Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (46017 Views)

I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply / “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Donlexybaze(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2019
amaben2020:

Small boy, keep looking for pussy with hymen, life's too short. Virginity is overrated. I know a man that brought his wife who was a virgin from the village, she offered me her body cos we were neighbors, I refused cool
skibo wait ,are you kidding!
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Profkenny1(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

I spit on every pussay without hymen. angry

grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by deebrain(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2019
Beautiful
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by DelphiOracle(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2019
I hope the man knows wat he is getting into
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
Those kids will always be a living reminder and evident of how numerous men fvcked the hell out of her wife.

God forbid anything that will ever make me marry a non-virgin lady, let alone, a single mother.

I will never settle for any of these left overs parading as ladies.

Are you a lesbian?
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by deltateam: 8:18pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
Those kids will always be a living reminder and evident of how numerous men fvcked the hell out of her wife.

God forbid anything that will ever make me marry a non-virgin lady, let alone, a single mother.

Are you a lesbian or a scam. Seun and lalasticlala come and see the scam nairaland man parading as woman and spoiling nairaland.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by habsydiamond(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2019
Mk93:

Na to run sure pass o
All this plenty girls when full na im I go marry second hand?
any relationship begin with a lie will surely crash... Also imagine those ladies that use virginity as a trick to marry even when their engineroom can size 3 tubers of yam, big ones oo at once. Wetin go end such marriage if not to crash like wall of Jericho.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by bitingcool: 9:22pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=5063511[/img]

Not just one kid but bunch of them. Let that sink. grin

I question the sanity of the man. If he was just finding that out and he still said yes then he's obviously a fóol.

I trust Nigerian mothers sha, they wouldn't take this shít.

The moment that deceptive slut take a step into the guys house to meet his family for introduction... Chei!!

Lemme let your imagination to run wild grin

Oh. There's only one god of scam and his name is love.

The perfect meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by matify83: 9:43pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

You were so vexed by the post that you forgot your moniker had a female appellation to it.

"A lie always requires another bigger lie to sustain itself"

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by BluntBoy(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Story story. If this story is true lipsrsealed
If they ever dated she was never honest from the beginning I wonder what else she may be keeping from the man.

Anyway happy married life grin

That is my Queen. Always excruciatingly honest.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by jibrilELsudan: 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THE MAN IS SUFFERING FROM KONJILITIS AND HE HASN'T TASTED HER KUKUNASE.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
Any relationship that begins with lies will surely crash at the end. If u open up to him at the start, that u have given birth before will not change his love for u. But this one na final whistle for me oo
hahahahaha, that means you won't go further abi?
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by habsydiamond(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2019
mechanics:
hahahahaha, that means you won't go further abi?
further... That's the end for Solomon Grundy nao
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

Oga easy, you speak as if you never drill any woman kpekus b4, pretender doing more than worst.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

That is my Queen. Always excruciatingly honest.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by OndoRaph(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2019
Ye that speaketh wrong of the man are right not. This is unconditional love at its best. True love is unconditional. The cause of most crashed marriages lately is because conditional love. She must be a graduate. She must be beautiful. She must not be a single mum... He must have a decent job and pay. He must be..., she must be...
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by JwonDblaq: 12:29am On May 28, 2019
When has love turned to iberiberism?
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by kurupt1: 12:38am On May 28, 2019
Paulimation:
While everyone is saying the guy is a mugu and all that. That the woman has caught a foolish man. I can categorically tell you that man isn't being honest. He wants something. This isn't a genuine proposal from his heart. Tomorrow we'll see the whole story about this proposal. Maybe to mock the woman, maybe a bet to do something silly with his friends...i can't say, but i can tell that the words that he is saying in those videos don't carry well with the voice. There is a lot of unseriousness in that voice, plus an undertone of something sinister.

Your very dull,these hunches that women have about men is what makes them make stupid decisions.What do you feel the man will want from such a lady,is her father Dangote abi Buhari?
You feel the man wants to mock her later with his friends that why he went through the pains of proposal?
Your fucking dull walahi
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by luminouz(m): 1:34am On May 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
I didn't expect this from you
You really disappoint with this comment .
Children are blessings from God.
You don't know the circumstances that led to her being a single mother .
Someone disappointed u,on SM grin grin

Cmon,don't take shiiit too serious!!!

Most naija men will feel same...
For me,the mother's reaction is very spot on!
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by lastdon5: 7:10am On May 28, 2019
IamD18:

Bro I like this your crusade... if everyone should should follow this, morality decay and corruption will reduce drastically in Nigeria.

This is God's law to His Priests...
Leviticus 21:13-14 KJV
And he shall take a wife in her virginity. [14] A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by whytediamond(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2019
Lol grin, you, my friend are a confused fella. Smh.

You just open your mouth and say things that makes me think you’re not old enough to be around here. I wouldn’t waste time pointing at your folly, just remember this, you don’t even know your true sex. You be male abi female Mr. IamD18?

IamD18:

1 Like

Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by mechanics(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2019
habsydiamond:
further... That's the end for Solomon Grundy nao
lol.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Sammyolis: 9:04am On May 28, 2019
I we not say anything anything
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2019
bukatyne:

You are a wise man.
That's so sweet..
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by Pleasurenoks: 9:13am On May 28, 2019
Watching the video, there was no shock in the man's voice at the woman telling her she had given birth. The guy knew already before now. They had been in a relationship. The lady was only (in shock and happiness), re-emphasizing the fact to the man (so the man wouldn't say he forgot)...
the man doesnt mind...nothing to worry about.
Re: "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply by amaben2020(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Donlexybaze:
skibo wait ,are you kidding!

I'm not bro, the woman is very loose and I'm trying to explain the fact that virginity doesn't guarantee a loyal woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) / Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.