Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. (2681 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by udofia234(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2023
How i found out Iyanya was cheating on me with Tonto Dikeh – Yvonne Nelson

Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that popular singer, Iyanya was cheating on her when they were still dating.

She alleged that he was having an affair with Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, particularly whenever she travels back to Ghana.

Yvonne said she thought that they would be together when Iyanya tattooed his initials on his wrist, but someone made her realise that was a dream.

She said that she received an anonymous call from an inside who informed her that a popular actress used to visit Iyanya’s house when he left and that person turned out to be Tonto.

In her words;

“We had a decent relationship-breakfast in bed and all the niceties dream relationship one could think of. I had the assurance that he was someone I could be with forever. He tattooed my initials, YN, wrist, and I thought that was a big deal. If he wasn’t serious about me he wouldn’t do that. In his hit song, “Ur Waist”, he mentioned how he lusted over me. One can therefore imagine my shock when I went to Ghana after one of my visits to Nigeria and someone called me from his house.

The caller said anytime I left Iyanya’s place, another actress came over to him and sometimes slept over. The person felt strongly that there was something going on between them and thought I should know. That actress turned out to be Tonto Dikeh of Nigeria, one of the female celebrities Iyanya named in his “Ur Waist” song. When I was convinced about the authenticity of the information I received. I was heartbroken. I took to Twitter to rant and vent. Tonto Dikeh responded on Twitter, saying people changed and so did feelings, so I should move on.

@selthebomb later heard more stories about what Iyanya did with some of his female crew members. It convinced me that what happened between him and Tonto Dikeh wasn’t an isolated incident. It was a pattern, his way of life. I knew I eventually I would have left even if “Tonto Dikeh didn’t come into the picture. I did not see the need to keep fighting for a man I had lost, especially when I knew her fate was not going be different from mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Magnetic010: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2023
I wonder why celebrities think it’s a good idea to spill all their dirty secrets all in the name of writing a book?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by abibox02: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Women and their wahalas

2 Likes

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by TsbAfrica: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Life ... Now the iyanyan is now very close to mararaba ...

Las las this life balance

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by udofia234(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Magnetic010:
I wonder why celebrities think it’s a good idea to spill all their dirty secrets all in the name of writing a book?

They can hide their frustration!
Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by udofia234(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
Women and their wahalas

I tire o
Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Meteng: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2023
This girl don suffer for boys hand. The other one put am belle run, now Iyanynya dey bang an raw amidst other babes.

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2023
If you are not married, there is nothing like cheating.
Tonto and Iyanya were just fornicating same way you were fornicating with Iyanya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
How does this concern us? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by KingDash09(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Inyanya wey be like fufu wey them mold

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Savedday2: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Madam, iyanya abi yanka don chop you finish throw way. Carry ur old story with ur old kpekus go sit-down for one corner make I see road.

9ja girls are so useless.

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Urlgy ladies embarrassing their lives angry

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by zed7: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Morals have gone to the dogs. No shame anymore in washing their dirty linen in public. Next news please.

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
So can u confidently swear that uv not also been cheating on him whenever u went back to ur banku eating village called Ghana? Why de tin com vex u like dis when we already knw say nobody be saint even if ur name na saint Obi or saint Paul?
Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Tallesty1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
"I all I want is your waist" dude was clear about his intention, nah you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
udofia234:
How i found out Iyanya was cheating on me with Tonto Dikeh – Yvonne Nelson

Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that popular singer, Iyanya was cheating on her when they were still dating.

She alleged that he was having an affair with Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, particularly whenever she travels back to Ghana.

Yvonne said she thought that they would be together when Iyanya tattooed his initials on his wrist, but someone made her realise that was a dream.

She said that she received an anonymous call from an inside who informed her that a popular actress used to visit Iyanya’s house when he left and that person turned out to be Tonto.

In her words;

“We had a decent relationship-breakfast in bed and all the niceties dream relationship one could think of. I had the assurance that he was someone I could be with forever. He tattooed my initials, YN, wrist, and I thought that was a big deal. If he wasn’t serious about me he wouldn’t do that. In his hit song, “Ur Waist”, he mentioned how he lusted over me. One can therefore imagine my shock when I went to Ghana after one of my visits to Nigeria and someone called me from his house.

The caller said anytime I left Iyanya’s place, another actress came over to him and sometimes slept over. The person felt strongly that there was something going on between them and thought I should know. That actress turned out to be Tonto Dikeh of Nigeria, one of the female celebrities Iyanya named in his “Ur Waist” song. When I was convinced about the authenticity of the information I received. I was heartbroken. I took to Twitter to rant and vent. Tonto Dikeh responded on Twitter, saying people changed and so did feelings, so I should move on.

@selthebomb later heard more stories about what Iyanya did with some of his female crew members. It convinced me that what happened between him and Tonto Dikeh wasn’t an isolated incident. It was a pattern, his way of life. I knew I eventually I would have left even if “Tonto Dikeh didn’t come into the picture. I did not see the need to keep fighting for a man I had lost, especially when I knew her fate was not going be different from mine.

Still on the matter or Back to the MATTER?
Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by SmartPolician: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Meteng:
This girl don suffer for boys hand. The other one put am belle run, now Iyanynya dey bang an raw amidst other babes.

Another actress who has been very unlucky with men and relationship is Empress Njamah!

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Dogalmighty17: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

Another actress who has been very unlucky with men and relationship is Empress Njamah!

With all those big eyes wey she get she no fit see better man?

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by SmartPolician: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

With all those big eyes wey she get she no fit see better man?

There are a lot of fvck boys with big d*cks out there. Sometimes, it's not the fault of those ladies!

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by udofia234(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

There are a lot of fvck boys with big d*cks out there. Sometimes, it's not the fault of those ladies!

U correct
Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tallesty1:
"I all I want is your waist" dude was clear about his intention, nah you no get sense.
You have said it all...!!

1 Like

Re: How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. by udofia234(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Slynation:

You have said it all...!!

grin

(1) (Reply)

Talking To This Girl I Like / Why Would A Married Man Or Woman Not Wear His Or Her Ring In Public? / But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.