Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts (35747 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by emonis88: 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
Money answerth all women, all women answerth money, tomorrow if the guy is broke are u sure this wife will remain.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by babyfaceafrica: 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

We don't know that for sure, they may live happily ever after.
in movies
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Mimzyy(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
It’s not impossible.
truthsayer009:

But they are already getting married though.

Will she now divorce him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by PapaAdanna: 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
The groom should better know that another dude with a better and more sophisticated gifts can still take her away someday...
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Brightdude007: 9:11pm On May 29, 2019
During extravagant temptations that is when you know if she truly loves u

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by richie240: 9:21pm On May 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Does she truly love the first man if money could take her away?
Very good question u've asked.
A wiseman once said: '2 d hungryman every bitter thing is sweet'.

To answer ur question, at that precarious moment, d #moneyman is filling a void in d life of the lady in question which sadly couldn't be matched by loverboy. Not that she doesn't love loverboy more than the moneyman, she's just blinded by the money.
Every lady (not excluding d male folks) desire financial security, and except 4 the fear of God/extreme self discipline, any lady will fall.

A classical example is dNed nwoko~Regina Daniels marriage brouhaha. What else will make a pretty and talented 18 marry a 59yr old man if not for money. Its obvious Regina loves her 'ex' (Somadinma) more than Ned (that's if there's any love at all), but as d saying goes: money answereth all tinz

Many ladies would rather "cry in a Lamborghini than laugh in a keke napep"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Olorunnim: 9:25pm On May 29, 2019
The guy is foolish, bought the girl's love and like everything bought you'll grow tired of it you don't buy love you earn it.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by faithfull18(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Says me. Its not a hard& fast rule but that's d reality
Okay even if I don't agree with you, there are always exceptions to every rule, experience etc.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2019
Hypergamy at work in 3D
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by PotatoSalad(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
Same way a girl can buy a guy's heart with sex. Not just your average sex. Some good freaky shii.
When her head game is OP, dude will surrender.
Her skills too. Forget what they tell you girls can't trap guys with sex. You just haven't met the one that will.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by dynamo96(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2019
Profound
mubarak001:
The foundation is Money and when the money finishes.... Wt next foundation? Conditional something
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2019
Bone digging
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Thalinzrcng: 9:46pm On May 29, 2019
So much expenditure on a heart, jaded at best and a hole, already possibly wide as the base of a baby elephant's trunk.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Fourwinds: 9:52pm On May 29, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Stuffs like this happen everyday. Last last the marriage might even end up In Disaster.
I don't pray to live or ever meet such lady. Whenever I remember 300 Spartans, the meaning of loyalty comes to mind
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by flames007(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2019
2sexycom:
wrong move. it will back fire. some girls will not reason u if dem no like u.
yet I have to make my move.it's now up to her to decide.it's a deal-kinda.if I have a better deal than her 'boyfriend' she can decide to choose me.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by lexy2014: 9:57pm On May 29, 2019
faithfull18:

Okay even if I don't agree with you, there are always exceptions to every rule, experience etc.

Madam once again, I said it is not a rule. It is d reality. Reality isnt d same thing as rules. U don't need 2 agree with me, but reality is no respecter of persons. Eventually, it cuts everyone to size
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by lexy2014: 10:03pm On May 29, 2019
PapaAdanna:
The groom should better know that another dude with a better and more sophisticated gifts can still take her away someday...

It doesn't even 2 get that far. D guy just bought himself a piece of furniture. He didn't marry a wife. Just imagine living d rest of ur life with a stranger
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
Mimzyy:
It’s not impossible.

Ah please oh.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 29, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to narrate how her male friend won over his bride-to-be with gifts, even though she was in a serious relationship. 

According to @Ziyaatulhaqq, her friend was told by everyone who knows the lady that he couldn't snatch her from her lover, which was when he decided to do what she described as 'APC Kano'. The Nigerian lady who took to Twitter to narrate how her male friend won over his bride-to-be with gifts, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-friend-snatched-his-bride-to-be-from-boyfriend-with-gifts/

So much lies....people are living and adjusting themselves to lies
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Blitz888(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2019
Duchessree:
All this twitter stories undecided

I can relate...

Met my wife in 2012...

Made my intentions known in 2014. Babe told me point blank she has a BF she loves and doesn't love me.

Engaged her in 2017.

Married her in April 2018... And like they say the rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Starz825(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
only foolish guys buys a woman's heart with gifts

Only a foolish lady with glutton spirit will accept to break up with a guy for another on top gifts
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Platony(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2019
ainas247:
The girl will never get joy in that house if she marries him
because what she marrying to is material things...

Who Joy epp?

As Regina Daniels dey like this, wetin she wan use joy do. undecided

Joy kor Lux ni...
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Streetgent: 1:35am On May 30, 2019
Hi757573:
Make money!!!
THIEF!!!!!
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 2:00am On May 30, 2019
Super story
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Mbakuthegreat: 2:15am On May 30, 2019
I blame Buhari.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by bellotaofeek: 3:56am On May 30, 2019
“Let me test her loyalty “ In Ned Nwoko’s voice grin
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by 2sexycom(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2019
flames007:
yet I have to make my move.it's now up to her to decide.it's a deal-kinda.if I have a better deal than her 'boyfriend' she can decide to choose me.
money does not buy love... get that drilled into your head. i have been there and done that. my friend has been there and done that. That one even lost as much as 25M. still she did not love him.

I pity you, the man that hungry girl is talking about and guys who think like you all. If you can not keep a woman without money, you dont have a game.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by tk4rd: 6:00am On May 30, 2019
Once the gifts stop flowing in,, disaster jumps in into the relationship immediately.
The guy started off so wrongly.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by flames007(m): 6:33am On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
money does not buy love... get that drilled into your head. i have been there and done that. my friend has been there and done that. That one even lost as much as 25M. still she did not love him.

I pity you, the man that hungry girl is talking about and guys who think like you all. If you can not keep a woman without money, you dont have a game.
read through my comment again.where did I make mention of using money to entice anyone.that was his own method and it worked for him.I just said make ur move,it now depends on u and how u would go about it.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by DJInfluence: 7:54am On May 30, 2019
We have vote buying now we have partner buying. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.