Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Praise Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Him (6220 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / God Created Man To Praise Him / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise Him by Ihutomi: 10:17am On May 26, 2019
Always and in all situation s

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by honayoplenty(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2019
Funkamazing:
Learning from today's fellowship.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100

You don't magnify who you don't love. When we fall in love, our conversations with our friends and colleagues will have a dash of our lover's name at regular intervals. "One of the things my love said is ....."

When we face a challenge outside, we call that lover 1st... "my love, do you know what just happened now?". When we get a promotion or good news, we call them 1st. When we had a good day, we tell them 1st. Also when we have a bad and terrible day, we believe talking to them will make us feel better.

Why will we then say that we love Christ and we are too ashamed to talk to Him or about Him? You can't raise an altar to Him , you can't even praise The King of Kings without picking your calls.

When we come together to praise Him, we lift our eyes off our problems/storms and put it on Jesus. Peter sank when his gaze left Jesus and landed on the waves of the storm. When we magnify Him, He appears; He exalts us, He connects us with people we cannot meet on our own.

So many things we are asking God for and it's either not ours or it's not time. Some of us are loaded with anger at God and can't even praise Him. He remains God and you will only be denying yourself of your right.

Why don't you put the devil to shame, drop all your worries and inhibitions. Take your face away from the storm, fix it upon the Lord and let loose before The King in praise....

He will appear.

Shalom!

http://olufunkeayorinde..com/2019/05/praise-him.html?m=1
The unchangeable changer.

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by firebaby(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2019
Alagbada ina
Alawotele orun
Oba Tin fi oba je
Aji pa ojo iku da
Eru jeje leti okun pharaoh
Kiniun eya Judah
Arugbo ojo,Adagba ma paro Oye
Emi Ni ti n je Emi ma se be ru
Ekun oko oke pharao
Baba fun alaini baba
Iya fun alaini Ni iya
The Lily of the valley
Ominipotent
Omini science
Eleburu ike
Alewilese alase le wi
Baba awon baba
Atofarati
Igbekele mi
Ibi isadi mi
Ogba gba ti n gba alailara
OBA ti o so Ile aye ro
Akiki ti a o le ki tan
Oloruko Nla
Akiri sore
Oba ti Ofi sanmo Bora bi Aso
I Praise you Lord Jesus..... Somebody Shout Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Praise Him by Lamasta(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2019
He is the ALL SUFFICIENT GOD cool
Re: Praise Him by Itsky: 10:38am On May 26, 2019
God is good all the time. He reigns forever.... Hallelujah!
Re: Praise Him by Afroban(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2019
Awesome God grin
Re: Praise Him by Naijageak(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2019
Praising God doesn't add anything to his greatness.
We are not doing God a favour by praising him, we are duty bound to praise him.
Our praising him make us grow in love for him.
He will definitely bless us for praising him.
If we refuse then, he can make the trees and even stones to praise him.
Flowers are praising him with their beauty.
Smiling

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by Debbylicious(f): 10:50am On May 26, 2019
Glooorrrryyyy!!!
Hallelujaaaah!!!
Re: Praise Him by ohosi4real(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2019
I love he with all your heart
Re: Praise Him by joeBishops: 10:54am On May 26, 2019
Uyi168:
Not forgetting the millions of angel in heaven that are already doing that..
What does he need all the praises and worships for ..
There are 7+ billion people on the planet, why is your existence important?

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by TVTKOKO(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2019
Bestrides:
Yes! He is Jehovah over do. The God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket! The God that overtakes without running... I bow before u my father... From generation to generation u remain thesame... u are greater than the greatest Lord... to you alone be all the glory.... Amen
i know He would read this thing and be smiling anyhow.. U sabi jare
Re: Praise Him by shollyshine(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2019
Jesus is Lord
Re: Praise Him by Celebnewz: 11:02am On May 26, 2019
Yes
Re: Praise Him by hopexter(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2019
realmindz:
A psychopath that supposedly created beings just to worship him.

I think those who put their brains into use to discover and innovate great things in this world are better to be called the true sons of God than the noise makers who do nothing but worship...

Now let me say,

Some people have put their brains to use to make the world a better place for us, better means of communication, transportation, health care facilities...etc

The cure for malaria was never found in the church but in the lab, they made the world better not tru prayers and worship but putting their brain to use.

If possible a miracle of the blind seeing, or lame working, or deaf hearing....the only possible place this miracle will happen will be througb scientific research and in the lab not through prayer and never church....

Thank you science, if at all I will dedicate my life to anything, it won't be to worship a God that does not need my worship but to discover the work of that GOD to make the world a better place... I have dedicated my life to realistic and practical approach...

Let me continue, a friend invited me to his church programme with a theme "breaking generational curses" . Then I asked him, what are generational curses? Perhaps, a health problem.. Do you know that sickle cell, epilepsy etc were once seen as demonic possession and generational curses....
Well the cure to these supposed curses did not come from church but miracle of scientific research... Yes, those who went to study have broken these curses not prayers warriors..
My fellow blacks, MRPrevailer, Uyi168, it's a pity we were born to a people of shallow minds, plz let's start making a difference....

Jesus loves you a lot you this Sycophant. What change have you made to the world yourself kiss smiley
Re: Praise Him by esecoal(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2019
I was going to ignore until I read that part...the first person u call when something happens to ... .... ...Thanks for the post

Funkamazing:

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100

You don't magnify who you don't love. When we fall in love, our conversations with our friends and colleagues will have a dash of our lover's name at regular intervals. "One of the things my love said is ....."

When we face a challenge outside, we call that lover 1st... "my love, do you know what just happened now?". When we get a promotion or good news, we call them 1st. When we had a good day, we tell them 1st. Also when we have a bad and terrible day, we believe talking to them will make us feel better.

Why will we then say that we love Christ and we are too ashamed to talk to Him or about Him? You can't raise an altar to Him , you can't even praise The King of Kings without picking your calls.

When we come together to praise Him, we lift our eyes off our problems/storms and put it on Jesus. Peter sank when his gaze left Jesus and landed on the waves of the storm. When we magnify Him, He appears; He exalts us, He connects us with people we cannot meet on our own.

So many things we are asking God for and it's either not ours or it's not time. Some of us are loaded with anger at God and can't even praise Him. He remains God and you will only be denying yourself of your right.

Why don't you put the devil to shame, drop all your worries and inhibitions. Take your face away from the storm, fix it upon the Lord and let loose before The King in praise....

He will appear.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by soleexx(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2019
Genesis 1 -3 And God said let their be light and there was light! Praise God with you whole Heart..you in church or not... Request One thing you need in June with faith and it will be delivered to you in Jesus name....
Re: Praise Him by joeBishops: 11:11am On May 26, 2019
realmindz:
A psychopath that supposedly created beings just to worship him.

I think those who put their brains into use to discover and innovate great things in this world are better to be called the true sons of God than the noise makers who do nothing but worship...

Now let me say,

Some people have put their brains to use to make the world a better place for us, better means of communication, transportation, health care facilities...etc

The cure for malaria was never found in the church but in the lab, they made the world better not tru prayers and worship but putting their brain to use.

If possible a miracle of the blind seeing, or lame working, or deaf hearing....the only possible place this miracle will happen will be througb scientific research and in the lab not through prayer and never church....

Thank you science, if at all I will dedicate my life to anything, it won't be to worship a God that does not need my worship but to discover the work of that GOD to make the world a better place... I have dedicated my life to realistic and practical approach...

Let me continue, a friend invited me to his church programme with a theme "breaking generational curses" . Then I asked him, what are generational curses? Perhaps, a health problem.. Do you know that sickle cell, epilepsy etc were once seen as demonic possession and generational curses....
Well the cure to these supposed curses did not come from church but miracle of scientific research... Yes, those who went to study have broken these curses not prayers warriors..
My fellow blacks, MRPrevailer, Uyi168, it's a pity we were born to a people of shallow minds, plz let's start making a difference....
It is sad that many so-called believers in God are not radiating the light of God's glory and they serve as stumbling blocks to people like you who don't acknowledge God. Having said that, Science did not create anything but to discover and understand our natural environment. The nature and it's laws were put in place before the existence of man.
God put them in place! The glory of God is all over the universe. Now Stephen Hawkins is finding out but it's sad that he cannot come back to report his findings to us. The God that you deny today, you will stand before Him one day! I wonder what you would tell him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Him by OsuGanja(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Why do you have a white man advertising your product why not snap yourself so we go know say you legit

Only in naija would you have a whiteman picture as our reference point to our business

You be cobbler na white man go wear the shoe for your flyer

You be barber na whiteman go be the face of your flyer

Even when alomo first comot Na one whiteman be the face of the product cry undecided

You’ve got a point Chief... Thanks �� and it’s noted..
Re: Praise Him by DivineTurnAroun(f): 12:10pm On May 26, 2019
I praise your Holy Name LORD JESUS CHRIST
Thank you for your grace upon me and my family
Re: Praise Him by clems88(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2019
Praise be to you the LION of the tribe of judah
Re: Praise Him by QuotaSystem: 12:57pm On May 26, 2019
Hossanna! Hossanna! Praise be the King of all glory!

The Master of the Universe...Lord of Hosts...Mighty in battle.

Glory glory Hallelujah!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Him by NoBetterNigeria: 1:40pm On May 26, 2019
Yaweh
Re: Praise Him by ominu1969: 2:47pm On May 26, 2019
Praise Him for the gift of life;
Praise Him for sleeping and waking;
Praise Him because He is greater than the greatest;
Praise Him because He wiser than the wisest;
Praise Him because He stronger than the strongest;
Praise Him because He gave fingers you to type with;
Praise Him always because He is your Creator;
Praise Him because He the beginning and ending;
Praise Him because He created the Elephants and the Ants for a purpose;
PRAISE YEEEE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!
Re: Praise Him by Sibe007(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
Praise Her
Re: Praise Him by Funkamazing(f): 9:48pm On May 26, 2019
esecoal:
I was going to ignore until I read that part...the first person u call when something happens to ... .... ...Thanks for the post

All thanks to God. Thanks for reading and praise Him, always
Re: Praise Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
I have been on this discourse with two religious giants of the Catholic faith, @ubenedictus and the other that god's by the name @9inches and we still have not been able to resolve the issues at hand.

I therefore employ other Christians and religious giants to join this conversation and help us all resolve the issues involved.
I joined the thread from the page 4.

Thank you
C.A

Here is the link to thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5128731/oblate-eusebius-oguizu-dead-founder/3

Funkamazing:

He will appear.

Shalom!

Re: Praise Him by xproducer: 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
Amen! - "I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together." -Psalm 34

"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." - Psalm 145:3

Funkamazing:

He will appear.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? / Rccg Sunday School Manual (2016/2017 Edition) / What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.