Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts (35745 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Legendguru: 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
oh
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by lexy2014: 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
only foolish guys buys a woman's heart with gifts

It goes both ways. A lady shouldn't allow herself 2b bought. Most guys who use money are guys who lack confidence 2 talk 2 women
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Pidginwhisper: 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by faithfull18(f): 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
lexy2014:

After wedding ceremony, d scales will fall from her eyes
Says who No hard and fast rule to life.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2019
Y
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Geekhard: 6:28pm On May 29, 2019
Of course when a bigger spender shows up, babe will drop you like a hot charcoal. Oloshoes. Mtcheeeww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by olamakinde(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2019
Example of a marriage built on faulty foundation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2019
Men are their own enemies na.

All these ones forming alfa males on NL, attacking leeches are all broke guys.

The minute most guys make money, the first thing in their head is how to oppress other guys and change ladies everyday.

Forget all their rants online.
Na poverty dey cause long talk.

That said, the girl is very silly to think this is an effective way to get a bride.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by mubarak001(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2019
The foundation is Money and when the money finishes.... Wt next foundation? Conditional something

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On May 29, 2019
That's a Nigerian girl for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Mimzyy(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2019
It’s only a matter of time...
When a man with more money shows up...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2019
Mimzyy:
It’s only a matter of time...
When a man with more money shows up...

But they are already getting married though.

Will she now divorce him?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by stephnie44(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The extravagant temptation was just too much, I understand why she couldn't resist much longer, lol.
no b small.even Regina cudnt resist Ned's gifts.who I b to resist gift?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by sweetTai(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2019
The gifts and affection will soon end and then the affection and true love of the ex-boyfriend will be too late to go back to. The rich guy and his useless gifts are winning for now but.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Hi757573: 6:36pm On May 29, 2019
Make money!!!

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2019
E must to end in disaster ni las las, cos when the money no flow like b4, all the love me love me go reduce drastically, which can even end the relationship. One can't buy love, one can only earn it by being caring, faithful, a good listener, a care giver and a comforter. Love is mystery mehn. undecided I go love ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by babyfaceafrica: 6:38pm On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

But they are already getting married though.

Will she now divorce him?
she will cheat in him.....ones a lady worships money..... anything goes!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by deltateam: 6:42pm On May 29, 2019
I agree with her. Every girl has a boyfriend so its old fashion to ask her if she's in a relationship otherwise you go remain single.

Just do Kano tins. Kawai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by densiks: 6:42pm On May 29, 2019
Fake Twitter chronicle just for retweet’s and favs.

Blessing Okoro’s relatives!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by emafa(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2019
Let him wait till Ned show with Range Rover grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by deltateam: 6:44pm On May 29, 2019
logan2:
Doesn't mean she can't still break up with him and go find his ex that she truly loves when this mugu's money is finished

E pain you ?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by richie240: 6:46pm On May 29, 2019
logan2:
Doesn't mean she can't still break up with him and go find his ex that she truly loves when this mugu's money is finished
Even without d money finishing, she can still retrace her steps to the one she truly loves.
This will occur d moment she is financially 'viable' and can stand on her own.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Knsley(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2019
The two will surely regret their coming together. Not built on love
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
she will cheat in him.....ones a lady worships money..... anything goes!!

We don't know that for sure, they may live happily ever after.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by lexy2014: 6:57pm On May 29, 2019
faithfull18:

Says who No hard and fast rule to life.

Says me. Its not a hard& fast rule but that's d reality
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by issylarry(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Stuffs like this happen everyday. Last last the marriage might even end up In Disaster.
Esp. Wen d guy goes broke..her eye go clear
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Duggedised12(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2019
Every marriage is a transaction. Its depends on what you are transacting .And for those saying the marriage will not Last,there is no guarantee that her boyfriend would have married her, there is no guarantee either that her marriage to her boyfriend would have lasted either as even with love marriages still crash. The universe works in different ways.

When money enter,love is sweeter grin,romance inspired by money will build love from nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On May 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The extravagant temptation was just too much, I understand why she couldn't resist much longer, lol.
Not all that glitters is gold.

Las las, the scales will fall off her eyes .
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by UjuJoan2: 7:02pm On May 29, 2019
When I talk about the importance of money, people call me a gold-digger.

Okay na . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.