Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Roommate Needed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roommate Needed. (3422 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roommate Needed. by yehmy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Ba ni de shi. Ke ne miji ne kwo meche?
sent u a pm
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Are you male or female? I need a female roommate. I know you don't need any roommate, you're just saying ne.
Oh you are female? Didn't know. Where are u based
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Oh you are female? Didn't know. Where are u based
So you thought I was a male before, right? You're not well. You ought to know where I'm based, thought you said you read my previous posts? So, you ought to know.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
So you thought I was a male before, right? You're not well. You ought to know where I'm based, thought you said you read my previous posts? So, you ought to know.
Awka and you can speak Hausa. I served in the north too
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Awka and you can speak Hausa. I served in the north too
Yes, was born in Katsina state, grew up in Abj, school in Anambra state, but, I'm from .......... state. So, can you speak too?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Yes, was born in Katsina state, grew up in Abj, school in Anambra state, but, I'm from .......... state. So, can you speak too?
Wow, u are a true Nigerian. I guess you are yoruba
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I served in Kaduna (Zangon Kataf) to be precise. Been to jigawa, Kano and Abuja. But I can't speak Hausa. And don't borther to guess where I came from because u will not know. Okay guess
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I said I'm from ......... state. Yes, I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I served in Kaduna (Zangon Kataf) to be precise. Been to jigawa, Kano and Abuja. But I can't speak Hausa. And don't borther to guess where I came from because u will not know. Okay guess
Seriously? Then it means you don't want to Learn the language or you don't have the head for that( please don't say I'm calling names). I know where you're from , but I won't tell you.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Seriously? Then it means you don't want to Learn the language or you don't have the head for that( please don't say I'm calling names). I know where you're from , but I won't tell you.
Come on now, tell me. You enjoy it when I beg abi
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
I did NYSC there. So didn't really have time to learn. But I could say 1 to 50 in Hausa at that time. I really enjoyed my time there. If not for this Boko Haram, I would have gone back there
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Come on now, tell me. You enjoy it when I beg abi
Alright, guess where I had in mind before, can you?
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I did NYSC there. So didn't really have time to learn. But I could say 1 to 50 in Hausa at that time. I really enjoyed my time there. If not for this Boko Haram, I would have gone back there
One whole? No excuses, there is no how you won't know the basics like greetings and other minor ones. Alright, you said you can say 1-50? Ok, just say 1-10, let me know if you're saying the truth. Can you?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
One whole? No excuses, there is no how you won't know the basics like greetings and other minor ones. Alright, you said you can say 1-50? Ok, just say 1-10, let me know if you're saying the truth. Can you?
Daya, uku, biu ah ah, it's now be laughing. Yeye girl
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Alright, guess where I had in mind before, can you?
You had port Harcourt in mind before
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
I know how they greet now, haba. Inakwana, antashe lafia, yaya jindadi.
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

You see, so you were lying, common 1-10 you can't say. If I say you don't have the head for the language now( some people don't) you will start saying I'm calling names. Ok, let me help you say it, should I?
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:

You see, so you were lying, common 1-10 you can't say. If I say you don't have the head for learning the language now( some people don't) you will start saying I'm calling names. Ok, let me help you say it, should I?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
You see, so you were lying, common 1-10 you can't say. If I say you don't have the head for the language now( some people don't) you will start saying I'm calling names. Ok, let me help you say it, should I?
Help me but not here. On phone. Is it okay to drop my number here? Don't want you to drop yours.
Re: Roommate Needed. by starstaz(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2019
pls Erom. drop ur number with her. Am enjoying our u guys are unearthing true love. May this your love for each other never dies and dry. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Needed. by starstaz(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2019
To hafusa:: Our Mulumfashi da Funtua babe

Pls give it a trial with Erom. But never loss ur intuition to decipher real intention.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
You see, so you were lying, common 1-10 you can't say. If I say you don't have the head for learning the language now( some people don't) you will start saying I'm calling names. Ok, let me help you say it, should I?
Happy Sunday miss hafsat, I missed you
Re: Roommate Needed. by airminem(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eroms4life17:

Happy Sunday miss hafsatadebisi , I missed you
wink
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
airminem:
wink
Mey ya faru? Hmmmm. Ban gane ba fa.
Re: Roommate Needed. by airminem(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Mey ya faru? Hmmmm. Ban gane ba fa.
Ina gaishe ki. Ya ya gida?
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
airminem:
Ina gaishe ki. Ya ya gida?
Lafiya kalao. Na gode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. / 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? / How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.