Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) (35757 Views)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Mccullum: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Hector09:
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here

You should have been sorry for your self as you have concluded that you're mentally ill if not you'll understand that a group of religion sect actions can't be use to paint others black...

Can I say because of your own expression of madness on this forum...and concluded that all your family are insane?
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2019
aremuforlife

so, as you can see below, there are indeed oyoruba Christians and oyoruba moslems

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

your imaginary "one monolithic oyoruba nation" doesn't exist in reality!!!

keep sticking your noses into biafran matters una hear oyorubas!!!

the civil conflagration coming to you guys' land is already at the door!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Kokoebapluse:

I don't want to discriminate prophet of Allah, both Jesus and Muhammad are messanger of Allah, but if you ask me if prophet Muhammad was sent to Nigeria? I will say Yes , because prophet Muhammad is a Mercy to the world he was sent to the world. Allah said he is the one who created us with different languages and culture so we can know each other and love each other, I love my language and everywhere I go I proud of my language that is why I told you earlier am ( YORUBA) I love everybody all human being. But your great enemy is anyone who does not remind you about Allah, your best friend is he who always keeping remind you of Allah, Islam family will always remind you of Allah, but not all my language people will remind me of Allah, that is why I will first choose Islam brotherhood over anything in my life, I love everybody but if you try to take me away from Allah I will also put you in your place. Because unjudgment day. Language may not save you.

So to be honest, let isreal stop doing bad to Palestine

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Rickyzagy: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2019
This is not shiite. If it's them why didn't the security shot them as usual?
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Ashnoor:

And what will you say about the abokis properties that were burnt down completely, with some of them getting seriously wounded and some <b>dead</b> by the Igbos in Port Harcourt and nobody dared to report it. Igbo
i thought you afonja skull miners always say people from port harcourt are not igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Kokoebapluse post=78910063]

I don't want to discriminate prophet of Allah, both Jesus and Muhammad are messanger of Allah, but if you ask me if prophet Muhammad was sent to Nigeria? I will say Yes , because prophet Muhammad is a Mercy to the world he was sent to the world. Allah said he is the one who created us with different languages and culture so we can know each other and love each other, I love my language and everywhere I go I proud of my language that is why I told you earlier am ( YORUBA) I love everybody all human being. But your great enemy is anyone who does not remind you about Allah, your best friend is he who always keeping remind you of Allah, Islam family will always remind you of Allah, but not all my language people will remind me of Allah, that is why I will first choose Islam brotherhood over anything in my life, I love everybody but if you try to take me away from Allah I will also put you in your place. Because unjudgment day. Language may not save you.

So to be honest, let isreal stop doing bad to Palestine
If you are truely proud of Yoruba been your language, you should have been able to call HIM "OLODUMARE" instead Allah because Allah Is Arab language of calling God
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2019
aremuforlife:

If you are truely proud of Yoruba been your language, you should have been able to call HIM "OLODUMARE" instead Allah because Allah Is Arab language of calling God

All beautiful name belong to (Allah)

We call it olohun, eledumare,eleda,aseda,oluwa, but we use (Allah) not because we are copy Arab language but because that is language Allah use to reveal Qur'an, and nothing bad if we borrow that language,

So I know how to call him in my language. Call him Allah is not a problem sir !
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN ), better known as Shiites, set ablaze the national flags of the US and Israel during a massive protest in Abuja on Friday.

The protesters, who converged on Wuse market junction, described the US and Israel as enemies and oppressors of the people of Palestine.

Abdullahi Musa, secretary of the academic forum of the movement, said the flags were burnt to show anger against the countries over their “oppressive tendency” against Palestine.

The flags were displayed to the crowd with the caricature of President Donald Trump before some members of the group sprayed fuel on them.

The incident led to traffic logjam in the area. Also, three coffins wrapped with Palestinian flags were on display which signified the three children of Ibraheem El-Zakyzaky, leader of the group, who were killed by the security operatives during a protest in Zaria in 2015.

The movement said the protest was organised to drive home the demand for President Muhammadu Buhari to release Ibraheem El-Zakyzaky, leader of the group, to enable him seek medical attention.

The group vowed to continue with the protest irrespective of the “intimidation” by the security agents.

The security operatives had on Friday morning mounted several roadblocks along Maraba-Abuja express way subjecting people to security checks.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-shiites-set-us-flag-on-fire-in-abuja/

Idiots. Rather than burning both the picture of Jubrin and Saudi Arabian flag, both entities who conspired and held their leader El Zakzaky captive since 2015, they are here misdirecting their agression on Israel who are only defending themselves for Palestinia, their eternal agressors.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by osazsky(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Nigerian shiit Muslim don't even go to bank or associate in any governmental activities, even PVC and election not to talk of passport or applying for a visa to u.s

then what is their concern with international affair
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2019
osazsky:
then what is their concern with international affair

Religion

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ogasman(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Hector09:
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here

I don't believe all Muslims support this dogmatic and useless motion
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ogasman(m): 2:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Religion the burden of peace and war
the road that leads to an ever ending saga for right and wrong,
The mountain that seems sure but yet gets higher each time you climb it..
the sound you get comfort with and yet most times discomfort lurks in....

Religion the tunnel that bringeth light and illuminates an arousing sunshine ☀ upon your dark days and also shuts the sun ☀ again when you venture into the darkness.
a game you feel you have mastered but yet gets beaten time after time.

Religion a means of coming together with a common aim and loving each other as one family, yet separates us from one another and creates a fire wall between each other..

Religion I thought you were the savior of mankind race and existence but you're gonna be the dismay of man and collapse of the world someday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.