Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband (3818 Views)

I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by ikewaterwater: 5:21am On May 31, 2019
Bishop Obinim slept with another woman in church to help her get a husband, few weeks after he was seen in same spot with a former sex worker.

Bishop Obinim who claimed to have solutions to all kind of problems some weeks ago as he slept with a church member in search of a husband, slept with the new lady who disclosed that she needs a husband since she wasn't getting any younger.

The Ghanaian Pastor was heard telling her to come sleep on an already laid bed with a pillow on the floor. After she did that, he(Obinim) joined her on the floor saying he was coming to choose a husband for her. His church members leaped for joy and also showed signs of happiness, as their head pastor sleeping with the lady.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/bishop-obinim-sleeps-with-another-woman-in-church-to-help-her-get-a-husband/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by philcz(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2019
sad
Keywords his church members leaped for joy and also showed signs of happiness.
Why are African this gullible, who did we annoy? Who did this to us?

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by SweetBuns(f): 5:24am On May 31, 2019
Pastor Mkpi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by ikewaterwater: 5:25am On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by ikewaterwater: 5:26am On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by Hardeyshinardt(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2019
Where is the world going?
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by okirewaju(f): 5:28am On May 31, 2019
End time
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by mu2sa2: 5:28am On May 31, 2019
Nothing surprising. A pastor is capable of everything and anything diabolical. These days the ubiquitous prophets, general overseers, spiritual fathers, mothers in Israel etc are only anointed to be fvcking about with reckless abandon and fleecing the mumu with brutal regularity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by AGUMBANZE: 5:32am On May 31, 2019
Who did this to us??

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by harkandey(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2019
who did this to Africa

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by Homeboiy: 6:35am On May 31, 2019
Why I hate pentecostal churches

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by DEXTROVERT: 6:39am On May 31, 2019
lol
Ghana has joined
Kenya
Zimbabwe
and
South Africa
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by Nobody: 6:48am On May 31, 2019
Now this, is madness
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by Jessyjack(f): 6:53am On May 31, 2019
the part that got me was that the church members leaped for Joy and celebrated...... this one is beyond brain washing and hypnotizing........
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by anthonyuncle(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2019
one day, they'll ask someone to bathe in church
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by frbona: 7:23am On May 31, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
lol
Ghana has joined
Kenya
Zimbabwe
and
South Africa
Nigeria is not there abi cheesy
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by frbona: 7:23am On May 31, 2019
anthonyuncle:
one day, they'll ask someone to bathe in church
thats not new
I'm a victim
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by sukerefakere(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2019
frbona:
thats not new
I'm a victim

Please I need this gist. Only your gist would heal me
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by frbona: 7:45am On May 31, 2019
sukerefakere:

Please I need this gist. Only your gist would heal me
you gonna pay for my story? wink
Check my profile , worst experience in a prayer house
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2019
oh my papa in the Lordgrin
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by oz4real83(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2019
philcz:
sad
are u white? If not,then u should have used the word ''some africans''. Not all Africans are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by philcz(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2019
oz4real83:
are u white? If not,then u should have used the word ''some africans''. Not all Africans are gullible.
Sorry, it's not my habit to generalize but this sh1t got to me.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by Prymestrr(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2019
philcz:
sad
I believe we annoyed our ancestors by abandoning our own ways and adopting the white man's gimmick religion.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by joshchisimdi: 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by anthonyuncle(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2019
frbona:
thats not new I'm a victim
are u serious
Re: Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband by frbona: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2019
anthonyuncle:

are u serious
long story bro
Quite interesting I must add

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing / Neighbor Watch As Husband And Wife Fight Each Other Fiercely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.