Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (46018 Views)

I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply / “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 27, 2019
Ghen Ghen.
Now the test of love. But the lady should have told him all about her.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by tydi(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Lol.

No love found, no love lost should have been the heading
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
Any relationship that begins with lies will surely crash at the end. If u open up to him at the start, that u have given birth before will not change his love for u. But this one na final whistle for me oo
Na to run sure pass o
All this plenty girls when full na im I go marry second hand?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by pally123: 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
And I sure say no be for one man o

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by bukatyne(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
eni4real:
Created for a woman cool??

Men need Marriage too. We do not really need it while young. But as we grow older, Marriage is what every man will desire..

You are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by luvyaself95(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
Those kids will always be a living reminder and evident of how numerous men fvcked the hell out of her wife.

God forbid anything that will ever make me marry a non-virgin lady, let alone, a single mother.

I will never settle for any of these left overs parading as ladies.

I spit on every pussay without hymen. angry
You and Your Virginity Talk is like.
you want it as your lifetime achievement...

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2019
Some people do not think at all.

A man proposes to you, you tell him you have kids.

He does not miss a beat, show anger/disappointment at being deceived, pocket the ring and walk out.

No reaction at all.

And common sense does not tell you that he is up to something very very sinister.

Nobody who genuinely loves you would not be hurt by that and pull back.

If after several pleading he continues, that is a different story.

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by TheFacelessMan: 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
You and bukaytne are the smart ones here.

As long as the guy is a Nigerian, i am 99% sure the proposal will remain a proposal.

The guy is after free sex and possibly her money. Likely something more sinister than this...

No one should tell me that it's farfetched. I have seen it several times.

Paulimation:
While everyone is saying the guy is a mugu and all that. That the woman has caught a foolish man. I can categorically tell you that man isn't being honest. He wants something. This isn't a genuine proposal from his heart. Tomorrow we'll see the whole story about this proposal. Maybe to mock the woman, maybe a bet to do something silly with his friends...i can't say, but i can tell that the words that he is saying in those videos don't carry well with the voice. There is a lot of unseriousness in that voice, plus an undertone of something sinister.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
I’m Enjoying how hurt these mofos on this thread are.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Gabson001(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2019
Kids.. I reserve my comment
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
Those kids will always be a living reminder and evident of how numerous men fvcked the hell out of her wife.

God forbid anything that will ever make me marry a non-virgin lady, let alone, a single mother.

Village boy.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Airtimex(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2019
Paulimation:
While everyone is saying the guy is a mugu and all that. That the woman has caught a foolish man. I can categorically tell you that man isn't being honest. He wants something. This isn't a genuine proposal from his heart. Tomorrow we'll see the whole story about this proposal. Maybe to mock the woman, maybe a bet to do something silly with his friends...i can't say, but i can tell that the words that he is saying in those videos don't carry well with the voice. There is a lot of unseriousness in that voice, plus an undertone of something sinister.

You seem wise...after the engagement fun, the man might recieve sense.

But I go like make them marry shaa kiss
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by CanadaOrBust: 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

It says here in your profile that u r female??!!

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Daniwak: 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
We over here don't give a fvck.. Ppl wey dey stay 4 there, na dem dey give fvck
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by PotatoSalad(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=5063511[/img]

Not just one kid but bunch of them. Let that sink. grin

I question the sanity of the man. If he was just finding that out and he still said yes then he's obviously a fóol.

I trust Nigerian mothers sha, they wouldn't take this shít.

The moment that deceptive slut take a step into the guys house to meet his family for introduction... Chei!!

Lemme let your imagination to run wild grin

Oh. There's only one god of scam and his name is love.

grin grin
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by CanadaOrBust: 6:31pm On May 27, 2019
Mindfulness:

Village boy.

Or girl. See her profile above
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by jubangha(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

ogar u be virgin,my dear u will always get wat will compliment ur kind of person.bsds dats is u

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by GTFOH: 6:32pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

But na GIRL you be na. "According to ur profile"
you be lesbian abi?
You be Yahoo Abi? .. hmmnn

sense wee not kee me kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Adortem: 6:33pm On May 27, 2019
The guy would eventually dump her after thinking about it...He would most definitely ghost her after the whole paparazzi.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by GTFOH: 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

It says here in your profile that u r female??!!

Leave AhM. We Sabi their type!

Na one of those Yahoo Boys..
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
amaben2020:

Small boy, keep looking for pussy without hymen, life's too short. Virginity is overrated. I know a man that brought his wife who was a virgin from the village, she offered me her body cos we were neighbors, I refused cool
Haaa!! Bros, you can lie for Africa.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Phock2sweet: 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=5063511[/img]

I question the sanity of the man. If he was just finding that out and he still said yes then he's obviously a fóol.

The moment that deceptive slut take a step into the guys house to meet his family for introduction... Chei!!

maynation, are u not the said lady? grin
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Mariangeles(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:

I didn't expect this from you
You really disappoint with this comment .
Children are blessings from God.
You don't know the circumstances that led to her being a single mother .

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 27, 2019
eni4real:
Created for a woman cool??

Men need Marriage too. We do not really need it while young. But as we grow older, Marriage is what every man will desire..
Scam....!!!! Society makes u think u need it while its NOT necessary for you
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by eguarojeona: 6:54pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

IamD18(female)
Scam alert.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Cutiexprincex(f): 6:56pm On May 27, 2019
Are you planning to organize an EVENT?
Cooperate or Social Event?
Conference meeting, Wedding ceremony, Birthday parties, Dinner parties, Funeral outing, etc.... .
Contact us for well cultured Ushers. .
We Provide classy ushers who are highly trained in Elocution, Etiquette, Communication Skills, Poise, Manner and more for all kind of Events.
We are a result driven and satisfaction focused outfit that has developed culture of value for our clients money. We work with our client budget.
Our goal is to put a stamp of awesomeness and professionalism on every job that we do and also to be rank among the top ushering outfit in Nigeria.
Please don't forget to link us up with your family and friends. .
Contact Us
Call/whatsapp: +2348185670866
IG @Pjmodelmanagement
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pjmodels
Mail us on Pjmodelmanagement@gmail.com

We will be glad to work with you.
Always Available ANYDAY, ANYTIME and ANYWHERE
Thanks

*Please help share with your family and friends*
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by thonyrule(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2019
I think many here didnt really see the video, the man knew from about kids.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by thonyrule(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2019
Yeah, but in this case, the man knew about kids
CreepyBlackpool:
Only a feeble minded, pussy worshipping weakling will take another man's child as his just cause of a hoe that kept the fact that she had kids a secret from him while they dated.

*Spits angry

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by macello4(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2019
some men are sick, how can somebody u dated for some time hide dis kind tin and u still trust the hoe? As the LORD LIVETH i will not marry left over In JESUS name Amin.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by RTSC: 7:06pm On May 27, 2019
So as women full outside, na single mother dey give you joy?
Unnecessary load for this Nigeria.

I trust your mama. na cane she go use flog the lady comot.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Or girl. See her profile above

Saw it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover / Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.