Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend (3544 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Hindu Girl Slapped For Hugging Her Muslim Boyfriend On The Bus / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Haa!! Edo Muslim?
Your own case is different.

Muslim na Muslim.
I can tell you that they are better Muslims in the north than in the south and vice versa. It is the individual.

Do you know in the history of Islam when Muslims were being persecuted in Makkah- the home land of our prophet. Muslims first sought refuge in a Christian kingdom ruled by a Christian king the Negus in Abysinia, which is today Ethiopia.

My sister, you should understand I don't do tribal driven religious bashing. I criticise people based on their actions not their tribes or religion.

And you should know none of us is perfect.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You see those guys up north, Arabs, Persians all terrorists or have the tendency of becoming one.
Then, Yoruba Muslims are just few who are extremists.
In all, your religion has more bad blood than the good ones.

An average Hausa Muslim won't hesitate to kill you if you aren't of their faith. Forcing Christian girls up north to marry their alhaja and Then, forcefully converting them. Killing people at every slight provocation.
Jesus Christ!!!!
It's okay, better embrace Christ now that's too early.

yeah right! hehehhehe.

See, I am not all for this pulling stuff from the gutters,but since you've gone there then be my guest.
If we go through Christian history you will know that Christianity has more blood in its history than you all tend to hide.
Do you know about the Crusade,Spanish inquisition,Slavery and even the LRA (Lord's resistance army) by Joseph Kone?
Google these and come and back to tell me that Christianity has a squeaky clean history of bloodless conversions of land and people.

I never really wanted to go there but you dragged it into our conversation.

As for Jesus Christ( peace be upon him) I love Jesus Christ, follow him, revere him, adore him, believe in the miracles God allowed him to perform, BUT I don't worship him because he never said we should worship him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Disgusting, Men Are Evil, Men Should Leave Earth For Women / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.