Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition (27060 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by RexTramadol1: 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
Really?

He didn't choose well, according to the Nigerian logic
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by acesoul(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
this is a serious government ready for work. we should learn from this
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by lawman88(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Mayor08:
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help
Register with upskill tutors, Tuteria, prepclass, etc and make money from teaching. I just made 2000 today and I'm inside commercial taxi going home, just feel like I should tell you to try it. You can get a teaching job of 2000 per hour on these platforms and teach at your free time

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by Bizibi(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
Gforce2019:
Buhari has named his cabinets also. Media house should broadcast it now .

Babatunde Fashola is still work minister
Rotimi Amaechi is still transport minister.

Pm for other names in the cabinet list
hmmmm!!!
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by Sonnobax15(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
So buhari should appoint niqqas from opposition parties??...hell no!...he must had learnt his lessons from the saraki's and co's saqa durinq his first tenure...no sane man would wana repeat a mistake that almost cost him his head...simply because it's qona work in southie doesn't mean it'll work in 9ja..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by osuofia2(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
Eya and our own is in a foreign country that he couldn't even attend the inauguration party.. E no go better for afonja scratched face Muslims

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by celeiyke: 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
El Rufai has not finished compiling Buhari's list na
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by YoungAncient1: 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
We will have to wait for 4 months to have a new cabinet that will be made up of 75% of the current guys.

4 Likes

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On May 30, 2019
References:
Lalasticlala.... This should be on front page so as to urge a particular African country to do same which could help jolt investor confidence a bit.....

Travelling to Yemen or Baku çant help it Sir......
Charity begins at home.......

Moreover...am expecting Ramaphosa to blame Nelson Mandela....Sir...thanks...
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by RTSC: 6:08pm On May 30, 2019
Buhari supporters would tell you that you can't reap where you did not sow.

Even when it is obvious the people that "sowed" has no idea of how to move the country forward.

Enemies of state.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by writeprof(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2019
No need for comparison. You know what I mean. The mindsets and worldviews are poles apart.
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by Philinho(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2019
He followed advice from Gudluck... My take....
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by Mayor08: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
lawman88:

Register with upskill tutors, Tuteria, prepclass, etc and make money from teaching. I just made 2000 today and I'm inside commercial taxi going home, just feel like I should tell you to try it. You can get a teaching job of 2000 per hour on these platforms and teach at your free time
Just checked the site..can you tell me more on it.
How long it takes to get someone
How to set a cool profile
Fields that are in high demand
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On May 30, 2019
Buhari own go be 96 years
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by themanderon: 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
Our own president is still busy doing nothing, hopping aimlessly up and down and waiting for his cabals to act for him. We don't know if he will appoint new ministers or if the current failures will continue.
Its only in this country that we keep hurting ourselves thinking we are hurting others.
A pathetic excuse for a country.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by movetoca: 6:22pm On May 30, 2019
You see why they keep developing while Nigeria keep going backward. Stop electing stupid people especially for presidency.
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by gentlegenius(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2019
Gforce2019:
Buhari has named his cabinets also. Media house should broadcast it now .

Babatunde Fashola is still work minister
Rotimi Amaechi is still transport minister.

Pm for other names in the cabinet list
What about Lie... the son of Muhammad?
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by SaintLucia: 6:27pm On May 30, 2019
dingbang:
Did you see? He included opposition and ensured gender equality in his cabinet.

May God help us in this country, Amen
Are we practising the same system of government? Nigeria practice a Presidential system where the winner take it all, while South African practice a Parliamentary System where the President or Prime Minister is elected by members of the Parliament that have the majority seats, in a situation where the ruling party couldn't win the majority seats, they form coalitions with smaller minority parties and not the majory opposition party to form the government. Pls go back to your government secondary school textbook.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
Are we practising the same system of government? Nigeria practice a Presidential system where the winner take it all, while South African practice a Parliamentary System where the President or Prime Minister is elected by members of the Parliament that have the majority seats, in a situation where the ruling party couldn't win the majority seats, they form coalitions with smaller minority parties and not the majory opposition party to form the government. Pls go back to your government secondary school textbook.
so because we practice a presidential system, we cannot come balance our system of governance?

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by SaintLucia: 6:36pm On May 30, 2019
dingbang:
so because we practice a presidential system, we cannot come balance our system of governance?
U cannot unless you change your system of government. Na so he be even for America where we copy the system of government. Don't argue with me for wetin u are not sure of. The president is voted by the popular votes in a presidential system while the Prime Minister/President in some parliamentary system is voted by the members of the Parliament. The President of South African is a presidential and also a lawmaker in South African Parliament.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by Shikini: 6:37pm On May 30, 2019
Naija leader is empty
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
U cannot unless you change your system of government. Na so he be even for America where we copy the system of government. Don't argue with me for wetin u are not sure of. The president is voted by the popular votes in a presidential system while the Prime Minister/President in some parliamentary system is voted by the members of the Parliament. The President of South African is a presidential and also a lawmaker in South African Parliament.
so you saying the president of Nigeria cannot choose his ministers based on gender equality?

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by barinedan(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2019
I hope Baba is seeing This, i pray It Will Not Take Him Another Six Months To form His New Cabinet
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by wonlasewonimi: 6:54pm On May 30, 2019
This one is currently scouring mortuaries for dead people to appoint as ministers.
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by VULCAN(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2019
So you completely missed the incredible feat of a cabinet that was appointed in 4days while your God Buhari used 6months.

He was reappointed yesterday and has gone to Saudi to hobnob on how to finish his islamisation agenda within 4yrs.

That's more important to him than appointing a new cabinet

Sonnobax15:
So buhari should appoint niqqas from opposition parties??...hell no!...he must had learnt his lessons from the saraki's and co's saqa durinq his first tenure...no sane man would wana repeat a mistake that almost cost him his head...simply because it's qona work in southie doesn't mean it'll work in 9ja..
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by kophy(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2019
vengertime:
Our own is still shopping for skinny people

O, Nigeria what did we do to ourselves with this useless old illiterate grandpa
I really appreciate this Artist but Mr President has said several times that is not as long as this, so next time make it a bit shorter. Next level náà ni
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by Maket: 6:58pm On May 30, 2019
If na Buhari do this one una mouth go say he won appease PDP and other parties. shocked
Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by lexy2014: 7:00pm On May 30, 2019
specie103:
Expect Bubu cabinet two weeks to the end of the year grin grin grin

Oga, d president travelled to Saudi. When he comes back will he not rest first? He will need 2 rest after such a long trip. Do u think going 2 Saudi is like going from Lagos to Ibadan? Its very far if u don't no. After resting, he will need 2 attend 2 Aisha and d children. U aren't married so u won't understand. Ehen, u no he announced June 12 as democracy day. Guy abeg u go wait. Another public holiday loading. Omo, c groove. Am sure they will throw party at Aso rock. Buhari will b d host. Its not going 2b easy. He will need 2b present 4d party. It's very serious work. U think its easy to attend party? Then after that, he will need 2 call his doctor in London 2 book appointment after all that June 12 stress. U can't appoint cabinet when u have something 2do in London. Let's c how d doctors appointment goes first. We can't say how long it will take to b in London. U no its not good 2 disobey ur doctor. D president will do his job, don't worry

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by lexy2014: 7:02pm On May 30, 2019
SaintLucia:

D president of south Africa isn't a lawmaker. He isnt a member of Parliament. U got that wrong

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition by lexy2014: 7:04pm On May 30, 2019
SaintLucia:

No true. D president of south Africa isn't elected by Parliament. South Africa doesn't run a Parliamentary system of govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running / Sky TV Reporters Covering The War In Kyiv Come Under Heavy Gunfire (Video) / New Zealand Officially Enters 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.