Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) (33611 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by sonnie10: 12:09am On May 26, 2019
A whole five year. Person go don dey finish med school now.
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by googlZa86e5(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2019
Spanish Copa dey rey final Barca shock loss to valancia
whats the way forward for barca.
This club needs total overhaul.
Link To full highlights and goals below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJwLlW_8eW4 <<<<<<<<
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2019
Oh u truly know him right from AAUA
dynamic010:
Emmy b..congrats bro
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:07am On May 26, 2019
The extracted pizza, no be the same size........ Not a good sign........

1 Like

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by bendike: 1:11am On May 26, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Too short
She go cheat in him
Guy you bad ohh
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by bendike: 1:15am On May 26, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
THIS GIRL KNOWS HOW TO FVCK VERY WELL. SHE LIKES IT WHEN I SHOOT MY HOT CUM ON HER SOFT BOOBIES.
As my late grand dad will say
"GOOD GOD"!
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Donenam(m): 2:33am On May 26, 2019
Nice one

Wait shocked
Are you Wondering how to make money online easily?

Check my signature asap!!!
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Davidospy: 4:16am On May 26, 2019
Nairaland and their yeye commenters sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 4:44am On May 26, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by AbleGod32123: 6:54am On May 26, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Too short
She go cheat in him
Werey
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:02am On May 26, 2019
How can
Xome ppl are cursed

5years
By mw the love go don turn sour
No more respect
Abegi
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by happney65: 7:10am On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
Hope he is not one of dose bloggers that are disturbing us here with "sure Odd" and see "below comments" grin Anyway happy married life in advance to them

grin grin
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:28am On May 26, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Too short
She go cheat in him
thy bleaching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.