Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts (35744 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Mariangeles(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2019
Why would you want to collect extravagant gifts from someone you barely even know ? undecided
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Men are their own enemies na.

All these ones forming alfa males on NL, attacking leeches are all broke guys.

The minute most guys make money, the first thing in their head is how to oppress other guys and change ladies everyday.

Forget all their rants online.
Na poverty dey cause long talk.

That said, the girl is very silly to think this is an effective way to get a bride.

its an effective way to get a bride. wife is a different matter. reminds of a friend in school who snatched his babe from some other guy. dude was real proud and egotistical about it. was telling me how the chick said the ex boyfriend was forcing himself on her etc etc. one year later the same story repeated. the chick left my guy for someone else, and my guy was devastated. some weird ass story about the new guy buying her shoes or some such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:
When I talk about the importance of money, people call me a gold-digger.

Okay na . . .

not sure the gifts are sustainable. also not sure the gifts mean anything other than a game to a guy who is used to buying his way into women's hearts and nether regions.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Stuffs like this happen everyday. Last last the marriage might even end up In Disaster.

Because he never took time to know the girl, Love is not blind it will show its ugly face soon lol
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by LostMyZeal(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Men are their own enemies na.

All these ones forming alfa males on NL, attacking leeches are all broke guys.

The minute most guys make money, the first thing in their head is how to oppress other guys and change ladies everyday.

Forget all their rants online.
Na poverty dey cause long talk.

That said, the girl is very silly to think this is an effective way to get a bride.

The girl or the guy

To get a bride or groom�️
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by litaninja(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2019
All na poverty...
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Bless u. She will just b a commodity or part of d guys furniture. So rampant these days

If she was stable and independent, his money won’t move her, she might not even accept, but a broke ass girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26pm On May 29, 2019
This is how most marriage was built, sending her gifts and money, at last the lady has no option but to marry him..only a foolish girl will leave a guy that has spent so much on her
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Money talks...... The heart is a foolish place, when emotionally unstable.......... cheesy

Good gals can’t be bought with just money atleast in my own books. There has to be more. In this case it’s either she wasn’t really inlove with her bf or she’s not a good gal.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2019
So it means she was 'bought' undecided undecided

SMH!!!
Love is now = money/gifts undecided
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Ishilove: 7:36pm On May 29, 2019
This _shit can't work with me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2019
I feel disgusted reading this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
only foolish guys buys a woman's heart with gifts

broke mofo spotted
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by luminouz(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The extravagant temptation was just too much, I understand why she couldn't resist much longer, lol.
Wrong!!
For u to understand that she couldn't resist means money plays a big role in your decisions in relationships,not love. I mean,she forgot about a guy she loves based oh iPhone,250k,300k and some more gifts?? Ain't that kinda cheap?? He didn't even buy her a car or a house(Regina Daniels style). What if everything the guy did was a bet and he would just disappear on the wedding day

Think!!! Sister,Think!!!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by spiritedtete: 7:43pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:

Real men don't buy heart ..don't love either... we just show we are upto it.... Reason it's so easy to move to the next person when 1st bae messes up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by TemmyT002(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2019
Chaiiiiii
Money strong ooooooooo
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
This is how most marriage was built, sending her gifts and money, at last the lady has no option but to marry him..only a foolish girl will leave a guy that has spent so much on her
Ion get u!! How did u come to know most marriages are built like that?
Spending on a girl doesn't mean u love her na!!! When will u ladies get that It goes on to show that the girl is so lazy to think gifts and money are all a man has to offer her, I keep thinking,will it kill her to make her own money?? Later,u ladies will complain if he treats her like his property or chattel. Why won't he? When he knows she was bought!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:56pm On May 29, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Because he never took time to know the girl, Love is not blind it will show its ugly face soon lol
U r very correct
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2019
issylarry:

Esp. Wen d guy goes broke..her eye go clear

Let her enjoy all the goodies while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Bless u. She will just b a commodity or part of d guys furniture. So rampant these days

Her ex should thank God ,he just dodged a bullet although in a painful way.This kind of woman cannot last long in a Man's house na,cuz her eyes will be outside constantly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by rawpadgin(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2019
8y88y8:
broke mofo spotted
I fit give u scholarship. Fool!
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by 2sexycom(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2019
Olalan:
She's loving him for his money..........
rubbish thing.... do this and marry someone who does not love you but money. good luck to the money miss road mugu who think money can buy love lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by 2sexycom(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2019
flames007:
Funny enough I've always known this like an unwritten law.don't ask if she has a boyfriend or not.if u like her just make ur move even if u see clearly she has a Bf and let her decide if she has a boyfriend grin
wrong move. it will back fire. some girls will not reason u if dem no like u.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Jakama90(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
Best story I have ever read for this nairaland.
Nwanne, I no fit ask a girl if she get boyfriend. I you like get 20 boyfriends: I no send.
If I like a girl, I just press my own button.. it is left for her to decide.. who boyfriend EPP?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On May 29, 2019
richie240:

Even without d money finishing, she can still retrace her steps to the one she truly loves.
This will occur d moment she is financially 'viable' and can stand on her own.

Does she truly love the first man if money could take her away?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Ikpongiton: 8:12pm On May 29, 2019
ainas247:
The girl will never get joy in that house if she marries him
because what she marrying to is material things...

but love,they say,thrives in comfort
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by ainas247: 8:13pm On May 29, 2019
Ikpongiton:
but love,they say,thrives in comfort

No love here, trust me, bro,
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2019
...and thus went the Democracy day Twitter story of the week.
I wonder which lie they will think up next.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by onadana: 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:

A MAN'S GIFT MAKETH A WAY FOR HIM.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The extravagant temptation was just too much, I understand why she couldn't resist much longer, lol.

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Deepfeel(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2019
Lol his definitely not going to stop here he will buy more women when his tired with this one or when they have marital crisis grin
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Sincarra: 8:47pm On May 29, 2019
The guy is a fool. He just married a materialistic woman. What stops her from ditching the marriage when a richer person than him starts buying her bigger gifts than he can afford

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.