Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? (2053 Views)

Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 11, 2007
Only if EFCC would expand its dragnet to people other than OBJ's adverseries.
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by angel101(f): 10:30am On May 11, 2007
yup
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by McKren(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2007
Who ever thought Audu ex-governor of Kogi State will be humiliated, all would have thought his case was a forgotten issue. That is the Drive of the man mallam nuhu ribadu.

Remember the EFCC has been given autonomy so Yaradua does not call the shots anymore. So the Ibori's and Igbenidions of this world should better start preparing there defence than wasting time romancing Yaradua.
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by angel101(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2007
has Audu been prosecuted?
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by 9ja4eva: 6:04pm On May 11, 2007
What of Ibori and Odili?The main thieves in government.
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2007
hey hey guys,

i can assure u that most of the governors will be jailed, cos OBJ has started it we thank him 4 that, but there is a saying that says if u want to dig a hole dig it according to ur hight . not only the governors including the ex-convict him self. if u are thou thing me ask a katsina man the relationship of BUHARI, ATIKU to YA'Adu.

that is why we have what is called "MISTAKE and REGRET" well one has happen we are waiting for the second one"

hahahahahaahaha " i love 9JA"
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by GNature(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2007
9ja4eva:

What of Ibori and Odili?The main thieves in government.

Ibori has really stolen a lot ooh shocked. Delta State brought in this british based banker as Commisioner of Finance. I don't think the guy lasted two years on the job before he resigned. He apparently didn't want his hands tied to the looting.

Whether Yar 'Adua is going to go after him after May 29th remains a mystery, because ibori used state funds to finance Yar 'adua's campaign.
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by OBJ3(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2007
nurexg:

hey hey guys,

i can assure u that most of the governors will be jailed, because OBJ has started it we thank him 4 that,
at least there's someone who appreciates my efforts
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Agboola1(m): 3:02am On May 12, 2007
if politics is anything to go by, all this EFCC threat may be a trivial afterall! all governors with dirty linen are already using yar adua's washing machine grin

smart guys
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by 9ja4eva: 7:27am On May 12, 2007
GNature:

Ibori has really stolen a lot ooh shocked. Delta State brought in this british based banker as Commisioner of Finance. I don't think the guy lasted two years on the job before he resigned. He apparently didn't want his hands tied to the looting.

Whether Yar 'Adua is going to go after him after May 29th remains a mystery, because ibori used state funds to finance Yar 'adua's campaign.

I think he will.Its jst a matter of time.He wont be able to meet d demand u know.As in paying back
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Agboola1(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2007
if politics is anything to go by, all this EFCC threat may be a trivial afterall! all governors with dirty linen are already using yar adua's washing machine grin

smart guys
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 12, 2007
@ O-B-J

yeah i have apreciate it cos is a job well done,
cos if ur turn come there will be no cause for alam.

hahahahaahah "just time" u will go back to were u belong. wink

i can wait to see this handing over. were BABA go cari his children(Governnors) to were the suppose be (jail)

fine out the meaning of PPPP
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by chidichris(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2007
it is obvious that any of these govs that efcc arrests after handover will not be because of corruption.
why talking about corrupt officials and immunities? what about andy uba and his case of money laundary as was established in the usa? why won't efcc persecute him or does he have immunity too?
if yar adua and his carbinet will come on board to perecute corrupt officials, then all us here will will be in court as witness against all the elected officials during this 2007 elections startig from the president to the last person.
99% of nigerians know that another name for pdp is corruption so how can corruption treat corrupt officals.
to me, the only justified means of handling the issues of corruption in nigeria is to start from Aso rock which is the head quarters of corruption in nigeria but anything short of that will be public deciept.
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 12, 2007
chidichris:

another name for pdp is corruption .

another one is papa decieve pickin grin grin
chidichris:

how can corruption treat corrupt officals.
just wait and see wounders
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2007
waiting to see shocked it happing
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by angel101(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2007
Agboola1:

smart guys
LOL grin
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Agboola1(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2007
i wonders what it profits a man to acquire so much wealth and not be able to spend in the open confidently. i gather most of these chaps are already negotiating their way out. grin smiley
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2007
abi wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by Agboola1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
surprisingly Tinubu and other Guvs handed over and still dares the bulldog (efcc) to come after them if they can. The best Guv Tinubu is still in town kicking it live celebrating fulfillment.

But its surprising to hear that some of our diplomatically immuned ex guvs are escaping through tunnels like illegal immigrant in their father land.

even the respected duke of cross river still outsmart the efcc
but no stories of arrest yet.
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by GNature(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

I think he will.Its jst a matter of time.He wont be able to meet d demand u know.As in paying back

@9ja4eva

Guess what, I was right ! the news media is reporting that Yar 'Adua is going to make James Ibori a minister because he played a big role in his becoming President.

I don't think the EFCC is going to go after Ibori if Yar 'Adua makes him a minister.

What Yar 'Adua should have done is have the EFCC screen all potential candidates to serve in his cabinet before he appoints them, but he is just going to return political favours.

Are these signs of us progressing in the war against corruption ?
Re: How Many Governors Will Wait To Hand Over On May 29th? by 9ja4eva: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2007
R u for real?

Dt shld better nt be in his agenda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam / Who Is The Ugliest Politician In Nigeria? / South/South Senators Frustrating Handover To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.