Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently (1741 Views)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / She Have N2.5 Million And Still Collect 4k From Me.advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by stranger112: 7:40am On May 30, 2019
please advice me and mind my vocabulary

i have been dating this girl for 5 years now

when we started it was all lovey-dovey you know always around me she would be at my place for
long we would have fun no sex as she was a virgin
now during that period, she cheated i didn't take it serious because i tot she was young i am her first boyfriend
and of cos, she would want to explore and lastly because she was a virgin
now i caught her she promised it won't repeat itself only for me to catch her again

in fact, I confronted the guy,
the 3 of us and i asked her who does she want here she said me
the guy even asked him who is he to you (that is me)
she replied, my boyfriend
he asked her who am i to you she said i don't know.
life went on we continued me and the guy part ways.

i so much love this girl with all my heart
we attend the same church my family knows her family knows me
everyone around the neighborhood knows us and are praying for us to finally get married
now fast forward to now

i got her a job in my company.
we had sex she started becoming so beautiful and hot
everyone wants a taste of her lol
now a guy came into the picture

the both of them were so close everyone at the office where complaining guy becarefull guy becarfull
i called her and asked her hope nothing is wrong she said is should ignore the rumors that she can never love him
that he his too small for her, that what can he offer her
i said okay but please try and avoid him .based on trust i ignored
my job took me out of the office for a 4-month project outside lagos
she called meone day telling me she is falling for this said coulleague that i should please forgive her
that she just find her self loving hm.

i got angry and told her why would she allow such happen and i also adviced her to stay away from him
as attention is the bedrock of all dis.she thank me and ask for forgiveness and we moved on

now because of that incident i frown at her anytime I see the 2 of dem or a call from him
or anything about him .we quarrel, we fight, we settle based on this guys matter

hmmmmmmmm ...

a bit about my self i have shown love to her, pushed her to be a better person
sent her to training but i ensured they are not with my money so i don't become posssesive
i either tell her to do some jobs and she den use the money that comes out of it for training
i am always loving fun to be with and she too.

now back to the story
she just called me out of the blue moon that she was pregnant
i suspected foul play becos i started having some kind of feelings lately and started making sure i do not release inside of her.
and take note of when we have sex. and this sad month she got pregnant we didn't have sex because anytime i touch her she doesn't want it
whenever she comes to place all she does is sleep.i would challenge her she adjust we would talk for sometime
she would sleep.

now she said she doesn't want the baby ,n for me too its kind of too sudden even when we have plans of doing intro by september, and marriage by November
so we started the plans of removing the pregnancy i.e me and her
den the worst happened

i came across a WhatsApp chat with her and the said guy
she begging the guy to love her back that she wished she met him before me
and the guy said hence i am in the picture he cannot continue with the feelings
and this happened after i created a scene in the area where the guy lived that he was a distraction to my relationship
becos at this point i was still thinking they were just friends you know all does guys that would be friends with a girl just for chit chat
that was what i tot about them

only for me to get to know he was actually the owner of the pregnancy I was not surprised because I felt foul play and I was glad that at least
I got to know this.

please, guys advice me
feel free to say anything u like
i don't know what to do she was supposed to come over to my place after the abortion.
please advice me

we the same company with me and everybody knows us together i can't put up with the shame or disgrace
i intend telling her to resign or i tell her parent all that has happened
what do you guyz think
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by dingbang(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2019
Nairaland savages, oya the floor is open for you to devour the op cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by sben2308(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2019
Honestly b d bigger man believe me a relationship that doesnt make u happy isnt urs in d first place.let them go n work on urself n u will see that in no time u r back on ur feet .
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by bujebudanu1(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2019
How old are you boy?

How old is the girl?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by luvyaself95(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2019
Are You Born Mumu Or You Decided To Be Mumu...

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Danielomisco(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2019
Lol beg her

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by IamPlato(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2019
Does Anyone Know About Ritylove? Its Been A While I Saw Her
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by obisite: 8:15am On May 30, 2019
Any relationship one is not at peace with ,full of suspicious act is not worth keeping, you will one day father another man's kid if care is not taken with her.. a responsible lady guides her love for a man judiciously ,vice versa and mind you..if you're quitting..don't attempt withdrawing every offer you made making her become a better person or asking her to quit,,no be your father company that you would coma sack her by fire by force ...karma is a kind..guilt can deal better with her, marriage is not something to move in out of trust, though despite the trust, some katikati stil happens in marriage. ..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:19am On May 30, 2019
Hahaha

I de come back, make I eat first.

Modified: Am back.
Guy, you're mad, very mad!
What you have for that bitch isn't love, it's obsession, which is dangerous.

What that bitch has for you? I don't know! She fvcks for fun.

Tufiakwa for some girls.
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Rosay15(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2019
luvyaself95:
Are You Born Mumu Or You Decided To Be Mumu...
.. This your question get as e be oh, lol. Oya no vex, nah op no know wetin he want grin
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by stranger112: 8:31am On May 30, 2019
i am not a boy
i am 28 years old
she is 24 years old

bujebudanu1:
How old are you boy?

How old is the girl?
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by coolh3ad(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2019
The problem is you are scared to lose her/let her go. I don’t know why ooo. You know why.... Letting her go is the best thing for you now. She will continue cheating and cheating till she dumps you if you don’t pursue that cheating unfaithful h.oe now....
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by bujebudanu1(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2019
stranger112:
i am not a boy
i am 28 years old
she is 24 years old

Ok.you two are just acting like kids.

You love her.
She cheated and told you.she was falling in love and you were advising her and later
She got pregnant

And u are here looking for advise.

This your story ehn. Let me just keep quiet.everybody with him issues
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Ryan03(f): 8:59am On May 30, 2019
Woman matter cannot disturb me now, i dey find money. But my girlfriend cannot try this sha, we for don seperate since

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Masterppower: 9:17am On May 30, 2019
A cheat is always a cheat.

First. Don't let a girl too close to your office.

Why get her a job in your office when you're not yet married?

The mistake has been done and you've seen she love the other guy more than you.
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Masterppower: 9:19am On May 30, 2019
Leave her and get a better, sweeter, and faithful girl.

Pay her back in the most horrible way that she will never forget it in her life
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Deepfeel(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2019
Am hurt by the blindness of this guy cry one thing I will advice you is this for your own good leave that girl alone she doesn't love you but she can't break up with you cause she feels indebted to you for all you have done for her in 5 yrs , even if you remove that pregnancy and marry her she will still cheat on you with other guys cause that genuine love is not there, don't force someone to love you out of guilt, free her, she's just a blockage to finding your true love

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2019
I Fell Asleep Reading This Rubbish... It Felt Like An slowpoke Narratin His Love Life.

You Are The Definition Of A Fool For Love
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Offpoint1: 10:12am On May 30, 2019
I stopped reading midway, cuz the more I read the more I'm pissed.

Op, your mununess is on Auto-update, the thing dey update itself hourly.

You talk sey you be 28, bros your sense no follow you reach 28... e don leave you at 5.

Sorry I dey abuse you, if I know you in person I for waka reach your house and punch you for face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Front0lane: 10:20am On May 30, 2019
OP you is a fool.
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Obiworld2020: 10:42am On May 30, 2019
My brother you get mind ooh.....you mean you went as far as fighting because of a woman whose mind and love for you is already divided?? A girl who is confused, listen let me tell you as a brother, if you don't leave that girl now, I mean now, that girl will kill you ASAP..... Note this lady is no longer satisfy with you and the relationship, having stayed in this same relationship for a Whooping 5years, my brother she's tired. And you self leave her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Bloooody(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2019
OP you're a disgrace for a man!
The only advice I can give you is simple!
Dump that girl and when she gives birth, Get a DNA test by yourself!
If possibly I would encourage you to abort the child but that might cause un-needed trouble, so use that as a last resort!
It's obvious the girl never loved you. she was probably just attracted to you but definitely not love.
I repeat DUMP HER!
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Phenomenal16(f): 11:00am On May 30, 2019
Love is blind...marriage is the opener n hypo that will open that ur blind eye,,,,,I wish I can get a man that will do this kind of thing for me....now tell me y would I cheat?
Guy u av tried anyway ....make more moni and give her high bp ...some gals are damn lucky
One thing about gals like this is that they tend to go back to guys who r worse like wtf
Now u know wat? Don't allow ur emotions cloud your thinking faculty ...don't allow it....the brain is for thinking
In conclusion.... Dump her.dump her...close ur eyes n dump the damn cheat...am a gal..but I don't support evil

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by luvyaself95(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2019
Rosay15:
.. This your question get as e be oh, lol. Oya no vex, nah op no know wetin he want grin
the guy matter past me no be from this earth self. after all whole drama plus forgiveness you still want to marry her.. sometime girls don't have guys have mumu button is some of us be the sissy. And he doesn't know want he want is being just so stupid not to see poison to the extent he want to drink it...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Rosay15(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
luvyaself95:
the guy matter past me no be from this earth self. after all whole drama plus forgiveness you still want to marry her.. sometime girls don't have guys have mumu button is some of us be the sissy. And he doesn't know want he want is being just so stupid not to see poison to the extent he want to drink it...
... say no more bro, I pray mk him brain reset to normal soon
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2019
You fvcked her skin to skin..
My advice for you...

Go check your HIV status!
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Kurtis02(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2019
Well your story sounds like all this secondary school love ..

But sha, Since you are not my brother I would advice you to marry the girl and also Father the child.

Also, for peace to reign you should compensate the guy fucking ur babe for a job well-done..

Werey Oshi.
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Headlesschicken(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2019
grin Are you sure u work for a company or in a nursery School,u sound so immature boy...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Small080(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
This your story is too long for to read grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by luvyaself95(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
Rosay15:
... say no more bro, I pray mk him brain reset to normal soon
lol why are you acting like he is your brother...
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:20pm On May 30, 2019
What kind of people are these?
Re: Please Help Me Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2019
She behaves lykk a kid...pls dump her sorry ash.
stranger112:
i am not a boy
i am 28 years old
she is 24 years old

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? / What Will Happen If I Eat It? / One Words For This Amazing Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.