is this an irony

Pls help add sarcasm. Because some it amazes me when some people said it is until they call you on radio not to kill that u know killing is not good. That actually portrays them as killers and terrorist that they need to tell them to be humane when seeing other people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 9:21am On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

I don't understand o.

Because you people are Vo-yeur, your own land is burning, na another man's land you busy pokenose to. I am not insulting igbo, I am reminding them they have a lot to do at home.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by poseidon12: 9:23am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Zombie, what happen in ilorin

You are actually the zombie. The Fulanis are still ruling Ilorin via the Emir of Ilorin.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by RTSC: 9:23am On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

You guys want to mock Yoruba
But they are just telling us the same issue is at our backyard chilling.
But the reverse is the case when it involves igbos.
We atleast are not afraid of calling out the Fulani.

Who gives a fucckk about the mockers. ? Insulting igbos won't stop the Fulani from dealing with you in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by poseidon12: 9:24am On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

But nobody is talking about this
You should more concerned about your region
Fulani chased student from school and rape your women in Anambra

But I am talking about it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Cos you are daft. His name is Ibrahim kolapo. Osu, oya come and tell me when Fulani start bearing Kolapo. What do I expect from Ijaw. All the politics in kwara are controlled by yorubas.

What do you expect from ijaw slaves
No single Sense online or real life

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On May 26, 2019
Xander85:
But where were the Yoruba youths that, a few years ago, were so eager to ambush Eze-Ndigbo Akure and beat him up after he was ‘invited’ to Deji of Akures’ palace for a parley!? How come in this case they were MIA and weren’t around to chase the fulani herdsmen off!?

In fact we’re even getting ahead of ourselves here...were did the fulani herdsmen get the gumption and the balls to storm a Yoruba kings palace in the first place!? sad

The fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to them.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by RTSC: 9:25am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Because you people are Vo-yeur, your own land is burning, na another man's land you busy pokenose to. I am not insulting igbo, I am reminding them they have a lot to do at home.
I thought we are children of hate attacking the beloved Fulani because buhari is a Fulani.

Is that not what you sons of belial say when igbos call them out.?

Choose a hustle, coward.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by IkpuMmadu: 9:26am On May 26, 2019
JonDon12:
What is the score now . Fulani vs Yoruba. They have been dealing with the Yoruba for so long now since the days of

Afonja,
General Babafemi Ogundipe( The Great Coward),
Awolowo,
Idiagbon,
MKO,
Shonekan,
Generals Diya and Adisa GOC Beggar Command.

Yet they keep on hating the Ibos who have done nothing to them, Afonja sef.

LoL

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by lomprico(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2019
muykem:
Goan join the OPC na!

Fuçking coward
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Truthbites: 9:28am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Leave them. Ordinary Fulani cows chased their children away from school. 20 of their people slaughtered recently in enugu but they are here carrying fake news.

A whole 20! And they didn't revenge?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

But the reverse is the case when it involves igbos.
We atleast are not afraid of calling out the Fulani.

Who gives a fucckk about the mockers. ? Insulting igbos won't stop the Fulani from dealing with you in real life.

Insulting won't stop Fulani too
The issue people should learn to defend themselveshttps
www.nairaland.com/5193786/fulani-herdsmen-invade-secondary-school#78483797

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 9:29am On May 26, 2019
prince3009:

But when the fulanis you destroyed their grandfather ravished your women doggy-style with their long bura in their farms, but you people were lily-livered and had to beg an Igbo woman (Uche ) to protest on your behalf grin grin
Lol,

You mean they beg people that ordinary cows chased their children from school or

The ones that just 10 fulanis chased away from their village in anambra or

The ones their governor cried and declared fasting and prayers in enugu?

Which one cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by RTSC: 9:29am On May 26, 2019
You just wait for the next thread when igbos verbally confront Fulani marauders and their perpetuators in government.

All the Yoruba here will turn around call them children of hate.

I wonder how they think.
Saboteurs of the south.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2019
whirlwind7:

See? grin grin
Fulani goons attacked your people, threatened your king, and all you could learn from the episode is to point fingers at your Igbo "brothers"
I'm not gonna say the Yoruba tribe is cursed. The curse the greedy godfather of all Yorubas, Tinubu brought upon you guys is at the infant stage
By the time boko haram herdsmen kidnapper bandits level your village to the ground and make your wives, sisters and daughters their sex slaves, you will realize that Igbos don't give a hoot about your existence.

You won't face your enemies, na Igbo you dey shout everyday. Oponu

Chill bro we are in this together

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by RTSC: 9:31am On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Insulting won't stop Fulani too
The issue people should learn to defend themselveshttps
But verbally confrontation is the first step to actualising something.

You people can't even call out the enemy.

Keep insulting igbos. It will help you a lot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.