Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) (35759 Views)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Justdare: 6:46pm On May 31, 2019
BH 2.0

.........loading
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by lagosinnovator: 6:46pm On May 31, 2019
This is where we get it wrong . Are they now related to palestinians? I doubt these ones are normal.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by mytime24(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2019

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map
So, this is your definition of oppression? Where were isrealis in BD 's? Above the sun I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2019
Johnzzy:

There is no evidence in history that where Israel currently inhabits were formerly owned by the Arabs.

NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.

Let that sink in.
[quote][/quote]
Even Israelite are of Arabs and Jews

They are brothers and sisters
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 6:48pm On May 31, 2019
Johnzzy:

There is no evidence in history that where Israel currently inhabits were formerly owned by the Arabs.

NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.

Let that sink in.

No. Leave am. Make dem dey drag with the State of Israel. On or two bullets from the IDF all these their stunts go calm down. Why dem nor go US or Israel embassy?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 31, 2019
Phock2sweet:
sex position guy is above me III..... den want spoil us for this nairaland

Take heart bro, moreover your moniker too is not any way better.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by alphaNomega: 6:49pm On May 31, 2019
The leaders of this protest should be detained and checked into a mental health facility.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by meetmeonline: 6:50pm On May 31, 2019
The colored skin should not mean foolishness now??!. THE PALESTINE EMBASSY WILL GIVE A US CITIZEN VISA (UNCHECKED) BEFORE EVEN STARTING BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ANY OF THESE.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Phock2sweet: 6:50pm On May 31, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Take heart bro, moreover your moniker too is not any way better.
tanx
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 31, 2019
Hector09:
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here

They are Shia Muslims,
They are group who shares the same ideology with Iran
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by GistFullGround: 6:53pm On May 31, 2019
These are the lunatics, that strive to support Christians because of Buhari?

IRAN is evil, SHI'ITE is evil, SUNNI is evil

Support these clowns at your peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by oyatz(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2019
The guy that created this Shiites has created a lot of problems for the World.

Nigeria has got a lot of problems on her own, involving us in Middle East conflicts is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by MrSly(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2019
tartar9:

Wen nigerian xtians especially nyanmiri's wan die on top Israel matter
Almajiri with long uncircumcised prick using a phone he got from one of their raids in Benue to type non sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2019
Mtcheew, waste of time and energy,you better go to Israel and protest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by olas24u(f): 7:01pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:
The problem with some folks in Africa is what I don't understand.
You dey burn Americas flag but you are happy when given visa to America
grin grin grin

Why not burn Saudi Arabia's flag? Saudi Arabia should rather defend the Palestinian cause but they are not doing so.

#WhatAPeople! undecided
They are all Allies

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 7:02pm On May 31, 2019
The worst part is all these people forming Bruce Lee here burning American flags, if they immigrated to places like Palestine, they would be sold off as slaves. Arabs that are mostly racists and view black people as inferior, smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by erai30(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2019
Hausa mumu too much, Boko Haram dey kill people and una dey burn American flag..... Hahahaha aboki na aboki angry grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2019
And foolish enough.Abuja shites branch chairman,ABDALLAH USMAN,uses Rover car.American made car

6 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by buzorcharles(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2019
negro41:

eyaah sorry but don't you think you are more stupid for getting involved in what's none of your business
u are the stupid one here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by meccuno: 7:06pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map
please who were the inhabitants? if you may know the word "Palestine" was coined to mean people who were from the land of Israel. both the Jews and the Arabs were both called Palestinians...don't come here and try to distort because there are people here who have been following the crises. moreover the Arabs came during the ottoman empire and during the British take over of the land to work as menial workers. Yasser Arafat was an Arab from Egypt. Palestinians are just Arabs from different Arab nations who were neighbors to the land.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by meccuno: 7:11pm On May 31, 2019
Johnzzy:

NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.

Let that sink in.
dont mind them. look closer at the flag of the so called palestine country. its a flag jordan if i am correct but without the star.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by YoungAncient1: 7:16pm On May 31, 2019
Shi'ites no sabi where dey pain them. Their problem internationally is Saudi Arabia and all their allies. Locally, their problem is Buhari and El'Rufai. So they should have burnt the coat of arm, Nigerian flag and Kaduna state seal.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2019
Misplaced priority.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ifymadu: 7:18pm On May 31, 2019
tartar9:

Wen nigerian xtians especially nyanmiri's wan die on top Israel matter
Lets not trivialize this, true, not everyone is in support of the occupation but what difference will the burning of those flags in Abuja make. I doubt if Israel and the US watch news from Nigeria. We have our own serious problems back home and that energy can be better channelled. How many times have the Saudis or Emiratis burnt flags to protest the occupation?

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by derecho(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Manners maket a Man...

Using the action of few to call billions of muslim stupid and insane shows how poorly you were trained... and i wonder what morals you hold as a man

Jesus would be ashamed of most of you peoples utterances and intolerance as what some of you practice as black people isnt christianity
Read Roman 14;1-4
Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand
Try to understand a bible verse and it's context before quoting.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by IamBlanco(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2019
meccuno:
dont mind them. look closer at the flag of the so called palestine country. its a flag jordan if i am correct but without the star.
leave that aremu Mugu, he doesn't even know that the area called Palestine before 1948 was from the shores of the Mediterranean (Gaza) to the borders of Iraq. over 60% of the land was apportioned to Transjordan who were also Palestinians then. every one had a Palestinian passport whether Arab or Jew.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2019
That is one thing they always do that makes me to hate them with passion.

What has US flag got to do with their demand

Silly people. Does Saudi Arabia has no flag? So why can't they burn it? Or is America Islamic country or is it America who will come to nigeria to fight for them or what

I'm not in support of putting their leader in jail with no bail but if he constitute additional threat to Nigeria stability he should remain in the prison in fact f u c k I n g Iranreligious sect has no room here ok.

The govt said No to shit or pooh whatever and it stand so.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by IamBlanco(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2019
ifymadu:
Lets not trivialize this, true, not everyone is in support of the occupation but what difference will the burning of those flags in Abuja make. I doubt if Israel and the US watch news from Nigeria. We have our own serious problems back home and that energy can be better channelled. How many times have the Saudis or Emiratis burnt flags to protest the occupation?

uncle I support the "occupation". in 2003, Israel pulled out of Gaza & handed over leadership to the Arabs. You & I know what came after, up until now the consequences of that action still bites periodically. Until The Arabs acknowledge the right of Israel to Exist, the "occupation" continues. besides why are you even calling it occupation, is it not lands they conquered after a war Arabs & Arab nations started in 1967?

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by darkelf: 7:25pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:
The problem with some folks in Africa is what I don't understand.
You dey burn Americas flag but you are happy when given visa to America
grin grin grin

Why not burn Saudi Arabia's flag? Saudi Arabia should rather defend the Palestinian cause but they are not doing so.

#WhatAPeople! undecided

I was about to say the same bro.

It is when their US visa applications get rejected that they'll know the gravity of what they did

3 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by meccuno: 7:29pm On May 31, 2019
IamBlanco:

leave that aremu Mugu, he doesn't even know that the area called Palestine before 1948 was from the shores of the Mediterranean (Gaza) to the borders of Iraq. over 60% of the land was apportioned to Transjordan who were also Palestinians then. every one had a Palestinian passport whether Arab or Jew.
reading how the place was supposed to be shared would even make you get angry with the Arabs. they had the lion share of the land but greed and hate for the jews would not allow them take it. but the british were the major players in the whole wahala. same thing they did in Nigeria. they initially promised the jews land even into jordan. at the end, they had many agreements that were not honored.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.