Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) (35782 Views)

Drama As Shi’ites Set US, Israel Flags On Fire In Abuja During Fresh Protest / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by deavicky(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2019
Abeg make una no make America bomb us oh. I still like this country if not for anything at least I still get where I dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2019
Hector09:
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here

You know sometimes keep quiet is better than saying rubbish. but let me answer you, Allah said in Qur'an all believers ( muslim ) are one family and a community, here i am a Yoruba muslim all muslim around the globe are my my first brother before national brothers,

Let me also ask you, Jesus wasn't sent to Nigeria what is your concern with isreal?
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2019
negro41:

eyaah sorry but don't you think you are more stupid for getting involved in what's none of your business
NO DIFFERENT IN BOTH OF YOU
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
Preshy561:
Bunch of terrorists. Blood suckers.
Evil people.
Spits.
The next thing is to target Igbo businesses and start burning them, bunch of savages.
God, why am I in this evil country with these vampires?? cry
While you Eastern Pigs had been supporting the Shiite criminals... why the sudden change in tone? hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by incentive: 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
This is a clear saying, that says: "A Foul leave the knife that slay it and start blaming the pot."
Why not use this for boko haram instead. this is cowodies and ignorance in disguise simple
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Amanda4life: 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
Mumu people
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by incentive: 7:49pm On May 31, 2019
deavicky:
Abeg make una no make America bomb us oh. I still like this country if not for anything at least I still get where I dey sleep.
You think say America no get sense like those group in quote
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Tblesd: 7:51pm On May 31, 2019
If u read ur bible vwel. U will know dt a particular type of religion must b wild. Thank God for the educated ones here in southwest, we see ourselves as one.Oya read ds book of Genesis

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2019
my people America is not your problem it is Saudi Arabia.
u people should stand up against Saudi Arabia but to think of it what does this have to deal with Nigeria u guys need brain evaluation seriously
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by simplesearch: 8:06pm On May 31, 2019
This is a misplaced priority, fighting aimlessly on all fronts. \Shiites are lawless set of radicals, from Iran to Iraq to Nigeria the story is the same, undermining constituted authorities seems to be their only well rehearsed phrase,.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2019
Africans including Nigerians are always more worried about other people's problems except theirs. I am not saying that people do not have the right to protest or spend their own time as they see fit but it boggles the mind to see people with their own issues of maltreatment unattended to while spearheading the campaign against the ill-treatment of others. If these people want something to bring attention to and protest, I am sure there are a number of issues of injustice in their own country, Nigeria, that they can protest.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 8:23pm On May 31, 2019
derecho:
Try to understand a bible verse and it's context before quoting.

You just made absolutely no sense
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Wahleehk10: 8:23pm On May 31, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
We have two Extremists in this nation... Hausa & Okoro grin

Hausa - Cow brain

Okoro - Savage brain

True but u r clearly stupid
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
You call this protest I call it mass show of stupidity and illeteracy
What rubbish?
How many things in Nigeria have been left unprotested for the past 16 years
And these mugus who are obviously jobless and useless will now carry Palestinian matter for head deey disrupt the peace and order Abuja can boast of on a daily basis
What ignorant way of registering their disposition how does this aid the Palestinian cause if not to make it to front page of news papers and faze off as the news cycle keeps chunning bad and bad news day by day
If it was IPOB or this other more reasonable protest groups we will see fire and brimstone plus a birage of bad press and publicity
To me this is just rubbish and they must be arrested and inprisoned the next me they try to constitute a nuisance
Vagabonds
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:34pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Johnzzy post=78901091]

There is no evidence in history that where Israel currently inhabits were formerly owned by the Arabs.

NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.

Let that sink in. THAT LAND AS FAR BACK AS GENESIS DIDNT BELONG TO ISRAELITES BUT WAS GIVEN TO THEM BY GOD AS THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS,(IF YOU LIKE,U CAN CALL THE ARABS) WERE THERE SERVING IDOLS. GOD WANTED HIMSELF ALONE TO BE WORSHIPPED THERE AS IT IS A HOLY LAND,CONTAING ELVEN HASTIYA IN HEBREW OR EL SACRA IN ISLAM AND THAT MEANS THE ROCK OF FOUNDATN. ABRAHAM WAS EVEN AN ARAB BUT GOD DECIDED TO CREATE ISRAEL OUT OF HIM AS HE DIDNT JOIN HIS PEOPL IN SERVING IDOLS. ISRAELITES WERE DRIVEN OUT OF IT IN AD 70 BY ROMANS AFTER OCCUPYING IT FOR 4000YRS. ARABS TOOK OVER IN THEIR ABSCENCE BUT BIBLE PROMISED THAT JEWS WERE TO RETURN B4 CHTIST'S 2ND COMING AND THEY DID IN 1948. HUMANITY IS AT THE LAST BUS STOP AND WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE WILL LEAD TO A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE. 98 % OF CHRISTIANS ARE IGNORANT OF THIS, WHILE MUSLIMS ARE BUSY SHARING AK47 AMONG THEMSELVES IN EVERY COUNTRY AND IGORANT CHRISTIANS CONTINUE TO SHOUT ISLAMIZATION LIKE IN NIGERIA. 07054142412

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by falopey: 8:38pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map

Since you want me to be honest. 1948 is just like yesterday. Eh never tee. Okay. Before the Arab invaders invaded Jerusalem during the 6th century and before Roman Empire sent Jews out of Israel in 70AD, who were the original inhabitants of Israel. Also according to Quran, who owns Jerusalem. Of course it’s evident in the Quran that Jews are the original inhabitants of Israel. That’s the honest truth you asked for

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:
The problem with some folks in Africa is what I don't understand.
You dey burn Americas flag but you are happy when given visa to America
grin grin grin

Why not burn Saudi Arabia's flag? Saudi Arabia should rather defend the Palestinian cause but they are not doing so.

#WhatAPeople! undecided

Shiit Muslim , America visa, for free they will not go
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ledamaster(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map

Shut up joor, even in the Koran, it is stated clearly that Isrealites own that land. Allah was recorded telling the Jews he has given thm the land.

Read abd have sense.

THE LAND OF ISRAEL IN QUR'ANIC EXEGESIS
The fundamentalist Muslim program to use Islam as an instrument for political warfare against Jews finds a major obstacle in the Qur'an itself. Both the Bible and the Qur'an state quite clearly that the right of the Israelites to the Land of Israel does not depend on conquest and colonization. This right flows from the will of almighty God Himself.
Both the Jewish and Islamic Scriptures teach that God, through His chosen servant Moses, decided to free the offspring of Jacob from slavery in Egypt and to constitute them as heirs of the Promised Land. Whoever claims that Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel is something new and rooted in human politics denies divine revelation and divine prophecy as explicitly expressed in our Holy Books (the Bible and Koran).
The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land:
"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]
Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]
Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by falopey: 8:45pm On May 31, 2019
berrystunn:

Shiit Muslim , America visa, for free they will not go
if Iranians are Shiit. There are Iranians in America Na. So your logic is illogical
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ifymadu: 8:50pm On May 31, 2019
IamBlanco:

uncle I support the "occupation". in 2003, Israel pulled out of Gaza & handed over leadership to the Arabs. You & I know what came after, up until now the consequences of that action still bites periodically. Until The Arabs acknowledge the right of Israel to Exist, the "occupation" continues. besides why are you even calling it occupation, is it not lands they conquered after a war Arabs & Arab nations started in 1967?

You have a valid point bro
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2019
falopey:
if Iranians are Shiit. There are Iranians in America Na. So your logic is illogical

Nigerian shiit Muslim don't even go to bank or associate in any governmental activities, even PVC and election not to talk of passport or applying for a visa to u.s
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Dechymmytv(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

it was given to them by God himself,and no one can stop it,try this stop them,fire go burn you grin

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by CrestMan: 8:55pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Israel are the REAL owners of the said land! Take it or leave it. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:56pm On May 31, 2019
falopey:

Since you want me to be honest. 1948 is just like yesterday. Eh never tee. Okay. Before the Arab invaders invaded Jerusalem during the 6th century and before Roman Empire sent Jews out of Israel in 70AD, who were the original inhabitants of Israel. Also according to Quran, who owns Jerusalem. Of course it’s evident in the Quran that Jews are the original inhabitants of Israel. That’s the honest truth you asked for
PEOPL WERE LIVING IN THAT LAND B4 GOD PROMISED IT TO ABRAHAM AND HIS DESCENDANTS. ABRAHAM WAS EVEN AN ARAB BUT GOD DECIDED TO MAKE THE NATION OF ISRAEL OUT OF HIM AS HE WASNT SERVING IDOLS LIKE HIS PEOPLE. 07054142412

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2019
Nigerians are just confused people. When Shiites do things like this they will be mocking and insulting them, but when this same Shiites protest against the continual detention of their leader El zakazy and put Abuja lock and key and go violent against the police, almost everyone will say Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Beface(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2019
Way then go focus on the oppressor way jail their leader, their dey focus on wetin no concern them... No wonder soldiers Mount check point for Abuja and the boundary States. Why be say if devil dey look for who to use na them he dey mostly used?
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Beetobee(f): 9:06pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Thanks for distinguishing yourself from those dumb wits who know virtually nothing about the world.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Deepthoughts: 9:13pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

please where do you think the Israelis come from?.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by johnyblaze20: 9:18pm On May 31, 2019
we are seriously sitting on a timed bumb in dis country.This Shiite matter go soon turn to another Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by RaptorF35: 9:22pm On May 31, 2019
They are sick and has brain cancer ... we in concern Nigeria with Palestinian ? they haven been driven by uselss Iran who is misleading the insane , God forbidding people on earth.. the people without future , slavery mentality ... ����
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by oteikwu16(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2019
Shiites! Shiites!! Shiites!!!... The fear of Buratai is the beginning of wisdom. A word is enough for the wise. U people better respect urselves and take dressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) / Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.