Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (37471 Views)

Revive Us Oh God / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by desvi: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Palehair:

Sure, let's go back to the days where religion controlled everyone's lives and the concept of freewill and basic human rights were swept under, the days where society dictates it's laws to tell you who you are even if you aren't hurting no one, the days where women couldn't choose what to do with their bodies but the choices were left to men, the days we were told the TV is the devil's box, yea, that's rich, I'm so looking forward to going back to primitive times

is it ignorance or naivety or a combination of both to think that life was better and easier in the past?
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Elvis778(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
realmindz:
Okay, people like us as here to help you guys speak what you have chosen to keep a blind eye to in the Bible.

Stop being hypocritical, nothing like the good old days, humans have always been humans and even more barbaric in those times....
No
Let's take good some examples of barbarism and sexual immoralties condoned in the Bible.

1. Sex between Lot and his two daughters
2. Jacob marrying two sisters
3. Yahweh allows you to take women as spoil of wars... If you have seen Games of thrones, it's same way the Dothraki tribe do theirs
4. Rape is condoned, you can marry a girl once u have forced your way into her, then pay her bride price.
5. Samson did harlots., Yahweh was cool with it.
6. Yahweh smote a man for not impregnating his brothers wife
7. Even your Jesus genealogy was a product of incest, harlotry and casual sex or have you forgotten the story of how Judah, 4th son of Jacob mistook his daughter in law Tamar for a prostitute and slept with her

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18.
lol, crazy comment,

anyways, that was their culture then, and we should understand it that way....
My only problem with modern day Christianity and Religion as a whole especially Africans is their taste to modify the bible and other holy books in other to put men into more bondage.
And i tell you, that's our major set back.
Little wonder why the original owners of these religious believes are miles ahead of us in everything,
but us wey carry am for head dey thousands of years behind. And like OP, he still want to go back more, chai
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by dingbang(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Some people are even having sex as we converse grin
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by desvi: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Society is still dictating to people and telling them who they are, society has just changed requirements and widened the scope of judges.

Today, society is dictating that virginity is outdated and acceptance is only based on your willingness to have sex out of wedlock. Society is telling you if you aren't clubbing and smoking, then you aren't living life. Society is telling you that being a babymama is fine, and people should not be held accountable for their actions.

Today, society is glorifiying criminality because the government and politicians have made things 'difficult'. Today, society is telling women the skimpier the clothes and the lighter their shades, then the easier they can be accepted. Society is telling women that theie bodies are ugly and they need to constantly change it for the approval of men, society is spreading the belief that old age is unnatural, that every sign of aging is like a disease that must be cured by surgery or 'skin care'. Society is telling women that their vaginas are more important than their brains, and telling men that you don't need to be a human being, as long as you have money.

Society is selling depression in large doses.People are feeling sad, people feel unwanted, people feel pressured to be who they are not, to please people who don't care about them. Yes, this generation is having such a great time with civilization. Peep the suicide figures for a greater appreciation of modernity

society tells you to f*ck and smoke and drink? Which society?
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by KingTom(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2019
kennyz247:
those days when women are give for free
those days wen tithe where not emphasized at every christian gathering
pls take me back wen nigeria is not emagameted
Wetin you dey talk bros
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2019
EternalBeing:
OUR HEART CRY: PLEASE, REVIVE US OH LORD!
Take me back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Oh, how I miss those days when being gay refers to just an innocent happy state of the heart, not the current perverted anti-Life sexual orientation. Let's bring back the days when Aids means helpful grants and not a dreaded sexually transmitted disease. We claim we are becoming more civilized, when in actuality, Humanity is on downward spiral to self-annihilation.

Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift.
Can I go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who knows the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man.

Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when invitation is being shared to come and celebrate divorce. Yes, we can bring back to those days when true love was built on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.
I wish I Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.

Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus.
Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money.

Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem .
Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were mocked by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost.
I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists.

A fetus was the first to rejoice at the news of JESUS, yet lust-enslaved Christians want the right to gleefully murder the innocent Souls.
I weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who have gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture.
OH GOD of Heaven and Earth!!!
Please help your Church
Please help us all... Amen!!!
“Out of the depths (of our hearts) we have cried to You, O LORD” Psalm 130:1

GOD issues Prophesies as warning, HE doesn't derive any pride or Joy from ensuring that a prophesied doom comes to pass. Forget the current popular deceit of Satan that has made Christians to fold our arms and watch the World gone to the pigs. To the extent that we now so selfishly watch our Children being morally destroyed and automated as candidates of Hell Fire. GOD ALMIGHTY has no pleasure in destroying Humanity, Ezekiel 18:32. Alas! Christians should stop being cowardly and selfishly negligent of their duty of doing the needful to make the World a better place.

The same Prophesy of annihilation that many are holding on to against this Generation was the one issued against Nineveh. But the Christians of that Generation did not selfishly try to escape the doom, they relentless preached, stood against evil, did everything politically and spiritually needful, Nineveh repented and YAHWEH ALMIGHTY preserved the Nation. Jonah 3:8-10. Lo! JESUS would be glad to return to a World that Christians have relentlessly worked to make holy. Selah! HalleluYAH!!!
indeed?? Seems you're living in Jupiter ?
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Intellectual201: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Pharisees and Sadducees. Even Jesus was conceived out of wed lock. If sex out side wedlock was such a big deal, why was he conceived out side wedlock.Let he that is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
EternalBeing:
Take me back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Oh, how I miss those days when being gay refers to just an innocent happy state of the heart, not the current perverted anti-Life sexual orientation. Let's bring back the days when Aids means helpful grants and not a dreaded sexually transmitted disease. We claim we are becoming more civilized, when in actuality, Humanity is on downward spiral to self-annihilation.

Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift.
Can I go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who knows the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man.

Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when invitation is being shared to come and celebrate divorce. Yes, we can bring back to those days when true love was built on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.
I wish I Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.

Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus.
Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money.

Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem .
Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were mocked by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost.
I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists.

A fetus was the first to rejoice at the news of JESUS, yet lust-enslaved Christians want the right to gleefully murder the innocent Souls.
I weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who have gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture.
Please help your Church

GOD issues Prophesies as warning, HE doesn't derive any pride or Joy from ensuring that a prophesied doom comes to pass. Forget the current popular deceit of Satan that has made Christians to fold our arms and watch the World gone to the pigs. To the extent that we now so selfishly watch our Children being morally destroyed and automated as candidates of Hell Fire. GOD ALMIGHTY has no pleasure in destroying Humanity, Ezekiel 18:32. Alas! Christians should stop being cowardly and selfishly negligent of their duty of doing the needful to make the World a better place.

The same Prophesy of annihilation that many are holding on to against this Generation was the one issued against Nineveh. But the Christians of that Generation did not selfishly try to escape the doom, they relentless preached, stood against evil, did everything politically and spiritually needful, Nineveh repented and YAHWEH ALMIGHTY preserved the Nation. Jonah 3:8-10. Lo! JESUS would be glad to return to a World that Christians have relentlessly worked to make holy. Selah! HalleluYAH!!!
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by realmindz: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Elvis778:

lol, crazy comment,

anyways, that was their culture then, and we should understand it that way....
My only problem with modern day Christianity and Religion as a whole especially Africans is their taste to modify the bible and other holy books in other to put men into more bondage.
And i tell you, that's our major set back.
Little wonder why the original owners of these religious believes are miles ahead of us in everything,
but us wey carry am for head dey thousands of years behind. And like OP, he still want to go back more, chai

That was the culture then, so barbarism is condoned as long as time range differs... But a supposed God should have made it clear from beginning what it condones and what it does not condone....

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Elvis778(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Isn't it easy to put it all on parents? How many parents can even effectively parent these days?

Did your father ask you to have sex out of wedlock? Is it your parents that told you there is nothing wrong with pregnancy out of wedlock? People who steal, is that what their parents taught them? Did someone's father tell him that Yahoo is the best way to make money? Is it parents that tell their kids to kidnap? Do you know what efffect human interaction has on people? Is it not this world that children from strong, Christian backgrounds easily fall into 'sin'?

So, we should omit the influence of peer groups, social media, educational institutions, on the way we think, act, and conduct ourselves, and put it all on Parents? Did you do Social Studies in school?

You have just proven that you indeed, are limited in knowledge as regards psychological influence.

Happy Father's Day, I hope that your children reflect all the values you teach them when they grow older, I highly doubt you are a parent yet, though.
don't bash him, his comment is the best here,

why do you think Nigeria is more of a failed state than America and Britain Despite being in top 5 most religious country?

PARENTING.
They got that more than us,
they are the best in that aspect and that's why their society is more organised, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by pek(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Those days when pregnancy was a taboo. A shame to the girl, her parents and clan. But today, we celebrate baby mamas. Whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Elvis778:

don't bash him, his comment is the best here,

why do you think Nigeria is more of a failed state than America and Britain Despite being in top 5 most religious country?

PARENTING.
They got that more than us,
they are the best in that aspect and that's why their society is more organised, Thanks

Parenting....do you know the number of American kids going through depression? Do you know the number of black people that are killed in their own neighborhoods by police officers? Do you know the number of deaths from gang-related violence in America? Do you know how many kids have lost their lives because someone lost his temper and went on a shooting spree in the US? Do you know how many people have been killed in your cherished US because someone did not like the way they dressed, the color of their skins or their sexual orientation?

We can see the effects of model parenting in the US that you so much cherish. I would advise you to stop watching Disney and get with the real facts as regards your model countries. Their parenting isn't awesome either.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Elvis778(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2019
realmindz:

That was the culture then, so barbarism is condoned as long as time range differs... But a supposed God should have made it clear from beginning what it condones and what it does not condone....

you still don't understand me bro,

Modern day religion is the one picking out what GOD condems and what he accepts.....
For instance, "Eating with a girl from same plate before marriage is a Sin"
what nonsense?

We Africans are just busy creating burden and torment for our selves in the guise of Religion,

not knowing that's devil's best tool.

For ur info, Sin is not really what Devil uses to get to man,

his main tool is GUILT. He tries to make us feel guilty and once he achieve that, we will personally move away from God, Hiding from his presence just like Adam did.

This means that if we Africans keep creating stuffs like dis, stuffs dat make us feel unnecessary guilt,
we will remain far away from God and will never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Elvis778(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Parenting....do you know the number of American kids going through depression? Do you know the number of black people that are killed in their own neighborhoods by police officers? Do you know the number of deaths from gang-related violence in America? Do you know how many kids have lost their lives because someone lost his temper and went on a shooting spree in the US? Do you know how many people have been killed in your cherished US because someone did not like the way they dressed, the color of their skins or their sexual orientation?

We can see the effects of model parenting in the US that you so much cherish. I would advise you to stop watching Disney and get with the real facts as regards your model countries. Their parenting isn't awesome either.

no society is 100% in terms of standards,
but u'll agree with me dat if US is 10% away from becoming perfect,

Nigerians are still 90% away
cuz we have failed in d act of parenting

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by VisionInfinity: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

It's still about Freedom of choices..Freedom to Kill...You can't kill now cause you don't have the Freedom(in your Mind)..They know it's against the Law,but they still do it and in most cases,accept responsibility and face the music..No better Freedom,i think Ma'am.
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Ugosample(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Isn't it easy to put it all on parents? How many parents can even effectively parent these days?

Did your father ask you to have sex out of wedlock? Is it your parents that told you there is nothing wrong with pregnancy out of wedlock? People who steal, is that what their parents taught them? Did someone's father tell him that Yahoo is the best way to make money? Is it parents that tell their kids to kidnap? Do you know what efffect human interaction has on people? Is it not this world that children from strong, Christian backgrounds easily fall into 'sin'?

So, we should omit the influence of peer groups, social media, educational institutions, on the way we think, act, and conduct ourselves, and put it all on Parents? Did you do Social Studies in school?

You have just proven that you indeed, are limited in knowledge as regards psychological influence.

Happy Father's Day, I hope that your children reflect all the values you teach them when they grow older, I highly doubt you are a parent yet, though.

peer groups have their influence, yes

the media has it's own influence, yes (these days big influence)

I am not denying that, and anyone denying that is not serious

I'm just saying that the GREATEST influence on one's life especially at the formative years are the PARENTS, and better raised kids are in a better position to maje better choices, regardless of other influences.
that's all I'm saying

And besides this comment you made as quoted below

Did someone's father tell him that Yahoo is the best way to make money? Is it parents that tell their kids to kidnap?

is somewhat naive cheesy cheesy

Who are the ones receiving the proceeds of crime (is it not the parents? )
who are the ones collecting money from children they KNOW are not into big legit things and are not asking the pertinent questions? .
even mother's are pushing their kids into crime these days in Nigeria (not all tho)

People who steal were not taught contentment by their parents many atimes)

Because parents STOPPED quizzing their kids on the source of their income, and don't even care, it gave them an extra incentive to commit these crimes.

You CANNOT downplay the influence and the responsibility of PARENTS in shaping their children
So that they won't be victims of bad influence, or being bad influence themselves to others

"How many parents can effectively parent?"

you see; this above proves my point that because many parents cannot effectively parent, we are having nuisance everywhere

The media and peer groups have their influence
But Parents are the BIGGEST influence on their kids (if they are ready for it)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Ubdavis(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
U should also point out the dark side of religion...
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by darkelf: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Look at the stupidity someone posted.

Christians ought to be ashamed of this kid right now

https://www.nairaland.com/5247432/personal-encounter-jesus-8th-june/2#79378406
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by GOFRONT(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Exodora: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2019
EternalBeing:

Please help your Church

Does days will never come as long as they keep on manufacturing those rubbish. And our men keep promoting and admiring those indecency.
Take a look at some home . Formally a woman would tire her wrapper and still be admired by her husband but now when she does that it will be an excuse for her her husband promiscuity.
Can you bring back those days when women are called home builders , she takes care of her home and other things. Can you also bring back those days our fathers act as the head of the house @breadwinners of the home, now men prefer taking care of their side chicks than their family many things have gone wrong only if God can destroy the world and start afresh just like in the time if the bible .

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by HighdeePlum(f): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Am I really choosing, if my choice is made under duress? Am I really choosing, if my choice is borne out of a need to be accepted by people? Is that free will?

Do you know how many womem have been pressured into losing their virginities because all their friends are doing it? Do you know how many people feel disgusted with themselves for giving themselves away like that?

What is your definition of free will? Because a lot of you do not understand the psychological undertones in these things. When your mind has been enslaved, you do not have free will. Free will is a farce in today's world.
Free will is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action unimpeded. I strongly recommend we humans need to first be secure in ourselves, know yourself and have clarity in who you are.
A lot of people don not even know themselves let alone their boundaries, yes the world WANTS you to be a certain way to be accepted but what do you NEED for yourself.
I live in this same world where alot of girls feel if you don't do sugar daddy you're not wise but i chose my path & love to own & be in control of my feeling & life.
What do you need to be YOU & make a choice to be that person regardless of what the world thinks of you. What do you think yourself?.

3 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by peeps4u: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019
specie103:
Look no further for those days....

They are gone gone and gone.
Never will we have those days anymore.

Looking for a better day ahead.

There was never such day
Our fore fathers weren't even as religious as these days. They married young girls and several wives.
Let's stop this illusion please
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by peeps4u: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2019
specie103:
Look no further for those days....

They are gone gone and gone.
Never will we have those days anymore.

Looking for a better day ahead.

There was never such day
Our fore fathers weren't even as religious as these days. There wasn't anything as "birth out of wedlock" as long as the parents gave consent. Then, no one needed the approval of one pastor or church before they got married. They married young girls and several wives.
Let's stop this illusion please
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by DSENATAR: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Palehair:

Sure, let's go back to the days where religion controlled everyone's lives and the concept of freewill and basic human rights were swept under, the days where society dictates it's laws to tell you who you are even if you aren't hurting no one, the days where women couldn't choose what to do with their bodies but the choices were left to men, the days we were told the TV is the devil's box, yea, that's rich, I'm so looking forward to going back to primitive times

All you said still happens in Islam be guided

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by peeps4u: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2019
kennyz247:
those days when women are give for free
those days wen tithe where not emphasized at every christian gathering
pls take back

Don't mind them, ignorant people.

Religion wasn't even as controlling as these days. No one would be disgraced or cursed in a church for getting pregnant once the parents gave consent. They didn't even need any church to get married.
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Yankee101: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Word

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by babakb: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

These days, we have FREE WILL And the CHOICE

that is the difference

you will not know the value of those two until its taken away from you (Ask the Saudi's)

These days you can CHOOSE to be whatever you want to be..

you know right and wrong and you can CHOOSE to do right for your own happiness

These days you can CHOOSE to be a Virgin to be at peace with your God and to keep away from STD and to be away from emotional entanglements; not because you want to please one Man, or seem "valuable" to a man

You can CHOOSE not to go clubbing because you have better things to do wity your time, and you don't want the health risk of smoking anyhow or excessive alcoholism

Choices and Freewill are the greatest gifts of the 21st century
those who choose to go the other way accept the consequence of such acts.

Society will always set standards
the difference is that today we have choices

DasAll

Please leave the Saudis out of your madness, they are not complaining.

In fact they are grateful everyday that our Creator has guided them to the religion of truth and righteousness, Which country can you compare to Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Malaysia etc in terms of Morality?

Islam is the only solution.

You Christians only know how to glorify and protect sinners, you and your western collaborators have succeeded in turning Europe, Central and South Asia, South, West and East Africa, North and South America to Sinners Den, even your Pope is protecting and glorifying gays and lesbians.

All praises and adoration be to Allah for guiding us to Islam.
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by tck2000(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2019
uuzba:
Well, Mr OP
It is not possible to reverse time.
But one can always recreat the past by studying history and putting it to practice.

Jesus said, if you want to be a follower of mine, take up your cross and follow me.

The road to salvation is a narrow and difficult path.
The road to hell is wide and easy
You were told all these.
I wonder why people who say they are Christians expect easy wonderful life
Jesus says, come to me all you who labour and are overburdened and I will give your rest.
He didn't say you should go to social media and be complaining.
Quite true

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Palehair:

I'm not a Christian but this your comment is arrant crap.

Firstly, chastity was not only meant for women in societies. It was celebrated for men and women. Or are you too dumb to see that it takes two to have sex?

Secondly, religion is not only meant to prevent hurting others. It is also meant to prevent hurting yourself. Perhaps you should sanction the FRSC for penalising people when they don't wear helmet.

And yes, the TV is more or less the devil's box. It spreads promiscuity in the name of entertainment and all sorts.

Your body and soul doesn't belong to you, you didn't create it!

3 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by springtech(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2019
God please have mercy upon your church.
Do not let us disappoint you.

GIVE ME THE OLD TIME RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Extraordinaire(f): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Karrisleo(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2019
This reminds me of the song. BETTER DAYZ - by 2Pac

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.