Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) (35765 Views)

Drama As Shi’ites Set US, Israel Flags On Fire In Abuja During Fresh Protest / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2019
Bunch of misguided fools.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Thalinzrcng: 9:49pm On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You just made absolutely no sense

He is insinuating you might be a fake or half-boiled preacher of the word and thus to beware Rev.22:18 & 19.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:58pm On May 31, 2019
MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE MARKED JERUSALEM'S DAY TODAY.CHRISTIANS KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT THE GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION,THAT WILL ERUPT AS ISRAEL DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM,WHILE MUSLIMS CONTINUE TO SHARE AK47 AMONG THEMSELVES IN EVERY COUNTRY IN PREPARATION. ATTACHED ARE PHOTOS OF JERUSALEM'S DAY PROTEST IN IRAN. 07054142412

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2019
buzorcharles:
u are the stupid one here
ur description is in your progeny
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2019
Oizatobad:
NO DIFFERENT IN BOTH OF YOU
I see the difference in you it's in your name
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by bobo33: 10:07pm On May 31, 2019
This Muslim guy's are very stupid it seems the don't comon sense again
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by bobo33: 10:09pm On May 31, 2019
This Muslim guy's are very stupid it seems they don't have comon sense again
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by bobo33: 10:11pm On May 31, 2019
Stupid people
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Bamss1: 10:20pm On May 31, 2019
ki02020:
Op the report should include burning of the Cross

let's just act like we didn't see them
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2019
[/quote][quote author=ledamaster post=78904422]

Shut up joor, even in the Koran, it is stated clearly that Isrealites own that land. Allah was recorded telling the Jews he has given thm the land.

Read abd have sense.

THE LAND OF ISRAEL IN QUR'ANIC EXEGESIS
The fundamentalist Muslim program to use Islam as an instrument for political warfare against Jews finds a major obstacle in the Qur'an itself. Both the Bible and the Qur'an state quite clearly that the right of the Israelites to the Land of Israel does not depend on conquest and colonization. This right flows from the will of almighty God Himself.
Both the Jewish and Islamic Scriptures teach that God, through His chosen servant Moses, decided to free the offspring of Jacob from slavery in Egypt and to constitute them as heirs of the Promised Land. Whoever claims that Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel is something new and rooted in human politics denies divine revelation and divine prophecy as explicitly expressed in our Holy Books (the Bible and Koran).
The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land:
"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]
Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]
Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.
Maybe you should answer this question
Who are the Israelite?
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by xapo(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2019
nonsense
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2019
[/quote]8u[quote author=Kokoebapluse post=78902528]

You know sometimes keep quiet is better than saying rubbish. but let me answer you, Allah said in Qur'an all believers ( muslim ) are one family and a community, here i am a Yoruba muslim all muslim around the globe are my my first brother before national brothers,

Let me also ask you, Jesus wasn't sent to Nigeria what is your concern with isreal?
If truly you are yoruba, you will take Yoruba first before any religion.
As Jesus was not sent to Nigeria so as Muhammad was not sent to Nigeria.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by alfarouq(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2019
I can see there are lots of jew worshippers on this thread. Those that believe Jews can never be wrong.
Funny enough this same people complain of oppression when a non jew does the same thing.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by OLUWABIG(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2019
Preshy561:

So, this is your definition of oppression? Where were isrealis in BD 's? Above the sun I guess.
grin
Preshy561:

So, this is your definition of oppression? Where were isrealis in BD 's? Above the sun I guess.
grin grin No inside the Kaaba
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by dadakuta: 10:57pm On May 31, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN ), better known as Shiites, set ablaze the national flags of the US and Israel during a massive protest in Abuja on Friday.

The protesters, who converged on Wuse market junction, described the US and Israel as enemies and oppressors of the people of Palestine.

Abdullahi Musa, secretary of the academic forum of the movement, said the flags were burnt to show anger against the countries over their “oppressive tendency” against Palestine.

The flags were displayed to the crowd with the caricature of President Donald Trump before some members of the group sprayed fuel on them.

The incident led to traffic logjam in the area. Also, three coffins wrapped with Palestinian flags were on display which signified the three children of Ibraheem El-Zakyzaky, leader of the group, who were killed by the security operatives during a protest in Zaria in 2015.

The movement said the protest was organised to drive home the demand for President Muhammadu Buhari to release Ibraheem El-Zakyzaky, leader of the group, to enable him seek medical attention.

The group vowed to continue with the protest irrespective of the “intimidation” by the security agents.

The security operatives had on Friday morning mounted several roadblocks along Maraba-Abuja express way subjecting people to security checks.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-shiites-set-us-flag-on-fire-in-abuja/

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by greggng: 11:06pm On May 31, 2019
The Muslim have suni and Shia. Iran a predominantly Shia while Saudi are suni...both groups don't always agree. Saudi is a USA allied...while Iran is against Israel and should be seen as Palestine allied. Having said all this, you can now see why Saudi will remain neutral is the Palestine issue. They cannot afford to go against Israel who is a strong friend of their friend America. In a nutshell there is division in the Muslim community.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Ashnoor(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2019
Preshy561:
Bunch of terrorists. Blood suckers.
Evil people.
Spits.
The next thing is to target Igbo businesses and start burning them, bunch of savages.
God, why am I in this evil country with these vampires?? cry
And what will you say about the abokis properties that were burnt down completely, with some of them getting seriously wounded and some <b>dead</b> by the Igbos in Port Harcourt and nobody dared to report it. Igbo
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ifyboy60(m): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2019
aremuforlife:

Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map

Before 1948 Jews and Arabs were living in a region under the ottoman empire called Palestine and later under the British mandate.

After ww2 more jews migrated to join them, causing more rancour.

the land was divided by the UN and a separate country was given to the Arabs but they rejected it and choose war. They are still at war.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ifyboy60(m): 4:01am On Jun 01, 2019
meccuno:
reading how the place was supposed to be shared would even make you get angry with the Arabs. they had the lion share of the land but greed and hate for the jews would not allow them take it. but the british were the major players in the whole wahala. same thing they did in Nigeria. they initially promised the jews land even into jordan. at the end, they had many agreements that were not honored.

Seriously, people just criticize Israel without knowing that the Arabs were actually giving east Jerusalem with the temple included. but they rejected it and choose war, which they lost anyways.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2019
aremuforlife:
8u
If truly you are yoruba, you will take Yoruba first before any religion.
As Jesus was not sent to Nigeria so as Muhammad was not sent to Nigeria.

I don't want to discriminate prophet of Allah, both Jesus and Muhammad are messanger of Allah, but if you ask me if prophet Muhammad was sent to Nigeria? I will say Yes , because prophet Muhammad is a Mercy to the world he was sent to the world. Allah said he is the one who created us with different languages and culture so we can know each other and love each other, I love my language and everywhere I go I proud of my language that is why I told you earlier am ( YORUBA) I love everybody all human being. But your great enemy is anyone who does not remind you about Allah, your best friend is he who always keeping remind you of Allah, Islam family will always remind you of Allah, but not all my language people will remind me of Allah, that is why I will first choose Islam brotherhood over anything in my life, I love everybody but if you try to take me away from Allah I will also put you in your place. Because unjudgment day. Language may not save you.

So to be honest, let isreal stop doing bad to Palestine
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by meccuno: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2019
ifyboy60:

Seriously, people just criticize Israel without knowing that the Arabs were actually giving east Jerusalem with the temple included. but they rejected it and choose war, which they lost anyways.
they do it based on their religious beliefs or lgnorance.
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by MorufuAtanda: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
We have two Extremists in this nation... Hausa & Okoro grin

Hausa - Cow brain

Okoro - Savage brain

You are right...

Afonja- Ewedu brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by HitSong: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Hector09:
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here
A dolt like you won't understand.
Deleted tongue
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by HitSong: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Evil people.
Spits.
The next thing is to target Igbo businesses and start burning them, bunch of savages.
Shut up frustrated old hag .
Jobless goat.
Go and pray for your fake ritualist pastor for them to drop their evils.
Slaves

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by HitSong: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:

Biko, what kind of oppression are you talking about? These people will look for trouble and then, turn back to cry foul.
Fool.
It's obvious this one is an ignorant dolt.
You fools are always quick to defend isreal because they think isreal is a Christian nation grin
This fool does not even know that Jews hate Christians. That's why the population of Christians in isreal today is not even up to 5% whereas, Muslim population there is even More than 15 %.
Fyi goat, Jews don't like you.
THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR JESUS.
THEY STILL THINK THAT HE'S A LIER, BLASPHEMER AND THIEFtongue
A typical Jew is a racist and they even hate you black once more.
Senseless OSU alusi
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by HitSong: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2019
GistFullGround:
These are the lunatics, that strive to support Christians because of Buhari?

IRAN is evil, SHI'ITE is evil, SUNNI is evil

Support these clowns at your peril
You are jobless senseless frustrated goat.
Useless slave.

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2019
Bunch of brainwashed and uneducated folks

Spits
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Stonerobaba(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2019
All these activists will not warn these Shiites now until when they overstepped their boundaries and the government takes necessary actions. Fools
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by YusufTheGreat: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Has to be Islamabad. Always fighting and killing over what they know nothing about. grin
but on Tuesday (Sallah Day) you will run to their house to eat free food
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by YusufTheGreat: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Evil people.
Spits.
where is your fathers shop im coming with malik and Jameel to come and burn it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.