Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (58142 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by tydi(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
Jman06:
Nothing wrong in her reply! So she should stop interacting with people on SM because internet never forget

Internet should go and sit down somewhere joor! Who cares if it forgets or not!

Oya bring and wash your dirty lingerie out on the Internet and expect it to go and sit down..
Smh
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Jman06(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

Oya bring and wash your dirty lingerie out on the Internet and expect it to go and sit down..
Smh
And I am yet to see the dirty lingerie in this case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2019
femi4:
What is punna?
monkey meat.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by teniolav: 4:13pm On May 31, 2019
I dey vex sha.. Ur mate dey look for fortune ... Your family alter dey look for toto... Thunder kill u.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
The drug she is taking is working, she is calming down small small.
no it is not the drug l. She wants to be fokd by the guy,she has given the guy the green light, if the guy is fast and can be discreet about it him go fok am
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Legendguru: 6:03pm On May 31, 2019
dirty nigerians
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
no it is not the drug l. She wants to be fokd by the guy,she has given the guy the green light, if the guy is fast and can be discreet about it him go fok am
grin
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
The drug she is taking is working, she is calming down small small.
hahahahah
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by akoji12345: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2019
I see
she must have even message him privately
and the worst is the hug will go and take 1000mg of tramadol so that he will prove to sister Dike Toto that he is not 4sec
Tomato why,
some humble brothers are still waiting Shasta
on the queue

1hr is the minimum duration ma
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.