Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (58140 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Kirinwa: 11:05am On May 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
These guys can beg for anything online.....As he is not begging for money now, he is begging for punna....

grin From pesin wife?

1 Like

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by nicepoker101(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2019
I knew this garbage will get here.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Champneys: 11:07am On May 31, 2019
People are dreaming of sex with Tonto Dikeh? Nawa!
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Mateen1000: 11:07am On May 31, 2019
She go still dm the guy
Olosho Omo ale
No be tonto

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Following
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Kirinwa: 11:09am On May 31, 2019
tydi:

Its not about any drug calming her down, she is an olosho else she shouldn't have replied or given the troll any attention but rather she is enjoying the naughty nasty talk someone mother and an ex wife calling some stranger honey.. I'm just ashamed of her and pity the man that has even wife her before.. She is even a disgrace at olosho kingdom.

Shut up. You are a disgrace to humanity.

Who raised this Imbecillus imbecilla.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2019
Wat?
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Nicheey(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2019
meobizy:

Na the way forward.
I’ve seen guys beg and kneel for it before.
With my recent drought I go soon take the same course.

grin
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by vicfajeze: 11:14am On May 31, 2019
THE MEANING IS,HIS SPIRITUAL POWER WOULD BE AFFECTED!! LET ME TELL/INTERPRETE UR DREAMS FOR YOU!!!
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Awoo88: 11:16am On May 31, 2019
This girl get small sense expect when she remember say she fall mugu for one church Hill,
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Damzy624(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2019
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Born2Breed(f): 11:31am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
The drug she is taking is working, she is calming down small small.

Kai, you are wickedly wicked with words.... Tonto must see this. grin grin grin
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by SoNature(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2019
femi4:
What is punna?

Swear by the spirit of Ogun that u don't know its meaning, and you are a dead man tonight! grin
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Gkemz: 11:38am On May 31, 2019
The reason i don't tell my babe "dream about me" or "I will dream about you" is because when you see yourself in a dream having affair with your love, that's not really the person but a familiar spirit or spirit wife/husband. Even if both of you dreamt it the same time.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Herbephe1(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2019
what a reasonable reply
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by sonofElElyon: 11:40am On May 31, 2019
I am laughing seriously right now...

Phock2sweet:
bet9ja guy, electrical appliance guy, and make napep for sale guy has not posted but sex position has posted his own. let me still wait for them
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2019
#Staged
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Dearlord(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2019
Every women loves to be admired though.

Thank goodness I am not like this punna begger
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2019
Every hoe has her price, the Guy should have asked a simple how much for one night? rather he is blabbing about been a big fan, been a big fan can't pay her rent or bills.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by jojothaiv(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2019
femi4:
What is punna?
A freestyle by Olamide.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Sermwell(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

Its not about any drug calming her down, she is an olosho else she shouldn't have replied or given the troll any attention but rather she is enjoying the naughty nasty talk someone mother and an ex wife calling some stranger honey.. I'm just ashamed of her and pity the man that has even wife her before.. She is even a disgrace at olosho kingdom.
righteous man!! Holy Moses, I see you!!
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by krokronyash(f): 12:13pm On May 31, 2019
%5bquote+author%3dtydi+post%3d78882866%5d%0a%0a%0aIts+not+about+any+drug+calming+her+down%2c+she+is+an+olosho+else+she+shouldn't+have+replied+or+given+the+troll+any+attention+but+rather+she+is+enjoying+the+naughty+nasty+talk+someone+mother+and+an+ex+wife+calling+some+stranger+honey..+I'm+just+ashamed+of+her+and+pity+the+man+that+has+even+wife+her+before..+She+is+even+a+disgrace+at+olosho+kingdom.+%5b%2fquote%5d%0aDarling%2c+if+you're+angry+or+feeling+sad+about+the+reply%2c+just+go+to+closets+and+cry+some+more.+It+will+help+you+honey.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 31, 2019
They are both posessed by the same kind of demon.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

Kai, you are wickedly wicked with words.... Tonto must see this. grin grin grin
lol.. cheesy how far
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Jman06(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

Its not about any drug calming her down, she is an olosho else she shouldn't have replied or given the troll any attention but rather she is enjoying the naughty nasty talk someone mother and an ex wife calling some stranger honey.. I'm just ashamed of her and pity the man that even wife her before.. She is even a disgrace in olosho kingdom.
Stop hating!

Her reply was matured and devoid of insults and humiliation which many would have expected her to dish out to the guy!
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by tydi(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2019
Jman06:
Stop hating!

Her reply was matured and devoid of insults and humiliation which many would have expected her to dish out to the guy!

What happens to keeping quite for the sake of her son.. Internet never forget
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by EmekaBlue(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2019
femi4:
What is punna?
d opening of a woman u came out from as a baby
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Jman06(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

What happens to keeping quite for the sake of her son.. Internet never forget
Nothing wrong in her reply! So she should stop interacting with people on SM because internet never forget

Internet should go and sit down somewhere joor! Who cares if it forgets or not!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.