Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (83415 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by chrisagyei: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

refugee do not have to be political

Economic refugees are what many Ghanaians, Nigerians and indeed most Africans are ......

denying that is living in delusion

And Dumsor did not die in 2015..
I experienced lights out in East legon for 8 to 12 hours last week (the day after the heavy rains grin).
you think I don't come to Ghana enough to know all these?

CIV has better infrastructure than Ghana
And that is a fact...

come over and see for yourself

I respect Ghana for one thing tho

Not fighting a civil war

That means you guys are somewhat reasonable
that's good

But you guys better take care of that unrest in the north, before it snowballed into something else
tho I see Addo is making efforts
read about what I posted,the link,the screenshot,do your research and stop talking blindly.Nowhere in Ghana experience 12 hours of blackout even during heavy rainfall.I live in East Legon myself.Tell me where exactly that happened.Check the Human development index 2018,Infrastructural development index 2018 and tell me where Cote D'Ivoire beat Ghana anywhere.We have more and better roads than them,better economy,bigger GDP,bigger per capita income their country has just 30% electricity coverage whilst Ghana has close to 90% buh we still experience better 24/7 electricity than them.Our schools are far ahead of them,etc.Their country was destroyed by over 10 years of civil war and can't even hold a peaceful election.How can you compare.Ask them about Ghana and they will tell you.Ghanaians don't go to Cote D'Ivoire for economic freedom.Our economy is the best in West Africa if you care to research or know.The companies and investment here is unprecedented.Those Ghanaians you see there and in Nigeria are the old generation Ghanaians who fled to these countries during the famine in the 80s and now consider themselves half Ivorians and Nigerians.Majority of Ghanaians returned during the JJ democratic regime.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2019
nwanneni:
A lot of people have made plenty money in shitholes.in fact,shithole are the easiest places to make money for a smart person.
Travel and see.

she does not know cheesy

coupled with the fact that I got visas from here too EASILY
(the queue here is not too much, except a little more in the French and U.S. embassy)

South African visa from here na express compared to NIGERIA

And hey, the standard of living /quality of life which is key, for me is too notch too

so what are we saying?

We as nwafor Know how we pick this cash and gather them tongue

those who don't know don't cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

she does not know cheesy

coupled with the fact that I got visas from here too EASILY
(the queue here is not too much, except a little more in the French and U.S. embassy)

South African visa from here na express compared to NIGERIA

And hey, the standard of living /quality of life which is key, for me is too notch too

so what are we saying?

We as nwafor Know how we pick this cash and gather them tongue

those who don't know don't cheesy
We too sabi abeg!
I was saying this on one thread like this on NL all those Homebase mumu boys dey argue.
I dey move tonight at 9pm dey go do my business for Yankee!
Once you have a functional,business account in these countries with good turnover,VISA na cake walk.
All these Homebase dem sef grin
They like to dey for Ikotun for lagos dey talk wetin dey happen for Egypt.
Once dem get 150k job for Lagos,buy tiger generator,rent one bedroom flat and buy 04 corolla,life don end for them be that cheesy
Travel dey say no.LOL! grin

6 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
read about what I posted,the link,the screenshot,do your research and stop talking blindly.Nowhere in Ghana experience 12 hours of blackout even during heavy rainfall.I live in East Legon myself.Tell me where exactly that happened.Check the Human development index 2018,Infrastructural development index 2018 and tell me where Cote D'Ivoire beat Ghana anywhere.We have more and better roads than them,better economy,bigger GDP,bigger per capita income their country has just 30% electricity coverage whilst Ghana has close to 90% buh we still experience better 24/7 electricity than them.Our schools are far ahead of them,etc.Their country was destroyed by over 10 years of civil war and can't even hold a peaceful election.How can you compare.Ask them about Ghana and they will tell you.Ghanaians don't go to Cote D'Ivoire for economic freedom.Our economy is the best in West Africa if you care to research or know.The companies and investment here is unprecedented.Those Ghanaians you see there and in Nigeria are the old generation Ghanaians who fled to these countries during the famine in the 80s and now consider themselves half Ivorians and Nigerians.Majority of Ghanaians returned during the JJ democratic regime.

are you calling me a liar?
last week, we did not have light at east legon (Boundary road side, after ARS junction) for GOOD 8-12 hrs
(Does Ogbojo hope I spelt it right ring a bell?)
I have nothing to gain from lying

that was MY EXPERIENCE
I can't put pics here because In a private fellow
tho the light was restored and that was a one off experience

I think we should just end this conversation tho...

You are a typical Ghanaian cheesy

more and better roads than them , I disagree

the Ghanaians who live in Nigeria as economic refugees cut across age spectrum
the same way the ones who live in Ghana from Nigeria Nigeria economic refugees cut across

And CIV had a peaceful election in 2015
ouatarra is on course to complete his term and go home
Gbagbo was a mistake that will never repeat itself again....

And judging by a country that had a civil war not too long ago, they have done VERY WELL

Liberia and Sierra Leone have refused to pick themselves up and to me, are the worst failed shithole jungle countries In west Africa
so you have to give them props for that cheesy

Does the Ghanaian economy have a bright future?
Yes indeed I absolutely agree
(but hey, you Bank of Ghana gov has to work harder)

companies are pouring into Ghana
I agree with that too.. .

I was impressed by what I saw at the T.V. Africa /Fanmilk side, and other pockets of industries here and there
impressive

But still, when it comes to infrastructure and quality of life, CiV beats GH hands down
Things are far cheaper in CI than GH
an Ivorian can be fine with 40000 CFA - 50000tho he will have to manage)
But a Ghanaian Ghanaian survive much on such amount because things things are expensive

Both countries have their plus and minus

But I give it to CIV anytime

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes one local champion that won't let us hear word about shytehole Abidjan, a forsaken dumpsite grin tongue honestly with the way you talk one would think that you live in a developed country grin gerahere jor grin

lmao

Only if you knew; D tongue
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gforce2019:

Is it intimidating...?

What is intimidating?
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Raalsalghul: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
nwanneni:
We too sabi abeg!
I was saying this on one thread like this on NL all those Homebase mumu boys dey argue.
I dey move tonight at 9pm dey go do my business for Yankee!
Once you have a functional,business account in these countries with good turnover,VISA na cake walk.
All these Homebase dem sef grin
They like to dey for Ikotun for lagos dey talk wetin dey happen for Egypt.
Once dem get 150k job for Lagos,buy tiger generator,rent one bedroom flat and buy 04 corolla,life don end for them be that cheesy
Travel dey say no.LOL! grin
That your last statement though, very true. Most of my happiest moments in life were going to and learning about new places.
Travelling is a whole different form of education on its and makes you exposed. I'd easily give up family life for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

last week, we did not have light at east legon (Boundary road side, after ARS junction) for GOOD 8-12 hrs

that was MY EXPERIENCE

the same way the ones who live in Ghana from Nigeria Nigeria economic refugees cut across

And judging by a country that had a civil war not too long ago, they have done VERY WELL

Liberia and Sierra Leone have refused to pick themselves up and to me, are the worst failed shithole jungle countries In west Africa

I was impressed by what I saw at the T.V. Africa /Fanmilk side, and other pockets of industries here and there
impressive

But still, when it comes to infrastructure and quality of life, CiV beats GH hands down
But a Ghanaian Ghanaian survive much on such amount because things things are expensive

Ugo leave our Ghana for us like that cheesy

So Dumsor is still on? I get constant light whenever im around; airport residential or east legon. I know Dzorwulu areas(and maybe some other places) get "light off days". I think its 10 hours.

Lastly,Abidjan is ahead of Accra in every damn thing. Nothing to compare. Lawd knows i love me my Accra but the truth is the truth.
Agbowo? That place na bush biko cheesy . Save for the students cheesy

4 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

That your last statement though, very true. Most of my happiest moments in life were going to and learning about new places.
Travelling is a whole different form of education on its and makes you exposed. I'd easily give up family life for that.
me too.
I don't think I will be able to get married or raise kids unless I have a wife that can bear with my travelling,have no problem relocating to another country either.
Life shouldn't be boring and hard na.
Then maybe we just have just one kid after we've had almost all the fun in the world!
All in all,I love the spontaneous life

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Raalsalghul: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
nwanneni:
me too.
I don't think I will be able to get married or raise kids unless I have a wife that can bear with my travelling,have no problem relocating to another country either.
Then maybe we just have just one kid after we've had almost all the fun in the world!
I drink to that.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:

So Dumsor is still on? I get constant light whenever im around; airport residential or east legon. I know Dzorwulu areas(and maybe some other places) get "light off days". I think its 10 hours.

Lastly,Abidjan is ahead of Accra in every damn thing. Nothing to compare. Lawd knows i love me my Accra but the truth is the truth.

not agbowo

Something like ogbojo

there are lot of New homes there
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I drink to that.
salud!family my ass.
That shit has been killing Nigerian men since 16AD tongue
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by ifyalways(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

not agbowo

Something like ogbojo

there are lot of New homes there
Okay. Never heard of the place.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:

no mind that Ghana brother
only Dakar and MAYBE Abuja comes close to Abidjan

It's not called "Pétit Paris" for nothing

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
nwanneni:
me too.

spontaneous life is good

But being a family man and living spontaneous life

The spontaneity will have to reduce /give way

that's how I see it...

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

no mind that Ghana brother
only Dakar and MAYBE Abuja comes close to Abidjan

It's not called "Pétit Paris" for nothing
"Abou va zi molo molo ooohhh,sagacite ni tatre en haut"
Magic system 2008.
You don dey Abidjan then?lol
Me too na waka man o
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

spontaneous life is good

But being a family man and living spontaneous life

The spontaneity will have to reduce /give way

that's how I see it...
Yes.for the ones weh want start to shit pikin early na grin
That is why I said after enjoying all life has to offer with my woman,we can now settle and just have one child!
I no come this life to come suffer like what I see men go through in Nigeria in the name of family man.
Especially the ones weh no get money grin
Dia shoes and early bald head dey always make me laugh.
Why put yourself through all that
undecided
Lol
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by chrisagyei: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

that was MY EXPERIENCE

impressive

well I don't know what you mean by quality of living cos we all follow the human development index by the UN which indicates the quality of living of all countries and see the position of both Ghana and Cote Diviore and compare.Number 140 against number 170.We enjoy better universal free health which they don't have,we have better educational institutions and educational system with free compulsive basic and secondary education which they don't have,we enjoy better electricity and national coverage than them,better water supply,we have bigger investments,industries,larger economy than them and their roads are a pity.Imagine just 10% of their total urban roads of 4,000 ins only being paved and this data is from 2018.Do you want me to give the the intersections,highways,paved km roads in Ghana.You should know since you have being in Ghana before and our lights never go out for 10 hours or so as you claimed.Maybe it was due to the heavy rain which got some electrical connections faulty buh they fix it as soon as possible.Millions of Ivorians hustle in Ghana and that's a fact.

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
nwanneni:
Yes.for the ones weh want start to shit pikin early na grin
That is why I said after enjoying all life has to offer with my woman,we can now settle and just have one child!
I no come this life to come suffer like what I see men go through in Nigeria in the name of family man.
Especially the ones weh no get money grin
Dia shoes and early bald head dey always make me laugh.
Why put yourself through all that
undecided
Lol

I see yoir point

life is to be enjoyed and not endured

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by chrisagyei: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:

who are these Nigerians tryna compare our country and cities to those war torn low developed french cities.WTF is Abidjan.If it was still good they wouldn't have rejected it as their capital to relocate it to a different city.I wish I could meet these Nigerians who tryna insult our country.Who is Cote Diviore when Ghana is talking.Do you know the millions of Ivorians in Ghana including their refugees.Please keep quite if you know little about Ghana and Accra.There's no Dumsor in Ghana since 2015 and after 2016 when we voted out Mahama although he had solved the Dumsor.Leave us out when admiring your Abidjan.Accra is bigger,richer,more developed,more recognize and better infrastructures than Abidjan.Do your research.After this then you guys say Ghanaians are badly cultured.Enough derogatory comments!.

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
well I don't know what you mean by quality of living cos we all follow the human development index by the UN which indicates the quality of living of all countries and see the position of both Ghana and Cote Diviore and compare.Number 140 against number 170.We enjoy better universal free health which they don't have,we have better educational institutions and educational system with free compulsive basic and secondary education which they don't have,we enjoy better electricity and national coverage than them,better water supply,we have bigger investments,industries,larger economy than them and their roads are a pity.Imagine just 10% of their total urban roads of 4,000 ins only being paved and this data is from 2018.Do you want me to give the the intersections,highways,paved km roads in Ghana.You should know since you have being in Ghana before and our lights never go out for 10 hours or so as you claimed.Maybe it was due to the heavy rain which got some electrical connections faulty buh they fix it as soon as possible.Millions of Ivorians hustle in Ghana and that's a fact.

@Ifyalways you see what I'm sayin?

The Ghanaians will never agree cheesy

But those of us who have tasted both sides of the divide know better
All this one na theory
Come and spend one year in Abidjan/Soukro

then compare both sides
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
blackgold2018:
but Op really made a terrible mistake. B4 I came to Lagos, a friend of mine promised me heaven n earth.
On my arrival his number was unavailable. But I prepared myself Both financially n contacted other friends on my arrival. So I didn't depend solely on one friend and I had plenty money with me.
I've had similar experience too dear, a friend av talked to disappointed me in a strange land. Tnk God I have another friend who stay in a nearby town to the city I went to. Had to call that one n she was happy to receive me as a guest.

Ppl are just too wicked, I wonder y they do that. Av learnt my lesson since that day.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
who are these Nigerians tryna compare our country and cities to those war torn low developed french cities.WTF is Abidjan.If it was still good they wouldn't have rejected it as their capital to relocate it to a different city.I wish I could meet these Nigerians who tryna insult our country.Who is Cote Diviore when Ghana is talking.Do you know the millions of Ivorians in Ghana including their refugees.Please keep quite if you know little about Ghana and Accra.There's no Dumsor in Ghana since 2015 and after 2016 when we voted out Mahama although he had solved the Dumsor.Leave us out when admiring your Abidjan.Accra is bigger,richer,more developed,more recognize and better infrastructures than Abidjan.Do your research.After this then you guys say Ghanaians are badly cultured.Enough derogatory comments!.
Kuraseni cheesy
Wo nnim nyansa so please travel and learn.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

All this one na theory

then compare both sides
Dude is cheesy Just ignore him cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by chrisagyei: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:
Kuraseni cheesy Wo nnim nyansa so please travel and learn.
h3!!!
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by chrisagyei: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ugosample:

All this one na theory

then compare both sides
very funny I showed you evidence that we are richer,bigger,better quality of life,health,education,water,electricity,security etc than Cote Diviore and now you are saying it's theory,to hell with your Soukro,it can't be more busy,buzzing and better than even Osu Oxford Street,Cantonments,North Ridge,Roman Ridge,East Legon,Nkrumah Circle,Adabraka,Cantonments,Ajiringano,Spintex,Accra Central,Gold Coast City etc.And these are just in Accra alone.You want me to post pics of Accra also
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by PetroDollax: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Look, Ghana is not in competition with Ivory Coast. Let me make that very clear. Ivorians are our brothers and we share a lot of of things in common, including tribes etc. But Ivory Coast has not been through what Ghana went through in the 1980s. We Ghanaians are rebuilding our country an we are happy with the progress we are making.

At least the fact that Nigerians are arriving in Ghana in their thousands every day points to the fact that Ghana is currently doing better than Nigeria. We Ghanaians are happy with the progress our country is making. Our economy is currently the fastest growing in Africa. If you as a Nigerian is not happy with Ghana, then I advise you to leave and stop bad mouthing Ghana n Ghanaians. Who will accept that crap? Nonsense!

Ugosample:

All this one na theory

then compare both sides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
PetroDollax:
Look, Ghana is not in competition with Ivory Coast. Let me make that very clear. Ivorians are our brothers and we share a lot of of things in common, including tribes etc. But Ivory Coast has not been through what Ghana went through in the 1980s. We Ghanaians are rebuilding our country an we are happy with the progress we are making.

At least the fact that Nigerians are arriving in Ghana in their thousands every day points to the fact that Ghana is currently doing better than Nigeria. We Ghanaians are happy with the progress our country is making. Our economy is currently the fastest growing in Africa. If you as a Nigerian is not happy with Ghana, then I advise you to leave and stop bad mouthing Ghana n Ghanaians. Who will accept that crap? Nonsense!

I happy for the progress Ghana has made too
especially in FDI and having an unbroken democracy cheesy cheesy

But CIV pass una
that's just it

Did I or any Nigerian here say they are not happy with Ghana progress?

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
very funny I showed you evidence that we are richer,bigger,better quality of life,health,education,water,electricity,security etc than Cote Diviore and now you are saying it's theory,to hell with your Soukro,it can't be more busy,buzzing and better than even Osu Oxford Street,Cantonments,North Ridge,Roman Ridge,East Legon,Nkrumah Circle,Adabraka,Cantonments,Ajiringano,Spintex,Accra Central,Gold Coast City etc.And these are just in Accra alone.You want me to post pics of Accra also

ignorance is bliss

that's all I have to say cheesy

Yamousoukro was built from the scratch and is FAR better and well planned than Accra will EVER BE
Accra is more economy buoyant than Soukro tho in terms of economic activities but that's it.

You Ghanaians never accept, even the ones I engage in real I life are the same (well most)

that is why I like Nigerians for one thing
Our country is great and all that, BUT we acknowledge our short comings

And are not ashamed to spell it out

But Ghanaians cheesy cheesy

them no dey ever gree

tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
PetroDollax:
You will give it to CIV any day? And who gives a fvck about your opinion? There was power outage at Ogbojo for 12 hours last week so what? How many hours of electricity do nigerians in Nigeria enjoy each day? In fact how much electricity is generated in your God-forsaken country today? Maximum 2,000mw. Ghana, with a population of 27 million, generates more electricity than your dustbin country.

And since your beloved Nigeria is such a lovely place and Ghana is such an expensive place with so many issue, what are you fvcking doing in Ghana? Ogbojo, near American House, is not difficult to track down at all so watch your mouth, huh? Nonsense!

look at this one undecided

yen yen yen

elenuakpere

The discuss was btw CIV and GH

And you come with your empty skull to bring Nigeria into the discussion

And just so you know

I DON'T live in Ghana

I'm a regular visitor who love the country tongue
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:
Kuraseni cheesy Wo nnim nyansa so please travel and learn.
tell em

Damn. we have derailed this thread undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.