Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. (6535 Views)

I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by vicben27(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
selfish individuals think this way. you are afraid of responsibilities, you are afraid you may fail. don't be self minded your parents bought you into world via natural law. you village people are using ur Brain and blokus to play ludo. recieve sense my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by lyndaway(f): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
If your father said the same thing you are saying would you have been born? the only woman that will accept this your selfish desire it the woman that has at least 4 kid's for another man and she will stay till death do you path

1 Like

Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Harbey92(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
hmmm......

A day old umidigi A5pro for sale
4gb/32gb
price ...32000 price negotiable
whatsapp only ...... 0 8 zero three six 47 seven nine 9 eight
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by NiCurious: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
aswear I never see how this thing take concern nairaland. baba na ur life
Why shouldn't this be on Nairaland? At its best, it's a forum to discuss different ideas, debate, question, consider, learn. Here is someone who has an atypical viewpoint (one that I am well familiar with) that he's putting out there for us to think about. With the dynamically increasing population and slim opportunities for youth, I am surprised that more people are not sharing his thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by NiCurious: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2019
vicben27:
selfish individuals think this way. you are afraid of responsibilities, you are afraid you may fail. don't be self minded your parents bought you into world via natural law. you village people are using ur Brain and blokus to play ludo. recieve sense my brother.

People who choose not to have children are not necessarily selfish. There are those who can barely feed themselves, to talk nothing of feeding a child. There are those who have medical conditions that they don't want to pass on. There are those who decide to adopt someone else's cast off child, and undo the evil that was done. These motivations are not selfish.

We are each our parent's choice, or our parents' failure to choose. But we are not our parents. We consider the course of our lives in the times that we live, and what our best choices will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by olalekan9320(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Contumely:

Kno

Again, I feel this world is unfair and painful. I don't think I want to bring anyone here.

I feel I may find a woman with such views too.
This is the first time I'm seeing someone who share my view, but most people would think it's weird, I told a friend and he thought I was joking, I was mentioned it to my mum and she started asking about my sex life, since then I don't say it again but just made up my mind that I might just have maybe 2 depending on my would be wife
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by olalekan9320(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....nwannem nwoke this is quite surprising...... U don't want onochie....wait until your mom hears this
I had same view too but I wish I never told my mum because since then ehn ...
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Contumely:
This is weird. It's strange and outside the societal norms.

But then, I have yet to see compelling reasons why I should have kids especially in this sinful world, nay Nigeria.

The most prominent reason I hear is

"I want someone to bear my name"

This reason to me is asinine.

I mean, what's my business with people bearing my name?
Will it matter upon my demise? Of what benefit or use is that if I die?

I feel If I care so much about immortalizing my name then starting a company like Toyota, Toshiba etc should do that. Or maybe writing books : Achebe, Robert Green etc.. Or establishing a school, hospital etc.

Another reason is "Who will take care of you in old age?"

I feel like this shouldn't be an issue if there is some money somewhere that one could rely on. Money answers all things you know!

I just feel like I need a woman whom I would love, cherish her as my companion, travel the world with her and of course have seex and share our lives together.

I love women. But don't feel like I want kids. Could it be that I feel I may be unable to sacrifice a lot for them?

Or could it because I feel the world is evil with so much pain hence no need bringing kids into the world.

It seems I am an antinatalist you know.

Firstly, What do you think about this?

Secondly, How do I find a woman that has same views?

Cheers!

OP if 50% of Nigerians start to reason like you our economy will improve, we will automatically become a westernized 1st world nation .
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by ledaman: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2019
Go and marry ashawo.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by NhyraMarley: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Speak the truth! You know you can't father kids(knowledgege you must have gotten from all the pussies you've sampled in the past). That's the reason you say this, and not because you don't really want kids.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2019
melody91:
grin I pity your parents...cursed child
why are u pained... I stated the obvious and u re going gaga
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by melody91: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2019
MVPtesley:
why are u pained... I stated the obvious and u re going gaga
you just boot! so I did too.. was only backing up your point and you crying like a toddler... you're a cursed child a mistake your parants brought to this beautiful world
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by MrHistorian: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't even want the two - wife and kids.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
melody91:
you just boot! so I did too.. was only backing up your point and you crying like a toddler... you're a cursed child a mistake your parants brought to this beautiful world
ok. are u happy now... u ve made ur point can u leave me alone now?
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by melody91: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
MVPtesley:
ok. are u happy now... u ve made ur point can u leave me alone now?
grin nah o...this is my point : children are gift from God not curse
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
melody91:
I believe armed robbers and prostitutes are gifts as well, children who uses their parents for rituals are also gifts as well... children are gifts from God but it's either they are a blessing or a curse... not all parents are proud with the outcome of what these gifts turned out later to be.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by melody91: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
MVPtesley:
I believe armed robbers and prostitutes are gifts as well, children who uses their parents for rituals are also gifts as well... children are gifts from God but it's either they are a blessing or a curse... not all parents are proud with the outcome of what these gifts turned out later to be.
you're not making sense abeg...I kind of wish your parents had your mentality..it would have saved us all this drama
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
melody91:
you're not making sense abeg...I kind of wish your parents had your mentality..it would have saved us all this drama
I am not making sense because ur level of I.Q is low... u re a dull person
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
melody91:
children could be a blessing or a curse. if u av sense learn. perhaps u are a curse to ur parents so u are pained. drink water and sit down, u ll be fine
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by dayleke: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Cannicus:

Is it your pencil dick I'm using undecided ?

Hey bro, longest time.
Why you abandoned d parlor now?
Just say make i holla you noni o.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Gemma66(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
kelvinrhs:

I have the same view as you. I have had the same view since age 10. I don't just want kids but I want a wife that I would travel the world with and do other fun Stuffs with.

I am happy to know that I am not alone lol

Hey I'm also antinatalist. Female, 25. Nice to see other like minded people. Do you want to be friends?
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Gemma66:

Hey I'm also antinatalist. Female, 25. Nice to see other like minded people. Do you want to be friends?

Definitely!

I am just seeing your message (Have been offline on this space for quite some time)

Should I send a PM? Or contact me on WhatsApp 08029719441 or you giving me your contact info. ( grin )

Whatever works for you
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Gemma66(f): 5:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Contumely:

I just feel like I need a woman whom I would love, cherish her as my companion, travel the world with her and of course have seex and share our lives together.

I love women. But don't feel like I want kids.
It seems I am an antinatalist you know.

Firstly, What do you think about this?

Secondly, How do I find a woman that has same views?

Cheers!

Hey, I am an antinatalist woman. I don't have and don't want any kids but I'd like a relationship. Reach out to me if you want to talk.
My email is in my profile bio.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
mysticgal:

shey I wrote it and nairaland wants to crucify me.

they are beautiful but I would pass kiss
married?
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gemma66:

Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Templee333(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hi guys i'm here. what's with all the insults?
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Templee333(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oluromantic:
And some ppl want kids but don't want wife
chai! This life no balance at all.
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Templee333(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
lyndaway:
If your father said the same thing you are saying would you have been born? the only woman that will accept this your selfish desire it the woman that has at least 4 kid's for another man and she will stay till death do you path
but wait...do u mean that our parent did us favour by bringing us into the world? What's really special abt that?
Re: I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. by Templee333(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gemma66:

finally, the people who thought the OP will not find his companion are disgraced!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ungrateful Ladies / Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.